Get Vagina working with collisions! (Updated All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy is back!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Leyenda! Ever since I stumbled upon your mod I've been looking forward to using it, as it looks wonderful! Only trouble preventing me from doing so all this time is lack of knowledge when it comes to Skyrim bodies as a whole. I've since managed to figure bodyslide, but I just wanted to ask if you are still planning on releasing a tutorial on how to get your mod working with custom followers? Cheers!

Mmm. That is unfortunate lol. At least it appears my presets cross over to the new body in Bodyslide... I wonder how much fundamental difference there is between the base shape of the bodies. I'm assuming my current textures won't cross over? Only one way to find out I guess. -Testing!-

Well, color me surprised; textures are still in-tact and clipping on armors is negligible. Nice :)

Now just need to look into the Texblend files like you were saying, cuz it looks pretty awkward as a glowing creme colored ring down there. Save that for later though, can't be assed at the moment lol.

I'm not sure what kind of bodies you're using, but if you're using the ones provided by BodySlide then you can just convert the body from this mod like you'd do with outfits.

That's what I've done to get the body with zeroed sliders to use it together with BodyGen.

Okay 3rd try.  I have everything working.  all the animation,  etc etc..  but the vagina looks nothing like all in one animated should.  The labia are either all white or no color, depending on the angle of the light they are black.  I tried using body texture tool, but that only messed up the body itself.  I have loaded everything just as per instructions, but still do not have realistic looking vagina.   Have clams of skyrim, slongs of skyrim.  Male body parts look real.    

any ideas....?

Did you use the body textures from AIO? The labia uses a part of it, which afaik is missing in the most body textures from other sources.

Just open the body mesh in nifskope and click "edit UV" and you'll see.

Okay 3rd try.  I have everything working.  all the animation,  etc etc..  but the vagina looks nothing like all in one animated should.  The labia are either all white or no color, depending on the angle of the light they are black.  I tried using body texture tool, but that only messed up the body itself.  I have loaded everything just as per instructions, but still do not have realistic looking vagina.   Have clams of skyrim, slongs of skyrim.  Male body parts look real.    

any ideas....?

Did you use the body textures from AIO? The labia uses a part of it, which afaik is missing in the most body textures from other sources.

Aooohhhhhh. That would be why. I wonder if you could texblend it on?.. Really don't wanna reblend my skin from another texture set lol.

Okay 3rd try. I have everything working. all the animation, etc etc.. but the vagina looks nothing like all in one animated should. The labia are either all white or no color, depending on the angle of the light they are black. I tried using body texture tool, but that only messed up the body itself. I have loaded everything just as per instructions, but still do not have realistic looking vagina. Have clams of skyrim, slongs of skyrim. Male body parts look real.

any ideas....?

Aooohhhhhh. That would be why. I wonder if you could texblend it on?.. Really don't wanna reblend my skin from another texture set lol.

Just use gimp or PS and copy paste it from one texture to another, literally a 2 minute job.

• 1 month later...

i geek getting this from the nmm "Error registering this mod: All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3

Error: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean." any ideas?

i geek getting this from the nmm "Error registering this mod: All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3

Error: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean." any ideas?
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to ad UNPBO in it? Theres only 7b UNPBO, and im not a big fan of it.

Tested it yesterday,didnt pick a body because im using unpbo, and the vagina doesnt work. I got a butt who was flying all over the place. I mean, its not a important thing, but i would love to see it working probably in my lifetime XD.

Sooo.. bodychoice mit unpbo would be great, then im gonna test it again :D

EDIT:

Ok i saw on the Download Page, that Version 3.2 had the UNPBO Option in the Video. Why 3.3 hasnt it? o.o

^

Just build a UUNP Special body with UNPBO shape in Bodyslide?

Apparently when I add vagina texture to my body texture using TexBlend it removed my muscular and wet skin texture. I assume because it overwite normal map and specular?

Is there any way to add vagina to my body texture and still keep muscular and we effect? I'm trying to add vagina texture to Fair Skin Complexion (UNP 9.2 version on nexus not the one in AIO package)

edit: nvm just found out that Leyenda Skin 4.0 is released. I will just use that instead :heart::D  .

Install mods in this order;

Bodyslide

SoS

AIO

XPMSE

Go into Bodyslide and build the preset you want. Meshes automatically have it attached. If you've installed correctly, you should not need to attach anything.

Hi there, I am having some troubles with my mods, the textures for the vagina and breasts seems to be... stuck? they aren't moving while the character is. Here is some screenshots of them.

The mods and order that I am using is:

Skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

sexlab.esm

sexlabaroused.esm

zazanimationpack.esm

devious devices assets.esm

devious devices integration.esm

dcc soulgem oven000.esm

creature framework.esm

schlongs of skyrim core.esm

daymorl.esm

devious devices - exapnsion.esm

public mesh colorRE.esm

FNIS.esp

sexlabtools.esp

skyui.esp

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

RacemenumorphsCBBE.esp

Here there be monsters.esp

character creation overhaul.esp

schlongs of skyrim.esp

SOS smurf.esp

SOS vector plus muscular.esp

SOS vector plus regular.esp

Sexlab_SOS-stapon.esp

SLAL anim Obj.esp

slave tats.esp

sexlabdefeat.esp

msldeviouscaptuires.esp

sexlabnudecreatures.esp

sexlabnudecreaturesdb.esp

sexlabnudecreatureDG.esp

skyrim immersive creatures - DLC2.esp

hentai creatures.esp

pearl juice.esp

tame beast.esp

sexlab_dialogues.esp

midas magic expanded.esp

sex lab eager NPC.esp

devious deviants.esp

sexlabmatchmaker.esp

sexlabrape.esp

sr_ifpssl.esp (disabled)

