ok... I'm doing something wrong. I've tried to use this several times and each time I have trouble with belly scaling.

I'm just using MME and SGO 3.10

Boobs are scaling fine as far as I can tell, but I notice when I look at the values for MME it shows boob scale, but SLIF shows all values at 0.

I would have thought I'd see values in SLIF's page if it's doing the scaling.

Both MME and SGO are scaling the boobs. But it's hard to tell if SLIF is handling it or just NiO handling it.

If my female character has sex, the cum inflation from SGO appears to work. I see her belly expand and deflate. However, she never gets a pregnant belly even with max gems at 100%.

I'm sure it's me missing something somewhere.

Hi @all

@ qotsafan, it seems that the new PSQ-patch with SLSO-support is not working. I get the messages and effect-symbols for "energy drained" and "semen in uterus" as before, but no inflation, and right after the scene ends, the semen in uterus-effect is gone without any cum deflation. Normaly, the cum stays until it gets manualy deflatet with Leak Semen Power, or it automatically flows out with auto-deflate on. But my auto-deflate is of, so it had to stay and had to be inflated.

BUT: I also tested the SLSO-PSQ Patch from SLSO and i know, with this patch there could not be any inflation. But i recognized the same problem with the "semen in Uterus"-effect that the sperm did not stay and sperm and effect are instantly gone after animation ends without any deflation.

I think it could be a Problem with SLSO itself. With SLSO1.1 i always got two draining messages at the end of the animation, and the second one is mostly Zero. this Values overwrite each other, so there is no inflation and no Sperm-effect. Maybe it will work, if the second drain could be eliminated.

I posted in SLSO-support thread. let´s see, what ED86 says.

adding to what i said in my thread, in the end, infaltion would still probably be very small, since if cuminflation added to separate orgasm itll probably fall to small value when having sex with futa/female and having multiple orgasms

so whole psq orgasm handling should probably be rewritten... by its original author

Yeah, semms to be a bad thing, using mods together that are and are not compatible with SLSO, so i have to make a decission if i will lose PSQ inflation or BF pregnancy and DDrain...

For me, i would use PSQ-pregnancy, if it was not buggy........

ok... I'm doing something wrong. I've tried to use this several times and each time I have trouble with belly scaling.

Boobs are scaling fine as far as I can tell, but I notice when I look at the values for MME it shows boob scale, but SLIF shows all values at 0.

Both MME and SGO are scaling the boobs. But it's hard to tell if SLIF is handling it or just NiO handling it.

If my female character has sex, the cum inflation from SGO appears to work. I see her belly expand and deflate. However, she never gets a pregnant belly even with max gems at 100%.

Adding to my own post I guess...

Got belly working. HOWEVER... using MME and SGO... if I go into SLIF's MCM ...values and sliders.... select MME.. it shows belly node at 1.00 (not 0.00) even though I have belly inflation OFF in MME and in fact MME's MCM shows "effective belly size" is 0. 

The effect of this is that when I set belly scaling to.... let's say a value of 5 in SGO.... when PC or NPC is fully pregnant, they have a belly scale of 5. HOWEVER, if the PC or NPC is also a milk maid, they have a belly scale of 6. Even though MME is set to no belly scaling.

Also.... values and sliders... if I select SLIF as the mod, all values are zero. 

I am pretty confused and don't know how this is SUPPOSED to work ... I thought it was intercepting scaling requests and applying them ..but SLIF's values show zero all the time.

Got belly working. HOWEVER... using MME and SGO... if I go into SLIF's MCM ...values and sliders.... select MME.. it shows belly node at 1.00 (not 0.00) even though I have belly inflation OFF in MME and in fact MME's MCM shows "effective belly size" is 0. 

The effect of this is that when I set belly scaling to.... let's say a value of 5 in SGO.... when PC or NPC is fully pregnant, they have a belly scale of 5. HOWEVER, if the PC or NPC is also a milk maid, they have a belly scale of 6. Even though MME is set to no belly scaling.

Also.... values and sliders... if I select SLIF as the mod, all values are zero. 

