"Desatualizado ou ausente" PapyrusUtil "Plug-in SKSE detectado"

Guest Dabclipers

Guest Dabclipers

Alright, I have spent a few hours trying to fix this problem, looking at other peoples posts who got the same error message and have still been unable to find the problem.  I installed a mod a few days ago and ever since then this error message appears when I load in.  Even after getting rid of that mod it still appears.  I have downloaded a new PapyrusUtil file as well as SKSE and SexLab to no avail.  SexLab is one of the highest priority mods in my lineup so I am unsure if their is a problem there.  I am open to any tips or advice, when it comes to this part of technology I am not very tech savvy.

I will upload a screencap of the error message as well as a screencap of my mod load order (or what is visible).

post-870739-0-23988400-1442124569_thumb.png

post-870739-0-23231800-1442124579_thumb.jpg

Install PapyrusUtil into your data folder manually instead of NMM to make sure it gets installed, then check and make sure the file in your data folder SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtil.dll is there. There's nothing else really to it, the error can't be a false positive as it's a pretty binary pass/fail, you either have the file and at the correct version, or you don't.

If you're positive it's there and the most recent version (3.1 available here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/)than goto your My Documents folder and navigate to My Games/skyrim/SKSE/ and post the contents of the file skse.log

SexLab is one of the highest priority mods in my lineup

No, it's not. It's doesn't matter for this particular error,  but SexLab.esm is actually one of your lowest priority mods according to your screenshot. The highest priority is the mod at the bottom of your load order, not the "highest" on the list.
  • 4 weeks later...

Install PapyrusUtil into your data folder manually instead of NMM to make sure it gets installed, then check and make sure the file in your data folder SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtil.dll is there. There's nothing else really to it, the error can't be a false positive as it's a pretty binary pass/fail, you either have the file and at the correct version, or you don't.

If you're positive it's there and the most recent version (3.1 available here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/)than goto your My Documents folder and navigate to My Games/skyrim/SKSE/ and post the contents of the file skse.log

I'm having the same problem. I've followed all your above instructions, and I still get an "X" after StorageUtil.dll in the SexLab Framework MCM menu. Everything else reads "OK."

See the attached screenshot of My Games/skyrim/SKSE/.

Thank you for being so kind as to address my problem, and thank you for all your hard work.

Edit: nevermind. SOS was overwriting SL's StorageUtil.dll. Duh. It's registering with an "OK" in SL's MCM now. Sorry to bother you.

post-26068-0-24724300-1444114243_thumb.png

• 9 months later...

I'm having the same problem. I've followed all your above instructions, and I still get an "X" after StorageUtil.dll in the SexLab Framework MCM menu. Everything else reads "OK."

See the attached screenshot of My Games/skyrim/SKSE/.

Thank you for being so kind as to address my problem, and thank you for all your hard work.

Edit: nevermind. SOS was overwriting SL's StorageUtil.dll. Duh. It's registering with an "OK" in SL's MCM now. Sorry to bother you.

I have the same issue,  even instaling the PapyrusUtil_v32 from LoversLab,  Scholongs doesn't any problem,  only CampFire in my mod affects StorageUtil.dll and jasonutil.pex  but even uninstalling this the error persist,  I guess it is a bug From SexLab framework 1.62

• 5 months later...

SexLab is one of the highest priority mods in my lineup

No, it's not. It's doesn't matter for this particular error,  but SexLab.esm is actually one of your lowest priority mods according to your screenshot. The highest priority is the mod at the bottom of your load order, not the "highest" on the list.

Hmm, I put Sexlab Framework after OSA and SOS and I get the error when I load a previous save, does it mean I should start a new game?

messing with load order then trying to load a save is never a good idea. yes if you plan to move around your load order, be prepaired to make a new game. non-esp mods typically can be moved around in the load order without issue, but if it had an esp and u move it about it can throw a hissy fit and straight die.