apropos.esp

sexlabsquirt.esp

allnudeplay.esp

uiextensions.esp

nubblesanimobjects.esp

morenastycritters.esp

sexlab cumshot.esp

sexlab_wearandtear.esp

BDIC.esp

dcc-buttplug.esp

dD-realisticragdollforce.esp

sexlabdangerouslynude.esp

12femalebrows.esp

additemmenu.esp

analtorch.esp

extendedslidercolors.esp

HDThavokobject.esp

jennifer.esp

KSharidos-HDT.esp

NPCbodyscalerandomizer.esp

Raillight.esp

The photos are attached and I will also post them here

EDIT: I am also using modorganizer, and CBBE (if this makes any difference). My hunch is that it is just the affected areas (breasts, vagina, stomach) not syncing with the animations, anyone have a solution/some tests that I should run?

http://imgur.com/a/rRpZI

Hi there, I am having some troubles with my mods, the textures for the vagina and breasts seems to be... stuck? they aren't moving while the character is. Here is some screenshots of them.

The mods and order that I am using is:

Skyrim.esm

update.esm

dawnguard.esm

hearthfires.esm

dragonborn.esm

sexlab.esm

sexlabaroused.esm

zazanimationpack.esm

devious devices assets.esm

devious devices integration.esm

dcc soulgem oven000.esm

creature framework.esm

schlongs of skyrim core.esm

daymorl.esm

devious devices - exapnsion.esm

public mesh colorRE.esm

FNIS.esp

sexlabtools.esp

skyui.esp

racemenu.esp

racemenuplugin.esp

skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp

RacemenumorphsCBBE.esp

Here there be monsters.esp

character creation overhaul.esp

schlongs of skyrim.esp

SOS smurf.esp

SOS vector plus muscular.esp

SOS vector plus regular.esp

Sexlab_SOS-stapon.esp

SLAL anim Obj.esp

slave tats.esp

sexlabdefeat.esp

msldeviouscaptuires.esp

sexlabnudecreatures.esp

sexlabnudecreaturesdb.esp

sexlabnudecreatureDG.esp

skyrim immersive creatures - DLC2.esp

hentai creatures.esp

pearl juice.esp

tame beast.esp

sexlab_dialogues.esp

midas magic expanded.esp

sex lab eager NPC.esp

devious deviants.esp

sexlabmatchmaker.esp

sexlabrape.esp

sr_ifpssl.esp (disabled)

apropos.esp

sexlabsquirt.esp

allnudeplay.esp

uiextensions.esp

nubblesanimobjects.esp

morenastycritters.esp

sexlab cumshot.esp

sexlab_wearandtear.esp

BDIC.esp

dcc-buttplug.esp

dD-realisticragdollforce.esp

sexlabdangerouslynude.esp

12femalebrows.esp

additemmenu.esp

analtorch.esp

extendedslidercolors.esp

HDThavokobject.esp

jennifer.esp

KSharidos-HDT.esp

NPCbodyscalerandomizer.esp

Raillight.esp

The photos are attached and I will also post them here

EDIT: I am also using modorganizer, and CBBE (if this makes any difference). My hunch is that it is just the affected areas (breasts, vagina, stomach) not syncing with the animations, anyone have a solution/some tests that I should run?

http://imgur.com/a/rRpZI

u missing xpmse.esp, have u install this ?http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, so 'm attempting to make a custom body and I have a couple questions regarding the HDT Vagina, it's mesh specifically. So when inspecting pre-built bodies that come with the HDT Vagina I noticed that the "Labia" portion isn't actually attached to the body. Does it have to be this way, or can I make the labia a built-in part of the body mesh? I'm also looking to change the shape of the labia a bit, but if I do that will I still be able to use the same XML file? Finally, I would like to give my custom body an HDT butthole (or at least an HQ one if that's not possible) so would it be better to build it as part of the body mesh, the labia mesh or its own mesh?

• 1 month later...

I could really use some help here...I've made this mod work several times in the past but for some reason, no matter what order I install the proper mods in, my vagina keeps looking like this:

http://imgur.com/X3jOjPD

It functions perfectly, collisions work and everything, but I have no idea why the textures are messed up when I've never had this problem before.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I could really use some help here...I've made this mod work several times in the past but for some reason, no matter what order I install the proper mods in, my vagina keeps looking like this:

http://imgur.com/X3jOjPD

It functions perfectly, collisions work and everything, but I have no idea why the textures are messed up when I've never had this problem before.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Check if your All-in-One texture gets overwritten by another texture mod, and if it is UUNP compatible. That means also having the pussy textures (diffuse, normal, specular, and subsurface).

So, I've followed the installation completely and the collisions work for the most part, during sex with a creature, nothing happens, but works fine while having intercourse with a human

You have to have FNIS Creature Animation pack installed, and More Nasty Critters mod pack.

FNIS Creature Animation pack:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D11811&pUp=1

More Nasty Critters:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Install these, then generate the FNIS files again. It is installed correctly when FNIS generates creature behavior files.

When you're in game, enable creature animations in SexLab Framework then you're good to go.

Quick edit: Just to make everything flow smoothly, install SexLab Aroused as well. Sometimes I get crashes when I don't install that.