Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

How about this outfit?

204736mz5x2hj2hsxhfjjt.jpg

I don't think that outfit is available I haven't seen him uploading that kind of cloth mod (although I looked through a lot of people's mod upload just to decide which mods to upload it to LL, I didn't see that cloth file uploaded.). S:

NC modders tend to keep some clothes mod to themselves and release them later. the reason may very such as

1) not confident about his/her cloth mod

2) a lot of bugs

3) very copy right sensitive

I can ask about it, but I can't say it for sure that he will give me permission for it since he didn't upload it to NC either

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MOD REQUEST By. LadyElfy

Mod Name (if applicable): Lucent Angel Wings

Description (MUST): (not 100% sure...)- A set of Lucent Angel Wings which appear to not take up an armour slot

Creator of the mod (if applicable): Not sure 3 listed...

Link to the mod(if applicable): I'm not too sure as there are 3 listed after searching, and I can't see the page to work out which one it is.

Photo (if applicable): http://i.imgur.com/fgyJi.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Woah, I never realized this thread was having so many request!

A lot of people were requesting straight to to download page, so I assumed that

everyone was doing that!

sorry about that lol

I will do my best to finish all the request from here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Why don't we start with this:

01c94359ca002c426d8e70847b70436f.jpg

...and this, found here:

10.jpg

...and this:

Since the Naver modders are so talented, I am requesting they make this:

art-heavy-metal-08.jpg

And it has to be called Ramses' Queen.

...or this:

323_max.jpg

Thank you.

The dmc outfit is actually on LL http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12365 if you get ctd when trying to wear the outfit look through the few pages that are there for the first person fix and the ctd's will cease. I'm wearing it with my unp player.

The naver site really needs to be updated to work good. 1) You can't right click on the web page and click translate page there is a translate tab that pops down but it's worthless as it only translates the tabs on the left side what good is a translate tab if it can't translate the whole page so you have no clue what the center stuff is about other then the pictures and you can't read any of it or even download something because you don't know where the dl spots are located and most people are probably looking at the center stuff the most.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. If it's possible, can you upload Yuran Assassin outfit? I would also like to have the address to Navercafés mod site, because I can't find it with google and I've tried many different options.