One Thing i am missing : the prostitute dialogue when she has to earn some Money for her master. 

this dhould contain selling for whipping and creratures ,

and this should stay beyond the mods content, being a slave whore forever.

what do you think about this ?

PS : this mod is incompatible to Maria eden, so please add their content, just what i wrote above.

Allright, I've played this mod until I've enslaved Dawnstar, and I must say that I really enjoy this mod!

I do have some feedback:

• I like that every city has different assignments that you need to do to enslave said cities.
  • But I've found that the assignments that you need to do between enslaving cities are not as varied. Every option you choose only has one outcome.

Meaning that after a while, you have been fucking Belethor's dog for 4 times and been the whore of Farkas for 5 times.

Is it possible to have multiple outcomes for every task?

So for example for being hired by the nobility in Whiterun, you can be hired by:

• Avenicci
  • Olfrid Battle-Born
  • Avulstein Gray-Mane

Same for being hired as a slave in Jorrvaskr:

• Varkas
  • Vilkas
  • Skjor

And maybe instead of only being send to the shop of Belethor, you can also be send to:

• Warmaiden's
  • Maybe something for the temple of Kynareth?

Anyways. Those are my points. I don't know how hard it is to set something up for multiple chances (since I've never made a mod). I've thoroughly enjoyed this mod and I'll keep out for more updates :)

Long time lurker, first time poster here - I've gotten as far as going down to the dungeon to talk to Fang, but after speaking to him, and he says he's going to teach me a lesson, the game takes control away from me and we just stand there staring at each other. This worked for me on the same character a couple weeks ago (I've since installed additional stuff) so I know he's supposed to whip my character, I just can't figure out for the life of me what I'm missing. Barring a solution is there a way to skip over this scene? The MCM button doesn't do anything, and neither does the end key. Thanks in advanced.

It turns out that the same thing happens when Zaid wants to punish me, control is taken away and we just stare at each other until I reload. I tried reinstalling Zaz, but to no avail. I'm having trouble identifying what exactly is wrong, can someone help me out? Tt makes the quest unfinishable.

Could you add a dialogue option to stripped female npcs that are following you along the lines of "its okay now we are outside the city limits, put your clothes back on"

I know for proper followers we can get them to re-equip by giving them an item but on female npcs following you for a quest you dont always have inventory access so have to use the console at the moment

what "quest" followers do you have in mind?,

Problem is, if i add such a dialog to woman without any further conditions, every woman will have such a dialogue, which is not good

One Thing i am missing : the prostitute dialogue when she has to earn some Money for her master. 

this dhould contain selling for whipping and creratures ,

and this should stay beyond the mods content, being a slave whore forever.

what do you think about this ?

PS : this mod is incompatible to Maria eden, so please add their content, just what i wrote above.

i will not build my own prostitution mod, as there are a couple very good here on loverslab, Radiant Prostituion, TDF Aggressive Prostitution,.. , i recommend these to earn money

Can you give me more details where slaverun is not compatible with Maria Eden (which version),

i don't want to add their content, but i want to fix compatiblity issues

Allright, I've played this mod until I've enslaved Dawnstar, and I must say that I really enjoy this mod!

I do have some feedback:

• I like that every city has different assignments that you need to do to enslave said cities.
  • But I've found that the assignments that you need to do between enslaving cities are not as varied. Every option you choose only has one outcome.

Meaning that after a while, you have been fucking Belethor's dog for 4 times and been the whore of Farkas for 5 times.

Is it possible to have multiple outcomes for every task?

So for example for being hired by the nobility in Whiterun, you can be hired by:

• Avenicci
  • Olfrid Battle-Born
  • Avulstein Gray-Mane

Same for being hired as a slave in Jorrvaskr:

• Varkas
  • Vilkas
  • Skjor

And maybe instead of only being send to the shop of Belethor, you can also be send to:

• Warmaiden's
  • Maybe something for the temple of Kynareth?