I am pretty confused and don't know how this is SUPPOSED to work ... I thought it was intercepting scaling requests and applying them ..but SLIF's values show zero all the time.

i guess belly node at 1.00 means there is no scaling

in MME

BodyMod.SetNodeScale(akActor, "NPC Belly", 1 + LactacidCnt / 2, isFemale)
so without LactacidCnt you'd get base node size of 1.00
idk how slif handles size 1.00, but MME removes own Nio scales with node size 1.00

i'd guess if you use additive rather than multiply values, you'll get your 6, which is wrong 

Hi @all

@ qotsafan, it seems that the new PSQ-patch with SLSO-support is not working. I get the messages and effect-symbols for "energy drained" and "semen in uterus" as before, but no inflation, and right after the scene ends, the semen in uterus-effect is gone without any cum deflation. Normaly, the cum stays until it gets manualy deflatet with Leak Semen Power, or it automatically flows out with auto-deflate on. But my auto-deflate is of, so it had to stay and had to be inflated.

BUT: I also tested the SLSO-PSQ Patch from SLSO and i know, with this patch there could not be any inflation. But i recognized the same problem with the "semen in Uterus"-effect that the sperm did not stay and sperm and effect are instantly gone after animation ends without any deflation.

I think it could be a Problem with SLSO itself. With SLSO1.1 i always got two draining messages at the end of the animation, and the second one is mostly Zero. this Values overwrite each other, so there is no inflation and no Sperm-effect. Maybe it will work, if the second drain could be eliminated.

adding to what i said in my thread, in the end, infaltion would still probably be very small, since if cuminflation added to separate orgasm itll probably fall to small value when having sex with futa/female and having multiple orgasms

so whole psq orgasm handling should probably be rewritten... by its original author

At the moment, like the SLSO support is set up, it won't work, if you already are a succubus and it will only work, when becoming a succubus (that's how PSQ is set up).

It would have to have some kind of maintenance system, which checks (OnInit, OnPlayerLoadGame), if you are a succubus and registers/unregisters modevents as appropriate.

I have sent Ed86 a fix via pm, will upload one myself shortly.

The default NiOverride value is 1.0, that's probably meant by that, but contrary to NiOverride, my mod doesn't remove scaling of the value 1.0, but 0.0 instead.

What kind of calculation setting are you using? As Ed86 said, 6 would be the result of additive.

That's how it's supposed to be, by default. The SLIF page is only for manually setting a scaling.

The values are displayed, when All Mods is selected.

in MME

idk how slif handles size 1.00, but MME removes own Nio scales with node size 1.00

i'd guess if you use additive rather than multiply values, you'll get your 6, which is wrong

My mod works slightly different, I don't remove scaling with the value of 1.0, but with the value of 0.0. I have a calculation system called subtract and add one, which should compensate for scaling of 1.0.

Example:

values: 0.5, 1.0, 2.5

1.0 + (0.5-1.0) + (1.0-1.0) + (2.5-1.0)

= 1.0 + -0.5 + 0.0 + 1.5

result: 2.0

Given example:

values: 1.0, 5.0

1.0 + (1.0-1.0) + (5.0-1.0)

= 1.0 + 0.0 + 4.0

result: 5.0

My mod also has an additive calculation type, which would have the result 6.

OK.... I'm working through it. It's very thorough and that makes it a bit complex as I don't truly understand how all the settings dovetail together.

I'm finding that I need to have my PC and NPC settings vastly different in order to achieve the same visual.

Calculation Type set to "Highest Wins"... that seems to have helped quite a bit. I will try others as well. It was on the default of "Top X" with 3 as parameter.

Example:

PC and NPC are both pregnant from SGO with exactly the same settings. They use the same body mesh and UUNP preset (zeroed sliders)

Belly node is like... 3.61 for both of them, however in order to get their bellies to LOOK the same, I have PC's NiOverride slider down to 75% and NPC's is at  135%.

In "Percentages" I have PC's Pregnancy Belly set to 100% and NPC's is at 188%

Is this normal? For the settings to be so different in order to APPEAR the same?

Just so you know qotsafan, I made some changes to in the Source to FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc for myself, and when I went to compile, I got an error about some effect not existing.

FWAddOn_CycleMagicEffect.psc needed to be in the folder for me to successfully compile fyi. Not a big deal, but if someone else were to edit and compile it they'd need that in there c:

Came across another compile issue: Making a change in SLIF_Menu.psc to the slider option to increase more than 0.01 (like 1% at a time is slightly more reasonable XD), went to compile and I got an error.

SLIF_Menu.psc(811, 25): AddInputOption is not a function or does not exist

SLIF_Menu.psc(1180, 3): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist

^What are those from, as it seems like it's referring to something not in the source?

Edit: Going to check if it's some rouge script redefining it....

Edit2: Never mind, it was some rouge script in my Data directory, not sure which one since I did a mass deletion of crap in there and rebuilt it really quick but this can disregarded

Hi @all

At the moment, like the SLSO support is set up, it won't work, if you already are a succubus and it will only work, when becoming a succubus (that's how PSQ is set up).

