yeah i even downloaded a after helgan clean save and still same thing,well on the bright side it works fine for my character and if i want npc's i just uninstall it which thanks to its mcm menu makes that easy

The only thing I can think of is, that your npcs have a different skeleton than your player and if you use BodyMorphs, that their skeleton has no .tri file generated by BodySlide.

[member=qotsafan]

papirus log

Why did you color the link? It doesn't work like that anymore.

From your logs, it seems like all your actors have empty names, not sure, what's going on there and if this is part of what is causing the issues for you.

just wondering what is the bodyslide menu for? in slif's mcm menu

If you want BodyMorph scaling, like in BodySlide, instead of bone scaling, like with NiNodes (default NiOverride scaling).

For this to work, you will have to tick "Build Morphs" in BodySlide and generate the .tri files for each body/armor/clothing/etc.

thx for your mod qotsafan!

my PC gets inflated and deflated like my bicycle tires =D

just a quick question:

> do i have to overwrite DDi script with the Inflation Framework script? (NMM installation)

The newest versions seem to use BodySlide, instead of resizing to avoid clipping, so it wouldn't make a difference either way, but I would still say overwrite it, just to be sure.

Out of curiosity, are you using an old version of NMM or the newest version?

* for the curiosity:

waiit...let me check... NMM Version is 0.63.13, guess thats the newest version

i dont have issues with it, some files like SKSE plugins are still better to install manually (fuz ro doh for example)

i use NMM to install -> loot for basic sorting -> wryne bash for fine tuning (and patch)

* for DDi

okey i have overwitten DDi everytime with IFW and i see the effects from devious training controlled by inflation framework in game

just wanted to be sure, because with all those mods that want to inflate something, i have to be sure my set up is right to see real issues

mods that have to work with IFW on my load order:

> DCL (cum inflation)

> DT2 (corset)

> SLStories (milking)

> Estrus+ (preg)

> Estrus Spider (preg)

> SLParasites (err... everything?)

so far i have only one issue:

SLStories, the milking MCM, seems to define the basic breast size, even if the quest isnt running, chaning mcm sliders there will change breast size immediatley

possible cause:

- breast size is modified via race menu and not fixed with a bodyslide preset (if that makes any sense9

- not sure about a load order issue, i tryed different setups (IFW is always at buttom of the load order)

=> its not bad as long as i dont change anything in SLStories (set to scale 1)

* for the curiosity:

waiit...let me check... NMM Version is 0.63.13, guess thats the newest version

i dont have issues with it, some files like SKSE plugins are still better to install manually (fuz ro doh for example)

i use NMM to install -> loot for basic sorting -> wryne bash for fine tuning (and patch)

So the newest NMM still uses the overwrite dialogue? I thought it would be more like Mod Organizer by now, good to know.

* for DDi

okey i have overwitten DDi everytime with IFW and i see the effects from devious training controlled by inflation framework in game

just wanted to be sure, because with all those mods that want to inflate something, i have to be sure my set up is right to see real issues

mods that have to work with IFW on my load order:

> DCL (cum inflation)

> DT2 (corset)

> SLStories (milking)

> Estrus+ (preg)

> Estrus Spider (preg)

> SLParasites (err... everything?)

So DCL works fine with my framework? Since it's using BodyMorphs instead of NiNode scaling now and I removed the patch.

so far i have only one issue:

SLStories, the milking MCM, seems to define the basic breast size, even if the quest isnt running, chaning mcm sliders there will change breast size immediatley

possible cause:

- breast size is modified via race menu and not fixed with a bodyslide preset (if that makes any sense9

- not sure about a load order issue, i tryed different setups (IFW is always at buttom of the load order)

=> its not bad as long as i dont change anything in SLStories (set to scale 1)

Yeah, the SLStories issue is known to me, that seems to be kind of what it does.

SexLab Hormones has a button to streamline the sizes between hormones, parasites and stories, that may help, but not stop it.

> yes NMM uses still overwrite dialoge, but i got used to this (what took a while cause for example AIO HDT Pussy overwrites a looot, perfekt for learning)

> even worse NMM has a new "you want to upgrade the mod" dialoge. for a noobs thats pretty confusing and ends up most of the time with a broken "upgraded" mod instead of a mod/patch install

> DCL works with IFW, didnt know it wasnt supported, but i guess i will only find out if it realy works if i get inflation triggers from a few mods at the same time. i will keep you updated. what workd so far:

- DCL cum inflation + DT2 Corset body reduction

- estrus/spider breast + DCL cum  (estrus belly preg inflation didnt trigger)

- estrus tentacle + DCL cum + SLParasite (produced crazy belly spasms, DCL cum is on 0.3 and estrus wants to go up to 6 and SLParasite is set to 2, guess that gave a bit of confusion even with IFW settings "additiv". my guess now is that DCL was fighting with IFW for the belly?)

