Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs: Khajiit, Argonians, Human/Elf

Sounds like you're not getting the animation updates. RCAE is installed now?

I think FloppySOS is obsolete at this point. I switched over to HDT as documented in the OP and I'm happy. 

You confuse me talking about arousal. With SL Aroused, with "SOS integration" turned on, then you'll get PC and NPC schlongs unsheathing as they get more aroused, if you have a revealing armors mod. Regardless, you should be able to use the SOS hotkeys to get the PC as aroused as you'd like. 

SOS lets you choose the schlong for the player.

7 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Sounds like you're not getting the animation updates. RCAE is installed now?

I think FloppySOS is obsolete at this point. I switched over to HDT as documented in the OP and I'm happy. 

You confuse me talking about arousal. With SL Aroused, with "SOS integration" turned on, then you'll get PC and NPC schlongs unsheathing as they get more aroused, if you have a revealing armors mod. Regardless, you should be able to use the SOS hotkeys to get the PC as aroused as you'd like. 

SOS lets you choose the schlong for the player.

Yes, it's installed, was at the start, but when I started seeing freezing, I started rolling stuff out to see if they continued, narrowed it down to the RCAE which both mods use and found removing it didn't help, seemed FloppySOS was the culprit.  So you're saying to avoid FloppySOS and will there be any HDT movement of the schlongs?  I've not seen any at all, most of the time they're 100% static.

The arousal state, was at around 25% (it was over it basically), CTDed, came back, it was hiding, redid the final on the main quest, saved it again (incase getting near the dragon crashed it again, didn't, but hey), the schlong actually stayed small, wasn't paying attention to it, saved, quit out, came back into the game after doing something and boom, all the way out (apparently), at 58% arousal.  So whatever is done on game load, fixes it when it's not a reload (ie after dying or screwing up and reloading to fix something).

So, if I yank Floppy SOS, will these move with HDT (have all that fully installed).

GuruSR.

I pulled Floppy SOS out, though I am seeing "weird behavior" when I used the Shift Page Up/Down keys to see the schlong, and on the dead Argonian (using the alt key), the sheath/slit went from hidden, peaking, there, "tada!" but some while doing the holding of the keys down to make them erect, they would twitch between the previous and the one you want, and I actually had them doing it non-stop, until I pushed either up or down.  Almost like a floating point issue or a math issue determining the size based on the percentage.  And a good deal of the time getting them to max erect caused it to go back to hidden.  Happened on the dead Argonian, so no clue why that would happen, on my character I could see the arousal getting in the way, but didn't think dead people got aroused while, you know, dead.

So I assume it's, hidden to 25%, peeking at 50% and above it, out?  Not sure, since at one load, it was out at 58%.

GuruSR.

33 minutes ago, Techwolf Lupindo said:

Can you be kind and point to the documentation you are referring too? I can not find it. I am using FloppySOS and is now wondering if it has been superseded by something else.

I took it out myself, finding that the two of them fought hard against each other, the swaying that this mod has in it for HDT is fine, but the two together, caused all sorts of silliness, like the sheath bouncing around like a mad stick, the balls stretching to the ground and returning only to bounce back and forth against your pelvis (yes, pelvis), after getting rid of it, that oddness vanished.

GuruSR.

10 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I took it out myself, finding that the two of them fought hard against each other, the swaying that this mod has in it for HDT is fine, but the two together, caused all sorts of silliness, like the sheath bouncing around like a mad stick, the balls stretching to the ground and returning only to bounce back and forth against your pelvis (yes, pelvis), after getting rid of it, that oddness vanished.

GuruSR.

Oh, I am thinking now this mod has HDT. I though the HDT part was from another mod. Shows how often I keep up with things...LOL

HDT is complicated and I don't really understand it. HDT requrires some info in the nif file, an XML file describing how the various bones bounce, a skeleton that provides all the bones that should bounce, and I think a DLL that does magic. So you have to assemble all those parts to get a working result. My EZ HDT does that, but you can assemble your own.

I believe FloppySOS implements HDT for the schlongs only, with a MCM panel to control its bahavior. So if you have a full HDT kit (and schlongs with HDT info in them, which hoodies now have) you don't need FSOS.

I've never seen the schlongs jumping back and forth between states, thought it theoretically could be a math issue. Mostly I leave them alone, except in action.

28 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

HDT is complicated and I don't really understand it. HDT requrires some info in the nif file, an XML file describing how the various bones bounce, a skeleton that provides all the bones that should bounce, and I think a DLL that does magic. So you have to assemble all those parts to get a working result. My EZ HDT does that, but you can assemble your own.

I believe FloppySOS implements HDT for the schlongs only, with a MCM panel to control its bahavior. So if you have a full HDT kit (and schlongs with HDT info in them, which hoodies now have) you don't need FSOS.

I've never seen the schlongs jumping back and forth between states, thought it theoretically could be a math issue. Mostly I leave them alone, except in action.

Yes, HDT, not going to even attempt to understand it, I can write code no problems, math is good, but that stuff, noooo thank you!  Right up there with 3d modeling and textures.  A few things would love to fix, but I'm not even touching those.

Though I would love to get these to work properly with Sexlab Werewolves, seems all I can get with it are static breasts for the women and static sheathes for the males until they "pop" out at their 1 stage of arousal.  Must be missing something.

As for the jumping back and forth, yes, only happened during the manual moving, so I figured it was a math issue.  Although, I do notice after sex, it rapidly vanishes (sheath/slit), you blink, you miss it, but if the sex wasn't enough (oral say), it pops out again, then vanishes and repeats again and then it stays out, now not sure where that is as normal schlongs don't vanish like that.  Well, they go back to "hidden", but sheath and slit.

GuruSR.