Anyways. Those are my points. I don't know how hard it is to set something up for multiple chances (since I've never made a mod). I've thoroughly enjoyed this mod and I'll keep out for more updates :)

good idea, with the variaton of whiterun tasks, also i will add slowly complete new tasks

Long time lurker, first time poster here - I've gotten as far as going down to the dungeon to talk to Fang, but after speaking to him, and he says he's going to teach me a lesson, the game takes control away from me and we just stand there staring at each other. This worked for me on the same character a couple weeks ago (I've since installed additional stuff) so I know he's supposed to whip my character, I just can't figure out for the life of me what I'm missing. Barring a solution is there a way to skip over this scene? The MCM button doesn't do anything, and neither does the end key. Thanks in advanced.

It turns out that the same thing happens when Zaid wants to punish me, control is taken away and we just stare at each other until I reload. I tried reinstalling Zaz, but to no avail. I'm having trouble identifying what exactly is wrong, can someone help me out? Tt makes the quest unfinishable.

as for every problem with scene not working

- do you have a papyrus log?

- do you have a cleaned savefile ?

- what sexlab version are you using?

- what modmanager do you use?

- do you have a loadorder list? using LOOT, using a lot of script intensive mods?

he is like yes? what do you need? need something?

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
MiasLair.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
anellento.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
Serana.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
Toccata.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
zdd.esp
slaverun.esp
SlaverunEnforcer.esp

ah, i see you are using slaverun.esp and slaverunEnforcer.esp

this are the esp from the "old" slaverun mod, this is slaverun reloaded, a complete rebuild of that mod

So i was sold by simple slavery for 100 and ended in whiterun as a slave. My equip was transported to the chest, the slavemaster punished me a bit and now i can walk around, as a slave ofc. I did everything i can do for him (and for mondus or what ever his name is) (except for "pls no whipping" or somehting like that, because nothing is happening and i cant move my char anymore), but what now?

I know that simple slavery skip the main quest that whiterun is getting enslaved or something like that, but when i got enslaved every city was already enslaved. I helped a slave from simple slavery to escape and told farkas that he has a little wiener, but im still only a "normal" slave to them. I dont have to do any of the slavetraining (no shaved head and no punishment like getting fucked by the troll). I can leave the town like nothing happend (ofc i dont get my stuff back) but i could buy me new armor and a weapon to continue my adventure. I also told him that solitude is enslaved now, but idk what that do.

Is there a way to be "free women" again or maybe a quest command that starts the "hard" enslavement? I know i can talk to the jarl so that the slavery stops, but idk if i can start it then again.

(I also told Brutus, steven/sven(?), Eric and Mondus that they are evil slavesmasters. They just fucked me but nothing changed, maybe Zaid is going to be very mad when you talk to him next time? Just a little idea.)

Johnnyone, are you using the OpenCities mod?

So i was sold by simple slavery for 100 and ended in whiterun as a slave. My equip was transported to the chest, the slavemaster punished me a bit and now i can walk around, as a slave ofc. I did everything i can do for him (and for mondus or what ever his name is) (except for "pls no whipping" or somehting like that, because nothing is happening and i cant move my char anymore), but what now?

I know that simple slavery skip the main quest that whiterun is getting enslaved or something like that, but when i got enslaved every city was already enslaved. I helped a slave from simple slavery to escape and told farkas that he has a little wiener, but im still only a "normal" slave to them. I dont have to do any of the slavetraining (no shaved head and no punishment like getting fucked by the troll). I can leave the town like nothing happend (ofc i dont get my stuff back) but i could buy me new armor and a weapon to continue my adventure. I also told him that solitude is enslaved now, but idk what that do.

Is there a way to be "free women" again or maybe a quest command that starts the "hard" enslavement? I know i can talk to the jarl so that the slavery stops, but idk if i can start it then again.

(I also told Brutus, steven/sven(?), Eric and Mondus that they are evil slavesmasters. They just fucked me but nothing changed, maybe Zaid is going to be very mad when you talk to him next time? Just a little idea.)

Johnnyone, are you using the OpenCities mod?

No.

