Paradise Halls - Home Sweet Home

every time i try to enter the restless hunter i crash anybodt else have that problem ?

Can you post a log and load order please?

Was the missing slave training someone? It looks like the log spam is coming from a slave-in-training who cannot find their trainer.

The script will discover if a slave alias goes to None and stop the updates. But if a trainer goes missing through a bug, the trainee will end up ebing confused. I'll add a check for that.

As for the reason the slavewent missing, I'm not sure what is up with that. Anything special about that bandit? And if this is a new version of PAHCore, perhaps the script did not completely deregister the slave from PAH when you left it at home, and PAH later decided to remove it.

note the picture there, the slave is still in the mcm listed as being trained, if its the fault of pah for the removal of the slave, then why does hsh still list the slave and spam the log that the slave won't do what the mod wants her to do

nope, nothing special about the bandit either

I have seen the same thing, very rarely. In the new version of HSH I added an option to teleport house slaves to the house in case one gets stuck inside a wall because of an animation (happens sometimes). The other day, I had a slave disappear on me and used the teleport button. The slave came back but had changed gender; somehow it got re-generated from a random list without losing its object reference id, This was a "citizen" by the way, from that mod that adds a bunch of wandering NPCs to towns and roads.

this is al i could find attachicon.gifPapyrusUtilDev.log

navigate to the highlighted file in your documents

post-436139-0-48238500-1460922861_thumb.jpg

then edit it with notepad

look for [Papyrus]

then change it to look like this:

[Papyrus]

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=1

after making those changes a log will be saved to the logs\script folder shown in that image with the names papyrus.0, .1, .2, etc..

whenever i tried to paralyses Melina in "Mail Order Bride" after sometime she get over on her knee and no action key to enslave/capture/subdue her..is this a bug ? Please help 

what versions of pah / pahe are you using this with

-are you using the nexus versions of pah or loverslab and are you using the latest pahe repack version6?

whenever i tried to paralyses Melina in "Mail Order Bride" after sometime she get over on her knee and no action key to enslave/capture/subdue her..is this a bug ? Please help 

-are you using the nexus versions of pah or loverslab and are you using the latest pahe repack version6?

Thanx for reply ...i am using nexus version and no repack version....i manage to enslave her but the objective mark remain unchanged

That's a problem which will be fixed in the next version (to be published soons!) When you paralyze her and use the E key on her you should get 2 or 3 options in the menu (depending on your PAHE settings). One of them is "tie up", which will advance the quest.

However if you set PAHE to allow enslaving while paralyzed, you will also get the enslave option, which will not advance the quest (in the next version both will work). If you have enslaved her, you can still complete the quest by paralyzing her again and using Tie up from the menu, then follow the questline to completion. Be aware that Melina will be deleted along with the slavers at the end of the quest, so you may want to release her after delivering her to prevent problems. (in the next version she will be automatically taken from the PAHE slave roster upon delivery).

That's a problem which will be fixed in the next version (to be published soons!) When you paralyze her and use the E key on her you should get 2 or 3 options in the menu (depending on your PAHE settings). One of them is "tie up", which will advance the quest.

However if you set PAHE to allow enslaving while paralyzed, you will also get the enslave option, which will not advance the quest (in the next version both will work). If you have enslaved her, you can still complete the quest by paralyzing her again and using Tie up from the menu, then follow the questline to completion. Be aware that Melina will be deleted along with the slavers at the end of the quest, so you may want to release her after delivering her to prevent problems. (in the next version she will be automatically taken from the PAHE slave roster upon delivery).

note also that "tieup" function you're refering to isn't part of pahe altho supported its therefore likely "defeat"

Thanx for reply ...i am using nexus version and no repack version....i manage to enslave her but the objective mark remain unchanged

PAH 0.7.31 propose you to enslave her if paralysed but you must choose Talk to Her and after that you may have the HsH option to tie her up in dialog.

edit : oops, sorry bad version in mind ^^

PAH 0.7.31 propose you to enslave her if paralysed but you must choose Talk to Her and after that you may have the HsH option to tie her up in dialog.

huh?

Version 0.7.31

• If you are using 'Alternate Start', 'Paradise Hall' will be active at first launch with no conditions 
  • You can now enslave sleeping NPCs, if you are sneaking and undetected 
  • You can now enslave NPCs with less than 50% health

paralysis isn't listed as an option there

you'll need to add the latest pahe for paralysis enslavement

The "tie up" option is part of the quest :) It appears when Melina is paralyzed

Thanx to all of you for reply.. i had installed Paradise hall SL Extension 0.1g, 0.1g hotfix  but only defeat tie up later installed 0.1h RC

a dialogue tie up option with disappear defeat tie up option  ...tie up melina with rope but objective marker remain same . i love this mod to play but may i have to wait for another release. help me if possible :(

The "tie up" option is part of the quest :) It appears when Melina is paralyzed

Thanx to all of you for reply.. i had installed Paradise hall SL Extension 0.1g, 0.1g hotfix  but only defeat tie up later installed 0.1h RC

those 2 files conflict each other if you're using mo, only manual installing will accommodate those issues:

if you're a mo user and have a save from before adding 0.1h rc, remove both addons stripping it back down to 0.1g only then reload and clean the save of the hotfix

then upgrade to 0.1h rc

then reboot pahe from the mcm

a dialogue tie up option with disappear defeat tie up option  ...tie up melina with rope but objective marker remain same . i love this mod to play but may i have to wait for another release. help me if possible :(

once the above issues with pahe are fixed you'll need to find other means to paralyze the npc so pahe can allow you to enslave them

next inform the npc she's a slave now

if that doesn't fix the quest you're into musje's domain from there...

To clarify: in the current version, after paralyzing Melina you should use the "Tie up" menu option from HSH, not "Enslave paralyzed" from PAHE or any other enslavement / defeat option!

If you still have problems capturing her, open the console and type  setstage pahokidnapping 100  She should follow and the quest marker should indicate where to take her.

ok i think i've stumbled on what's causing some users to find their slaves hostile, but i haven't had a chance to test this with home sweet home yet i found this with new pah...

anyhow what i think is that if a random slave is in its original cell marked "cleared" when its timer comes up for it to respawn the cell, the "wait - idles" allow skyrim to think the slave is 1 of those spawned npc's and your cell tokens make it possible for these things to add up and cause this to happen

not sure how to fix that either

To clarify: in the current version, after paralyzing Melina you should use the "Tie up" menu option from HSH, not "Enslave paralyzed" from PAHE or any other enslavement / defeat option!

If you still have problems capturing her, open the console and type  setstage pahokidnapping 100  She should follow and the quest marker should indicate where to take her.

"Tie up" menu option from HSH not appearing for me..i installed PAHE after HSH  Is this causing a problem ? am i need to install the whole thing again ?

Posted V0.92! And moved the file to the downloads section.  The first post has a link to it

"Tie up" menu option from HSH not appearing for me..i installed PAHE after HSH  Is this causing a problem ? am i need to install the whole thing again ?

The tie up menu only appears when you are at the right quest stage AND when Melina is paralyzed (not after she recovers)

The new forum topic was added automatically. I'll announce new stuff in both topics I suppose

Ok, not sure if there's a way to change the link to this topic, I've never used this site to upload a mod, but there should be a why...

I checked a few other Mod download pages and some Authors added a link to their main topic page, might be a better idea :)