Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

So the amulets work, they were worn. The head count was correct.

I saw an auction start , then some txt scrolled so fast i couldn't read it and everyone just stood around. I took the i gotta go dialogue , came back and got paid.

Still got grey semi grey faces

Slave auctions, anyway you can make a folder we can place racemenu presets in  so we can buy  non standard slaves?

Giving them the medaillion to wear and then telling them to stay should work as well, as long as you make sure that they are actually wearing the medaillon when the guard comes to fetch them. I just tried it and it works as expected. Did you just hand them the medaillion ("I want you to carry something") or made them wear it ("you're going to wear this")?

I use the wear this dialog but I never see the arrow on the left denoting that they are actually  "wearing" it.

if the slave was already wearing a collar from pah the slave won't be allowed to wear an amulet

Both.

I am about to try again. I had an issue with touring carriages.

that's why, can't say what happened between the 2 mods that both had control of the slave

if you ever encounter That again please post the log here to be looked into for a possible fix

I saw an auction start , then some txt scrolled so fast i couldn't read it and everyone just stood around. I took the i gotta go dialogue , came back and got paid.

Slave auctions, anyway you can make a folder we can place racemenu presets in  so we can buy  non standard slaves?

Are you using Fuz Ro Doh?  If not, the text can go by real fast. I need to add silent soud to the dialogue when I figure out how :)

I'm working with someone on auctions; we do plan to add an option to buy slaves.

Giving them the medaillion to wear and then telling them to stay should work as well, as long as you make sure that they are actually wearing the medaillon when the guard comes to fetch them. I just tried it and it works as expected. Did you just hand them the medaillion ("I want you to carry something") or made them wear it ("you're going to wear this")?

I use the wear this dialog but I never see the arrow on the left denoting that they are actually  "wearing" it.

if the slave was already wearing a collar from pah the slave won't be allowed to wear an amulet

Is that the case? I use Zaz collars and they occupy a separate slot, so they can be worn together with amulets. I would have thought the PAH collars also use the "bdsm" slots.

Are you using Fuz Ro Doh?  If not, the text can go by real fast. I need to add silent soud to the dialogue when I figure out how :)

I'm working with someone on auctions; we do plan to add an option to buy slaves.

Is that the case? I use Zaz collars and they occupy a separate slot, so they can be worn together with amulets. I would have thought the PAH collars also use the "bdsm" slots.

the bdsm slots written by zaz and pah was written by layam, the difference being that pah resides on a site away from loverslab without connections of any kind to bdsm

a slave could wear a zaz or dd collar and still wear a pah collar, they don't occupy the same slots or perform the same functions

ok so i haven't started the quests yet, but i set up a permanent camp and had some problems, i had a slave that was a trainer and one that was being trained and when i told her to fetch her guard she didn't do it. also when i left them there overnight and came back i got the message that my trainer was no longer guarding the cell and it was right in the middle of her pouring candle wax on the slave being trained so she started gliding away from the camp i went through a hell of time to retreive her, then i went to the cell and clicked round up slaves and take down cell/camp and couldn't retreive the other slave at all because it only gave the undress/dress and tie up options.

Where did i go wrong and does the trainer get bored really that fast and then leaves? seemed like that screwed everything up when i got that message.

ok so i haven't started the quests yet, but i set up a permanent camp and had some problems, i had a slave that was a trainer and one that was being trained and when i told her to fetch her guard she didn't do it. also when i left them there overnight and came back i got the message that my trainer was no longer guarding the cell and it was right in the middle of her pouring candle wax on the slave being trained so she started gliding away from the camp i went through a hell of time to retreive her, then i went to the cell and clicked round up slaves and take down cell/camp and couldn't retreive the other slave at all because it only gave the undress/dress and tie up options.

Where did i go wrong and does the trainer get bored really that fast and then leaves? seemed like that screwed everything up when i got that message.

Trainers / guards who are themselves slaves never get bored and leave! It's only followers who get fed up, and it's inherent in the follower mechanism: if you park a follower anywhere for a  long time, you get that message "Your follower tires of you and leaves".

Not sure what happened there. Did you check the slave roster in the MCM menu? From what you describe it sounds like the trainer may have died (a risk with outdoor camps is that your slaves can be attacked by bandits or wolves) and then did not get deleted correctly. I'll see if I can reproduce this condition and fix it

Trainers / guards who are themselves slaves never get bored and leave! It's only followers who get fed up, and it's inherent in the follower mechanism: if you park a follower anywhere for a  long time, you get that message "Your follower tires of you and leaves".

Not sure what happened there. Did you check the slave roster in the MCM menu? From what you describe it sounds like the trainer may have died (a risk with outdoor camps is that your slaves can be attacked by bandits or wolves) and then did not get deleted correctly. I'll see if I can reproduce this condition and fix it

i don't even know if its possible, i've only seen the slaves die if the game glitches due to battles with older mods i won't name because the newer versions have fixed this, but aside from that there's relase notes on nexus giving the updates to the versions - 1 of those updates to the current paradise halls version marks the slaves essential

I have got some grey faces  at restless hunter and also he never counts additional slaves for auction.

