[Sims3] “MedBod”, Sims Medieval Female Body for The Sims 3 (UPDATED: August 01)

post-535934-0-41655600-1450062371_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-09452500-1450062381_thumb.png

post-535934-0-23279400-1469929483_thumb.png

“MedBod”, Sims Medieval Female Body for The Sims 3

post-535934-0-08157600-1450062298_thumb.jpg

Update 1.55 (just for Bottoms):

post-535934-0-48159100-1469929474_thumb.png

(left: version 1.5, right: 1.55)

• This version “fix” some problems with the butt UV Map and garter belts textures, the solution isn’t perfect but is quicker than remake the whole mesh
  • I didn’t touch the shape and if I did I only moved a couple of vertices nor more than 5 pixels so if you’re happy with the old one don’t download this file (and make a backup)
  • If you download it please delete the old one from your mods folder, even with the slight difference in name this file will completely replace meshes and morphs from 1.5, just in case refresh the cache beforehand. DON’T KEEP BOTH VERSIONS OR THEY WILL CONFLICT WITH EACH OTHER
  • Previous clothes and naked Top for MedBod 1.5 don’t need to be updated and are 255.34% full compatible with 1.55
  • I tried to make a default replacement but failed, you’re free to try

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For youngadult and adult femsims
  • Locates in the Top/Bottom category respectively
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycount, bottom: 1088, top cmar: 3038, top barbieboobs: 2926
  • Color channels: 0 (now works properly as a nude top/bottom)
  • Package and sims3package included

Defects:

• Very flat boobs shows a discoloration on the base
  • Because of the shape shoulders deform a little when the sim elevates her arms above the head
  • Under certain light conditions a small discoloration appears on the butt sides
  • As dozens of people have noticed the boobs suffer form "torpeditis", best way to avoid is not to exaggerate the size way beyond the default slider limit
  • Also Cmar's nipple sliders don't work

MedBod1.5_TOP_wBarbieBoobs_byJoshQ.zip

MedBod1.5_TOP_wCmarBoobs_byJoshQ.zip

MedBod155BOTTOMbyJoshQ.zip

You mean adapt them to Medbod?

Down there this body differs from the original, the butt is completely modeled compared to the flat surface from S3. It could require precision and patience, not the kind or project for a lazy ass like me.

Anyone whos desires to modify this body in any way, shape or form don’t have to ask me either.  Go nuts!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I didn’t reupload everything, sorry.

Also this is it, my days of sharing stuff are over so be careful if you see these clothes/shoes/accessories/body parts/etc behind a paywall/subscription/link referer and whatnot. Also beware of “impersonators”, remember I don't have a twitter, facebook, tumblr, whatever.

(Almost)Everything resides here just use the tag CCbyJoshQ to find it.

Need help making clothing mods? Send me a private message.

post-535934-0-36635700-1450598329_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-88609800-1450598311_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-08687100-1450598288_thumb.png

The skirt and rocker choker are exactly the same I uploaded a couple of weeks ago.

I made some corrections on ep10bikini: it has better bones (although it still behaves a little erratic depending on the animation), more detailed neck and clipping in shoulders/sideboobs was nearly eradicated.

UPDATE 12/20/2015:

Is the ep10bikini cmar version apperaring in your game?

*** crickets ***

Yeah I know, that´s why I redid the package/sims3package, just in case.

MedBod_afTopEP10Bikini_wBarbieBoobs__byJoshQ.zip

MedBod_RockerChoker_wBarbieBoobs_byJoshQ.zip

MedBod_RockerChoker_wCmarBoobs_byJoshQ.zip

MedBod_RevealingSkirt_n01_byJoshQ.zip

MedBod_afTopEP10Bikini_wCmarBoobs__byJoshQ.zip

You did something wrong then, it works out of the box.

Only problem is that the boobs don't look nearly as good as how they are in the screenshots. Not unless there are dependencies I'm unware of. I have the additional breast sliders and that breast bone fix mod but they're either horribly low poly breasts or they look like torpedos from the side.

ok i just need help here ... i have try other skins but dont get this skins in the game .. just a blank body .. no nippels or other texturs ... what did i need that the textures are also in the game?

You need a custom skin, what you are looking at is the ea skin.

He uses skins from this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/

Be warned some of those are hard to find since the links to them gotten blocked

does this work only as clothes? When my sim removes her outfit using KW, it only shows the original version. Do I have to overwrite another package so the game will recognize this one?

Yes,it's only as Clothes available!

Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career and validformaternity!

An Example;

Your Simi used these Clothes as a naked Outfit, Open the KW Menue - Settings.

In the KW- Menu you can set, which Appearance should be used with the Animations! Set it to "Naked Outfit"

Now your Simi shows up with the Med-Bod in all animated Situations post-561833-0-79490100-1452173086.png

mfg

does this work only as clothes? When my sim removes her outfit using KW, it only shows the original version. Do I have to overwrite another package so the game will recognize this one?

Yes,it's only as Clothes available!

Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career and validformaternity!

An Example;

Your Simi used these Clothes as a naked Outfit, Open the KW Menue - Settings.

In the KW- Menu you can set, which Appearance should be used with the Animations! Set it to "Naked Outfit"

Now your Simi shows up with the Med-Bod in all animated Situations attachicon.gifsims_balloon_imp.png

mfg

oOooooOooh *miracle light coming above the clouds*

Thank you very much!! 

^

You need to play with the "breast depth", "breast distance", "breast fullness", etc. that comes with Delphy's slider pack that I've linked on several threads (also on my signature).

Sadly even then the shape varies from PC to PC and even from savegame to savegame, why? I would bet the farm that even Electronic Arts doesn't know why.

Also the bigger you go the more defects you'll find, I can hide the majority while taking pics but for normal "simming" is best to scale down, unless you have a fetish for clipping tongue.png