solitairetheme8?

knifewalker

Hello, new to the site and I've been trying to download some sevenbase armor conversions. For some reason, certain files are downloading as SOLITAIRETHEME8 files. I have no idea what's going on, I've searched the forums and used the search bar. I found one other person with this problem on the SL page, but as far as I know it was never solved. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

I'm having the same issue. Any .rar file is renamed as a .solitairetheme8 file when offered to run or save when downloading. You can get around it by choosing the Save As option and switching the file type to all files and changing the name back by erasing .solitairetheme8 and adding .rar. Don't know if issue is specific to LoversLab site or a browser issue. Used to work fine until last 2 weeks. Browser is IE 11 on Win 8.1 - don't think it has changed recently. Will try other sites to see if problem persists.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, thanks for the replies. I havn't checked this in a bit, and I kinda gave up on trying to download these files, but the reply from gl_osiris fixed it good. Just choose save as, set file type as "all files", and save it as "modname".rar

Thanks a lot, and hopefully this will help others as well :)

Archived