Sexlab | Life of Lust - Enhanced by Sex Perks [WIP]

My character is completely stuck after giving a blow job for 22g D:

Also came to point this out. I don't know anything about how modding actually works in Bethesda games, I just install them :P but there seems to be an issue regarding the dialogue menu and the sex animations. It seems that if you don't manually close the window with Tab after you use the dialogue to initiate prostitution but before the tfc/animation starts, your character will get stuck in standing idle afterwards.

Interesting.. Any future plans to make this mod compatable with mods like PERMA or SkyRe?

yes. Im working on a MASSIVE(!) update. About 200 new lines of code.

It will completely get rid of the skill point/speech tree aproach it now has. The progress is now handled through a questing system.

The Quests will then grant the bonuses. Also quite a few new scenes are coming up. Im currently working on the bukakke show. Once I finish this it will be easy to include a dancing and BDSM show, gangbangs etc.

Right now I have to take some really hard tests at uni that take all of my attention. But next week the update will most likely roll out.

it´s the end of october :(. is everything ok with you ?

Interesting.. Any future plans to make this mod compatable with mods like PERMA or SkyRe?

yes. Im working on a MASSIVE(!) update. About 200 new lines of code.

It will completely get rid of the skill point/speech tree aproach it now has. The progress is now handled through a questing system.

The Quests will then grant the bonuses. Also quite a few new scenes are coming up. Im currently working on the bukakke show. Once I finish this it will be easy to include a dancing and BDSM show, gangbangs etc.

Right now I have to take some really hard tests at uni that take all of my attention. But next week the update will most likely roll out.

it´s the end of october :(. is everything ok with you ?

Yeah Im good. But right now I find zero time to work on the mod. Still have alot of tests to pass (im finishing medical school in germany). After that I will definately come back to this

• 1 month later...

Tested it. The tree itself is... somewhat messed up. In the right side portion of the tree I have to choose all of the rightmost perks all the way before I can choose Merchant perk (even though my Speech skill is at 220) whereas the sex perks can be selected without any need to select previous perks.

Oh, and your perks don't seem to work. I tried it with 5 different people with arousal 25< and I couldn't select any new dialogue options.

Thats strange. The other mod you have might be the problem here. The Dicksucker perk is pretty much the perk from what every other branches out, it is condition for all the dialogue to pop up. Right now this mod is not really compatible with anything that alters the Speech tree. I will look if I can make this mod independant of the skilltrees, but thats not for now

Solution = get dicksucker perk - save , qqq , load save ... works

• 2 weeks later...

Also came to point this out. I don't know anything about how modding actually works in Bethesda games, I just install them :P but there seems to be an issue regarding the dialogue menu and the sex animations. It seems that if you don't manually close the window with Tab after you use the dialogue to initiate prostitution but before the tfc/animation starts, your character will get stuck in standing idle afterwards.

Might be a bit late for this reply, but sometimes free fly camera can cause issues like that.

Also came to point this out. I don't know anything about how modding actually works in Bethesda games, I just install them tongue.png but there seems to be an issue regarding the dialogue menu and the sex animations. It seems that if you don't manually close the window with Tab after you use the dialogue to initiate prostitution but before the tfc/animation starts, your character will get stuck in standing idle afterwards.

Might be a bit late for this reply, but sometimes free fly camera can cause issues like that.

It's only ever happened to me in response to this mod.

Also came to point this out. I don't know anything about how modding actually works in Bethesda games, I just install them tongue.png but there seems to be an issue regarding the dialogue menu and the sex animations. It seems that if you don't manually close the window with Tab after you use the dialogue to initiate prostitution but before the tfc/animation starts, your character will get stuck in standing idle afterwards.

It could be that it is because this mod is still in the works and has some bugs. I used to have that problem with other mods on here too until eventually the mod authors were able to work out those bugs. At any rate, SexLab's free fly camera feature is apparently notorious for causing the glitch you described, as I have often been told to deactivate it and use the console command "tfc" in place of it in the past.

