Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

Yea... as happy as I was with MO for the first couple fo days, I came to despise it's handling of certain mods.

For me, the collisions stopped working alltogether now, and I can't seem to find the right order again...

1.) Ragdolls

x.) HDT

x.) CBBE

x.) CLAMS

4.) SOS

5.) ...Bijin and some other, common NPCs

6.) All in one HDT

3.) SexLab Framework -> because MO said so...

2.) Bodyslided COS body

7.) XP32MSE

...no luck.  :@

Skeleton is newer, so let it overwrite everything else. AiO has to overwrite SL. You don't need CBBE / Clams, because it is included in AiO (hence the name).

Skeleton is newer, so let it overwrite everything else. AiO has to overwrite SL. You don't need CBBE / Clams, because it is included in AiO (hence the name).

Thanks... I think I got it now: Floppy SOS disabled hdtm.xml and did not re enable it , even through reinstalls of All in one HDT.

MO does strange things...

Thanks... I think I got it now: Floppy SOS disabled hdtm.xml and did not re enable it , even through reinstalls of All in one HDT.

Did you also uninstall FloppySoS when you started a new save with a fresh install of All-in-One? As far as I know, FloppySoS always disables hdtm.xml as long as the option has been selected in its MCM page. Also, MO leaves the original archive of the mod completely untouched, so as long as you chose the "replace" option on reinstall, there should be absolutely nothing old left over--it's one of the best (of many) reasons why MO is extremely powerful as a modding tool.

The only issue I've ever had with MO is the fact that I can't actually see what the final virtual directory actually looks like--for example, I had to manually copy script sources into the actual Skyrim directory because CK thought they didn't exist, despite them technically existing inside the virtual drive.

Did you also uninstall FloppySoS when you started a new save with a fresh install of All-in-One? As far as I know, FloppySoS always disables hdtm.xml as long as the option has been selected in its MCM page. Also, MO leaves the original archive of the mod completely untouched, so as long as you chose the "replace" option on reinstall, there should be absolutely nothing old left over--it's one of the best (of many) reasons why MO is extremely powerful as a modding tool.

The only issue I've ever had with MO is the fact that I can't actually see what the final virtual directory actually looks like--for example, I had to manually copy script sources into the actual Skyrim directory because CK thought they didn't exist, despite them technically existing inside the virtual drive.

Yea, once I knew what I was looking for, it was easy to fix... I dropped FloppySOS completely for now, it's simply not worth the hassle for something I don't see most of the time anyhow.

True, MO is powerful, but it can be kinda hard to track all the overrides, especially in a script heavy setup.

• 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add the body into remodeled armors? I understand how to change the shape of armors using bodyslide, but it doesn't actaully add the HDT vagina to them. I tried using outfit studio to change the base body on an armor to this mod's, but the game crashes when it loads. I'm not very experienced with bodyslide outfit studio and was wondering how you could do this. Most armor mods only have a static vagina decal under the armor pieces themselves. I would like to have the working hdt vagina in the armors as well.

Hey, I have been having some trouble with a terrible neck gap. It looks like it is aligned properly and the head needs to move down slightly. Does anyone have a solution to this? I'm using the default head mesh. I can't post a screen shot since I'm not at home but you can see what I am talking about on page 147 of the mod's forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i have been trying for two days to get this to work, and im starting to wonder if it isnt entirely impossible

the issue is with the textures, and it doesnt matter what i use. the problem goes thus:

i install everything. i already have most of the stuff, so its mostly just for the models. step one goes off without a hitch, BUT, the textures are invisible. my character is blue, except for hands and face. i even tried installing SG textures directly from that mod, and that worked! until i tried to use blender to add the vj textures. then, once again, blue. everything that has been touched by blender is blue, whether textures i modified, or the base ones included in THIS mod. i have tried literally every one, and for a mod of this size, installing and uninstalling it literally 20 times is a time-wasting hassle.

i have followed the install instructions closely, and done it as i said without exaggeration twenty times now. i desperately want this, so how do i get it? what am i doing wrong that makes the textures invisible when i blend them?

