Didn't EC+ integrated the changes, and thus do not need a patch? All the options in the installation window are patches for existing unpatched mods. If your EC+ version isn't up to date and you upgrade Inflation, you'll have issues.

I've gone back to an old save, prior to when I had the "crater tits" issue, and, since then, I've been trying to pay a bit more attention to what's happening with my character.

Is there a guide to the specific settings we should be using on each of the mods that SLIF works with? My character's breasts expand each time she removes her armor, and shrink back whenever she re-equips it. Not sure if that's intended behavior or not. I tried playing around with some of the update settings in SL Hormones, and switching them off made them stay the same size, but I get the feeling that it's actually preventing them from changing at all.

In short: I have no idea what I'm doing, but I get the feeling it's not quite working like it's supposed to. ;) Hoping somebody knows what I'm doing wrong.

I didn't realise that.

These logs are from another run, this one didn't crash at all.

Did you try out the newest version, if the issue still persists?

Other than that, from the logs you seem to have a lots of errors from different mods, did you clean the save and accidentally deleted scripts from it?

Maybe I missed something in the install, but using the Framework + Fill Her Up, the inflation doesn't appear to update on the fly.

I have to disable/enable the NPC in question every time to get the inflated nodes to show up. Any idea what might cause this?

Try fucking that NPC again instead of disable/enable :)

Why don't I see Estrus Chaurus on the installer options?

Didn't EC+ integrated the changes, and thus do not need a patch? All the options in the installation window are patches for existing unpatched mods. If your EC+ version isn't up to date and you upgrade Inflation, you'll have issues.

Yes, the newer versions of EC+ should have native support.

Okay, here's my log file.

As far as mods I'm using, I've got Devious Devices (obviously), SL Hormones, SL Stories, Milk Mod Econ, Beeing Female, Amputator, PSQ, SL Parasites.

The logfile looks ok.

I've gone back to an old save, prior to when I had the "crater tits" issue, and, since then, I've been trying to pay a bit more attention to what's happening with my character.

Watch out with the reverse scaling toggles from the bodymorphs page, well, they do what they say and may scale in the wrong direction.

Is there a guide to the specific settings we should be using on each of the mods that SLIF works with?

Sadly there is no guide right now, because I am too lazy to create one >.< sorry :)

My character's breasts expand each time she removes her armor, and shrink back whenever she re-equips it. Not sure if that's intended behavior or not. I tried playing around with some of the update settings in SL Hormones, and switching them off made them stay the same size, but I get the feeling that it's actually preventing them from changing at all.

Yes, that's a feature of SLH, try setting both Armor shrink and Cloth shrink to 1.0, if you don't want them shrinking and growing back and forth.

In short: I have no idea what I'm doing, but I get the feeling it's not quite working like it's supposed to.  ;) Hoping somebody knows what I'm doing wrong.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask away, until I make some kind of guide I guess.

Am I right in assuming follower mods would need there own body tri and armor tri files in order to use the bodyslide function used by mobs like this?

Indeed, sadly nothing I can do about :)

You could copy over a body you generated with bodyslide for them though, if they don't have a custom skeleton that is, also if they have custom armor, those would need .tri files too.

Yes, that's a feature of SLH, try setting both Armor shrink and Cloth shrink to 1.0, if you don't want them shrinking and growing back and forth.

Ah ha! Well, it may not explain how I ran into the problem of them getting stuck at a negative value, but that at least tells me why they're constantly shrinking and regrowing. I missed those settings in Hormones. (Way too many MCM options in my game...)

Hi,

Before I start: I really appreciate this mod and really adore it. But I saw some room for improvement and would like to ask if you could add this idea I have.

I was wondering if it is possible to add a widget that shows the scale of certain bodyparts. I find it frustrating to constantly check the mods tab scroll through all the mods and finallt find the body scales in the mod menu.

BeeingFemale also uses a widget and it looks fantastic, so I was wondering if SLIF could also have one? Perhaps a widget that shows breast, belly, butt scale and weight? I think having a widget that shows these scales would improve the UI of your mod dramatically.

What do you think? Thanks in advance. :)

So, qotsafan... since you've taken over for the Pearl Juice mod, is it safe to assume that SexLab Inflation Framework patch for Pearl Juice is no longer needed?

There shouldn't be a patch in the SLIF installer? Pearl Juice has native since version 1.0.

Hi,

Before I start: I really appreciate this mod and really adore it. But I saw some room for improvement and would like to ask if you could add this idea I have.

I was wondering if it is possible to add a widget that shows the scale of certain bodyparts. I find it frustrating to constantly check the mods tab scroll through all the mods and finallt find the body scales in the mod menu.

BeeingFemale also uses a widget and it looks fantastic, so I was wondering if SLIF could also have one? Perhaps a widget that shows breast, belly, butt scale and weight? I think having a widget that shows these scales would improve the UI of your mod dramatically.

What do you think? Thanks in advance. :)

Good idea, but I'm not sure, if I can do that, I will have to ask @milzschnitte on how to create one of those.

I have a request. Would you add the chubby arms slider to SLIF?

