Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

I don't know why, but the game gets laggy as shit. I mean, seriously 1fps.... and I have a beast of a system.... Any ideas on performance issues?

i had same issue. i even posted that same sentence. the problem was not the mod. you have other mods doing the same thing that is mod is doing. its causing overlap and the lag. i can't remember what exactly it was bc it was a while ago but if you have HDT physics installed for breast & butt i think that is the overlap as this mod already takes care of that.

i would wait for someone to chime in with either a concurrance or edit to my statement but removing the HDT breast & buttt worked for me.

or... or... you can simply not choose the jiggles during the install menu process...

I don't know why, but the game gets laggy as shit. I mean, seriously 1fps.... and I have a beast of a system.... Any ideas on performance issues?

There is a technical support forum for these kinds of questions. You will also need to provide a LOT more information like your mod list, computer specs, INI settings, where do you see the lag, how many followers do you have, etc.

You might also look at the Step Project.

Deleted my last posts. Here is my update ( hope it helps anyone having issues ).

It does work. So I answered my own question. I fucked up my game and now I have to start fresh and re install mods, but my pain shall be your virtue. This is what worked for me, and I want to point out that I'm no pro. My explanation will be simple as hell, cause as a newb, I always end up more confused when people tell me bout meshes and "inis" and complex ( to me ) instructions.

Two ways. One with just basics and one with a custome race.

BASIC.

-Install the mod.

-Nothing else that messes with body's or textures. Just what the mid needs and whatever options it gives.

-It should be working.

I tested with only sexlab and defeat. (Schlongs of skyrim was my body choice)

Custom race:

-I use that dragon race. I got this to work by selecting the option that is not independent UNP. You can see it in the download list. One is an independent UNP and one is not.

-Place this mod after... In fact, I placed it last on my load order to be sure. Immediately after the Custom race.

-Then it worked.

I tried with the succubus race and it was a no go. That race has its own skeleton and textures and I don't have the know how to dig in the files and replace what is needed. I would ask, but the explanations i get are advanced uses explaining it in a way only other advanced users understand. So it doesn't help me and will lead to me having to reinstall my game all over again.

I hope this post helps everyone else in my position.

Oh yeah! I don't mess with body slide. I'm sure I am being dramatic, but my first try I did the whole body slide thing and it "seemed" like it over wrote the mod . My second attempt I did not mess with it at all. This last run through I still left it alone. I am gonna use the race menu configure in game to adjust my characters body.

Like I said, I'm not smart enough to dig around and adjust crap like these rocket scientists can. Simple is good for me.

Hello there guys! I'm in a bit of a bind here and any help would be highly appreciated. I recently purged my modlist due to some conflicting mods screwing up my saves and stuff. For some reason, each and every time I try to reinstall the mods, the stock Bijin body replacer would not be affected by the All-in-one HDT Pussy mod. It did work once with the UUNP body sets during Intercourse but the clothes would be fudged up and spazzing out of control. Any help would be highly appreciated. And to the mod maker, kudos to you for making this mod! but the instructions could use some revisions... :)

Hmm, i might fond time this week to finally test this mod, but after carefully reading the description, there are still a few questions left. Maybe you guys could help me awnsering them.

First, here´s my actual build for body and textures:

- CBBE Body Mod

- HDT Bounce an Jiggles

- Mature Skin Texture (Version 2.13 with normal Maps and Faces of CBBE, so bassicly only the textures, not Version 2.14)

- CBBE Bodyslide (Body Preset CBBE HDT, tweaked to my personal taste)

- SOS Full Version

- and of course the actual XPMSE Version and FNIS

So if i understand correctly, i can just install the mod, use FNIS in the end and thats it? I do not need to build another specific body from the preset list in CBBE Bodyslide?

So if i understand correctly, i can just install the mod, use FNIS in the end and thats it? I do not need to build another specific body from the preset list in CBBE Bodyslide?

That's correct (If SoS is included i forget that one). The installed COS body though ofc, will be the COS default base shape. Which means it wont be your personal specific bodyslide  built one... which is kinda the point of bodyslide :P

That's correct (If SoS is included i forget that one). The installed COS body though ofc, will be the COS default base shape. Which means it wont be your personal specific bodyslide  built one... which is kinda the point of bodyslide :P

I see...

So the mod comes with a bunch of presets. I choose one as the body type, choose my preset and build the body (as usual) and that´s it. Might give it a shoot. ^^

Thanks for your respond.

Hi Leyenda (Sorry for my bad english) I get a problem with your "Meshes"/"Body" ^^ i explain

I uninstall all my mod for start a clean Skyrim , All it's fine but if i make my girl naked his feet...Are ugly..the finger go away the feed and it's look like a Snake xD

After (With Sexlab animation) The Stomach of all MAn/Girl go like this > and the dick of the man stay in the air x') and the Vagina donc work ^^ Please help me if you can or explain me if i miss the solution of your post ^^

And Thank you again for your All-in-One Fucking great ^^

Hi, can someone help me? This mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I've never used BodySlide before. Do I have to do anything on the program before the hdt vagina actually works? I just tested in-game after starting a new save and I have a regular female body (which I have no idea from which mod it which isn't such a big issue since I can mess around with RM sliders), and the hdt vagina doesn't work.