if u want a better illustration of what im talking about download wryebash and look at the save collum. if its purple ur set, green is good but some minor issues are present could kill the game 40 hours later for example, or could last a good 100 before u ever saw an issue, orange prolly means ur game is guna die a slow lingering death id be suprised if u make it more than 20 hours in orange b4 crashing out, red means ull be lucky to even load into the game. moving one file with an esp from one slot to another in your load order typically will jump u straight from purple to orange if not red. purple to green typically seems to happen when u get an autosave/quicksave corruption. orange and red like i said typically mean u messed up ur load order. now to be fair if its a minor change and skyrim is able to reorder your load order in game and complete a clean save its possible that while u may have loaded a orange save file the next save could be rendered as a purple or even green. i dont fully understand it enough to teach though so ull have to do some research to find the limitation of skyrim and rebuilding the load order in a new save. ill go out on a limb and guess that script heavy mods are a no go to reorder since they may be between drawing from the script when u save and i duno might just cause the whole skyrim universe to burst into flame.

one final tip for load order and this certainly isnt any hard rule. i tend to load all my nexus mods first. your frameworks, skse, ui stuff first sense everything plays on those kinda mods. then your nexus mods follower,armor,weapons, w/e. those tend to be fairly stable and if you run into an issues its typically a simple fix. loverslab mods i run last starting with sexlab, arousal, and zaz. loverslab mods tend to argue and bicker over master load order that your going to have to manually fix with tes5edit. also if your going to have a CTD issue, its likely going to be one of those loverslab mods that just wasnt correctly packaged or is conflicting with a nexus mod they never tried before. so add em 1-3 at a time and if u hit an issue stop, remove them, and readd one at a time to find the trouble then find the conflicts and resolve them.

best of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck i did write such a detailed and long message, and accidently its gone ........ GGGGGGGGGGGGGrrr

i have the same issue as the guys above StorageUtil.dll

Edit, i figoured it out:

The optional file "HDT Extra Jiggle

of this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52593/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D52593%26preview%3D&pUp=1

messed with it, hopefully my post saves some one that much work as i had to find it out xD

355 hours skyrim played, dont lie to me steam its 350 hours modding and 5 hours playing :D

• 1 month later...

Greetings and sorry to dig out this old thread, but I downloaded a few new mods and have now the same error message. I am using Mod Organizer, downloaded the newest PapyrusUtil (3.3), extracted it with MO, ticked it for being active and copied its contents in the Skyrim/Data Folder so the newest StorageUtil.dll is definitely there: storageUtil.png

MO says, there are two mods conflicting with PapyrusUtil, namely 0SEX (newest version) and SexLab (which is 1.62 - the newest version). But I did not change these mods in any way. In fact, the new ones I downloaded were the Updates for SD+, Devious Devices Expansion and Deviously Enslaved.

I redownloaded SOS just in case.

My skse.log says this:

