Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Well no one here can go on Naver to actually download and supply us with our request. So what's the next best thing? Ranting.

There is plenty of us who can download from NaverCafe. One thing you are forgetting though.

Permissions.

We can't just download whatever you guys want and post it here. We have to get permission first before hosting their mods on other sites. So before you start ranting about people not helping, remember that it's not that we don't want to help, it's that we need to get permission from the modders themselves to host the mods here.

@SpyderArachnid I know how that works. My only question is why Naver doesn't want to share their mods? Is it an issue with Loverslab or with the whole modding community? I know some people rip off mods from great modders and claim it as their own. One example would be the issue with the Ultimate Blades Work mod. Is this why they don't want to share it?

@SpyderArachnid I know how that works. My only question is why Naver doesn't want to share their mods? Is it an issue with Loverslab or with the whole modding community? I know some people rip off mods from great modders and claim it as their own. One example would be the issue with the Ultimate Blades Work mod. Is this why they don't want to share it?

I can't say for certain, but my guess? It's more of a loyalty thing. When you are a member for a site for so long, you like to keep your mods in one place and give back to that community that you have been a part of. You'll notice that even here we have LL Exclusives that aren't allowed to be uploaded anywhere else as well. It's the same thing there.

As well, it helps with updates. When your mods are spread out everywhere, it is hard to keep them updated. So people end up with outdated buggy mods cause the author doesn't want to go from site to site to site updating each version. It's easier for them to just have one place for their mods so they can keep one place updated.

And mod theft probably comes to mind for some as well. Especially since most of their mods are private and no one really knows about them, it is easy to fool people into believing that someone else made it.

But in the end, it's all their choice. There is plenty of sites out there like NaverCafe that keep their mods exclusive to their site only. It's up to us to either join the site (through some way or another), or respect their wishes.

Yeah it should be the Elin Race. There are different Elin style versions over the time the mod developed.

Think Elisees made such a book mod but I'm not sure...

The problem with naver is not that they don't want to share or anything, the mods are public, you just can't redistribute them, that's a right of the author. Everyone can join naver. There are also people from naver that share stuff on nexus.

The main problem is that the naver elderscrols modpage is a korean forum for adults. That means you have to prove the forum that you are 18 or older and that's only possible with a korean pass or a korean carrier cell phone contract.

The floating book thing is the Grimoire Weiss Book mod, it's really hard to get a hold of it these days and I'm really trying to get it. No way to get it unless K gorilla gives it or someboy who already has it uploads it here. I just hate myself for not becoming involve in the skyrim mod community early, he used to share all of his mods until an incident occur which prompted him to take down all of his mods. From what I know, he shares his mods in his blog: http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=kksung01

• 4 weeks later...

Well that animation and the Grimoire Weiss Book mod by K Gorilla are my most sought after mods. I have been finding the grimoire weiss book in google with no luck at all.

The Weiss mod, I found the link somewhere, I forget where, though.

It might've been on this very site!  :D

It was still in my browsing history, so here you go.

https://mega.co.nz/#!vYVCSRqD!KlyVJQ_WO7y-UgDpEy6QQ0qATL12GCos71szUArc7Yc

Well that animation and the Grimoire Weiss Book mod by K Gorilla are my most sought after mods. I have been finding the grimoire weiss book in google with no luck at all.

The Weiss mod, I found the link somewhere, I forget where, though.

It might've been on this very site!  :D

It was still in my browsing history, so here you go.

https://mega.co.nz/#!vYVCSRqD!KlyVJQ_WO7y-UgDpEy6QQ0qATL12GCos71szUArc7Yc

Early Christmas present! Thanks, man :D

• 3 weeks later...