Also, if I don't like the textures from this mod, can I overwrite them with something else? I used to use SG Textures and I did select them in your installer but I don't think it installed it... my female character did start out with a custom female texture but it doesn't seem like SG. Do I have to actually install SG textures standalone first before selecting it in the installer? Also, can I install custom meshes to replace certain body parts? Like if I want to install Halo Farm UNPB feet replacers, can I after installing this mod?

Like I said, I'm completely new to BodySlide. I want, if possible, the UNPB shape with a working HDT vagina. The breast/butt bouncing both seem to be working correctly so I don't think I've done anything horribly wrong when installing.

Please, someone? I can't get the HDT vagina to work. I followed the installation instructions to no avail.

Have you tried generating any UUNP Special body after installing this mod? If not, give that a shot. Any uunp special bodies generated in bodyslide have working vaginas. Make sure you generate the special hands and feet also.

Please, someone? I can't get the HDT vagina to work. I followed the installation instructions to no avail.

Have you tried generating any UUNP Special body after installing this mod? If not, give that a shot. Any uunp special bodies generated in bodyslide have working vaginas. Make sure you generate the special hands and feet also.

Yes, I have. The thing is, the vagina seems to be 'HDT-enabled' as it's clearly not just part of the texture, but when it comes to sex, it doesn't actually have physics. I tried several different positions and such, but it doesn't actually gape or even move. I use SoS.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I have. The thing is, the vagina seems to be 'HDT-enabled' as it's clearly not just part of the texture, but when it comes to sex, it doesn't actually have physics. I tried several different positions and such, but it doesn't actually gape or even move. I use SoS.

Make sure All-in-One is loaded after SoS, so that it overrides the relevant data from the latter.

SoS's meshes do not come out of the package with the necessary HDT data required for collisions--you can do it easily yourself via NifSkope, but out of the box SoS's meshes do not have the required node data linked. All-in-One's SoS meshes do have it, but they need to overwrite the original SoS meshes.

If that doesn't work either, then either there's an issue with the HDT files, or the body meshes were not properly installed.

Try that out and tell us how it goes!

-snip-

Sorry, my fault. I should've updated my situation in this thread as well. I managed to make it work by generating a new body in BodySlide as SOON as I done installing the mod and then moving it in the left pane to the highest priority possible, only leaving my FNIS Output and Bashed Patch below it.

Thanks for the help anyway.

-snip-

Sorry, my fault. I should've updated my situation in this thread as well. I managed to make it work by generating a new body in BodySlide as SOON as I done installing the mod and then moving it in the left pane to the highest priority possible, only leaving my FNIS Output and Bashed Patch below it.

No problem, good to know that you got it to work!

I assume you're using ModOrganizer. Just a little note--you don't have to keep the file *always* at the bottom, it's not necessary. In fact, I'd suggest you keep it high up in the pane, since it replaces a *lot* of things and you'll likely want to make small edits to those files (such as if you install RAN's HeadMesh Variants). Just be aware of anything that edits the .nif files of bodymeshes or SoS meshes--those you'll want to leave largely untouched, save for BodySlide which can sometimes act a little weirdly in ModOrganizer.

-snip-

No problem, good to know that you got it to work!

I assume you're using ModOrganizer. Just a little note--you don't have to keep the file *always* at the bottom, it's not necessary. In fact, I'd suggest you keep it high up in the pane, since it replaces a *lot* of things and you'll likely want to make small edits to those files (such as if you install RAN's HeadMesh Variants). Just be aware of anything that edits the .nif files of bodymeshes or SoS meshes--those you'll want to leave largely untouched, save for BodySlide which can sometimes act a little weirdly in ModOrganizer.

Well, I wouldn't know about that. In fact, Mod Organizer tells me some mods in the left pane need to be moved around and if I click the 'fix' option where it automatically moves things around based on what needs to be overwritten, this mod stops working, even though it places it just a bit lower in my priority list, right above Frostfall and a few other mods like the Brawls Bug Patch.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I wouldn't know about that. In fact, Mod Organizer tells me some mods in the left pane need to be moved around and if I click the 'fix' option where it automatically moves things around based on what needs to be overwritten, this mod stops working, even though it places it just a bit lower in my priority list, right above Frostfall and a few other mods like the Brawls Bug Patch.

Yea... as happy as I was with MO for the first couple fo days, I came to despise it's handling of certain mods.

For me, the collisions stopped working alltogether now, and I can't seem to find the right order again...

Ragdolls

HDT

CBBE

CLAMS

SOS

...Bijin and some other, common NPCs

All in one HDT

SexLab Framework -> because MO said so...

Bodyslided COS body

XP32MSE

...no luck.  :@