SKSE runtime: initialize (version = 1.7.3 09200000 01D28880B65C298E, os = 6.1 (7601))
imagebase = 00400000
runtime root = G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\
config path = G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BeeingFemale.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\BeeingFemale.dll (00000001 BeeingFemale 00000004) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CellStabilizer.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\CellStabilizer.dll (00000001 Player Physics 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DoubleJumpPlugin.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DoubleJumpPlugin.dll (00000001 double jump plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\Fuz Ro D'oh.dll (00000001 Fuz Ro D'oh 06018195) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 6 of 7
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\JContainers.dll (00000001 JContainers 00000003) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\MfgConsole.dll (00000001 Mfg Console plugin 00000002) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (00000001 SchlongsOfSkyrim 000493E4) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SexLabUtil.dll (00000001 SexLabUtil 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\StorageUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\chargen.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 11 of 12
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\chargen.dll (00000001 chargen 00000006) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtHighHeelNative.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtHighHeelNative.dll (00000001 hdtHighHeelNative 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (00000001 hdtPhysicsExtensions 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 14 of 15
registering plugin listener for (null) at 14 of 15
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\nioverride.dll (00000001 nioverride 00000006) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\simplyknock.dll
plugin G:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\simplyknock.dll (00000001 SimplyKnock 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 6
sending message type 0 to plugin 11
dispatch message (-1640531527) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 6
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
sending message type 1 to plugin 11
sending message type 1 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
init complete
hooked dinput
dispatch message (6) to plugin listeners
sending message type 6 to plugin 6
sending message type 6 to plugin 11
sending message type 6 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\CreatureFramework_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\BeeingFemale_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Schlongs of Skyrim - Core_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabAroused_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Campfire_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\ZaZAnimationPack_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\actorEvents_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\daymoyl_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\hdtHighHeel_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLab_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Auto Unequip Ammo_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Bathing in Skyrim - Main_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\WetandCold_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SLAnimLoader_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SimplyKnock_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenuPlugin_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Chesko_WearableLantern_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RaceMenu_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RealisticRoomRental-Basic_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\0SACT_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\XPMSE_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SexLabDefeat_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SkyUI_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\UIExtensions_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\WondersofWeather_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\RealisticNeedsandDiseases_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\DeviouslyHelpless_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\xazPrisonOverhaul_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\Frostfall_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\sanguinesDebauchery_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\SpousesEnhanced_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\LoversComfort_ENGLISH.txt...
Reading translations from Interface\Translations\MF_RadiantProstitution_ENGLISH.txt...
dispatch message (8) to plugin listeners
sending message type 8 to plugin 6
sending message type 8 to plugin 11
sending message type 8 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
save name is autosave2
full save path: C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Saves\\autosave2.skse
dispatch message (2) to plugin listeners
sending message type 2 to plugin 6
sending message type 2 to plugin 11
sending message type 2 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
loading co-save
Loading mod list:
(0 -> 0) Skyrim.esm
(1 -> 1) Update.esm
(2 -> 2) Dawnguard.esm
(3 -> 3) HearthFires.esm
(4 -> 4) Dragonborn.esm
(5 -> 5) CreatureFramework.esm
(6 -> 6) BeeingFemale.esm
(7 -> 7) Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
(8 -> 8) SexLab.esm
(9 -> 9) Devious Devices - Assets.esm
(10 -> 10) RSkyrimChildren.esm
(11 -> 11) SexLabAroused.esm
(12 -> 12) ApachiiHair.esm
(13 -> 13) Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
(14 -> 14) Campfire.esm
(15 -> 15) ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
(16 -> 16) ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
(17 -> 17) EB-Races.esm
(18 -> 18) ZaZAnimationPack.esm
(19 -> 19) Devious Devices - Integration.esm
(20 -> 20) Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
(21 -> 21) actorEvents.esm
(22 -> 22) daymoyl.esm
