Sexlab | Life of Lust - Enhanced by Sex Perks [WIP]

View File

What is it about:

This mod is essentially a prostituion mod that aims to implement sex into the adventuring gameplay. It adds multiple perks to the renamed "Speech" Tree that allow you charge customers for diffrent acts of sex. At the same time these perks help you on your average dungeon crawl. For example the perk "Dicksucker" reduces the "stagger" by 20%, because beeing on your knees all the time has taught you a lesson. Your customers need to be aroused (25) enough to engage with you in certain acts. This mod has been inspired by the discontinued mod "Perverted Perks".

Features so far:

Perks:

- Dicksucker: Enables Blowjobs > reduces stagger
- Anal Whore: Enables Anal Sex > reduces spelldamage on you
- Vaginal Whore: Enables Vaginal Sex > stamina for attack reduced
- Fuckable Tits: Enables Boobsjobs > increases melee damage
- Masochist: Enables customers to hurt you > decreases damage taken (Whipping Scene)
- Necroslut: Enables "necrophilia" scenes (play dead) > increases carry weight
- Wild Lover: Enables sex with animals > you can get "Animal Semen" as a Health Potion substitute

Planned Features:

- Fulll MCM Menu. Right now its just a placeholder.
- Balancing
- Bukkake Scene
- Dancing Scene
- More featured sexual disciplines
- Implementation of Devious Devices

Disclaimer:

This is mod is my first step into skyrim modding in general. Im very new to the CreationKit and Scripting. So please dont expect anything super-fancy, because im still learning as I go along. If you have suggestions how to make things better, I highly appretiate any help. Especially scripting-help is very much welcome.

Requirements:

- Sexlab Framework
- Sexlab Arousal Framework
- Zaz Animation Pack
- Funny Bizness Animation Pack
- FNIS
- Fus Do Roh
- One With Nature (no hard requirement, but highly recommended for animal interaction)

Installation,Setup and Use:

Nothing fancy to to. Just install all files and get ingame to try out the mod. I highly recommend installing "One with Nature" if you want to use "Wild Lover" and setup all the animals races you want to "interact" with. At first I implemented my own method for animal dialogue but I feel like this mod does it just pretty good.

Ingame you should get a message on NPC'S that simply says "Hey". If you klick it and the NPCs arousal is high enough you get another Message that says "Wanna have some fun". If not this indicates that the NPCs arousal isnt high enough (I work out a more elegant method later). After that line you should get all the possible options given by the perks.

I assume that if one installs this mod it will overwrite another mod that changes Speech tree, correct? Or at least, it will if it is lower than the mod in question. E.g.: I have SkyRe installed. If I install this mod below SkyRe, it will change the Speech tree but leave other trees alone, right? But if I place it above SkyRe, then I won't get the perks from this tree and basically this mod will become useless, since I cannot activate any of the perks required for the mod to function properly. Questions, questions. Any chance for a compatibility patch for most used (perk) overhaul mods (PerMa, SkyRe, etc.)?

I assume that if one installs this mod it will overwrite another mod that changes Speech tree, correct? Or at least, it will if it is lower than the mod in question. E.g.: I have SkyRe installed. If I install this mod below SkyRe, it will change the Speech tree but leave other trees alone, right? But if I place it above SkyRe, then I won't get the perks from this tree and basically this mod will become useless, since I cannot activate any of the perks required for the mod to function properly. Questions, questions. Any chance for a compatibility patch for most used (perk) overhaul mods (PerMa, SkyRe, etc.)?

I assume youre right. Havent tested it with this mod. If youre using Mod Manager it should come after SkyRe. I wont assure that it doesnt create problems there

Hello Gomo

i have a couple of questions to your mod.

1. is  xx-sex possible without the xx-perk ?