Hey, I have been having some trouble with a terrible neck gap. It looks like it is aligned properly and the head needs to move down slightly. Does anyone have a solution to this? I'm using the default head mesh. I can't post a screen shot since I'm not at home but you can see what I am talking about on page 147 of the mod's forum. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well i fixed it. I have no idea what i did but it's gone now.

I installed Floppy and started having lots of HDT issues.  Thank you for explaining this, so I will remove Floppy, and reinstall Allinone.  Thank you!

Would it be possible to add the body into remodeled armors? I understand how to change the shape of armors using bodyslide, but it doesn't actaully add the HDT vagina to them. I tried using outfit studio to change the base body on an armor to this mod's, but the game crashes when it loads. I'm not very experienced with bodyslide outfit studio and was wondering how you could do this. Most armor mods only have a static vagina decal under the armor pieces themselves. I would like to have the working hdt vagina in the armors as well.

Hey Hero, could you please add a patch for Ciri and Yennefer by Levionte in an eventual update? I think those are some of the most well done and used followers and would only be improved by an animated vag.

Thanks for such a great mod, cheers!

i have been trying for two days to get this to work, and im starting to wonder if it isnt entirely impossible

the issue is with the textures, and it doesnt matter what i use. the problem goes thus:

i install everything. i already have most of the stuff, so its mostly just for the models. step one goes off without a hitch, BUT, the textures are invisible. my character is blue, except for hands and face. i even tried installing SG textures directly from that mod, and that worked! until i tried to use blender to add the vj textures. then, once again, blue. everything that has been touched by blender is blue, whether textures i modified, or the base ones included in THIS mod. i have tried literally every one, and for a mod of this size, installing and uninstalling it literally 20 times is a time-wasting hassle.

i have followed the install instructions closely, and done it as i said without exaggeration twenty times now. i desperately want this, so how do i get it? what am i doing wrong that makes the textures invisible when i blend them?

Please take the time to post in the right topic. And please stop disturbing this undead thread. The official support is somewhere else.

Hi all !

Firstable, this mod is AWESOME, thank you HeroedeLeyenda !

BUT ! i'll need a belly physix like in this video cause its super sexy to me : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdd0OkGCVIA

its come from this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support-updated-just-another-hdt-xml-file/

Someone could explain me how if its possible ? that would be fantastic !

Hello I am fairly new to modding so I need a bit of help.

I followed the instructions but it seems that pussy animation is only partialy working. It only works when I use the command masturbate from puppet master. For other animations it doesn't seem to work.

Here is my load list

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
6 6 SexLab.esm
7 7 ZaZAnimationPack.esm
8 8 Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
9 9 SexLabAroused.esm
10 a Devious Devices - Assets.esm
11 b Devious Devices - Integration.esm
12 c Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
13 d hdtHighHeel.esm
14 e HighResTexturePack01.esp
15 f HighResTexturePack02.esp
16 10 HighResTexturePack03.esp
17 11 SkyUI.esp
18 12 RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
19 13 FNIS.esp
20 14 XPMSE.esp
21 15 Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
22 16 SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
23 17 SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
24 18 SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
25 19 SexLab-Stories.esp
26 1a Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
27 1b jh_people2.esp
28 1c MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
29 1d Bijin NPCs.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
30 1e Bijin Warmaidens.esp
31 1f JH_dragonborn.esp
32 20 Bijin Wives.esp
33 21 12FemaleBrows.esp
34 22 Anal Torch.esp
35 23 Jennifer.esp
36 24 KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
37 25 RailLight.esp
38 26 SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
39 27 Devious Deviants.esp
40 28 RaceMenu.esp
41 29 RaceMenuPlugin.esp
42 2a SexLab_Dialogues.esp
43 2b SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
44 2c UIExtensions.esp
45 2d AddItemMenu.esp
46 2e banditfemale.esp
47 2f JH_Companion.esp
48 30 jh_ELF.esp
49 31 PuppetMaster.esp
50 32 SGEyebrows.esp
51 33 TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
52 34 Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
53 35 ccas_starts.esp

Tnx for the help

This all in one mod got me interested in some of the NPC/Follower replacers, but nothing I do seems to get them to work.

