Annnddddd the site moved back to the old one I see...

Yeah, I think Imma just copy-paste. I only just now got a chance to check back on this so my apologies if you have already answered this question before the forum move.

Anyway:

First off I wanted to thank you for breathing new life into this mod. I was a big fan of the original and seeing it worked on again is great!

I am having a problem I hope you can help me with though. I am playing through the mod as a female slave, but after finishing training and receiving a slave name, the mod
appears to reset me back to being a free woman. The quest tells me to get new tasks from Zaid, but the only dialog tree he has is the generic "get enslaved" one. I have tried
running through the mod with a fresh character, but I am encountering the same problem. I have also attempted re-installing the mod fresh, but no luck.

This is what sqs slv_mainquest returns in the command console:

Stage 8250:0
Stage 8300:0
Stage 8500:0
Stage 9000:0
Stage 9100:0
Stage 9200:0
Stage 9250:0
Stage 9300:0
Stage 9500:0
Stage 10000:0
Stage 10250:0
Stage 11000:0
Stage 50000:0

Thanks for your time!

I have a problem with the Guard Barracks Pisspot Quest. I can not get an option from the guards. Anyone? Thanks.

EDIT: Wrong Barracks, however can all be female if using Diverse Guards. Extra Guards will give you an option to spawn more guards with a place at me to get males.

+ previous comment re first entry to training room was solved by deselecting the embarrassed pose in Sexual Fame.

Apart from the frequent freezing of the game requiring logging out and in of Windows (this is happening with other mods so probably a SL issue with my setup, this has been great fun. I am now in Dawnstar and cannot work out to complete the mining quest or the chastity belt quest. Hope this is not the end for the mod. This is so not alpha as it has been one of the best mods so far on LL. The original never worked for me so it is great to come back.

I have tried a number of time to follow the slavers but get stuck at the prison door and unable to move.

Could you give me more details please, what slavers, what prison doors (the slaverun dungeon?), where at the quest are you (gangbang scene?)

Old site is back and now i have to write everything again y.y

Idk if you can remember, but it was about a amulet that acts like a pass. I expanded this idea a little bit more:

Every big town (solitude, riften, markath and so on) should have these 2 gates guards (like brutus) and you HAVE to talk to them if you want to enter the town. When you take of your clothes by yourself and enter the town, one of them will enslave you for being dumb. Also you have to buy an amulet (only once) to enter and every city has its own "pass". When you lose somehow your amulet you have to buy a new one (if you lose it to often they will enslave you for being sloppy). When you leave the town the one guy will first check if you still have your amulet and then gives your stuff back, but there are two things that can happen before you get your stuff back. 1. He takes your amulet away so you have to buy a new one or 2. He wants 1k Gold. To make it a bit harder 3. He takes away your amulet AND wants the 1k Gold (also that you have to pay 100 Gold more for each city that is enslaved). Idk how to manage this for cities with more then just one entrance, but maybe someone else has an idea. Also: when you want to enter the town with armbinders or something like that you get enslaved right away. That is because people like Eorlund Gray-Mane are helping the player always with devious items, but now the player has to talk with strangers outside the cites.

I know the main point of this mod to be enslaved, but maybe some people (like me) just dont want to force the enslavement.

A little bug that i have:

The hole openworld stays under the slave law. Idk how i managed that this happens, but now only the locations (caves, monuments, castles and so on) are free from this law. It is a bit annyoing when i run through the tundra and get reportet by a bandit.

for the openworld problem, could you give me some examples where exactly you have this problem,

also if you enable the second debug option for display (MCM Mod Messages tab) you should see a message when the enforcer starts, what cell the enforcer finds and if this is an enslaved or free cell. This output would be very helpfull

for your suggestions: some problems are, what about fast travel (i will not disable it) , what about open cities like Falkreath, i don't want to put guard on every corner

Yeah, I think Imma just copy-paste. I only just now got a chance to check back on this so my apologies if you have already answered this question before the forum move.

Anyway:

First off I wanted to thank you for breathing new life into this mod. I was a big fan of the original and seeing it worked on again is great!

I am having a problem I hope you can help me with though. I am playing through the mod as a female slave, but after finishing training and receiving a slave name, the mod

appears to reset me back to being a free woman. The quest tells me to get new tasks from Zaid, but the only dialog tree he has is the generic "get enslaved" one. I have tried

running through the mod with a fresh character, but I am encountering the same problem. I have also attempted re-installing the mod fresh, but no luck.

Thanks for your time!

thx, for the sqs output, but the more interesting part is, when you scroll up (PageUp) , probably at stage 2000 about

I have a problem with the Guard Barracks Pisspot Quest. I can not get an option from the guards. Anyone? Thanks.

here is my answer i gave in the other sexlab forum thread :-)

The barracks are behind the Bannered Mare Inn, you are in that barracks, right?

I have tried a number of time to follow the slavers but get stuck at the prison door and unable to move.

Could you give me more details please, what slavers, what prison doors (the slaverun dungeon?), where at the quest are you (gangbang scene?)

Please read my EDIT to my last post. SOLVED!. The barracks was my fault but the thread was found by Google (cached) but was lost with the LL reset. The problem with the Gangbang ws caused by Sexual fame. Just stuck in Dawnstar now. Can not work out how to steal the ore, and lost what to do with the Chastity belt quest. My fault. I'm stupid.

Please read my EDIT to my last post. SOLVED!. Just stuck in Dawnstar now

ah, ok,

may i ask where you get stuck at the miner quest, you spoke with the chief miner and then ?

maybe you answer in a spoiler tag if someone doesn't want to much details

Edit: ah i see your second post, steal the ore

there is no real steal or thief mechanic, just talk to the miners, you will get a dialogue option

I just uploaded the same version from 30.Nov here, which was on the other loverslab forum

Old site is back and now i have to write everything again y.y

Idk if you can remember, but it was about a amulet that acts like a pass. I expanded this idea a little bit more:

Every big town (solitude, riften, markath and so on) should have these 2 gates guards (like brutus) and you HAVE to talk to them if you want to enter the town. When you take of your clothes by yourself and enter the town, one of them will enslave you for being dumb. Also you have to buy an amulet (only once) to enter and every city has its own "pass". When you lose somehow your amulet you have to buy a new one (if you lose it to often they will enslave you for being sloppy). When you leave the town the one guy will first check if you still have your amulet and then gives your stuff back, but there are two things that can happen before you get your stuff back. 1. He takes your amulet away so you have to buy a new one or 2. He wants 1k Gold. To make it a bit harder 3. He takes away your amulet AND wants the 1k Gold (also that you have to pay 100 Gold more for each city that is enslaved). Idk how to manage this for cities with more then just one entrance, but maybe someone else has an idea. Also: when you want to enter the town with armbinders or something like that you get enslaved right away. That is because people like Eorlund Gray-Mane are helping the player always with devious items, but now the player has to talk with strangers outside the cites.

I know the main point of this mod to be enslaved, but maybe some people (like me) just dont want to force the enslavement.

A little bug that i have:

The hole openworld stays under the slave law. Idk how i managed that this happens, but now only the locations (caves, monuments, castles and so on) are free from this law. It is a bit annyoing when i run through the tundra and get reportet by a bandit.

for the openworld problem, could you give me some examples where exactly you have this problem,

also if you enable the second debug option for display (MCM Mod Messages tab) you should see a message when the enforcer starts, what cell the enforcer finds and if this is an enslaved or free cell. This output would be very helpfull

for your suggestions: some problems are, what about fast travel (i will not disable it) , what about open cities like Falkreath, i don't want to put guard on every corner

I only said big towns with an entrance. Maybe set the fast travel point in front of the gate instead of inside the town, idk.

Problem: Mh.. idk how i can discribe it. When i walk around and the area where i am is not a location it says "you are now in a whiterun nudity law thing". As soon im in a location like a farm, entrence to a cave, giant camp and so on it says "this area is free from the whiterun nudity law". Solstheim looks fine.

Idk when this happend, it just happend.

But... i got knocked out by some bandits in Solstheim and was sold for 100g. Now im enslaved by your mod anyways^^

ok, first thanks for that great mod ! its one of my favorite so far :)

ok, now, after playing with it i noticed a few things. it may have been mentionned before.

when i'm stripping outside a town and give my equipment as a free woman, my follower Lydia isnt stripped. she only get stripped when entering the town. that mean that i can cheat by giving all my equipment to her, get stripped, (well already naked lol) and then get back the equipment from Lydia before entering the town. i use EFF btw.

it could be nice to make the follower strip at the entrance too.

other thing when entering the town as free woman, Lydia get enslaved. i have the option for the follower to be the same as me checked, so it shouldnt do that right ?

edit = ok, so its a bug. Lydia was indeed stripped in the inventory, but i still saw her equiped. and i get the message she get enslaved, i see some restraints put on her, but they dont appear in her equipment.

Papyrus.0.log

loadorder.txt

Please read my EDIT to my last post. SOLVED!. Just stuck in Dawnstar now

ah, ok,

may i ask where you get stuck at the miner quest, you spoke with the chief miner and then ?

maybe you answer in a spoiler tag if someone doesn't want to much details

Edit: ah i see your second post, steal the ore

there is no real steal or thief mechanic, just talk to the miners, you will get a dialogue option

I just uploaded the same version from 30.Nov here, which was on the other loverslab forum

Again it was because I wasn't paying attention. "Steal" from IRONBREAKER !!!!! Just moving house so distracted. That's my excuse.

Anyway:

Thanks for your time!

thx, for the sqs output, but the more interesting part is, when you scroll up (PageUp) , probably at stage 2000 about

Huh. All these years playing Skyrim and I had no idea you could page up through the console...

Anyway, here is the sqs slv_mainquest:

Stage 0: 1

Stage 10: 0

Stage 50: 1

Stage 100: 1

Stage 150: 1

Stage 200: 1

Stage 250: 1

Stage 1000: 1

Stage 1050: 0

Stage 1100: 0

Stage 1150: 0

Stage 1200: 1

Every stage past that point is zero.

Thanks!

For some reason sex animations won't play. I made a fresh install of the game and installed all required mods. Help please :'(

Silly question but did you go into the sexlab MCM and click the install button?

Does sex triggered by other mods (the sexlab matchmaker mod is a good testing mod) work?

Long time lurker, first time poster here - I've gotten as far as going down to the dungeon to talk to Fang, but after speaking to him, and he says he's going to teach me a lesson, the game takes control away from me and we just stand there staring at each other. This worked for me on the same character a couple weeks ago (I've since installed additional stuff) so I know he's supposed to whip my character, I just can't figure out for the life of me what I'm missing. Barring a solution is there a way to skip over this scene? The MCM button doesn't do anything, and neither does the end key. Thanks in advanced.

Anyway:

Thanks for your time!

Huh. All these years playing Skyrim and I had no idea you could page up through the console...

Anyway, here is the sqs slv_mainquest:

Stage 0: 1

Stage 10: 0

Stage 50: 1

Stage 100: 1

Stage 150: 1

Stage 200: 1

Stage 250: 1

Stage 1000: 1

Stage 1050: 0

Stage 1100: 0

Stage 1150: 0

Stage 1200: 1

Every stage past that point is zero.

Thanks!

the slave faction you should be in is zbfFactionSlave (from ZazAnimationPack),

so you can do a

help zbfFactionSlave

to get the id, and then

player.addfaction <id>

but i wonder why you may have lost the faction

if Zaid still has no dialog "What can I do now for you, Master?" you can try

a "setstage SLV_Mainquest 1300"

but if Zaid then still has no dialogue, i have no clue

started a new game with the most recent file but after i get to the part of training with the falmer and i have to leave to go speak to zaid the game crashes any suggestions?

a papyrus log would help, and as always the questions:

- you use LOOT to sort your load order

- used a save game cleaner to remove some orphaned scripts from your save file?

- use some mod organizer to have a "good" skyrim installation folder without any old junk?

i don't know how many mods you are using

when i was modding with about 250 mods, with hdt equipment and bodies, i sometimes had situations where a npc has some buggy armor which made my skyrim crash.

Sometimes just simply resting 12 hours or do a "coc whiterun" to travel to another zone and then coming back helped me, cause the npc probably goes somewhere else

This is really the most fun mod on LL for me. So glad you resurrected it. Got Dawnstar sorted (my bad) so thanks for the hints Kenjoka.

Glad you liked it,

you will probably like the Markarth quests in the next release also :D

As a comment, the next version will also have lot of text corrections (my english is bad), sent to me by rjn , many thanks for this

For some reason sex animations won't play. I made a fresh install of the game and installed all required mods. Help please :'(

Silly question but did you go into the sexlab MCM and click the install button?

Does sex triggered by other mods (the sexlab matchmaker mod is a good testing mod) work?

ok.that fixed the animation but i instantly ran into another problem. after zaid and other slavers take dragonborn, aela and ria into the dungeon than stand in circle for a while than only rape aela and than nothing. i cant move or talk to anyone and after waiting for a real-time hour nothing happens at all

So i was sold by simple slavery for 100 and ended in whiterun as a slave. My equip was transported to the chest, the slavemaster punished me a bit and now i can walk around, as a slave ofc. I did everything i can do for him (and for mondus or what ever his name is) (except for "pls no whipping" or somehting like that, because nothing is happening and i cant move my char anymore), but what now?

I know that simple slavery skip the main quest that whiterun is getting enslaved or something like that, but when i got enslaved every city was already enslaved. I helped a slave from simple slavery to escape and told farkas that he has a little wiener, but im still only a "normal" slave to them. I dont have to do any of the slavetraining (no shaved head and no punishment like getting fucked by the troll). I can leave the town like nothing happend (ofc i dont get my stuff back) but i could buy me new armor and a weapon to continue my adventure. I also told him that solitude is enslaved now, but idk what that do.

Is there a way to be "free women" again or maybe a quest command that starts the "hard" enslavement? I know i can talk to the jarl so that the slavery stops, but idk if i can start it then again.

(I also told Brutus, steven/sven(?), Eric and Mondus that they are evil slavesmasters. They just fucked me but nothing changed, maybe Zaid is going to be very mad when you talk to him next time? Just a little idea.)

Kenjoka, finally played through the entire mod (up to Dawnstar enslavement) and it was fantastic.  Some real well thought out quests and a nice customizable MCM.  Just a little feedback for you.

My PC had a tough time with the callouts for sex by males in the city and especially in Dragonsreach.  I finally turned that option off and used Deviously Cursed Loot for sex attacks on my character.  That worked really well, fairly immersive (especially with the misogny option) but the other slaves and free women don't get in on the action.  Almost all CTD's and freezes went away with that change.

I started the mod twice and each time I reached a point where the sex callouts kept repeating the same animation (I know I mentioned that before just wanted to have a complete report here).

Some ideas to share.

It would be interesting to me if Zaid or Mundus gave you a task, such as earning gold or retreiving "X" item or even delivering something to another PC.  If you are away too long he would send a Slaver after you to bring you back to Dragonsreach for some re-training.  Make the slaver tough but beatable, if the first one doesn't get you send another in a day or two.  Maybe if you beat three to five of them you earn your freedom... for the time being anyway.  That could even be a great way to have an end game.  I think the old Slaverun had you collect 1000 gold a week for Zaid after completion.  You don't even have to collect gold, Maybe Zaid wants you to report to him at least once a week.

I forget the name of the NPC in the slave training dungeon, the one with the spit.  Have you considered using some of the Estrus animations, not the tentacles but they have two Dwemer vibe machines and at least one wooden horse, all animated.  If you want to see the animations check out Estrus Mimics on the nexus.

I could go on and on but I'm sure you have enough on your plate.  Simply an amazing job revitalizing this mod.  Thanks!

I love what you have done and are doing with this.  Nice to have a player slave mod with a little freedom to go out and do things.

But I would like to see that freedom dialed back a little.  The old version had an option for the number of days before the player had to return.  I'd like a severe punishment if the player is "out" over a certain number of days - slider option for less/more days and punishment.  And of god's sake, put that spit to good use.  Player on a spit ... makes my tongue hard ... for a period of time would be a good "severe" punishment.

I also noticed, maybe not this mod, that some dialog refers to the player as "Dragonborn".  What the hell!  Is there no way to determine if the player has started the Dragonborn quest and THEN add the appropriate dialog?  Or, a simple solution, just use generic dialog which wouldn't break immersion for non-Dragonborn players. 

Any plans to extend the Male PC questline any further? I enjoyed it (though some of the dialog and objectives were still from the other questline) and was disappointed that the latest release didn't extend it. There's a lack of dominant male PC content on the site, so it was nice to see it redressed somewhat.

cant talk to fang. whats wrong?

yes, please give us much more information

Any plans to extend the Male PC questline any further? I enjoyed it (though some of the dialog and objectives were still from the other questline) and was disappointed that the latest release didn't extend it. There's a lack of dominant male PC content on the site, so it was nice to see it redressed somewhat.

it absolutly will, hopefully maybe january or february, when i have finished the female quests

I love what you have done and are doing with this.  Nice to have a player slave mod with a little freedom to go out and do things.

But I would like to see that freedom dialed back a little.  The old version had an option for the number of days before the player had to return.  I'd like a severe punishment if the player is "out" over a certain number of days - slider option for less/more days and punishment.  And of god's sake, put that spit to good use.  Player on a spit ... makes my tongue hard ... for a period of time would be a good "severe" punishment.

I also noticed, maybe not this mod, that some dialog refers to the player as "Dragonborn".  What the hell!  Is there no way to determine if the player has started the Dragonborn quest and THEN add the appropriate dialog?  Or, a simple solution, just use generic dialog which wouldn't break immersion for non-Dragonborn players. 

there a 2 dragonborn references,

one in a falkreath quest, which i changed now and

a second in the dialogue with brutus when you select your way, the original slaverun has a check how far the pc had done the mainquest,

i removed it, and will add it again, when the mod is finished,  its enabled just for convenience as otherwise i couldnt do test this with new characters :D

Kenjoka, finally played through the entire mod (up to Dawnstar enslavement) and it was fantastic.  Some real well thought out quests and a nice customizable MCM.  Just a little feedback for you.

My PC had a tough time with the callouts for sex by males in the city and especially in Dragonsreach.  I finally turned that option off and used Deviously Cursed Loot for sex attacks on my character.  That worked really well, fairly immersive (especially with the misogny option) but the other slaves and free women don't get in on the action.  Almost all CTD's and freezes went away with that change.

I started the mod twice and each time I reached a point where the sex callouts kept repeating the same animation (I know I mentioned that before just wanted to have a complete report here).

Some ideas to share.

It would be interesting to me if Zaid or Mundus gave you a task, such as earning gold or retreiving "X" item or even delivering something to another PC.  If you are away too long he would send a Slaver after you to bring you back to Dragonsreach for some re-training.  Make the slaver tough but beatable, if the first one doesn't get you send another in a day or two.  Maybe if you beat three to five of them you earn your freedom... for the time being anyway.  That could even be a great way to have an end game.  I think the old Slaverun had you collect 1000 gold a week for Zaid after completion.  You don't even have to collect gold, Maybe Zaid wants you to report to him at least once a week.

I forget the name of the NPC in the slave training dungeon, the one with the spit.  Have you considered using some of the Estrus animations, not the tentacles but they have two Dwemer vibe machines and at least one wooden horse, all animated.  If you want to see the animations check out Estrus Mimics on the nexus.

I could go on and on but I'm sure you have enough on your plate.  Simply an amazing job revitalizing this mod.  Thanks!

my problem is, scripting and working is no problem for me, but i have zero skill in animation and modelling, so this is far beyond my possibilites at the moment

for the periodically paying or returning or something else, i will think about it,

but that is typically i do in other mods once, maybe twice and then i disable such a feature, cause it anoys me

So i was sold by simple slavery for 100 and ended in whiterun as a slave. My equip was transported to the chest, the slavemaster punished me a bit and now i can walk around, as a slave ofc. I did everything i can do for him (and for mondus or what ever his name is) (except for "pls no whipping" or somehting like that, because nothing is happening and i cant move my char anymore), but what now?

I know that simple slavery skip the main quest that whiterun is getting enslaved or something like that, but when i got enslaved every city was already enslaved. I helped a slave from simple slavery to escape and told farkas that he has a little wiener, but im still only a "normal" slave to them. I dont have to do any of the slavetraining (no shaved head and no punishment like getting fucked by the troll). I can leave the town like nothing happend (ofc i dont get my stuff back) but i could buy me new armor and a weapon to continue my adventure. I also told him that solitude is enslaved now, but idk what that do.

Is there a way to be "free women" again or maybe a quest command that starts the "hard" enslavement? I know i can talk to the jarl so that the slavery stops, but idk if i can start it then again.

(I also told Brutus, steven/sven(?), Eric and Mondus that they are evil slavesmasters. They just fucked me but nothing changed, maybe Zaid is going to be very mad when you talk to him next time? Just a little idea.)

if all cities are enslaved you are technicall at the end of the mod, but there is no real end, end quest or something

simple slavery just sends an event to slaverun, but does nothing on its own, the rest is slaverun logic,

if you are very early in the mainquest, the prologue will be skipped and you will be enslaved

if you are during your slavetraining, you get that reminder scene,

if you have completed your slavetraining, and proceeded the mainquest, the status of the main quest will not be changed, but you will get another slavetraining

so is the theory :P

and with the reset (by speaking to the jarl) you should be resetted to an very early stage before you get enslaved

he is like yes? what do you need? need something?

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Dawnguard.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
MiasLair.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
anellento.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
Serana.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Marriable Serana HF.esp
Toccata.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
zdd.esp
slaverun.esp
SlaverunEnforcer.esp

Could you add a dialogue option to stripped female npcs that are following you along the lines of "its okay now we are outside the city limits, put your clothes back on"

I know for proper followers we can get them to re-equip by giving them an item but on female npcs following you for a quest you dont always have inventory access so have to use the console at the moment