2. any Options on the whipping Scene (Duration, furnitures)

3. any Options ybout Prices ?

you know, i played a while with my as-if-mod , just a bunch of rules and changed perks at Illusion and speech trees.

i gice you some examples, maybe they inspire you. if you think you are able to go that far, we may perform this into the mod.

generally These perks influence the mod tdf Prostitution and uses Maria eden for whipping and pissing, and more nasty critters for animal sex.

speechcraft :

haggling -raising Prices 5x10% (tdf) or just the higher Prices the perk offers anyway

allure- Prostitution raises distortion (tdf)

merchant- set free priorities of oral, vaginal and anal sex in 1-5 numbers (tdf)

Investor- takes prostitute 2 times

fence-  Prostitution with bandits (charmed by spell or item)

Master Trader - large orgies and gangbangs (random attack )

bribery-guards dont care about sex in public (tdf)

Persuasion-  sextype the whore offers will not be neglected

intimidation-  dominant sex (whore in male, male Client in female position

Illusion:

Ranks: enable to do sex with half endurance (endurance is a number of sexacts per day. starting with 5, so rank will double it)

novice, apprentice, Adept, ect: add 1 to endurance, (note that sexacts from other sources like rapes from defeat, Encounters from Solutions do Count to that endurance = max number of sexacts per day.

if that number is crossed, additional sexacts will subtract the number for the next day.

amulet of dibnella raises endurance for 1, piercings for 1, skooma aloows 5 sexacts without endurance- canceleing overcrossed endurance. but skooma makes tired, 1 hour more sleep  (additional to the regular 8 hours). These tired hours of sleep can be reduced by milk a glass per hour made by herself in the dwarven milk machine.)

note that the animations themself are bound to the illsuion spellbooks. i renamed them book of Oralsex ed.1 , book of vaginal sex ed.1, book of Analsex ed.1 for novice, ed2 for apprentice, ed3 for Adept etc. thr prostitute starts with AP handjob, boobjob and nsap custom facial. reading a books offers the animations of that Kind and Level. novice : AP, aprrentice : without author names, Adept :arrok, zyn, blenght, expert : 3j,4d, dj   master Leito

Ranks also teach one sextype. novice Masturbation, apprentice lesbian Adept seductive Dance (Special in tdf), expert transform into shemale, (raises Prices 20%) master transform into succubus (raises Prices 30%)

Prices are generally divided into five classes (tdf) very low , low, average, high, very high) all Prices are very low in the beginning

dual casting - foreplay, raiises the Prices for vaginal and Analsex one class

animage - fisting, raises the Price for anal sex one class

kindred mage - ass to mouth drinking cum (goubos sexlab Tools enables this,)

quiet casting - threesome

hypnotic gaze - watersports , drinking piss and eat scat, high price

aspect of Terror -zoo sex animal sex high price

rage - bdsm whipping at xcross chains etc very high price

master of the mind -  slave of sex Client command Kind of sex, sex sessions day and night (like prosn overhaul)

this is commandes from ther jarls.

sexacts raise Illusion, like 2 Clients for one Point, thats 50 Clients for one rank. the whore Needs 50 more Clients byond master to get a jarl, performed in that jarls County. each jarl raises the Prices 10%, max 50%, thats 5 jarls

drinking skooma gives a Trance, visible effect like 10 minutes, freesex for all who come Close to the whore, mostly threesomes (random attack) after that the 5 free of endurance sexacts. skooma has longterms effects, sex related, not Attribute related.

ok thats so much for now. you see what posibilities are in the perk trees. spellbooks, etc.

i attach the prostituion perks in german, sorry i dont have them in english, watch the speech and Illusion trees.

Talente Prostitution.esp

Hello Gomo

i have a couple of questions to your mod.

1. is  xx-sex possible without the xx-perk ?

2. any Options on the whipping Scene (Duration, furnitures)

3. any Options ybout Prices ?

you know, i played a while with my as-if-mod , just a bunch of rules and changed perks at Illusion and speech trees.

i gice you some examples, maybe they inspire you. if you think you are able to go that far, we may perform this into the mod.

generally These perks influence the mod tdf Prostitution and uses Maria eden for whipping and pissing, and more nasty critters for animal sex.

speechcraft :

haggling -raising Prices 5x10% (tdf)

allure- Prostitution raises distortion (tdf)

merchant- set freepriorities of oral, vaginal and anal sex in 1-5 numbers (tdf)

Investor- takes prostitute 2 times

fence-  Prostitution with bandits (charmed by spell or item)

Master Trader - large orgies and gangbangs (random attack )

bribery-guards dont care about sex in public (tdf)

Persuasion-  sextype the whore offers will not be neglected

intimidation-  dominant sex (whore in male, male Client in female position

Illusion:

Ranks: enable to do sex with half endurance (endurance is a number of sexacts per day. starting with 5, so rank will double it)

novice, apprentice, Adept, ect: add 1 to endurance, (note that sexacts from other sources like rapes from defeat, Encounters from Solutions do Count to that endurance = max number of sexacts per day.

if that number is crossed, additional sexacts will subtract the number for the next day.

amulet of dibnella raises endurance for 1, piercings for 1, skooma aloows 5 sexacts without endurance- canceleing overcrossed endurance. but skooma makes tired, 1 hour more sleep  (additional to the regular 8 hours). These tired hours of sleep can be reduced by milk a glass per hour made by herself in the dwarven milk machine.)

note that the animations themself are bound to the illsuion spellbooks. i renamed them book of Oralsex ed.1 , book of vaginal sex ed.1, book of Analsex ed.1 for novice, ed2 for apprentice, ed3 for Adept etc. thr prostitute starts with AP handjob, boobjob and nsap custom facial. reading a books offers the animations of that Kind and Level. novice : AP, aprrentice : without author names, Adept :arrok, zyn, blenght, expert : 3j,4d, dj   master Leito

Ranks also teach one sextype. novice Masturbation, apprentice lesbian Adept seductive Dance (Special in tdf), expert transform into shemale, (raises Prices 20%) master transform into succubus (raises Prices 30%)

Prices are generally divided into five classes (tdf) very low , low, average, high, very high) all Prices are very low in the beginning

dual casting - foreplay, raiises the Prices for vaginal and Analsex one class

animage - fisting, raises the Price for anal sex one class

kindred mage - ass to mouth drinking cum (goubos sexlab Tools enables this,)

quiet casting - threesome

hypnotic gaze - watersports , drinking piss and eat scat, high price

aspect of Terror -zoo sex animal sex high price

rage - bdsm whipping at xcross chains etc very high price

master of the mind -  slave of sex Client command Kind of sex, sex sessions day and night (like prosn overhaul)

this is commandes from ther jarls.

sexacts raise Illusion, like 2 Clients for one Point, thats 50 Clients for one rank. the whore Needs 50 more Clients byond master to get a jarl, performed in that jarls County. each jarl raises the Prices 10%, max 50%, thats 5 jarls

drinking skooma gives a Trance, visible effect like 10 minutes, freesex for all who come Close to the whore, mostly threesomes (random attack) after tzhat the 5 free of endurance sexacts. skooma has longterms effects, sex related, not Attribute related.

ok thats so much for now. you see what posibilities are in the perk trees. spellbooks, etc.

i attach the prostituion perks in german, sorry i dont hve them in german, watch the speech and Illusion trees.

Sound pretty cool. I will take a deep look.

1. The perk are conditions for the dialogue options ( so yeah they are somewhat needed). The scenes are just sexlab animations called by tags

2. Whipping Scene is just simply getting hands bound and getting whipped 40 times with a crop ( I plan on expanding that actually)

3. Prices will be configurable in MCM menu in a later release

You have to understand, that im literally a complete noob that takes its first baby steps into skyrim modding. But im making progress... :D

tdf is looking for someone to take his mod over. his mod is very solid, but he does not mod since a year now. maybe that could cut the time for the Basics and give more time for getting the perks, books and harder sex .

for whipping there is the mod i ll take the disply model 9 (sorry my links never work), that mod enables to cast a spell on an npc / follower or the Player herself and then Switch between all zaz furniture, chain, floor etc animations. so this placers the Player or npc into it, what misses is the whipping Action. maybe with this mod you can shorten the time constructing furniture animations etc.

lets take a look of the feeatures of what i have shown .

1. endurance.

this Limit s the number of sexacts per day.  should be optional slider so each Player can set it as he likes to Play. Default 5.

this is very important to my understanding, because otherwise you can whore around as Long as you want getting endless Money. this Limit is a nice Thing to deal with, especially with defeat, you have to avoid getting raped, otherwise your whore Business will get short on enduirance = skomma needed = milk needed.

2. prices

raising generally by experience , number of sexacts. divided into the 5 classes allow higher Prices for anal sex then for a blow Job.

3. skill

sexacts should raise Illusion, dealing with the Client should raise speech

ranks enable half endurance, just like hlaf magicka, adding 1 to endurance, adding a Special sextransformation (lesbian, shemale, auccuvus)

4. spellbooks

sorted per rank and type oral, vaginal and anal, animations osrted by author = raising better ( ap novice, leito master = visible perfoirmance

edit : i forgot. in my Special patch from tdf he enabled perk per Client wiith a slider 1-30, Default 0, but if set Default 10. so for 10 real Clients you get a perk Point.