I talked with the jarl to stop the enslavement. Then i waited a bit and started the "mainquest" again. Im now at the point where i talked with brutus for the first time. I think my problem was that i never got the "You are now enslaved, maybe you can escape at the slavetraining" thing. I was like a free women that could do slave tasks. I think next time when i end up in simple slavery and get sold to slaverun, i just reload a quicksave and talk with zaid by my self.

Could you add a dialogue option to stripped female npcs that are following you along the lines of "its okay now we are outside the city limits, put your clothes back on"

I know for proper followers we can get them to re-equip by giving them an item but on female npcs following you for a quest you dont always have inventory access so have to use the console at the moment

Problem is, if i add such a dialog to woman without any further conditions, every woman will have such a dialogue, which is not good

how about an MCM option to add a check for women leaving/outside the slavery law to get back their clothes ? if they're free women of course

I just uploaded the next version, beside the new questpart for Markarth two changes might be interesting for those having CTD or freezes.

for a lot of scenes which seem to make trouble for some people i added the feature to skip it by the MCM menue,

the sexlab enforcer now triggers sex scenes more slowly, i tested slaverun the last weekend about 10 hours and had only 2 freezes, but both where triggered in a dialogue, and not by the enforcer

(in my test profile i had about 90 esp, but only a few script intense mod, so it may still be worse if you are pushing your skyrim setup to his limits)

As always a clean save and savegame cleaning is recommended, if you don't start a new game.

pinky6225, on 12 Dec 2015 - 2:40 PM, said:snapback.png

Was frabbi from the things in the deep mod and then Serana after first getting her and having to take her home

Yeah if its a all or none then best leave it as none as you can always use the equipitem XXX on the console

I might have read over some things and be double asking, but I'm having a few problems.

When the NPC takes me to "have a massive whiterun orgy" nothing happens once everyone's standing in some sort of circle...

Sometimes I randomly get stuck and can't move or activate anything, unstucking doesn't help/work.

Any ways to solve this?

Thanks in advance, I'm absolutely LOVING the mod so far!

Not sure what is wrong with my game, no matter what I do, when I get to the Riverwood quest, my game crashes the moment I try to leave The sleeping giant Inn. I have tried loading from different points, and it still does it. Up until this quest, the mod has worked fine. 

File Name: Slaverun Reloaded (14.Dec 2015)

File Submitter: Kenjoka

File Submitted: 23 Sep 2015

File Category: Quests

Requires: SexLab.esm (tested with 1.59 and 1.60 + HotFix2) SexLabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Slaverun Reloaded

This is a relaunch of the slaverun mod, which can be found here at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun-20140824-enforcer-v5/

The authors pchs and WaxenFigure did a fantastic job. So i see myself not as owner, its still there ideas and work, i did only continue their work a little bit with patches you can find in slaverun thread. As the mod wasn't updated for a year and had some hard navmesh and compatibility problems, i wanted to fix this, learned to use ck (and still learning).

And now i finaly recoded the mod from scratch. At the moment the mod is even less then the original mod, but it should be much more stable and compatible (whiterun outside areas are not changed any more and dragonsreach dungeon will also not be used).

I also added lots of options to custimize slaverun behaviour (see screenshots).

What is this mod about (quote):

"Civil war has turned Skyrim bad. As men fight, women become victims of their rage and lust. Whiterun, now commonly called rather Slaverun, became a center of female slave trade. Every unwealthy female without resources to keep herself safe may become a victim of enslavement."

In the original mod, when you arrive at whiterun, the town is already enslaved, i did a little prologue quest before this stage.

The mod starts automatically when activated, but nothing has changed, you only get a quest to go to the jarl of whiterun.

(05.10.2015 version also now supports, that after the civil war the jarl may have changed)

After the prologue quest you have a choice

- being enslaved as a female but with some resist (for which you will have to suffer)

- being enslaved without resistence or voluntary and you will get a normal slave training

- being not enslaved, which just delays your decision

- being a male player, you will join the slavery organization if you like

- being a strong dominant dovakiinh female you will kick ass the slavers and make them your "playpets"

Right now the female submissive story is the biggest, followed by the male and last dominant female.