(23 -> 23) hdtHighHeel.esm
(24 -> 24) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp
(25 -> 25) N_43 Hair Pack.esp
(26 -> 26) Animations.esp
(27 -> 27) SexLabZaZAnimations.esp
(28 -> 28) NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
(29 -> 29) Apropos.esp
(30 -> 30) Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
(31 -> 31) SDpatch - frostfall.esp
(32 -> 32) Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
(33 -> 33) Moss Rocks.esp
(34 -> 34) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp
(35 -> 35) Soul Gems Differ.esp
(36 -> 36) ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
(37 -> 37) CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
(38 -> 38) FNIS.esp
(39 -> 39) The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
(40 -> 40) WetandCold.esp
(41 -> 41) Better Dynamic Snow.esp
(42 -> 42) 83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp
(43 -> 43) DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp
(44 -> 44) RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
(45 -> 45) Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Weathers.esp
(46 -> 46) SLAnimLoader.esp
(47 -> 47) Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
(48 -> 48) GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
(49 -> 49) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp
(50 -> 50) SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
(51 -> 51) dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
(52 -> 54) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Normal Weight).esp
(53 -> 55) EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
(54 -> 56) ETaC - Complete.esp
(55 -> 57) Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
(56 -> 58) ELFX - Exteriors.esp
(57 -> 59) ETaC - Complete RS Patch.esp
(58 -> 60) Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp
(59 -> 61) ETaC - Better Dynamic Snow Patch.esp
(60 -> 62) Footprints.esp
(61 -> 63) Furbag.esp
(62 -> 64) BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
(63 -> 65) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp
(64 -> 66) RaceMenuPlugin.esp
(65 -> 67) Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
(66 -> 68) Headtracking.esp
(67 -> 69) CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
(68 -> 70) Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
(69 -> 71) MatureSkinComplexions.esp
(70 -> 72) Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
(71 -> 73) HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp
(72 -> 74) ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp
(73 -> 75) KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
(74 -> 76) MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
(75 -> 77) MoreNastyCritters.esp
(76 -> 78) Potions.esp
(77 -> 79) Project Ultimatum.esp
(78 -> 80) QuieterDogs.esp
(79 -> 81) FollowerWander2.esp
(80 -> 82) ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
(81 -> 83) RSChildren - Complete.esp
(82 -> 84) dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
(83 -> 85) ScenicCarriages.esp
(84 -> 86) ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
(85 -> 87) ETaC - Complete ELFX Patch.esp
(86 -> 88) ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
(87 -> 89) 3DNPC.esp
(88 -> 90) RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
(89 -> 91) Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp
(90 -> 92) Potions - Perma Patch.esp
(91 -> 93) RaceMenu.esp
(92 -> 101) ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
(93 -> 94) RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
(94 -> 95) 0SACT.esp
(95 -> 96) ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
(96 -> 97) Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp
(97 -> 98) SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
(98 -> 99) SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
(99 -> 102) SexLab Warmbodies.esp
(100 -> 104) SexLabConsequences.esp
(101 -> 105) SexLabDefeat.esp
(102 -> 106) SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
(103 -> 107) SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
(104 -> 108) SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
(105 -> 53) SimplyKnock.esp
(106 -> 52) HarvestingAnimation.esp
(107 -> 109) SkyUI.esp
(108 -> 110) SleepTight.esp
(109 -> 111) Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
(110 -> 112) CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
(111 -> 113) UIExtensions.esp
(112 -> 114) Weapons and Armor fixes.esp
(113 -> 115) Elemental Staves.esp
(114 -> 116) Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
(115 -> 117) WetandCold - Ashes.esp
(116 -> 118) WondersofWeather.esp
(117 -> 119) aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
(118 -> 120) Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
(119 -> 121) ELFXEnhancer.esp
(120 -> 122) SexLab_Solutions.esp
(121 -> 123) SSv2.esp
(122 -> 124) SWT1.2.esp
(123 -> 125) Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
(124 -> 126) Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp
(125 -> 145) Immersive Weapons.esp
(126 -> 148) Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
(127 -> 149) Bijin Warmaidens.esp
(128 -> 150) Werewolves.esp
(129 -> 151) Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp
(130 -> 152) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp
(131 -> 127) Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
(132 -> 128) Helgen Reborn.esp
(133 -> 129) RealisticWaterTwo.esp
(134 -> 130) Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp
(135 -> 131) Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp
(136 -> 132) Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
(137 -> 133) Birdsofskyrim.esp
(138 -> 134) Immersive Whiterun.esp
(139 -> 135) Immersive Solstheim.esp
(140 -> 136) Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
(141 -> 137) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp
(142 -> 147) RLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.esp
(143 -> 138) RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
(144 -> 139) Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Normal Weight).esp
(145 -> 140) RND-UniversalCompatibilityPatch.esp
(146 -> 141) RND_ETaC-Patch.esp
(147 -> 142) SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
(148 -> 143) SexLab-Stories.esp