2 hours ago, GuruSR said:

[...] Though I would love to get these to work properly with Sexlab Werewolves, seems all I can get with it are static breasts for the women [...]

As per my reply to your post in the SLWW thread, there is currently only one female werewolf replacer that includes HDT support aka non-static breasts, and that is HDT Werewolves.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

As per my reply to your post in the SLWW thread, there is currently only one female werewolf replacer that includes HDT support aka non-static breasts, and that is HDT Werewolves.

Yes, I know about that, but, the issue is getting the schlongs to work properly with them, seems a nightmare to find something efficient.  I've got hdt female werewolf meshes I can use in place, but the big issue is making sure I find a male one that is castrated (or has no static schlong), where I can use these nice ones with, although I'm not entirely sure if the sheath/slit ones on creatures do more than 1 change, seems not, their either aroused or not.

GuruSR.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this look right? There is no "Bad Dog Schlongs" category on the right and there is not one in the change menu either. Its been a while since I even bothered with skyrim never mind modded it. I'm so out of practice. Bad Dog Anthro seems to be the normal hoodie schlong.

Screen_Shot2.png

That's right. Each of the shapes is its own SOS schlong so you can make odd combinations--sheath on an orc, slit on a human. The horse strapon is invisible until erect, then it's a strapon, useful if you want to mix futa and non-futa females.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any way to get the slit schlong working for custom races? It's invisible. All others show up and work correctly.

I'm trying to get it to show up for this race

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72416/

This mod doesn't use a custom skeleton, Sexlab Animations work fine.

It shouldn't be a mod conflict because currently I'm not using much besides your mod, the race mod and all requirements.

My other mods are Alternate Start and the unofficial patch for original skyrim legendary edition.

I managed to make the race compatible with the slit addon via Creation Kit by using the pdf from SoS Optional Files as orientation.

It shows up as viable in the MCM settings but the schlong is still invisible.

I guess it's a nif issue but I really don't understand much about modding or nifskope so I don't know what to do now.

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I don't know why that one in particular shouldn't show up. They're pretty much all the same. Have you checked whether erections work? 

Thanks for your reply.

Erections show up and work correctly for all schlong types except slit on the custom race.

For vanilla races everything including slit works fine.

It's not just the custom race I linked earlier but it seems to be the same with every custom race (at least those I have installed and tested).

I only tested male characters if that matters.

Hi! Huge fan of this mod, easily best Schlong addon there ever was! Mainly just wanted to say thanks for making it! 

I've played around with it for a while and the only tiny hickup I got was when I fiddled around with RaceMenu's Genitals section. Mostly it was all good, but playing with the lowest slider of the bunch: the one that toggles erection states, created a weird state of 'quantum erection' once I exit Racemenu. The schlong toggled rapidly between all 4 meshes really fast for about 15 secs or so. Not sure if this is even worthy of looking into, just a strange anomaly I found.

One other idea I'd like to at least pitch to you: I've been looking around for a decent horse schlong mod, but none of them go that extra mile to include a sheath mesh for the unerect state. Is this something you'd consider adding to this mod at some point? Feels like it'd fit the theme of this addon and provide something no one else does.

Anyways, thanks for the mod and keep on being awesome! <3

12 hours ago, ParsleyParakeet said:

I've played around with it for a while and the only tiny hickup I got was when I fiddled around with RaceMenu's Genitals section. Mostly it was all good, but playing with the lowest slider of the bunch: the one that toggles erection states, created a weird state of 'quantum erection' once I exit Racemenu. The schlong toggled rapidly between all 4 meshes really fast for about 15 secs or so. Not sure if this is even worthy of looking into, just a strange anomaly I found.

This is just an educated guess, but RaceMenu pauses the game in a very weird game, because everything and everyone else becomes frozen but the PC is somehow still able to move/animate while in it and such. Chances are by moving the slider, Hoodies is catching the SOS anim events that would trigger a stage swap, but since the game is technically paused the equip/unequip commands are kept "on hold". Then, when you close the menu, they are applied all at once and that's what you see.

If I'm right, it shouldn't be much of a problem as long as you don't go crazy with the Erection State slider in RM. Not sure if it's possible to detect when the player is in the race menu and stop the animevent catching while it's open, so I don't know if there's anything that could be done about it.

Ya, and there's not much point to that slider except to see what it looks like.

On the subject of the slit schlong: I've gotten a request to put more shape on the argonian schlong--some kind of head, spiky protrusions along the underside. I think there's a link to reference art upthread. I wouldn't go overboard, but a little shape would be totally doable. The female schlong is totally separate and could change or not.

(At the same time I'd make some other changes I've been wanting to do--weighting the sheathed version so that bigger schlongs show a bigger bulge (like the SOS underwear) and putting more below the shaft in the erect state so it doesn't seem so tacked on to the underside of the crotch.)

Anyway, what do ya'll think about changing the shape? 

35 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

On the subject of the slit schlong: I've gotten a request to put more shape on the argonian schlong--some kind of head, spiky protrusions along the underside. I think there's a link to reference art upthread. I wouldn't go overboard, but a little shape would be totally doable. The female schlong is totally separate and could change or not.

I'm pretty sure you are talking about Kuroyami's suggestion over at the YA thread. I'll leave the pic in a spoiler here for convenience (link to the full E621 post in the original post):

Spoiler

db9b1f8e65a4ed830c049e6bd2f667b2.png

35 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

(At the same time I'd make some other changes I've been wanting to do--weighting the sheathed version so that bigger schlongs show a bigger bulge (like the SOS underwear) and putting more below the shaft in the erect state so it doesn't seem so tacked on to the underside of the crotch.)

Anyway, what do ya'll think about changing the shape? 

I'm all for that, so I say you go ahead.