Who should not play the mod:

- this is an alpha, if you expect a bugfree and polished mod like Falskaar, you will be disapointed here

- if you don't want your female player have lot of sex with man and even some animals, don't play it, there is also lot of dirty talk, even more if you play the hard route

Why did i make a relaunch:

- i like the original very much

- but it has a couple of compatibilty problems with other slavery or city mods

- lots of user had perfomance problems with CTDs

A short (or long) help for the options in the MCM Menue:

Commont Settings tab, left column

- Mod started, this is readonly and should be checked by the mod if it started correctly

- Slave hair shaving, if not checked the hair shaving feature is disabled

- Time in hours to regrow hairs and #haircuts until original hair reappears

in the json file data/SKSE/Plugins/Slaverun/SlaverunConfig.json the name of haircuts can be configured

when the player is shaved, she will get the haircut slaverunhaircut0 (which is complete bald),

after "Time in hours to regrow hairs" hours she will get the haircut slaverunhaircut1, then

slaverunhaircut2 until the #haircuts configured in mcm is reached after this she will get her original haircut

currently the slaverunhaircut0 - slaverunhaircut6 make sense,

- Slave Tatoos, if SlaveTats is installed and this option checked, the PC will be get some tatoos during Slaving Training

- Slave name changing, is enabled the PC will get a surname at some major quest steps (currently end of Slave Training and after enslaving Riverwood, the surname is also configured in SlaverunConfig.json, so after Slave Training for example Eve will be renamed to Eve the Cocksucker as "the Cocksucker" is oonfigured as slaverunslavename0 in the json file, the PC name is also displayed in this tab on the top right corner

- Put Slave items in chest, with this option disabled, no items will be removed from you during enslavement

- Skip creature sex, with this option enabled, you will get a short black screen when sex with creature (falmer, troll, dog) will be initiated in slaverun quest

- Soft Dependencies, this is readonly and shows the found mods

Common Settings tab, right column

- Player name, read only, shows the playername

- Enslaved Cities, all readonly, shows the progress in enslaving skyrim

Enforcer Settings tab, left column

- Enforcer calls enabled, if you thinks slaverun cause some performance issues on your system, disable this option and the enforcer which is periodically called, will do nothing

- Max distance to call slave for sex, (if enforcer calls is enabled and Aroused males call slaves for sex is enabled) if a male NPC arousal is higher than the given value here, this is the max distance an sex act will be started

- Ratio of distance to slave for free, this value is used to reduce the value of "Max distance to call slave for sex, example 0.25 * 1500 = 375, so 375 is the max distance a free npc will be found, if arousal sex for male npc will be checked

- time in seconds between checks, when enforcer check is done, it will be called again after x seconds, so higher values means less stress for your system

- Arousal required to call slave for sex, if the arousal lvl of an male npc is higher as this value (NPC is horny) he will check if a femals slave is available in his range

- Arousal required to call slave for sex, the same but here for all females, free or enslaved

- Aroused sex for player, if this option is disabled the player character will not be found by horny male NPC looking for sex, usefull if you don't wanna be interupted by horny males

- Aroused males call slaves for sex, if this option is disabled no check for slaves will be made by aroused male NPC

- Use aggressive sex with slaves, just add the keyword aggressive for the sexlab animation if aroused male NPC with slaves is triggered

- Aroused males call free females for sex, if this option is disabled no check for free females will be made by aroused male NPC

- Use aggressive sex with free females, just add the keyword aggressive for the sexlab animation if aroused male NPC with free females is triggered

- Men report when player violates nudity law, if this option is disabled, the PC can wear armor in enslaved cities and nobody cares for it, if enabled and a male is near your, you will get a crime bounty

- Female followers will mimic player, if enabled a female follower will also get slave status when PC has slave status

- Click this to shut this mod off, at the moment only the enforcer will be shut down, not slaverun

- Undress npc and check body slots of PC, with this option disabled, the pc will not be checked for wearing armor and no female npc will be stripped (reduces system stress by shutting down this feature)

- Possible body slots, this are the body slots that will be checked or undressed of the Undress/Check feature is enabled, you can define your own undress wish, for example dont want weapons to be checked, but armor slots being checked