Anyone have some suggestions?

Edit:  I do know that the selections within the All In One mod are the conversions to get the listed Replacers working with the HDT Animated Pussy and that I need the Replacer Mods themselves set to be overridden by this All in One.  It's just not working.  I am only trying to get Bijin NPC, Wives, and Warmaidens.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dumb question but is it ok if i pick 'dont install' on everything?....cause it replaces everything like my body,bodyslide (also facecolor mismatch) 

No idea, I use Mod Organzier. If in doubt, install it into a separate folder (by hand, if need be), and than only use what you find suitable.

Besides that, the official support is here.

Hey Everyone ! i am new here and i just started using adult mods for skyrim about a week ago with decent success! so i downloaded this mod and followed the installation guide +Requirements (i think atleast) i can get the body to generally work (butt ,belly and tits a jiggle) my problem ist the vagina , i have tried clean installs like 4 times , atm i am running only the required mods nothing else, but i can not for the love of god get that damn vagina to react in any way, not with toys,fingers or dicks, they all just clip through it like a barrier, no movement whatsoever p.p .  i am really sorry if i am asking something that has been asked for the 4000th time ... here is my load order :

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
SkyUI.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
tjafov.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
FNIS.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
banditfemale.esp
Extended Slider Colors.esp
JH_Companion.esp
jh_dawnguard.esp
JH_dragonborn.esp
jh_ELF.esp
jh_people2.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
NPC Body Scale Randomizer.esp
RailLight.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
UIExtensions.esp

P.s : i really like how everything looks though, good job !

P.p.s . sorry for off topic, but does anyone know of an working anus by any chance? google doesnt show me anything downloadable ^.^

@regnaruk123  if  your using mod organizer you could check to see if anything is trying to overwrite the skeleton. (IMO look at bandit female, Body Scale Randomizer) as a side note i would suggest putting SOS-core.esm under sexlab plus i believe (don't hold me to that :P) you only need to use one SOS addon body type  i suggest the average + strapon and shop (shop is not necessary) if your using mod organizer don't delete those files just disable them

Why we need Nude mod with a big dick and why we need a SOS mod if the animpussy has open a little syze?) I had downloaded this mod about 10 hours and when I had install this treasure, my game has crashed or FPS has started fck my brain)) a nice brain-sex. Textures, bodies..I use a body that I need, why I have to change body only for this vagina? - strange. What about your FPS? Is your game work well or you have the same problems?

Go fck a real girls, men)) And don't fck your brain by this mods =)

sorry for my English

for russians:
Пацаны, мод ёмкий! скачать напряги по времени, а начинаешь бабу тискать, вагина толком не раскрывается, ну так на чуть-чуть. Там пока качать будешь мод и устанавливать - натрахаешься на всю жизнь) Этот Шланг ставишь, делаешь член ан 16 размером вводишь и он всё равно в текстуры тела бабы уходит, ну и смысл в этом моде? Хотите качайте. мне хватило секса мозгов)) Игра тормозит, вылетает и всё ради одной пиписьки) 

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to fix the protruding buttcrack issue? Caliente's Bodyslide has it, but he's yet to address it. I see it in this mod's image posted on the first page as well:

post-604914-0-63671700-1443555721.jpg

It's right above where the butthole starts and it's only noticeable when you bend over.. the woman's right hand in this photo slightly obscures it. I could take a image that highlights my issue more clearly I suppose.. 

Does this mod have the same issue?

I managed to get this working fine with the basic human races. I wanted to get this to work with custom races. The hdt for the body seems to work fine (there is movement) but there is no collision between the hands and breasts/belly. How can I go about getting this to work with my custom races like it does with the vanilla ones?

Or is there a way to just equip a havok object that has the same effect?
I use MO btw if that is at all important.