I have skip questline enabled

Not sure about the grey faces, the latest version includes the facegen meshes but I am not sure if I included them the right way, and your mod manager may not have copied them correctly. Try and manyallu copy them from the rar file.

post-436139-0-46655900-1462106077_thumb.jpg

textures, not meshes...

You should find a small box on the floor, directly in front of the cage to the right of the door. It looks like a little strongbox about a foot wide. (If anyone can suggest a more appropriate item to use, I'm all ears :) )

You will receive the keys during the quests. The downstairs one at the end of Mail Order Bride, the upstairs one at the end of Noble Desires

Thank you so much for this! i have been running around with such an idea too but due to a lack of skill i was only able to make some cells and using other mods to teleport from them. I even had set up an entire "milking room" (basically 4 wells with a large dish at the bottom to catch the milk) but sadly due to my utter stupidity i lost it during a crash of my laptop :( luckily not all f this mod was lost and you can still find it here on loverslab. Currently that mod does not have the special room i am still working on in the bthalft area. (something wrong with navmesh and stupid invisible stairs and some lighting) Not sure if i will ever release it though. (btw the mod is called "Abunchofnpc's", yeah nt the most Original of names i know)

you know what, have you been able to re-create this problem? I just realized that that slave was a resurrected one, meaning i killed her but then console commanded to resurrect her so maybe that's what went wrong possibly since you mentioned the npc not getting deleted correctly...

you know what, have you been able to re-create this problem? I just realized that that slave was a resurrected one, meaning i killed her but then console commanded to resurrect her so maybe that's what went wrong possibly since you mentioned the npc not getting deleted correctly...

if the slave is already a slave then yes that'd cause problems pah/e removes them or marks them for removal when they die, if you resurrected them before they became a slave then not a problem at all i used to base my playthru on resurrecting every corpse that there shall be no dead, only slaves

if the slave is already a slave then yes that'd cause problems pah/e removes them or marks them for removal when they die, if you resurrected them before they became a slave then not a problem at all i used to base my playthru on resurrecting every corpse that there shall be no dead, only slaves

ah must not have been it then, i resurrected her and then made her a slave. when you did that though did you make them trainers as well to train other slaves with HSH?

ah must not have been it then, i resurrected her and then made her a slave. when you did that though did you make them trainers as well to train other slaves with HSH?

home sweet home was not invented yet when i did that

Edited by CliftonJD

i have build a slave permanent camp. now after placing the cell... i got confused about all the markers... anyways i placed the markers (no idea whaaat)  and then told slave go in your cell... but she only stands in front of the cell but not going inside.

what am i doing wrong?

i have build a slave permanent camp. now after placing the cell... i got confused about all the markers... anyways i placed the markers (no idea whaaat)  and then told slave go in your cell... but she only stands in front of the cell but not going inside.

what am i doing wrong?

you might not be able to fix your home sweet home bugs until you fix your pah/e bugs...

come back here later after we get that fixed

For dragenx:

Where do I find the Slavers on the road near DawnStar I ran up and down the road by DawnStar I don't see no one any idea where I should look

Look off the road, there is no quest marker.  They have a camp somewhere a bit off the road south of Dawnstar.

why do i have this in papyrus log ?  )
[05/04/2016 - 12:38:17PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?
[05/04/2016 - 12:38:17PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?
[05/04/2016 - 12:38:19PM] Cannot open store for class "sam_questscript", missing file?

[05/04/2016 - 12:38:17PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHCageEffectScript", missing file?

[05/04/2016 - 12:38:17PM] Cannot open store for class "PAHEnduranceDepletedEffectScript", missing file?

[05/04/2016 - 12:38:19PM] Cannot open store for class "sam_questscript", missing file?

Musje can you please tell me whats wrong with the mod, or is it normal...? it gives me papyrus spam

the first 2 bugs listed are original pah bugs from the original author, they're there cause i haven't had time to clean that up yet, its on my list to look into those, but since they're known to be harmless they're not a priority atm

the 3rd bug there from sam is not related to pah, pahe, or home sweet home

Musje can you please tell me whats wrong with the mod, or is it normal...? it gives me papyrus spam

patients and keep pah bugs in the pah thread please

the first 2 bugs listed are original pah bugs from the original author, they're there cause i haven't had time to clean that up yet, its on my list to look into those, but since they're known to be harmless they're not a priority atm

ok thanks, i just didnt know its form pah since i got problems with the cage from home sweet home

ok thanks, i just didnt know its form pah since i got problems with the cage from home sweet home

after you get pahe working again:

what am i doing wrong?

sounds like an issue with the cell markers to me, but musje would know better for that

if you're still having this issue after fixing pahe then ask musje's help regarding it