MR Amulet Tracking and Perk Points Option Patch.rar

well i tested the whipping. good for a start, but a work to do.

there should be a diualogue after agreement follow me to a private place . going there, Client follows, then dialogue to continue

the whipping gives only small  how do you call it streams on the Body (red lines), not the usual large ones

the Whip does too much damage, even on novice difficulty my character reacted to it. if on a furniturre, it would kick her out

These are Problems unlikely to be solved from a beginning modder, i just wanted to describe it. you can imagine how much work is done in detailed whipping mods.

avoid using the actual skill trees. you know, the ones you go into space to use. they aren't additive like some other things are meaning the mod will conflict with all the perk overhauls. i learned that the hard way on furious, now as i furiously design a way to assign perks without perk trees.

Tested it. The tree itself is... somewhat messed up. In the right side portion of the tree I have to choose all of the rightmost perks all the way before I can choose Merchant perk (even though my Speech skill is at 220) whereas the sex perks can be selected without any need to select previous perks.

Oh, and your perks don't seem to work. I tried it with 5 different people with arousal 25< and I couldn't select any new dialogue options.

Tested it. The tree itself is... somewhat messed up. In the right side portion of the tree I have to choose all of the rightmost perks all the way before I can choose Merchant perk (even though my Speech skill is at 220) whereas the sex perks can be selected without any need to select previous perks.

Oh, and your perks don't seem to work. I tried it with 5 different people with arousal 25< and I couldn't select any new dialogue options.

Thats strange. The other mod you have might be the problem here. The Dicksucker perk is pretty much the perk from what every other branches out, it is condition for all the dialogue to pop up. Right now this mod is not really compatible with anything that alters the Speech tree. I will look if I can make this mod independant of the skilltrees, but thats not for now

odd i tryed a few new characters removing all saves from save folder the mcm menu doesnt have anything in it at all but the life is in the mcm list for mods but nothing shows on its part

As I have written in the mod description, the MCM is a placeholder for now. The mod works but isnt configurable in the first release.

well i tested the whipping. good for a start, but a work to do.

there should be a diualogue after agreement follow me to a private place . going there, Client follows, then dialogue to continue

the whipping gives only small  how do you call it streams on the Body (red lines), not the usual large ones

the Whip does too much damage, even on novice difficulty my character reacted to it. if on a furniturre, it would kick her out

These are Problems unlikely to be solved from a beginning modder, i just wanted to describe it. you can imagine how much work is done in detailed whipping mods.

Thats actually completely intentional. They whip is a crop (like in Alicia Plainslut mod for example). Like the ones used in horseriding. Something like that wouldnt leave a long mark.

The damage is also quite intentional. A hard whipping wouldnt leave you all fine and unharmed :D

The problem that the whipping is pushing the character forward is actually something im trying to resolve for a while (without luck). Its actually pretty complicated to get rid of that.

avoid using the actual skill trees. you know, the ones you go into space to use. they aren't additive like some other things are meaning the mod will conflict with all the perk overhauls. i learned that the hard way on furious, now as i furiously design a way to assign perks without perk trees.

Could you not use the UI Wheel thingy for an additional perk tree mechanism? (i.e. it is sort of tree based, and looks like you can do a wax on wax off type thing. Although you probably would only want a wax on).

mode seims nice but proplem no pc will sey hey or any ting like thad

That has been chnaged last patch into "Hey sweetie, wannw have some fun?". If you dont get new dialoge at all, you most likely havent spent a skillpoint into the "Dicksucker" perk in the Sexy Speech Tree

Interesting.. Any future plans to make this mod compatable with mods like PERMA or SkyRe?

yes. Im working on a MASSIVE(!) update. About 200 new lines of code.

It will completely get rid of the skill point/speech tree aproach it now has. The progress is now handled through a questing system.

The Quests will then grant the bonuses. Also quite a few new scenes are coming up. Im currently working on the bukakke show. Once I finish this it will be easy to include a dancing and BDSM show, gangbangs etc.

Right now I have to take some really hard tests at uni that take all of my attention. But next week the update will most likely roll out.