It would have to have some kind of maintenance system, which checks (OnInit, OnPlayerLoadGame), if you are a succubus and registers/unregisters modevents as appropriate.

I have sent Ed86 a fix via pm, will upload one myself shortly.

The default NiOverride value is 1.0, that's probably meant by that, but contrary to NiOverride, my mod doesn't remove scaling of the value 1.0, but 0.0 instead.

What kind of calculation setting are you using? As Ed86 said, 6 would be the result of additive.

That's how it's supposed to be, by default. The SLIF page is only for manually setting a scaling.

The values are displayed, when All Mods is selected.

in MME

My mod works slightly different, I don't remove scaling with the value of 1.0, but with the value of 0.0. I have a calculation system called subtract and add one, which should compensate for scaling of 1.0.

Example:

values: 0.5, 1.0, 2.5

1.0 + (0.5-1.0) + (1.0-1.0) + (2.5-1.0)

= 1.0 + -0.5 + 0.0 + 1.5

result: 2.0

Given example:

values: 1.0, 5.0

1.0 + (1.0-1.0) + (5.0-1.0)

= 1.0 + 0.0 + 4.0

result: 5.0

My mod also has an additive calculation type, which would have the result 6.

Nice work :-)

Came across another compile issue: Making a change in SLIF_Menu.psc to the slider option to increase more than 0.01 (like 1% at a time is slightly more reasonable XD), went to compile and I got an error.

SLIF_Menu.psc(1180, 3): SetInputDialogStartText is not a function or does not exist

^What are those from, as it seems like it's referring to something not in the source?

Edit2: Never mind, it was some rouge script in my Data directory, not sure which one since I did a mass deletion of crap in there and rebuilt it really quick but this can disregarded

Is there any way this could be made into a regular feature? It's extremely time consuming trying to get exactly 100% when the scale goes to 1000% and increments by 0.01% each time. 100000 increments for a slider is a bit on the extreme side.

Thanks smile.png

Did Orcs, Equine, Military, .......can't get forsworn to start.... hints?

EDIT_____

Nevermind...... I just hadda go to the right camp...heheh

Wrong topic? biggrin.png

Is there any way this could be made into a regular feature? It's extremely time consuming trying to get exactly 100% when the scale goes to 1000% and increments by 0.01% each time. 100000 increments for a slider is a bit on the extreme side.

The page up key increases the value by 100 (10% of 1000) and the page down key decreases it.

post-24276-0-97780100-1497562442_thumb.png

You can also drag the scale with your mouse.

There is no need to change the increment.

Thanks smile.png

Did Orcs, Equine, Military, .......can't get forsworn to start.... hints?

EDIT_____

Nevermind...... I just hadda go to the right camp...heheh

Wrong topic? biggrin.png

The page up key increases the value by 100 (10% of 1000) and the page down key decreases it.

attachicon.gifpage up and page down keys.png

You can also drag the scale with your mouse.

There is no need to change the increment.

AH! No wonder I had no idea. I play with an Xbox One controller so I didn't realize I had the option. Usually the bumpers and triggers work, and the bumpers increase it by 100%, but the triggers don't do a thing. It was either .01% or 100% for me.

AH! No wonder I had no idea. I play with an Xbox One controller so I didn't realize I had the option. Usually the bumpers and triggers work, and the bumpers increase it by 100%, but the triggers don't do a thing. It was either .01% or 100% for me.

Well, a controller certainly makes it more difficult, but you could place the cursor near a value you want and press the confirm button to get at least closer to it and adjust it from there.

OK, trying to understand still....

Values and Sliders.... Breasts...

If I go to NiOverride and set to zero percent....then go to Percentages and adjust the sliders for several items... Breasts, Areola, nipple size, nipple length.... I don't seem to see what I'm expecting.

I'm wanting to see changes to the items I adjust sliders for, as her breasts grow. Am I just not making those slider values high enough? 

I guess I assumed that turning NiOverride to zero and adjusting the percentages in Breast section....that SLIF would ..."intercept" the calls to change breast node scaling and apply all my sliders ..... not how this works?

Also... I copied and pasted portions of the Butt and Belly BodyMorphs into the Breasts section in the json file. That seems to have worked out great following the instructions, but for some reason the HipBone slider does not increment correctly. It goes from like... zero at the far left to 1 at the far right, with no "in between" values. Works fine on the same screen for NPC...only does this on PC which I thought was weird. Also that slider works fine in the places I copied it FROM... so it's not, apparently a global issue.

