Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

I haven't gotten too in depth into the questline yet and am still exploring all of the functionality. I just wanted to say that this is exactly what I've been missing from Paradise Halls and how I played it. So thank you for making this mod.

Sneak peek! :)

I'm doing a major rewok of the slot mechanism of HSH, and at this point I got most of the trickier bits worked out. The new system will be more seamless, and players with large houses in particular will enjoy its increased flexibility.

• Slave slots in the town houses (the 5 player ownable houses) will be removed. The option to upgrade a room to a prison cell will remain, but it will be purely cosmetic
  • The 3 types of tokens in the current release will remain the same: temporary camps, permanent camps, and indoor cells. To keep slaves in one of the town houses, use an indoor cell token. The number of camps / cells will probably be limited to 10 + 1 temporary camp.
  • Each camp / cell can hold an arbitrary number of slaves. The total number of HSH controlled slaves is limited (probably to 50), but you can spread these around multiple camps or keep them all in 1 place as you choose. There will probably be a charge for keeping many slaves in a camp / cell; you can increase the cap for each camp / cell in increments of 3 by buying an upgrade.
  • No changes to the operation of the Restless Hunter: up to 14 slaves can be kept there.
  • In each camp / cell, you will be able to place multiple markers. This means that you can designate more than one room as a cell, bedroom or bdsm location. Slaves will choose a random one.
  • In houses with multiple locations (rooms that you can reach by teleporting, the way many cellars in the game work), slaves will follow you into these rooms when ordered, so you can take them to the basement. They will not go there of their own accord, though.
  • There will be a basic furniture placer which lets you add cages, ZaZ furniture, bedrolls for slaves, and so on.

All work in progress at this point, but at this point everything has been proven to be possible,

Slaves can already be trained in houses where a cell token has been used, and in the permanent camps! No changes there (training will only be prohibited in the temporary camp)

ahh, i hadn't tried the permanent camps yet :P

edit:

forgot to ask this when i encountered it during my last tests, but could you make some smaller versions of the indoor cages- most houses i had couldn't fit that big cage

Edited by CliftonJD

The permanent camps can be taken down, but your token will not be refunded; you will have to buy a new one. Same for the indoor cells.

The temporary camp (you can have only 1) is indeed limited: no training is possible there for instance.

Ok cool thanks for the info. Do you know if anyone is planning to implement followers being able to train(rape and whip) your slaves as well, i know that slaves that are trained can train other lower submission slaves now correct but not followers right?

it was planned for pahe last year, but he shelfed it and we haven't heard from him for a month

Is there any way to place more than one cell in the same room so I can have more than 6 slaves there?

At the moment: no. That is just a hard coded limit on the current system. The next release will address this

I have got some grey faces  at restless hunter and also he never counts additional slaves for auction.

I have skip questline enabled

Not sure about the grey faces, the latest version includes the facegen meshes but I am not sure if I included them the right way, and your mod manager may not have copied them correctly. Try and manyallu copy them from the rar file.

Did you get an auction medailllon from Pardo and hang it around the slave's neck? That is how he counts them.

I have got some grey faces  at restless hunter and also he never counts additional slaves for auction.

Not sure about the grey faces, the latest version includes the facegen meshes but I am not sure if I included them the right way, and your mod manager may not have copied them correctly. Try and manyallu copy them from the rar file.

Did you get an auction medailllon from Pardo and hang it around the slave's neck? That is how he counts them.

I will retry the rar.

I do get an auction meddallion, I use the dialog and add a single slave at a time, same result.

Did you actually leave the slaves in the Restless Hunter, and which dialogue did you use?  The slaves need to be

1) Assigned to a cell in the Restless Hunter (tell the slave they "will be stayingthere a while")

2) Actually wearing the medaillion. Once assigned to the restless Hunter give them the medaillion and they will put it on if they are not already wearing another necklace.

You cannot train the slaves yourself with HSH. Get another slave with submission > 70, assign him to the same house as the slave to be trained, tell him to train a slave, then tell the slave to be trained to go to the trainer. Keep in mind that training is based on game time, and is quite slow.

Did you actually leave the slaves in the Restless Hunter, and which dialogue did you use?  The slaves need to be

1) Assigned to a cell in the Restless Hunter (tell the slave they "will be stayingthere a while")

2) Actually wearing the medaillion. Once assigned to the restless Hunter give them the medaillion and they will put it on if they are not already wearing another necklace.

You cannot train the slaves yourself with HSH. Get another slave with submission > 70, assign him to the same house as the slave to be trained, tell him to train a slave, then tell the slave to be trained to go to the trainer. Keep in mind that training is based on game time, and is quite slow.

I pass them the meddalion, then tell them they will be staying here. A guard runs them downstairs.

I will try the order you suggest. Tell them they are staying, then the medallion.

I assumed since the guard came up and got them that they were inproccess for auction.

training ( understood).

Giving them the medaillion to wear and then telling them to stay should work as well, as long as you make sure that they are actually wearing the medaillon when the guard comes to fetch them. I just tried it and it works as expected. Did you just hand them the medaillion ("I want you to carry something") or made them wear it ("you're going to wear this")?

that grey face has nothing to do with mod managers(i don't use them), i just forget to mention the ugly face bugs

if those files don't work, the first thing i'd suggest is to look at them from nifscope, but if you placed them wrong in the rar file i wouldn't know without checking nifscope (gettin ready for work or i'd look at it myself)

Giving them the medaillion to wear and then telling them to stay should work as well, as long as you make sure that they are actually wearing the medaillon when the guard comes to fetch them. I just tried it and it works as expected. Did you just hand them the medaillion ("I want you to carry something") or made them wear it ("you're going to wear this")?

if that's original pah, good point, backpack versus slave

pahe probably won't make a difference, it was intended to be backpack still, but rarely works like it

Edited by CliftonJD

Ok cool thanks for the info. Do you know if anyone is planning to implement followers being able to train(rape and whip) your slaves as well, i know that slaves that are trained can train other lower submission slaves now correct but not followers right?

it was planned for pahe last year, but he shelfed it and we haven't heard from him for a month

ah ic.

well that sucks then.

I have gotten the grey face on the guard in the basement as well.  Also, I would love to see that guard parked, and not patrol in the cell hallway.  He just gets in the way and it is annoying listening to him...maybe put him by the stair door on the auction room side?

I use the wear this dialog but I never see the arrow on the left denoting that they are actually  "wearing" it.

ah ic.

well that sucks then.

Might be easier to pull a Housecarl check then a non active follower?

Housecarl beatings/training... now I would sit by the fire for that.

I use the wear this dialog but I never see the arrow on the left denoting that they are actually  "wearing" it.

Is this before or after you have transfered the slave to the inn? (Is the slave still listed under PAHE, or under HSH?)