It could be that it is because this mod is still in the works and has some bugs. I used to have that problem with other mods on here too until eventually the mod authors were able to work out those bugs. At any rate, SexLab's free fly camera feature is apparently notorious for causing the glitch you described, as I have often been told to deactivate it and use the console command "tfc" in place of it in the past.

I mention it because the mod is new and has bugs. OP is not going to know that there's a problem unless I say so right?

I mention it because the mod is new and has bugs. OP is not going to know that there's a problem unless I say so right?

That's fine, I was just trying to point out a possible way to fix the issue in the mean time.

• 3 weeks later...

guys, when I open the Mod Configuration, and enter in Life of Lust, it will be an blank menu. nothing on it ...

Same issue

If you read the first page, the Mod Configuration page is currently just a placeholder, it IS supposed to be blank for now.

• 1 month later...

I currently see no new perks in the perk tree and I don't have anything that changes the perk trees either.

load order? assuming you activated the esp., there is literally no ther way for it to not show up.

Where should it go load order wise? Its order is after the requirements. If I use loot and have it sort where it goes, then nothing shows up or at least hasn't. If I do it myself and place it at the end of the order, it works but the game plays hell trying to load.

I currently see no new perks in the perk tree and I don't have anything that changes the perk trees either.

load order? assuming you activated the esp., there is literally no ther way for it to not show up.

Where should it go load order wise? Its order is after the requirements. If I use loot and have it sort where it goes, then nothing shows up or at least hasn't. If I do it myself and place it at the end of the order, it works but the game plays hell trying to load.

i meant post your entire load, i will do my best to tell what you mod is overwriting it. make sure to either use pastebin or a spoiler.

i meant post your entire load, i will do my best to tell what you mod is overwriting it. make sure to either use pastebin or a spoiler.

http://pastebin.com/wCrKdq40

And like I said, there are screenshots taken from LOOT for you to see. Also, what is pastebin or a spoiler exactly?

-snip-

firstly

http://pastebin.com/

a website to post stuff if you dont know how to use html.

please edit your post, and remove your load order and replace it with this link.

now unto buisness. the first thing is, automatic perk unlocking states in the description, that it is not compatible with custom perk trees. try disabling the speech tree in the mcm for apu. none of the other plugins look like they would be relevant. so boot up skyrim just the way it is and test that mcm thing i said. if it still deosnt work(try saving and reloading after messing with it too.) trying moving the plugin to right after it APU Automatic Perk Unlocking. if that doesnt work try moving it to right after TheThiefsFingers.esp. report back to me after words and i can help you with the rest.

-snip-

firstly

http://pastebin.com/

a website to post stuff if you dont know how to use html.

please edit your post, and remove your load order and replace it with this link.

now unto buisness. the first thing is, automatic perk unlocking states in the description, that it is not compatible with custom perk trees. try disabling the speech tree in the mcm for apu. none of the other plugins look like they would be relevant. so boot up skyrim just the way it is and test that mcm thing i said. if it still deosnt work(try saving and reloading after messing with it too.) trying moving the plugin to right after it APU Automatic Perk Unlocking. if that doesnt work try moving it to right after TheThiefsFingers.esp. report back to me after words and i can help you with the rest.

No, still giving me a hard time. I have to load a different save, usually from the very beginning of the game, then load the one I want. Also, when starting a new game, when you hear ralof tell your character that your finally awake, I get a LookupFailed Error with what seems like 2 options (that you can't see what they are) show up. If I place it after APU the perks show up like you said. However, if my computer has been on for a while, it wither take a long time, if it does, to load. But if I have my computer off for a while, it seems to work (at least so far this morning anyway). Would having a lot of "big" mods also impact it?