> i saw that right? Slstories messes up my breasts and i cant do anything about it? (i must admit the brest loot better with SLstories milk set to 1 :o )

yeah i even downloaded a after helgan clean save and still same thing,well on the bright side it works fine for my character and if i want npc's i just uninstall it which thanks to its mcm menu makes that easy

The only thing I can think of is, that your npcs have a different skeleton than your player and if you use BodyMorphs, that their skeleton has no .tri file generated by BodySlide.

[member=qotsafan]

papirus log

Why did you color the link? It doesn't work like that anymore.

From your logs, it seems like all your actors have empty names, not sure, what's going on there and if this is part of what is causing the issues for you.

Why then 1.0.8 version work fine for me? I't work in another way with names? 

> yes NMM uses still overwrite dialoge, but i got used to this (what took a while cause for example AIO HDT Pussy overwrites a looot, perfekt for learning)

> even worse NMM has a new "you want to upgrade the mod" dialoge. for a noobs thats pretty confusing and ends up most of the time with a broken "upgraded" mod instead of a mod/patch install

> DCL works with IFW, didnt know it wasnt supported, but i guess i will only find out if it realy works if i get inflation triggers from a few mods at the same time. i will keep you updated. what workd so far:

- estrus tentacle + DCL cum + SLParasite (produced crazy belly spasms, DCL cum is on 0.3 and estrus wants to go up to 6 and SLParasite is set to 2, guess that gave a bit of confusion even with IFW settings "additiv". my guess now is that DCL was fighting with IFW for the belly?)

> i saw that right? Slstories messes up my breasts and i cant do anything about it? (i must admit the brest loot better with SLstories milk set to 1 :o )

I haven't tried the new version of DCL yet, so I couldn't say how well it works with my framework.

Yeah, Slstories seems to inflate the breasts, before it has even started.

From the SLIF log it seems like it works fine, but the npcs, since their names are empty, can't be displayed in the mcm menu.

Quick question, so what does the step and maximum under bodymorphs do exactly? Is it kind of like a "multiplier" but for the bodymorphs directly? If so, what's the difference between them?

Edit: Figured it out XD, the number of "steps" it takes to get to the "maximum" is the multiplier that affects the percentage correct? 10 in steps and 20 in maximum means 2 x whatever percent is there (10 in 30 means 3 or 30 in 40 means .75 and so on like that), so we don't have to scroll between the 100s. 

I haven't tried the new version of DCL yet, so I couldn't say how well it works with my framework.

Yeah, Slstories seems to inflate the breasts, before it has even started.

From the SLIF log it seems like it works fine, but the npcs, since their names are empty, can't be displayed in the mcm menu.

All my characters have names.

For example Papyrus.0.log :

[03/13/2017 - 07:54:37AM] [FillHerUp]: vilja: Inflated to: 3.499999(3.500000)

This is a standard mods without show off. Or should I manually name the names in SLIF? Then it's not right. Return at least the option to work with names like in 1.0.8 please.

So the only bodymorph thing i have is racemenumorphsCBBE installed from bodyslide and after reinstalling bodyslide without choosing to install that there are no .tri files from bodyslide

Quick question, so what does the step and maximum under bodymorphs do exactly? Is it kind of like a "multiplier" but for the bodymorphs directly? If so, what's the difference between them?

Edit: Figured it out XD, the number of "steps" it takes to get to the "maximum" is the multiplier that affects the percentage correct? 10 in steps and 20 in maximum means 2 x whatever percent is there (10 in 30 means 3 or 30 in 40 means .75 and so on like that), so we don't have to scroll between the 100s.

Each step is like a BodyMorph value of 1.0 (times the percentage)

Steps of 10.0 for the belly means, that if the SLIF value for the NPC Belly is 10.0 for All Mods, it's one full step.

The maximum cuts of the value.

Range from 0.0 to 100.0 and a maximum of 20.0, means the value is cut off at 20.0, no matter how high it is.

Example:

value: 10.0

percentage: 100%

steps: 10

maximum: 20

Calculation:

value = SLIF_Math.SetBounds(value, 0.0, maximum)
value *= (percent / 100.0)
value /= steps
Result:

SLIF_Math.SetBounds(10.0, 0.0, 20.0) = 10.0

10.0 * (100.0 / 100.0) = 10.0

10.0 / 10.0 = 1.0

Example value higher than maximum:

value: 30.0

percentage: 100%

steps: 10

maximum: 20

Result:

SLIF_Math.SetBounds(30.0, 0.0, 20.0) = 20.0

20.0 * (100.0 / 100.0) = 20.0

20.0 / 10.0 = 2.0

This is a standard mods without show off. Or should I manually name the names in SLIF? Then it's not right. Return at least the option to work with names like in 1.0.8 please.