(149 -> 144) zVigilantDaedra.esp
(150 -> 146) Males of Skyrim.esp
(151 -> 153) The Ordinary Women.esp
(152 -> 154) Bijin NPCs.esp
(153 -> 155) Bijin Wives.esp
(154 -> 156) WetandCold - Holidays.esp
(155 -> 157) ETaC - Complete WC Holidays Patch.esp
(156 -> 158) RBB Long Boats.esp
(157 -> 159) Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
(158 -> 160) HentaiCreatures.esp
(159 -> 161) better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp
(160 -> 162) wolfclub.esp
(161 -> 163) DeviouslyHelpless.esp
(162 -> 164) RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
(163 -> 165) Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
(164 -> 166) Cloaks.esp
(165 -> 167) Run For Your Lives.esp
(166 -> 168) ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp
(167 -> 169) RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
(168 -> 170) RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
(169 -> 171) Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Realistic Water Two (Legendary).esp
(170 -> 172) xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
(171 -> 173) SexLab_Paycrime.esp
(172 -> 174) SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
(173 -> 175) xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
(174 -> 176) Dead Body Collision.esp
(175 -> 177) Frostfall.esp
(176 -> 178) sanguinesDebauchery.esp
(177 -> 179) FtM Cloaks CCO.esp
(178 -> 180) Dr_Bandolier.esp
(179 -> 181) 1nivWICCloaks.esp
(180 -> 182) LFArmors.esp
(181 -> 183) 1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
(182 -> 184) DD FtM - Cloaks WIC patch.esp
(183 -> 185) DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
(184 -> 186) RBB Large Boats.esp
(185 -> 187) ArtOfTheCatch.esp
(186 -> 188) SMIM-Merged-All.esp
(187 -> 189) Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
(188 -> 190) RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
(189 -> 191) SFO - Dragonborn.esp
(190 -> 192) RBB Row Boats.esp
(191 -> 193) Devious Cidhna.esp
(192 -> 194) CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
(193 -> 195) Devious Deviants.esp
(194 -> 196) ArchmageTolfdir.esp
(195 -> 197) SSLToys.esp
(196 -> 198) RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
(197 -> 199) Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
(198 -> 200) Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
(199 -> 201) RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp
(200 -> 202) Morning Fogs.esp
(201 -> 203) Crime and Punishment.esp
(202 -> 205) SexLab_Dialogues.esp
(203 -> 206) ETaC - Whiterun Ext ELFX Patch.esp
(204 -> 207) Deviously Enslaved.esp
(205 -> 208) WaterFromWellsDragonbornRND.esp
(206 -> 209) SexLab Romance.esp
(207 -> 210) SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
(208 -> 204) SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
(209 -> 211) SpousesEnhanced.esp
(210 -> 212) Thorald GreyMane.esp
(211 -> 213) PilgrimsDelight.esp
(212 -> 214) The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
(213 -> 215) Argonian Access.esp
(214 -> 216) LoversComfort.esp
(215 -> 217) MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
(216 -> 219) Hot Volcanic Water.esp
(217 -> 220) RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
(218 -> 221) Gildergreen Regrown.esp
(219 -> 222) AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp
(220 -> 223) Chesko_Step418_SN.esp
(221 -> 224) EB-Piercings.esp
(222 -> 225) dovahkiinrelax.esp
(223 -> 226) TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
(224 -> 227) dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp
Loading menu open/close event registrations...
Loading key input event registrations...
Loading control input event registrations...
Loading mod callback event registrations...
Loading crosshair ref event registrations...
Loading camera event registrations...
Loading actor action event registrations...
Unhandled chunk type in Core_LoadCallback: 4E494E55 (UNIN)
Loading SKSEPersistentObjectStorage data...
Loading SKSEDelayFunctorManager data...
dispatch message (3) to plugin listeners
sending message type 3 to plugin 6
sending message type 3 to plugin 11
sending message type 3 to plugin 14
dispatched message.
cleared save path
WidgetLoader.as: setRootPath(a_path = )
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 0, a_widgetSource = BeeingFemale/BeeingFemaleWid1.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 1, a_widgetSource = BeeingFemale/BeeingFemaleWid2.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 2, a_widgetSource = BeeingFemale/BeeingFemaleWid3.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 3, a_widgetSource = daymoyl/meter.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 5, a_widgetSource = defeat/meter.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 6, a_widgetSource = skyui/activeeffects.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 20, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 21, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 22, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 23, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 24, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 25, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 26, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 27, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 28, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 29, a_widgetSource = Apropos/MessageWidget.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 30, a_widgetSource = BeeingFemale/BeeingFemaleWid4.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 31, a_widgetSource = BeeingFemale/BeeingFemaleWid5.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 32, a_widgetSource = BeeingFemale/BeeingFemaleCoupleWid.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 33, a_widgetSource = wearablelanterns/meter.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 34, a_widgetSource = wearablelanterns/meter.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 35, a_widgetSource = frostfall/meter.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 36, a_widgetSource = frostfall/chargemeter.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 37, a_widgetSource = frostfall/chargemeter.swf)
WidgetLoader.as: loadWidget(a_widgetID = 38, a_widgetSource = daymoyl/meter.swf)