Checked json several times, ran it through a validator. Seems fine. 

If I go to NiOverride and set to zero percent....then go to Percentages and adjust the sliders for several items... Breasts, Areola, nipple size, nipple length.... I don't seem to see what I'm expecting.

I'm wanting to see changes to the items I adjust sliders for, as her breasts grow. Am I just not making those slider values high enough? 

I guess I assumed that turning NiOverride to zero and adjusting the percentages in Breast section....that SLIF would ..."intercept" the calls to change breast node scaling and apply all my sliders ..... not how this works?

The sliders do not automatically update the player or the npcs, the sliders just adjust the values. You will either have to wait, until a mod updates the pc or the npcs or update them manually.

If there is already an ongoing process, the changes will show up immediately.

Also... I copied and pasted portions of the Butt and Belly BodyMorphs into the Breasts section in the json file. That seems to have worked out great following the instructions, but for some reason the HipBone slider does not increment correctly. It goes from like... zero at the far left to 1 at the far right, with no "in between" values. Works fine on the same screen for NPC...only does this on PC which I thought was weird. Also that slider works fine in the places I copied it FROM... so it's not, apparently a global issue.

Make sure you copied it correctly and there are no commas out of place. Could you upload the json, so I can troubleshoot it?

I guess you are right, I tried it and I have the same problem, will have to figure out what's wrong. (probably a string issue)

**snip **
The sliders do not automatically update the player or the npcs, the sliders just adjust the values. You will either have to wait, until a mod updates the pc or the npcs or update them manually.

If there is already an ongoing process, the changes will show up immediately.

Make sure you copied it correctly and there are no commas out of place. Could you upload the json, so I can troubleshoot it?

So, I'm on the right track?

Setting NiOverride to zero and then adjusting percentage, will....eventually... have my character morphing to match the sliders... correct?

I believe I did wait for MME to update breast size...and I watched to see if her hips widened and other visual cues I set. Maybe I just didn't set the values high enough.

Attaching Bodymorphs json and config json (didn't touch config json file)

In the Bodymorphs json file I only edited the Breasts section. Edits were made by copy/paste from either Belly or Butt section with the only exception being the addition of BreastCleavage for which I also edited the english translation text file to get rid of the "$BreastCleavage" and it shows properly now as "Breast Cleavage"

chajapa-jsons.7z

Update 1.1.4g:

- added a variable to the SGO patch to check if SLIF is installed only on init and when loading, instead of checking every function call, may increase performance (probably not noticeable)

- changed Hipbone to HipBone, while creating Bodymorphs.json

So, I'm on the right track?

Setting NiOverride to zero and then adjusting percentage, will....eventually... have my character morphing to match the sliders... correct?

I believe I did wait for MME to update breast size...and I watched to see if her hips widened and other visual cues I set. Maybe I just didn't set the values high enough.

Attaching Bodymorphs json and config json (didn't touch config json file)

In the Bodymorphs json file I only edited the Breasts section. Edits were made by copy/paste from either Belly or Butt section with the only exception being the addition of BreastCleavage for which I also edited the english translation text file to get rid of the "$BreastCleavage" and it shows properly now as "Breast Cleavage"

The issue is, that Skyrim is not case sensitive, while JsonUtil is.

Also every single string only exists once in Skyrim, so that changing that string will simply break case sensitive stuff.

Change "Hipbone" to "HipBone" in your Bodymorphs.json, that should work.

It might also be worth checking to see what the niooveride.ini settings for the below section are;

; Determines scaling mode

; 0 - Multiplicative

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Additive

; 3 - Largest

iScaleMode=3

It could be yours are set to either 0 or 2, in which case it might be worth while playing around with setting it to either 1 or 3.

And possibly

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

; 0 - Additive

; 1 - Averaged

; 2 - Largest

iBodyMorphMode=0

Oddly I though mine was set to 2 here, 0.

Hi i was wondering if you possible could add in a feature that based on bellysize (maybe breast aswell?) your characther would get reduced movementspeed. Some mods lets you get gigantic bellys (like egg factory) without it affecting your charather in any way but visually, so i belive in a mod that handles scaling of all mods it would be a somewhat fitting feature if you have to time and want to include it.

I have been trying to update to newer versions but I end up reverting back to 1.09 because I can't seem to get any of the NPCs to demonstrate any kind of inflation other than by coincidence.

Not sure if anyone saw my post.