- Left hand

- Right hand

- Helmet

- Body

- TitsOuterGarment

- PussyOuterGarment

- PussyUnderGarment

- TitsUnderGarment

Statistics tab

- read only statistical data

Mod Messages tab

- settings for log messages on different log level, displayed on screen, on console or papyrus log

Credits

pchs and waxenfigure for Slaverun + Enforcer/

Requirements & Credits

SexLab - by Ashal (i tested with 1.60 Fix 2)

Zaz Animation Pack [2014-04-21] - by xaz

Devious Devices and Devious Intgration - by Min

SexLab Aroused - mod redneck2x or sexlab Aroused Redux

Supported mods, which are not a hard requirement

Devious Expansion

Slavetats with Tatoos "SlaveTats-slut" (can be found in Slavetats download)

BrandingDevice of Doom , needs also "SlaveTats-slut" from Slavetats

SerialStrip

Simple Slavery

Hydragon Slavegirls

Diablo-esque Decorations - by nooblet123

The new esp "Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp" is optional, you DON'T NEED it, if you don't want the comments.

But if you want it, it has the Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' by Versh as a hard requirement.

Conflicting mods

The original Slaverun mod of course, as it does the same

Recommended mods, if your system is strong enough

Mods that add more NPC, like Inconsequential NPC, Interesting people, Immersive Whenches, Populated Towns, etc.

But be warned, when setting arousal levels very low, you will have constant orgy on the streets

As a note: i cannot garantee that installing an update simple over the previous vesion will always work, as i also bugfix and change things in "old" content which may break a simple update

As this is my first mod i ever uploaded this way to loverslab, my description is probably lacking a lot, i will add more things in the next days

and as always i apologize for my bad english, but for the mod noelleis is helping me with text corrections, many thanks for this

Any form of feedback or ideas is welcome. as i have still a long way to go to enslave all skyrim cities *muaaaah*

Current status of the quest lines:

- female slavery ends after Markart

- male slaver quest ends after Riverwood

- female slave master quest ends after Whiterun

As a warning :

this mod is in avery alpha stage and i am relative new in modding skyrim, so don't use this mod on savegames which are important to you, you have been warned

download.png

Click here to download this file

What have you done? :(  The old version was working well so far. Now after installing the new Version (14Dec2015) and started a new Game i got a lot of CTD wenn loading a savegame and the game freeze after finishing a Questpart. And after talking to the Jarl of Whiterun i can´t leave the dragonsreach at the front door.

What have you done? :(  The old version was working well so far. Now after installing the new Version (14Dec2015) and started a new Game i got a lot of CTD wenn loading a savegame and the game freeze after finishing a Questpart. And after talking to the Jarl of Whiterun i can´t leave the dragonsreach at the front door.

Conflicting mods

this isnt the same mod. he began from scratch, using the same idea. but since its another mod, as he say, it will conflict. so if you load this mod on a save that had the old mod, of course it will CTD ^^

Kenjoka is doing an awesome job, and the old one isnt updated anymore.

edit = unless i'm mistaken and you're just talking about the last update ?

anyway if you CTD with a new game, you have something wrong as it works great for me

Ok, so, a few issues. 

The connection to Simple Slavery is rather borked.  Character wakes up in the cage, and starts to wander off.  Goes outside on her own, turns and tries to go back in, and crash.  I'm not sure what's going on as I have no control of her at that point.  No idea if that's SS causing it or this one.

Starting the mod the planned way, get to the punishment scene (It can't get any worse), Round 1 happens, and they all just stand there.  I can use the console to advance it, but that's the only way to get past it.

Third, when it gives you the quest to get help from someone, it highlights Aela, who says she can't help, and I can't figure out if she really can't help or I need something else to persuade her.

Overall, it's a much improved mod from the previous incarnation, which is awesome, just need to work out bugs.