It's the last one I need to allow for truly fat people in Skyrim. I'm using SLIF to make people fat when NPC Body Randomizer sets their belly node to a high number. I have everything getting large, and sometimes chunky, except everyone has scrawny arms.

I have a request. Would you add the chubby arms slider to SLIF?

It's the last one I need to allow for truly fat people in Skyrim. I'm using SLIF to make people fat when NPC Body Randomizer sets their belly node to a high number. I have everything getting large, and sometimes chunky, except everyone has scrawny arms.

Sure, I will probably also have a system up, so you can add your own morphs in the future.

Unrelated:

I made a poll for Pearl Juice Continued and would appreciate any participation.

Pearl Juice Continued - Maximum amount of pearl juice?

How would I go about configuring this mod so Mana tanks has the priority? Either Soulgem Oven or Milk Mod Economy is stopping Mana tanks from working. It's a bit of over abuse of the breasts and those three mods may not all work together.

Mana tanks works up to the point I would use Soulgem oven. Then both SGO and MME activate at once and they show up in the messages for SLIF doing something.

Update 1.1.2f:

- fixed nodes being registered again, after unregistering them, if they were still in the queue (removing them from the queue)

- updated Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish translations

Well it seems the framework does not update  NPCs correctly for me. I use BeeingFemale and Fill her up and have no problem for player scaling but the NPCs alsways keep their normal figure even though a few of them should be inflated like balloons.

Sorry, I don't anything obviously wrong in the logs regarding my framework.

How would I go about configuring this mod so Mana tanks has the priority? Either Soulgem Oven or Milk Mod Economy is stopping Mana tanks from working. It's a bit of over abuse of the breasts and those three mods may not all work together.

Mana tanks works up to the point I would use Soulgem oven. Then both SGO and MME activate at once and they show up in the messages for SLIF doing something.

I don't really understand, what exactly is wrong? Personally I set Mana Tanks and SGO to instant and MME to incremental.

Hey, qotsafan, I came across a mod that is very recently kept up to date, as a modification to PlayerSuccubusQuest, and SLIF is overwriting a script that PSQTweaks is also updating (playersuccubusquestscript.pex). I'm guessing this is the main script needing overwriting from SLIF. Having a SLIF patch that supports PSQTweaks would be nice if at all possible.

EDIT: Maybe I should instead ask the author to add your code into his/her mod... Sorry to bother.

EDIT 2: Looks like people are requesting him to add support for SLIF's functions.. maybe you could add some insight?

Hey, qotsafan, I came across a mod that is very recently kept up to date, as a modification to PlayerSuccubusQuest, and SLIF is overwriting a script that PSQTweaks is also updating (playersuccubusquestscript.pex). I'm guessing this is the main script needing overwriting from SLIF. Having a SLIF patch that supports PSQTweaks would be nice if at all possible.

EDIT: Maybe I should instead ask the author to add your code into his/her mod... Sorry to bother.

EDIT 2: Looks like people are requesting him to add support for SLIF's functions.. maybe you could add some insight?

Well, if you look at page 48/49 of this thread, the author @Skipper2100 has responded here and actually wanted to include a patch for SLIF, but I haven't heard back from him yet, after his last not very descriptive comment.

Well, if you look at page 48/49 of this thread, the author @Skipper2100 has responded here and actually wanted to include a patch for SLIF, but I haven't heard back from him yet, after his last not very descriptive comment.

I see... Guess I may have been too late on the train then.. Thanks for responding. Hopefully it can happen, because SLIF is VERY incompatible with PSQtweaks as it stands. I was getting heavy amounts of script lag after only minutes as a Succubus and I have a feeling it was because of the scripts being incompatible.

Ahoy!

Question: You mentioned the idea sprung from a fight between Beeing Female, Fill Her Up and MilkModEconomy (or so, but definitely the first two)

From me seeing BF and FHU in SLIF's MCM - this means you patched them or so? They do register and character/s show changes.

Now more specific question: How exactly does (not Modus, the other choice on first page, I think it's called Inflation Type) "Additive" work?

It does -not- look like I'd imagine additive (mod+mod+...) but more like another included option, like

(mod+mod+mod+...) /n with n = number of mods

As example FHU internal 12.00 (6+6) - SLIF-FHU page listing NPC Belly 12.00 (I have the single pages, as the "All" page doesnt have it, to "Slider" Modus)

....and character looks like ~3 instead of like a walking meadbarrel

Belly looks kinda flattened as well, like when lying on belly on floor - the outer inflation is there, but the contactsurface (with floor) is flattened due to no space

Well my systembelly is generally lil flatter (Bodyslide: Low and High Weight: 0% Belly, 0% BigBelly, -15% PregnancyBelly), but the effect above shouldn't come from that

I don't really understand, what exactly is wrong? Personally I set Mana Tanks and SGO to instant and MME to incremental.

Mana tanks doesn't seem to work as soon as one or the other of the two breast altering mods activates . The breasts get larger etc but will never shrink smaller when using magikca. I'm not sure how I could setup SLIF so I could have mana tanks working at all times but still get breasts to grow bigger to.