48 minutes ago, sexybizzt said:

Yes.

Well, im not an expert on se but i belive every animations file and animobject mesh will crash your game. Prob best to open 7z files of the mods u installed and delete every file that u see there in ur game manually just to be sure. 

48 minutes ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Well, im not an expert on se but i belive every animations file and animobject mesh will crash your game. Prob best to open 7z files of the mods u installed and delete every file that u see there in ur game manually just to be sure. 

Okey, thanks. Hopefully that will work.

It appears the Bear test anim is causing ctd at random during the transition to the next stage, it did it after the first and second phase the first 2 times I tried it, then on orgasm phase finally, other anims seem to work fine, dunno why bear test is crashing specifically.

36 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

It appears the Bear test anim is causing ctd at random during the transition to the next stage, it did it after the first and second phase the first 2 times I tried it, then on orgasm phase finally, other anims seem to work fine, dunno why bear test is crashing specifically.

Thats wierd , maybe something wrong with the bear ABC files in your game, do other bear ABC animation from for example Billyy produce same problem?

2 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Thats wierd , maybe something wrong with the bear ABC files in your game, do other bear ABC animation from for example Billyy produce same problem?

Sorry Anub, think I must have gone over my anim limit, I did try other bear anims and they were fine, everytime I tried the bear test one it crashed.

However I decided to do a full clean-up of my anim list, disabling some of what I don't use, rebuilding the registry, saving, loading and all that, and then tried it, seems to be working now, usual "Computer says naw" scenario haha ? my bad.

Great work as always ?

1 hour ago, selister said:

So, we can't have access to the Discord server without becoming a patreon ? (sorry if i made some fault, i'm not English)

I created new discord server with downlaod links for free users but ill keep the main server to friends and patrons only for a time. To many bad actors got in.