And my Load Order is this:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

RSkyrimChildren.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

Campfire.esm

ETaC - RESOURCES.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

EB-Races.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

actorEvents.esm

daymoyl.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

OSA.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp

N_43 Hair Pack.esp

Animations.esp

SexLabZaZAnimations.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

Apropos.esp

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp

SDpatch - frostfall.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp

Soul Gems Differ.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

FNIS.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

WetandCold.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes_HighSpawn.esp

DawnguardRuneWeaponsFXSReplacer.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Weathers.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp

Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp

GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp

SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

HarvestingAnimation.esp

SimplyKnock.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Normal Weight).esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ETaC - Complete.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ETaC - Complete RS Patch.esp

Fast Respawns And Rich Merchants.esp

ETaC - Better Dynamic Snow Patch.esp

Footprints.esp

Furbag.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

Headtracking.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp

MatureSkinComplexions.esp

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp

HouseOfHorrorsAlternateEnding.esp

ImmersiveLoversComfort.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Potions.esp

Project Ultimatum.esp

QuieterDogs.esp

FollowerWander2.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp

RSChildren - Complete.esp

dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp

ScenicCarriages.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ETaC - Complete ELFX Patch.esp

ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp

3DNPC.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

Radiant and Unique Potions and Poisons v2.0 non glow.esp

Potions - Perma Patch.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Smithing Perks Overhaul - Balanced.esp

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

SexLab Warmbodies.esp

XPMSE.esp

SexLabConsequences.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

SkyUI.esp

SleepTight.esp

Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp

CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes.esp

Elemental Staves.esp

Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

WondersofWeather.esp

aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp

Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

SexLab_Solutions.esp

SSv2.esp

SWT1.2.esp

Thieves Guild Requirements.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Weathers.esp

Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

Birdsofskyrim.esp

Immersive Whiterun.esp

Immersive Solstheim.esp

Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Normal Weight).esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Realistic Water Two (Vanilla).esp

RND-UniversalCompatibilityPatch.esp

RND_ETaC-Patch.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

zVigilantDaedra.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

Males of Skyrim.esp

RLO - Major City Exteriors - No Guard Torches.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Werewolves.esp

Weapons and Armor fixes - Hacks.esp

Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp

The Ordinary Women.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

WetandCold - Holidays.esp

ETaC - Complete WC Holidays Patch.esp

RBB Long Boats.esp

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp

wolfclub.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp

Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp

Cloaks.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

ExplosiveBoltsVisualized.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

Bathing in Skyrim - Water for Realistic Water Two (Legendary).esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

SexLab_Paycrime.esp

SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

Dead Body Collision.esp

Frostfall.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

FtM Cloaks CCO.esp

Dr_Bandolier.esp

1nivWICCloaks.esp

LFArmors.esp

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp

DD FtM - Cloaks WIC patch.esp

DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp

RBB Large Boats.esp

ArtOfTheCatch.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

RBB Row Boats.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

ArchmageTolfdir.esp

SSLToys.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp

RND_DrinkingFountains-Patch.esp

Morning Fogs.esp

Crime and Punishment.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

ETaC - Whiterun Ext ELFX Patch.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

WaterFromWellsDragonbornRND.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp

SpousesEnhanced.esp

Thorald GreyMane.esp

PilgrimsDelight.esp

The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp

Argonian Access.esp

LoversComfort.esp

MF_RadiantProstitution.esp

SD Addons.esp

Hot Volcanic Water.esp

RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp

Gildergreen Regrown.esp

AK- Boethiah Alternate.esp

Chesko_Step418_SN.esp

EB-Piercings.esp

dovahkiinrelax.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp

daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

It would be really great if somebody could help me solve this issue.

Do they all use the same PapyrusUtil if not then that could be the reason. So make sure 0SEX (newest version) and SexLab and anything else you installed all use the same PapyrusUtil as sexlab comes with it's own PapyrusUtil version in the mod never used 0SEX so no clue what is contained in that one.

Thanks for your input. :) How would I make that sure? As I said before: I did not change any of the PapyrusUtil Mods in the first place. Why would that pop up just now?

And strangely enough when loading an older save the error message does not pop up. I don't really get it.

I get that part, but none of the mods I have updated are in any way  related to PapyrusUtil. It is very strange.

How can I load PapyrusUtil latest? It does not have an *.esp to load latest and is thus not really in the modlist. And I downloaded the latest version ever of often.

Also that does not explain why the error message would not pop up in an older save - loaded with the same mods now that caused the error in the first place. Shouldn't it be a sort of universal thing? That leads me to the conclusion that the save is bonked.

How can I load PapyrusUtil latest? It does not have an *.esp to load latest and is thus not really in the modlist. And I downloaded the latest version ever of often.

People make the assumption that everyone uses ModOrganizer.  If you are using MO, then you need to move PapyrusUtil in the left hand pane a high priority.  Not sure how the newer NMM handles installation order vs load order, but you just make sure that PapyrusUtil (the individual mod) is installed last.

