SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip Where is it

I hate to ask, but I have been through quite a few threads, and although some of them offer a link to "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip" these links have come up error.

I have installed latest FNIS

1. FNIS Behavior V5_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-5

2. FNIS Behavior V5_5 Fix 1 COMPLETE-11811-5-5-fix1

3. FNIS Creature Pack 5_3 Beta1-11811-5-3-Beta1

but Sexlab allows that I do not have the animations so I can not turn them on in sexlab.

And I seem to be unable to find where to download this "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip" which is what all the threads I have come across about this problem tell me I need. 

Could someone give me a working link to this file "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip" Please :blush:

Here is FNIS output if helps any to understand problem.

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   10/8/2015 2:04:48 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMSE (123 bones)   male: XPMSE (123 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...
mt_behavior usage: 23.3 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

2692 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)
 574 animations for 3 mods and 22 creatures successfully included.

They both give this

Sorry, we couldn't find that!
[#10850.1]

An internal error occurred. Please contact an administrator

Need Help?

I do not understand why, I have had no problems going anywhere else here... I don't think I can get the creatures running with out this file either.

I did update nasty critters to "MoreNastyCritters9_0" version, but that still will not let Sexlab see that i have creature animations. so there not working :(

Dummy Me  :exclamation:  I think i finally found it. I hope I did not expect it ti be in the same download area as the Framework, and so kept over looking it.

Looks right anyway.. I have to test now

FNIS Behavior V5.5 fix1   10/8/2015 3:40:53 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\SteamDir\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMSE (123 bones)   male: XPMSE (123 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading DeviousDevices V2.9.1 ...
Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Necro V1.6 ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.07  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 108 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...
Reading Necro V?.? ...
mt_behavior usage: 23.3 %   ( 0 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations)

2882 animations for 11 mods successfully included (character)
 865 animations for 3 mods and 33 creatures successfully included.

Thx U very much for your help

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello; I am under the impression that the file is on the main page, reachable by clicking on its file name in the line below, but it's not working for me. I've tried different browsers, clearing my cache and history, the works. None of it is producing results. I've also searched threads and googled for a while now with no luck. Help?

---- Creature Use Instructions -----------------------------------------

If you want to use creature animations, you will need to follow some extra installation instructions.

• Install the SexLab 1.60 CreaturePack file, SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip.
  •  

You don't need it anymore, just install the full framework file it's included with it.

Ashal maybe make that comment in the OP and link it to the current version of Sexout? Perhaps do it to the other threads that cover this same question as well. Help bring everyone to the current status.

You don't need it anymore, just install the full framework file it's included with it.

Ashal maybe make that comment in the OP and link it to the current version of Sexout? Perhaps do it to the other threads that cover this same question as well. Help bring everyone to the current status.

It's already been updated in the SexLab OP (within the last 3-6 hours). If I missed it elsewhere I need to link so I can update it.

It's already been updated in the SexLab OP (within the last 3-6 hours). If I missed it elsewhere I need to link so I can update it.

Yes. the OP is fine.. the idea I had was to edit the OPs of threads that are outdated requesting the creature animations. LIke this one. Anyway I think the word is out and users will start posting at the end of the thread that to use the new SL.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23.2.2018 at 9:19 PM, Aarayman3 said:

Just a quick question. Is creature pack and creature animation the same thing? 

No. 

FNIS creature pack allows FNIS to register creature animations, it's required if you want those but does not include them. 

Creature framework essentially puts dicks on creatures, along with some other stuff, none of them includes any creature animations. That does sexlab, if your settings keep coming off your setup is faulty.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived