Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

This is probably more of a bodyslide question, but I might as well ask it:

So I downloaded this, and it works fine, thanks for sharing it, by the way!

I added the skin texture that I prefer, use texblend, and that works fine.

I don't really care for using the racemenu sliders, anything I try just looks like really awful and I don't have the patience when I could just use bodyslide.

So I run bodyslide, to convert to UNP preset, and when boot into the game to make sure it works, and the skin texture is... offset? It's too high up on the model. The nipples aren't aligned right on the breasts and the top of the legs where they met the hips looks like the filler space in the texture file. It's at this point I remember this issue brought a cold stop to my last flirtation with skyrim modding this summer.

I can't seem to figure out where I'm going wrong here. I messed with it last night, doing clean installs on bodyslide, your files, the texture files, etc. At one point I broke the racemenu sliders but the last round of reinstalling everything fixed that.

I'm using MO if that's relevant. It's useful for quickly swapping stuff around, because I can keep two copies of your files. One that's clean and one that's been modded by bodyslide so I can compare them.

I guess the only thing I haven't done yet is to add the havok tags? But I don't see how that would fix the texture and I was holding off on that until I figured this out.

Derp, I was using the HDT body in bodyslide. Using the SPECIAL version fixed it. I appreciate your insight! 100 thumbs up! :heart:

However, I just came across a new strange thing. The creatures that the mod is supposed to affect no longer have their shafts. Pic attached.

I'm using (in the MO priority order / I used LOOT for the autosort game load):

-Bad-Dog-Immersive Creatures (though don't see how this would affect it)

-More Nasty Critters

-Creature Framework RC9

-Sexlab Werewolves

-Sexlab Nude Creatures

-Followed by your mod loaded after those in MO.

edit: I just realized there are newer versions of all the creature mods I'm using. WIll update everything to see if it fixes the problem.

Hmm I have that from time to time. At the moment I need to go to the Creature Framework MCM Menu and push that re-register button about every time I install or de-install any mod or they don't work anymore. After I pressed it it works most of the time. I haven't found a permanent fix yet. See if it works for you too :)

I don't really care for using the racemenu sliders, anything I try just looks like really awful and I don't have the patience when I could just use bodyslide.

So I run bodyslide, to convert to UNP preset, and when boot into the game to make sure it works, and the skin texture is... offset? It's too high up on the model. The nipples aren't aligned right on the breasts and the top of the legs where they met the hips looks like the filler space in the texture file. It's at this point I remember this issue brought a cold stop to my last flirtation with skyrim modding this summer.

I can't seem to figure out where I'm going wrong here. I messed with it last night, doing clean installs on bodyslide, your files, the texture files, etc. At one point I broke the racemenu sliders but the last round of reinstalling everything fixed that.

I'm using MO if that's relevant. It's useful for quickly swapping stuff around, because I can keep two copies of your files. One that's clean and one that's been modded by bodyslide so I can compare them.

I guess the only thing I haven't done yet is to add the havok tags? But I don't see how that would fix the texture and I was holding off on that until I figured this out.

Are you sure you have downloaded UNP textures for your body? I'm pretty sure you are using CBBE textures for UNP body, that's why this happens. All UNP and 7B textures are 100% compatible with Unified UNP Special body.

Are you sure you have downloaded UNP textures for your body? I'm pretty sure you are using CBBE textures for UNP body, that's why this happens. All UNP and 7B textures are 100% compatible with Unified UNP Special body.

It happens even if I go with the texture skin you included in your files :[

it looks fine in the bodyslide preview image

I'm trying to use SG Female Texture Renewal, for reference, using the files labeled UNP

I'm trying to use SG Female Texture Renewal, for reference, using the files labeled UNP

Replace with my body again and don't use Bodyslide 2 out of the game, use it ingame, open 'showracemenu', go to Morphs tab and put every slider at 0. Search for UNP and move the slider to the maximum right (1), you are done. You have a UNP body now and textures should match with the body 100%. Try it please.

not working before it work with cbbe Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML

but now not !!

i use your 1 version + update

Try to uninstall all your body types and mods like trepleen, cbbe..., textures and skeleton you have before use my files. And install hdtPhysicsExtensions, XPMSE, SOS, and replace with my files. Good luck!

It looks exactly the same with all your files being used. Still opens up way too wide in my opinion.

http://imgur.com/Iry2blZ

http://imgur.com/eogzHci

This body not seems UUNP or it's a very old one. You should create another body or use the one in my files. If you want to create on Bodyslide 2, select Unified UNP Special, UUNP Hands and UUNP Feet. With the preset you want (recommended zeroed sliders) and activate checkbox for RaceMenu Morphs before click on build body.

Damn these look awesome! Thank you for sharing!

However I was wondering - is there a way to customize the body shape a bit? Like, make the breasts smaller for example. If so, how would I do it?

This is explained I think in the main post. The body is builded on Zeroed Sliders (all by default). When you install Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio, select Unified UNP Body and Unified UNP Morphs and you will can change the shape in game in the RaceMenu, when you open the console and type 'showracemenu'. On racemenu in game go to UNP MORPHS and you will can make the body as you want.

When I build a body with zeroed out sliders and use it ingame, the racemenu UNP morphs work just fine (the racemenu morphs do not work on the body by default). However, the vagina disappears entirely when I do this. Any suggestions on how to use the morphs and keep the vagina?

Have you done exactly as I described above your quote? If you create a body that is not Unified UNP Special, you don't have vagina, on presets select zeroed sliders if you want to use the sliders in game with deformations. And you have to build hands and feet too with UUNP Special in order to mismatch with the body. Activate the checkbox before build the body.

HDT and everything works fine, but I can't get the bodysliders (using showracemenu) to work. The sliders are all there but using them changes nothing. :(

Do you activated checkboxes for UUNP Body and UUNP Morphs when you installed Bodyslide 2 and Outfit Studio?

That was your body in your files in my screen shots. And I've already tried making new meshes in bodyslide I have V 2.7h

Replace with my body again and don't use Bodyslide 2 out of the game, use it ingame, open 'showracemenu', go to Morphs tab and put every slider at 0. Search for UNP and move the slider to the maximum right (1), you are done. You have a UNP body now and textures should match with the body 100%. Try it please.

Okay, so initially the sliders weren't working but after a lot of dancing around I got bodyslide to create new .tri files while keeping your files unaltered.

But I got that to work, so great. The weight slider doesn't seem to make any changes doing things this way, but on the other hand, it was already little more then 'boob slider' as it was, so I'm willing to let that go. Thanks, by the way, for taking the time to deal with my stupidity. I think I'm so used to skyrim modding being needlessly complicated I wasn't ready for so simple an answer.

I'm having a problem with the textures themselves.

I use CBBE, Bodyslide 2 (stand-alone version), and Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE.

When I use the Version 1 Vagina (and update), I use Bodyslide and select the UNP Special body, and the UNP default body for it. Everything looks fine with these settings, even though I'm using Fair Skin for CBBE and not UNP.

The textures on the outside of the crotch area, though, look wrinkled like they were heavily re-sized, compressed, or something like that. The textures of the actual vagina and labia look fine, but the groin textures look messed up. Is the mesh different and causes the crotch to look weird if using textures for CBBE with a UNP body? 'Cause everything else looks fine with these textures. Only the crotch looks bad.

I use CBBE, Bodyslide 2 (stand-alone version), and Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE.

When I use the Version 1 Vagina (and update), I use Bodyslide and select the UNP Special body, and the UNP default body for it. Everything looks fine with these settings, even though I'm using Fair Skin for CBBE and not UNP.

The textures on the outside of the crotch area, though, look wrinkled like they were heavily re-sized, compressed, or something like that. The textures of the actual vagina and labia look fine, but the groin textures look messed up. Is the mesh different and causes the crotch to look weird if using textures for CBBE with a UNP body? 'Cause everything else looks fine with these textures. Only the crotch looks bad.

UNP requires specific textures made for it. The same is true for CBBE. You cannot mix and match mods for CBBE with UNP. The topography of the mesh and the UV mapping is the culprit, which isn't "solvable". Go download a UNP skin then use texblend to merge the vag textures onto it. I did this with UNP Sg Renewel skin and works fine.

So I had to rebuild the hands, since I wanted to use a custom version of the body with the ingame UUNP sliders. I suppose I have to re-enable the HAVOK option for female hands again (doesn't seem they're affecting the vag). Do I follow the NIF instructions in the OP and use it on the new hands file , or is there something else I have to do?

UNP requires specific textures made for it. The same is true for CBBE. You cannot mix and match mods for CBBE with UNP. The topography of the mesh and the UV mapping is the culprit, which isn't "solvable". Go download a UNP skin then use texblend to merge the vag textures onto it. I did this with UNP Sg Renewel skin and works fine.

Yeah, I decided to just wipe the whole game and start over with all UNP stuff. UNP Base, UNP Fair Skin Complexion, UNP Bodyslide (and no CBBE), UNP everything.

I'll see if Texblend helps improve the area. I just got done re-installing everything.

QUICK UPDATE: Texblend did the trick. The area's nice and smooth now.

So I had to rebuild the hands, since I wanted to use a custom version of the body with the ingame UUNP sliders. I suppose I have to re-enable the HAVOK option for female hands again (doesn't seem they're affecting the vag). Do I follow the NIF instructions in the OP and use it on the new hands file , or is there something else I have to do?

You shouldn't have problem with hands collisions. The hdtFingers.xml is attached to feet. Hands and head have same xml attached. But if you want to add the hdtFingers to hands, use my instructions.

You shouldn't have problem with hands collisions. The hdtFingers.xml is attached to feet. Hands and head have same xml attached. But if you want to add the hdtFingers to hands, use my instructions.

Got it. Thanks!

Absolutely amazing job! Really appreciate you putting this together.

1 small request though: is it possible to get a default HDT version that includes the belly? Your version is a bit too twichy for my taste (mainly the breasts bounce for too long). I prefer something closer to the "my body is not jello" version, or the default version 14.28.

Cheers!

Ugh. I hate to bother you again but I seem to have another problem. Sometimes when I load my game my character has a black texture all over her body but not feet, hands and face and only race-changing and going back seems to fix it. As it resets my stats every time I do this it gets pretty tiresome fixing that every time it happens. I'm using a custom race with a custom folder if that's of any importance.

Edit: Oh and another thing: Do I really overwrite the XPMSE skeleton with the one you provided? It looks so much smaller and got me thinking is all ;P

Black texture is a result of insufficient video ram available. If you are using an ENB you need to set up your localenb.ini properly.

Hello starting a fresh skyrim and trying out this body. I am not using an ENB at the moment, and I am getting the black skin. I want to start using Bleak ENB but have yet to start that up. If this black skin is a video ram issue, is there a setting I need to add to my setup to fix this, or do I need to get the ENB going first?

Thanks for any help here,

Rama

PS  ohh and on a side note, body looks great, sliders are working fine.  Having an issue with the feet, the toes are stuck to the ground, so when I move/jump there is a weird distortion.

post-572102-0-75046300-1443818490_thumb.jpgpost-572102-0-85891600-1443818492_thumb.jpg

Update: feet issue fixed, Looks like while I was getting mods together in NMM I overwrote some skeleton files.

1 small request though: is it possible to get a default HDT version that includes the belly? Your version is a bit too twichy for my taste (mainly the breasts bounce for too long). I prefer something closer to the "my body is not jello" version, or the default version 14.28.

Cheers!

Ugh. I hate to bother you again but I seem to have another problem. Sometimes when I load my game my character has a black texture all over her body but not feet, hands and face and only race-changing and going back seems to fix it. As it resets my stats every time I do this it gets pretty tiresome fixing that every time it happens. I'm using a custom race with a custom folder if that's of any importance.

Edit: Oh and another thing: Do I really overwrite the XPMSE skeleton with the one you provided? It looks so much smaller and got me thinking is all ;P

Black texture is a result of insufficient video ram available. If you are using an ENB you need to set up your localenb.ini properly.

Hello starting a fresh skyrim and trying out this body. I am not using an ENB at the moment, and I am getting the black skin. I want to start using Bleak ENB but have yet to start that up. If this black skin is a video ram issue, is there a setting I need to add to my setup to fix this, or do I need to get the ENB going first?

Rama

Hmm not entirely sure if this is helpful or not but my character stopped going black almost entirely after I put this post's enblocal.ini in my folders and redid my character with racemenu ONCE. Since then it happened like... a single time but it was fixable with a simple reload of the game (and I played a lot since then). Can't really give you any more tips than this honestly : /

since my post about the black skin, I added a couple screen shots of my foot issue I was having also, and the black skin cleared itself up with nothing I did other than restart my game ;)

So not sure what was going on there.  but thankyou for answering anyway.

Rama

Cheers!

Rama

Texblend outputs a massive file when you use it to merge 2 images. IN this case, the merged vag file and the body skin. For those who don't have a top of the line graphics card, this can cause issues and result in a black body, because they run out of video ram.

The first thing you can try is to reduce the file size of the textures used, which are located here: textures\actors\character\female. 

Notice that the file size for the author's textures are absolutely huge for:

- femalehead.dds = 65.5mb

- femaleheadvampire.dds = 65.5mb

- femalebody_1.dds = 49.1mb

You'll need to compress these, which you can do with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

There are a lot of guides out there on how to reduce the size of your Skyrim textures.

Alternatively, you can try using an ENB and properly setting up your enblocal.ini file (read a guide on how to do this). If you happen to have a video card that can actually support the huge file sizes the black body will go away. However, these massive textures aren't really needed and are an unnecessary drain on system resources, so you might as well compress them a bit anyways.

since my post about the black skin, I added a couple screen shots of my foot issue I was having also, and the black skin cleared itself up with nothing I did other than restart my game ;)

Rama

Restarting your game can temporarily fix it, because you'll have less loaded eating up your VRAM. It will return once you start running around the world and loading more assets.

Cheers!

Rama

Texblend outputs a massive file when you use it to merge 2 images. IN this case, the merged vag file and the body skin. For those who don't have a top of the line graphics card, this can cause issues and result in a black body, because they run out of video ram.

The first thing you can try is to reduce the file size of the textures used, which are located here: textures\actors\character\female. 

You'll need to compress these, which you can do with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

There are a lot of guides out there on how to reduce the size of your Skyrim textures.

Alternatively, you can try using an ENB and properly setting up your enblocal.ini file (read a guide on how to do this). If you happen to have a video card that can actually support the huge file sizes the black body will go away. However, these massive textures aren't really needed and are an unnecessary drain on system resources, so you might as well compress them a bit anyways.

Rama

Restarting your game can temporarily fix it, because you'll have less loaded eating up your VRAM. It will return once you start running around the world and loading more assets.

My vid card    GeForce GTX 680 Classified  4GB  

Cheers!

Rama

Rama

My vid card    GeForce GTX 680 Classified  4GB  

If you run an ENB and setup the enblocal.ini file properly, the issue should resolve itself with that card. Otherwise, if you don't want to use an ENB, simply compress the texture sizes a bit, which has more to do with Skyrim than your system.

If I want to keep my char body (CBBE) is there other steps?

What body you have? If you have a preset of your body you can use it on Bodyslide 2 with UUNP Body, if your body is a CBBE normal you aren't able to get vagina working or collisions if the meshes of your body haven't 3D vagina. You need an UUNP Body, 7B HDT Body or CBBE with Clams of Skyrim or CBBE with Treeplen.

Anyway to have a slim version? Like in cbbe?

What you mean with slim version? Less MB to download? Or Skinny bodies?