People make the assumption that everyone uses ModOrganizer.  If you are using MO, then you need to move PapyrusUtil in the left hand pane a high priority.  Not sure how the newer NMM handles installation order vs load order, but you just make sure that PapyrusUtil (the individual mod) is installed last.

Thanks for trying to help me. :) That first, I really appreciate that, but when did I make the assumption that everybody uses MO? I simply stated that I do, but before that I had NMM. I don't know about it now, but when I last used it one could also only change the load order of *.esps. I am also aware that MOs shell policy causes some problems, but I don't want to change again. I think it is only natural to ask for help about my current build and there seem to be a lot of MO users around.

PapyrusUtil is installed last for what it's worth. That does of course not mean that it is loaded last. To my knowledge one cannot influence when mods that are not really mods are loaded in MO. Maybe one can meanwhile in NMM, but I wouldn't be aware of that.

If you cannot help me with that program that is totally fine. I am still grateful for your effort. Maybe somebody else has figured out how to deal with MO in this situation and how to tell it which mod should prevail if there are conflicts.

Or I ignore the error, because as I said - on older saves the message does not appear. And I have lots of them to fall back.

but when did I make the assumption that everybody uses MO?

Wasn't talking about you.  D_Man said:

Because one of the mod in your list is overriding papyrus util with an older version just download the latest papyrus util and put it lowest in your list and that should solve the older version message from papyrus from happening.

- THIS is the assumption that you had MO.  And this is the what my comment about people assuming everyone has MO was referring to.  And then you responded:

Which gives the impression that either you don't have MO, or you are using MO but have no clue how it works.  Either way, my answer is correct.  INSTALL THE SEPARATE PapyrusUtil MOD LAST.  In other words, in whatever mod manager you are using, install it last and let it overwrite.  In Mod Organizer, you can handle this by moving the PapyrusUtil mod in the left pane as a higher priority than other mods (and you can check to see any conflicts and make sure nothing overwrites it).  As for NMM, I haven't used NMM since NMM went the profile route, so I don't know how it currently handles install order vs load order (the esp order).  But in the old version of NMM, all you had to do was install it LAST and let it overwrite all.  So again, install it last.

As far as why it "suddenly" started doing what you are seeing, I don't know.

- THIS is the assumption that you had MO.  And this is the what my comment about people assuming everyone has MO was referring to.  And then you responded:

Which gives the impression that either you don't have MO, or you are using MO but have no clue how it works.  Either way, my answer is correct.  INSTALL THE SEPARATE PapyrusUtil MOD LAST.  In other words, in whatever mod manager you are using, install it last and let it overwrite.  In Mod Organizer, you can handle this by moving the PapyrusUtil mod in the left pane as a higher priority than other mods (and you can check to see any conflicts and make sure nothing overwrites it).  As for NMM, I haven't used NMM since NMM went the profile route, so I don't know how it currently handles install order vs load order (the esp order).  But in the old version of NMM, all you had to do was install it LAST and let it overwrite all.  So again, install it last.

As far as why it "suddenly" started doing what you are seeing, I don't know.

No, I am using MO alright, as stated in my first post in the topic, so D_Man did not assume anything. :)

Saying I have "no clue how it works" is a bit strong isn't it? ;) I was indeed not aware that one could also shift around the load order in the left pane, but that doesn't mean that I cannot use the program. Normally I get my problems solved on my own.

Long story short I did everything you said - about installing it last. That was the first thing I did before posting in this thread. Did not help then.

What I did in the meantime, was deleting all StorageUtil.dll files from mods that use this file, too - MO kindly gives you this info. That solved the problem also for the time being - and removed the error message lastly from the save it started to turn up.

Thanks for your help, tho. I learned something new.

• 1 year later...

Sorry to dig this up, but i keep getting the "Outdated or missing SexLabUtil" notification whenever i enter a skyrim save. I dont have many mods, only around 20 and none are too big, i download everything manually, no NMM or MO as i cant get anything to download via them. I've also had this issue in the past but managed to fix it, i dont remember how though. Any ideas?

• Guest changed the title to "Desatualizado ou ausente" PapyrusUtil "Plug-in SKSE detectado"

Archived