Yeah, but the fact, that they don't have names in my framework, is a bug.

So the only bodymorph thing i have is racemenumorphsCBBE installed from bodyslide and after reinstalling bodyslide without choosing to install that there are no .tri files from bodyslide

If you want BodyMorphs to work, you will need to tick the following in BodySlide:

post-24276-0-81788400-1489508196_thumb.jpg

Since I accidentaly deleted an old reply, I have to reply again, my apologies.

Perhaps you should add this to?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280/? Bodytypes of Skyrim by Kalambre

Using this and Beeing Female/Hormones and it seems to struggle whit the bodys. Use the latest versions.

This would only work for BodyMorphs, if all those bodies used by the mod have .tri files generated for them. Otherwise I see no reason, why it shouldn't work.

I just found this a few minutes ago http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59876/?

Some of these sliders would compliment your mod extremely well if you could implement them. Especially sliders like the "Cold Steel BBW" sliders. Some of the breast sliders are really good too.

feral, so I tried renaming one of the sliders from that mod to see if it would work, I used the Cold Steel BBW Belly one to replace the Pregnancy Belly slider since that one's not as great. I renamed the .bsd (that has the morph data) to "PregnancyBelly" and replaced the default pregnancy belly .bsd found in the bodyslide mod.

It seemed to replace it just fine when I previewed in bodyslide for the body I was using (HDT body), and in-game, so if you like a slider from that mod, just rename and replace one of the ones SLIF allows control over that you don't use or don't care about like I did above (just be sure to rename it exactly to the slider you're replacing).

Since it's replacing something, I made a backup up of the original so I always have it to fall back on. It's a temporary solution to using those morphs for now, at least.

Yeah, but the fact, that they don't have names in my framework, is a bug.

Will you fix this?

I had an idea, not sure if that would be a lot of work, maybe you like it:

would it be possible to change some values from within the framework if other values are reached? What i had in mind was to reduce push up or add gravity or something if the breasts go over a certain size to make them less torpedo like when they become really big. For small breasts i'd like to keep the push up.

would it be possible to change some values from within the framework if other values are reached? What i had in mind was to reduce push up or add gravity or something if the breasts go over a certain size to make them less torpedo like when they become really big. For small breasts i'd like to keep the push up.

Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, but it sounds like it would need a new system to be implemented, I will think about it.

Request for when you're doing the next update; please add wide waist and chubby waist to the belly and butt morphs?

Thanks for a great mod. It's working very, very well for me, especially with the last few updates and all the new options.

Sure and thank you :)

Hmm, that sounds like a good idea, but it sounds like it would need a new system to be implemented, I will think about it.

I was afraid it would require something new. Hopefully you can find a way. :) Maybe it would be helpful to take a look at weightmorphs, it handles body changes dynamicly and has options to change pretty much every node in every way depending on how much you run/eat. There it already works perfectly that my breasts grow and for each little step they get a bit less push up. 

Update 1.0.9i:

- fixed Fill Her Up 1.0, the default value being 1.0 instead of 0.0 (works only, if no value is already set)

- added the BodyMorphs WideWaistLine and ChubbyWaist to the belly and butt morphs

- added translation keys I missed to the translation document

Everything was working fine until i used the SL Separate Orgasm and its FHU patch. I installed the latest SLIF but it didnt tick the patch itself so I did it. Was that the reason that this happened or?

Someone here that is using the same thing can help me?

Yeah, the Separate Orgasm patch is not automatically selected, I forgot to change that in this version, but it will be automatically selected in the next version.

I was afraid it would require something new. Hopefully you can find a way. :) Maybe it would be helpful to take a look at weightmorphs, it handles body changes dynamicly and has options to change pretty much every node in every way depending on how much you run/eat. There it already works perfectly that my breasts grow and for each little step they get a bit less push up.

Yeah, I know of that mod, I will take a look at it.

testet my mod setup with IFW and DCL:

IFW works fine without the DCL inflation option (deactivated)

- estrus/spider belly inflation works great, always had problem with that, no more THX =D

- estrus/spider breast & butt inflation works, and the inflation stops where i wanted it to stop

- SLParasites Inflations works too

- just need to test the SL Parasite + Estrus combo, guess SLkidnapp will help with that xD

EDIT: and thx for the quick IFW update for DT2