Not sure what is wrong with my game, no matter what I do, when I get to the Riverwood quest, my game crashes the moment I try to leave The sleeping giant Inn. I have tried loading from different points, and it still does it. Up until this quest, the mod has worked fine. 

the only thing i change in riverwood, when the alvor quest reaches a specific step an xcross is enabled, so you could

• just rest 12 hours in the inn, and see if you can get outside then, or
  • coc whiterun and try to get to riverwood again (also best after some ingame time has passes) or
  • disable the slaverun enforcer in the mcm menu (he shouldn't do anything for riverwood at that time anyway) and try to leave the inn after some sleeping time

I might have read over some things and be double asking, but I'm having a few problems.

When the NPC takes me to "have a massive whiterun orgy" nothing happens once everyone's standing in some sort of circle...

Sometimes I randomly get stuck and can't move or activate anything, unstucking doesn't help/work.

Any ways to solve this?

Thanks in advance, I'm absolutely LOVING the mod so far!

what i recommend, is reload from a save before try it again and if it still don't work,

reload again, use the MCM Problems tab and activate the "skip sex scene" (but deactivate it after that scene)

Kenjoka DISASTER!!!

Got the Hulda Quest and the dialogue for Zaid is available to everyone - "Hulda is enslaved". There is No slave to take to the Bannered Mare and quest does not start or complete.  Afraid to continue. 

I am sorry Jack Wow, if you got the quest with Hulda you probably have just installed the new version over the old version and don't made a clean safe, right?

The "Hulda is enslaved" quest is still in the esp, but if you continue with Dawnstar enslaved you should get another quest, so you need to replay from the start :-(

Edit: or you wait for the next version, as i am already on my way to Riften and i did change the subquests again :D

Ok, so, a few issues. 

The connection to Simple Slavery is rather borked.  Character wakes up in the cage, and starts to wander off.  Goes outside on her own, turns and tries to go back in, and crash.  I'm not sure what's going on as I have no control of her at that point.  No idea if that's SS causing it or this one.

Starting the mod the planned way, get to the punishment scene (It can't get any worse), Round 1 happens, and they all just stand there.  I can use the console to advance it, but that's the only way to get past it.

Third, when it gives you the quest to get help from someone, it highlights Aela, who says she can't help, and I can't figure out if she really can't help or I need something else to persuade her.

Overall, it's a much improved mod from the previous incarnation, which is awesome, just need to work out bugs.

The gangbang scene is rather complex, i recommend to not interact in any way til its over and everybody walks away or

if it still doesn't work, reload and skip it with the MCM Menu problems tab and continue with the quest

I am sorry, but poor Aela can't help you :D

The connection from Simple Slavery is done by slaverun, and you spawn in the cage with the other 3 slaves,

then a scene starts where walk to the middle of the room, yes the pathfinding from skyrim is a but slow, it probably tried to walk you outside, and tried and tried and finaly gave up by crashing, i will try to let you spawn a bit outside, hm, or i could use the second cage

File Name: Slaverun Reloaded (14.Dec 2015)

File Submitter: Kenjoka

File Submitted: 23 Sep 2015

File Category: Quests

Requires: SexLab.esm (tested with 1.59 and 1.60 + HotFix2) SexLabAroused.esm Devious Devices - Assets.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Slaverun Reloaded

This is a relaunch of the slaverun mod, which can be found here at

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31111-slaverun-20140824-enforcer-v5/

The authors pchs and WaxenFigure did a fantastic job. So i see myself not as owner, its still there ideas and work, i did only continue their work a little bit with patches you can find in slaverun thread. As the mod wasn't updated for a year and had some hard navmesh and compatibility problems, i wanted to fix this, learned to use ck (and still learning).

And now i finaly recoded the mod from scratch. At the moment the mod is even less then the original mod, but it should be much more stable and compatible (whiterun outside areas are not changed any more and dragonsreach dungeon will also not be used).

I also added lots of options to custimize slaverun behaviour (see screenshots).

What is this mod about (quote):

"Civil war has turned Skyrim bad. As men fight, women become victims of their rage and lust. Whiterun, now commonly called rather Slaverun, became a center of female slave trade. Every unwealthy female without resources to keep herself safe may become a victim of enslavement."

In the original mod, when you arrive at whiterun, the town is already enslaved, i did a little prologue quest before this stage.

The mod starts automatically when activated, but nothing has changed, you only get a quest to go to the jarl of whiterun.

(05.10.2015 version also now supports, that after the civil war the jarl may have changed)

After the prologue quest you have a choice

- being enslaved as a female but with some resist (for which you will have to suffer)

- being enslaved without resistence or voluntary and you will get a normal slave training

- being not enslaved, which just delays your decision

- being a male player, you will join the slavery organization if you like

- being a strong dominant dovakiinh female you will kick ass the slavers and make them your "playpets"

Right now the female submissive story is the biggest, followed by the male and last dominant female.

Who should not play the mod:

- this is an alpha, if you expect a bugfree and polished mod like Falskaar, you will be disapointed here

- if you don't want your female player have lot of sex with man and even some animals, don't play it, there is also lot of dirty talk, even more if you play the hard route

Why did i make a relaunch:

- i like the original very much

- but it has a couple of compatibilty problems with other slavery or city mods

- lots of user had perfomance problems with CTDs

A short (or long) help for the options in the MCM Menue:

Commont Settings tab, left column

- Mod started, this is readonly and should be checked by the mod if it started correctly

- Slave hair shaving, if not checked the hair shaving feature is disabled

- Time in hours to regrow hairs and #haircuts until original hair reappears

in the json file data/SKSE/Plugins/Slaverun/SlaverunConfig.json the name of haircuts can be configured

when the player is shaved, she will get the haircut slaverunhaircut0 (which is complete bald),

after "Time in hours to regrow hairs" hours she will get the haircut slaverunhaircut1, then

slaverunhaircut2 until the #haircuts configured in mcm is reached after this she will get her original haircut

currently the slaverunhaircut0 - slaverunhaircut6 make sense,

- Slave Tatoos, if SlaveTats is installed and this option checked, the PC will be get some tatoos during Slaving Training

- Slave name changing, is enabled the PC will get a surname at some major quest steps (currently end of Slave Training and after enslaving Riverwood, the surname is also configured in SlaverunConfig.json, so after Slave Training for example Eve will be renamed to Eve the Cocksucker as "the Cocksucker" is oonfigured as slaverunslavename0 in the json file, the PC name is also displayed in this tab on the top right corner

- Put Slave items in chest, with this option disabled, no items will be removed from you during enslavement

- Skip creature sex, with this option enabled, you will get a short black screen when sex with creature (falmer, troll, dog) will be initiated in slaverun quest

- Soft Dependencies, this is readonly and shows the found mods

Common Settings tab, right column

- Player name, read only, shows the playername

- Enslaved Cities, all readonly, shows the progress in enslaving skyrim

- Enforcer calls enabled, if you thinks slaverun cause some performance issues on your system, disable this option and the enforcer which is periodically called, will do nothing

- Max distance to call slave for sex, (if enforcer calls is enabled and Aroused males call slaves for sex is enabled) if a male NPC arousal is higher than the given value here, this is the max distance an sex act will be started

- Ratio of distance to slave for free, this value is used to reduce the value of "Max distance to call slave for sex, example 0.25 * 1500 = 375, so 375 is the max distance a free npc will be found, if arousal sex for male npc will be checked

- time in seconds between checks, when enforcer check is done, it will be called again after x seconds, so higher values means less stress for your system

- Arousal required to call slave for sex, if the arousal lvl of an male npc is higher as this value (NPC is horny) he will check if a femals slave is available in his range

- Arousal required to call slave for sex, the same but here for all females, free or enslaved

- Aroused sex for player, if this option is disabled the player character will not be found by horny male NPC looking for sex, usefull if you don't wanna be interupted by horny males

- Aroused males call slaves for sex, if this option is disabled no check for slaves will be made by aroused male NPC

- Use aggressive sex with slaves, just add the keyword aggressive for the sexlab animation if aroused male NPC with slaves is triggered

- Aroused males call free females for sex, if this option is disabled no check for free females will be made by aroused male NPC

- Use aggressive sex with free females, just add the keyword aggressive for the sexlab animation if aroused male NPC with free females is triggered

- Men report when player violates nudity law, if this option is disabled, the PC can wear armor in enslaved cities and nobody cares for it, if enabled and a male is near your, you will get a crime bounty

- Female followers will mimic player, if enabled a female follower will also get slave status when PC has slave status

- Click this to shut this mod off, at the moment only the enforcer will be shut down, not slaverun

- Undress npc and check body slots of PC, with this option disabled, the pc will not be checked for wearing armor and no female npc will be stripped (reduces system stress by shutting down this feature)

- Possible body slots, this are the body slots that will be checked or undressed of the Undress/Check feature is enabled, you can define your own undress wish, for example dont want weapons to be checked, but armor slots being checked

- Left hand

- Right hand

- Helmet

- Body

- TitsOuterGarment

- PussyOuterGarment

- PussyUnderGarment

- TitsUnderGarment

Statistics tab

- read only statistical data

Mod Messages tab

- settings for log messages on different log level, displayed on screen, on console or papyrus log

Credits

pchs and waxenfigure for Slaverun + Enforcer/

Requirements & Credits

SexLab - by Ashal (i tested with 1.60 Fix 2)

Zaz Animation Pack [2014-04-21] - by xaz

Devious Devices and Devious Intgration - by Min

SexLab Aroused - mod redneck2x or sexlab Aroused Redux

Supported mods, which are not a hard requirement

Devious Expansion

Slavetats with Tatoos "SlaveTats-slut" (can be found in Slavetats download)

BrandingDevice of Doom , needs also "SlaveTats-slut" from Slavetats

SerialStrip

Simple Slavery

Hydragon Slavegirls

Diablo-esque Decorations - by nooblet123

The new esp "Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp" is optional, you DON'T NEED it, if you don't want the comments.

But if you want it, it has the Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' by Versh as a hard requirement.

Conflicting mods

Recommended mods, if your system is strong enough

Mods that add more NPC, like Inconsequential NPC, Interesting people, Immersive Whenches, Populated Towns, etc.

But be warned, when setting arousal levels very low, you will have constant orgy on the streets

As a note: i cannot garantee that installing an update simple over the previous vesion will always work, as i also bugfix and change things in "old" content which may break a simple update

As this is my first mod i ever uploaded this way to loverslab, my description is probably lacking a lot, i will add more things in the next days

and as always i apologize for my bad english, but for the mod noelleis is helping me with text corrections, many thanks for this

Any form of feedback or ideas is welcome. as i have still a long way to go to enslave all skyrim cities *muaaaah*

Current status of the quest lines:

- female slavery ends after Markart

- male slaver quest ends after Riverwood

- female slave master quest ends after Whiterun

As a warning :

this mod is in avery alpha stage and i am relative new in modding skyrim, so don't use this mod on savegames which are important to you, you have been warned

download.png

Click here to download this file

The "old version" is the last version from slaverun reloaded ? or do you mean the original slaverun?

if the first, you are using a mod installation tool, right ? don't have any old script fragments laying around, use LOOT of course?

It would help to get a papyrus log and your loadorder.txt

I am sorry Jack Wow, if you got the quest with Hulda you probably have just installed the new version over the old version and don't made a clean safe, right? The "Hulda is enslaved" quest is still in the esp, but if you continue with Dawnstar enslaved you should get another quest, so you need to replay from the start :-(  Edit: or you wait for the next version, as i am already on my way to Riften and i did change the subquests again :D

Correct. I had just completed Dawnstar and had returned to Whiterun when I last saved. I was hoping to just continue from that point.

Is there any way to avoid or opt out of sex involving monsters and animals? I can't for the life of me get Critter Animations to turn on in Sexlab despite having them installed and the FNIS Creatures installed. It keeps telling me one or the other isn't working, but not which. Consequently this tends to half this lovely mod in its tracks. 

Is there any way to avoid or opt out of sex involving monsters and animals? I can't for the life of me get Critter Animations to turn on in Sexlab despite having them installed and the FNIS Creatures installed. It keeps telling me one or the other isn't working, but not which. Consequently this tends to half this lovely mod in its tracks. 

hmm if i remember in the MCM it should have an option to check to skip creature scenes.

but have tried to reset the sexlab animations and re register it ?