-snip-

firstly, it likely has something to do with the scripts apu uses. i'm not completely familiar the mod, i only heard about it first from you, but the mod author has abandoned it and acknowledged there were unfixed issues. he has said that in order to get stuff to work, you have to start a new game. you could try uninstalling and reinstalling it to get your skill tree to load for you current game. it is important that if you try that, you make sure to disable the speech perk tree as soon as the mcm loads. keep backups! and it has to be a clean save. there are plenty of tutorials for that around so ill let u figure it out. if it doesnt work, uninstalling the mod should should work, and although it adds some interesting functionality, i think would be the best choice. because it messes with the perk system, an already buggy thing, it will have issues, and because i'm pretty sure he attached the scripts directly to the player, a very big no-no, then there is also issues when it comes to things like existing saves. 

scondly, of course the more mods you have the longer it takes to boot up, although this can also be a fator of hardware, a better cpu or a ssd will help with load times. the more high quality textures and plugins you have, the longer it takes. that being said, i have terrible hardware(a laptop) and likely more resources than you to load, so aside from startup, load time should not be something that is an issue as my load time between doors/stuutering while in the open world are quite minimum. i also use vanilla ugrids and cellstoload. when it comes to startup things change alittle though. the first thing is that when ever you change your load order(moving stuff around, removing a plugin, adding one) it will take onger the next time you load because it has to reconfigure it's memory of overwrites in the plugins. next, computers will often do better after a restart and i would recommend restarting it at least once a day, and i would recommend restarting skyrim at least every 2 hours if you play for long times. you shouldn't worry about startup time. mine, after messing with my load order, usually takes about 5-10 minutes and when not, on average take about 1-3 minutes. when you have load times between doors taking huge amounts of time is when you should check the size of your save files(if more than 10-20mb) and consult someone, because it is likely a result of savebloat.

-snip-

firstly, it likely has something to do with the scripts apu uses. i'm not completely familiar the mod, i only heard about it first from you, but the mod author has abandoned it and acknowledged there were unfixed issues. he has said that in order to get stuff to work, you have to start a new game. you could try uninstalling and reinstalling it to get your skill tree to load for you current game. it is important that if you try that, you make sure to disable the speech perk tree as soon as the mcm loads. keep backups! and it has to be a clean save. there are plenty of tutorials for that around so ill let u figure it out. if it doesnt work, uninstalling the mod should should work, and although it adds some interesting functionality, i think would be the best choice. because it messes with the perk system, an already buggy thing, it will have issues, and because i'm pretty sure he attached the scripts directly to the player, a very big no-no, then there is also issues when it comes to things like existing saves. 

scondly, of course the more mods you have the longer it takes to boot up, although this can also be a fator of hardware, a better cpu or a ssd will help with load times. the more high quality textures and plugins you have, the longer it takes. that being said, i have terrible hardware(a laptop) and likely more resources than you to load, so aside from startup, load time should not be something that is an issue as my load time between doors/stuutering while in the open world are quite minimum. i also use vanilla ugrids and cellstoload. when it comes to startup things change alittle though. the first thing is that when ever you change your load order(moving stuff around, removing a plugin, adding one) it will take onger the next time you load because it has to reconfigure it's memory of overwrites in the plugins. next, computers will often do better after a restart and i would recommend restarting it at least once a day, and i would recommend restarting skyrim at least every 2 hours if you play for long times. you shouldn't worry about startup time. mine, after messing with my load order, usually takes about 5-10 minutes and when not, on average take about 1-3 minutes. when you have load times between doors taking huge amounts of time is when you should check the size of your save files(if more than 10-20mb) and consult someone, because it is likely a result of savebloat.

Alright, it will load up fineish if I first load a savegame before character creation then load the one I want. After that, the loading times are still a bit long but it seems to work ok. The save files are around, the ones I play anyway, are 10k+. I did find a script cleaner and used it and it made it run a little better. My problems started when my computer started screwing up. Had some bad weather pass through and the power got knocked out several times so there is that problem. As far as LifeofLust goes, i have to put it after every other sexlab mod and or animation it seems for the perks and such to show up and work.