qotsafan  greetings. Can you make each npc registered in your mod be calculated separately? For different slides...

My character's example has a body of uunp all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy without the support of a pregnant belly but thanks to your mod I changed the slider from the belly to PregnancyBelly moph. But my unique companions still use the NiOverride sliders

sorry i use translate.google

all right looks like somehow that was turned off but now it still seems to disable npc scaling

Sorry, but I'm not sure, what you are talking about.

With the changes to Deviously Cursed Loot's scaling mechanism in its latest release, would it be possible for a SLIF patch to be made for it?

Since Deviously Cursed Loot now uses BodyMorphs instead of NiNodes, at the moment not unfortunately.

The Deviously Cursed Loot calculation would have to be changed.

qotsafan  greetings. Can you make each npc registered in your mod be calculated separately? For different slides...

My character's example has a body of uunp all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy without the support of a pregnant belly but thanks to your mod I changed the slider from the belly to PregnancyBelly moph. But my unique companions still use the NiOverride sliders

sorry i use translate.google

I could split the BodyMorphs for the player and npcs, but I'm not fond of the idea of having to fine-tune them for every npc.

before inflation framework is installed npcs when pregnant have round bellies but when inflation framework is installed there no longer is any round bellies on npcs

I will need some more information than that: how to report errors

It may also be, that your npcs are using a skeleton, that is not supporting BodyMorphs, if you are only using BodyMorphs for scaling. (or there is no .tri file for the skeleton/armor they are wearing)

before inflation framework is installed npcs when pregnant have round bellies but when inflation framework is installed there no longer is any round bellies on npcs

I will need some more information than that: how to report errors

It may also be, that your npcs are using a skeleton, that is not supporting BodyMorphs, if you are only using BodyMorphs for scaling. (or there is no .tri file for the skeleton/armor they are wearing)

it cant be that since before framework is installed scaling works for npc's,alright i followed you how to report errors, im currently using milk mod economy 2017-01-19,fill her up v2.00-9 beeing female 2.8.1 and estrus charus+ 4.30 and as said in my previous posts when a npc should have a bigger belly or breasts they stay the same but when i have inflation framework uninstalled npcs scale properly and im mostly using beeing female's bf:test command to test scaling the other times i tested is when it said a npc game birth so i reload and fine that npc to see she doesnt look pregnant

slif_debug.0.log

Papyrus.0.log

qotsafan

I'ts strange. Because in HentaiImpregnated.psc i'm see

Event OnUpdate() ;update body every 10 sec
if CurrentBellySize < HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBelly
CurrentBellySize += 0.1
if HentaiP.config.BellyScaling 
HentaiP.BodyMod.SetNodeScale(ActorRef, "NPC Belly", CurrentBellySize)
endif
EndIf
if CurrentBreastSize < HentaiP.config.MaxScaleBreasts
CurrentBreastSize += 0.05
if HentaiP.config.BreastScaling 
HentaiP.BodyMod.SetNodeScale(ActorRef, "NPC L Breast", CurrentBreastSize)
HentaiP.BodyMod.SetNodeScale(ActorRef, "NPC R Breast", CurrentBreastSize)
EndIf
EndIf
RegisterForSingleUpdate(10)
EndEvent

every 10 sec belly must increase on 0.1 pt. In your test on 24 hours addiction much a little. 
I'm think it's a HentaiPregnancy bug. If i'm don't load slif HentaiPregnancy don't work too.

it cant be that since before framework is installed scaling works for npc's,alright i followed you how to report errors, im currently using milk mod economy 2017-01-19,fill her up v2.00-9 beeing female 2.8.1 and estrus charus+ 4.30 and as said in my previous posts when a npc should have a bigger belly or breasts they stay the same but when i have inflation framework uninstalled npcs scale properly and im mostly using beeing female's bf:test command to test scaling the other times i tested is when it said a npc game birth so i reload and fine that npc to see she doesnt look pregnant

There seem to be a lot of Beeing Female related errors in your log, not sure what's happening there.

Could you try and post a log, with SLIF not installed?

qotsafan

CurrentBellySize += 0.1

endif

EndIf

EndIf

EndIf

EndEvent

every 10 sec belly must increase on 0.1 pt. In your test on 24 hours addiction much a little. 

I'm think it's a HentaiPregnancy bug. If i'm don't load slif HentaiPregnancy don't work too.

Ah okay, that makes a lot of sense, so the progression is just really slow.

Update 1.0.9e:

- renaming an actor now only renames the display name and the name displayed in the mcm menu

- added button to move the selected actor to the player

- added button to move the player to the selected actor

- added new translation keys for the two new buttons

- the key for registering the target actor will now be registered on each game load

- updated Chinese and Japanese translation to the current state

There seem to be a lot of Beeing Female related errors in your log, not sure what's happening there.

Could you try and post a log, with SLIF not installed?

qotsafan

CurrentBellySize += 0.1

endif

EndIf

EndIf

EndIf

EndEvent

Ah okay, that makes a lot of sense, so the progression is just really slow.

so for trying with slif not installed i would just post the papyrus 0 file?

qotsafan

the scripts that posted Ed86 work fine now in stand alone version of HentaiPregnancy.

in integration with SLIF I don't see any body changes.. BUT! I'm see that values (in values and sliders) have been changed. NPC L/R Breast & NPC Belly not 1.0 but NPC body don't change.

Update: I'm roll back to 1.0.8b and it work fine!

test 1.0.8d -  work fine!

It is possible that for versions 1.0.9* need some special plugins/mods?

alright here it is slif not installedattachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

As I thought, since the errors seem to persist, even without slif being installed, I think your savegame may be corrupted, have you cleaned the save recently?

You may have broken the save while cleaning.

qotsafan

the scripts that posted Ed86 work fine now in stand alone version of HentaiPregnancy.

in integration with SLIF I don't see any body changes.. BUT! I'm see that values (in values and sliders) have been changed. NPC L/R Breast & NPC Belly not 1.0 but NPC body don't change.

Update: I'm roll back to 1.0.8b and it work fine!

test 1.0.8d -  work fine!

It is possible that for versions 1.0.9* need some special plugins/mods?

Same as for @gizmo1206, I will need more information: how to report errors

Btw. you can link like this on this forum (looks nicer than a url link):

[member=qotsafan]
This will look like this: @qotsafan

I've just updated to 1.09e, and I've noticed that there's no checkbox for Pearl Juice in the installer anymore. Does it not have a dedicated patch anymore, or...?

Pearl Juice has had native support since quite some time now, you can check out which mods have native support here: supported mods

This post will always be up to date.

Update 1.0.9f:

- split BodyMorphs for the player and npcs (you will have to set them again for the npcs, otherwise they will be default)

- added new BodyMorphs (NipplePerkiness, NippleLength, NippleSize, NippleAreola)

- added new translation keys for the new feature and the BodyMorphs

- updated Russian translation to the current state

Btw. the mod just hit 600 followers, that's incredible, at the beginning, I never thought this mod would ever get this big!

I really appreciate all the support and feedback and I don't see me stopping anytime soon :)

Have some pictures, from the 500 mark, which I hadn't posted and from the 600 mark:

post-24276-0-57761100-1489160919_thumb.jpgpost-24276-0-03405300-1489160931_thumb.jpg

Thank you all so much!

would loading a save before any mods where installed be a clean save? and going by that i loaded my save right after helgan before i installed mods and same thing npcs arent working,i also used Save cleaner V 2.05 and i assume it saying "309 orphan script instances found" but i clicked on fix and loaded my game and  still nothing

Update 1.0.9g:

- increased the slider maximum for nioverride and BodyMorphs to 1000%

- added steps/maximum sliders for BodyMorphs (each step increases the BodyMorph by 1.0)

- added new translation keys for the steps/maximum sliders

- the BodyMorph NippleSize now defaults to reverse scaling

- updated Japanese and Russian translations to the current state