Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

kyosuke1000 It seems that I can never finish the download for the link you've given me. I'm always stuck between 40-60%. Can you upload it in another site or maybe upload it here?? Thanks in advance.

Nevermind.. I already finished downloading.. It seems it has something to do with the rain.

I'm glad I was able to help, sorry you had problems with the download initially.

For anyone else, if there is a problem with where I uploaded it, let me know and I'll move it.

its upsetting that my only way of getting one mod is to get someone with a korean ssn to get it for me, i hate koreas security...

Sadly, I'm not able to help with the Naver Cafe. I can't even see the page of links you posted. I don't have a KSSN. Years ago I could have maybe helped because there was a website that would generate a KSSN for you so that you could play the Korean version of a game called Gunz.  I don't know if that false KSSN would have even been able to apply to things other than what it was intended for, but that is ancient history now anyways.

What I posted I got through extensive searching for a particular mod by Kgorilla that was extremely hard to find.

I really do wish I had better news for you, but I'm just not able to help with it. I'm sorry.

I was able to register on Naver, but then you need to join that "ElderScrolls Cafe" group. And that's when you need to be Korean. Joining requires either I-Pin or a cell phone:

1) I-Pin(Internet Personal Identification Number) - looks like you can't get it if you're not Korean.
2) Cell phone(we passed this test during the Naver registration!) - nope! This time we need Korean phone number!

So... Looks like a dead end. Unless you know someone.

I was able to register on Naver, but then you need to join that "ElderScrolls Cafe" group. And that's when you need to be Korean. Joining requires either I-Pin or a cell phone:

1) I-Pin(Internet Personal Identification Number) - looks like you can't get it if you're not Korean.

2) Cell phone(we passed this test during the Naver registration!) - nope! This time we need Korean phone number!

So... Looks like a dead end. Unless you know someone.

http://exoticlithuanian.blogspot.dk/2013/05/getting-i-pin-how-to-enter-koreas.html

perhaps?

This is almost all the Kgorilla stuff I have.

I'm not positive these are all by Kgorilla, but I know most of them are.

Magic Core

Sword Attack

Sneak Attack

Streak

Swordspear

Zangetsu

Bow Enchant

Circle Rune Magic

Dwarven GunBlade

God Blessing

Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Ice and Fire Sword Spell Music Version

Ice and Fire Sword Spell No Music Version

Gilgamesh Arrow Spell

Skyrim Combo

Sword Attack Spell

War Sword Follower

Zangetsu2.0

Zangetsu 2.5 test

http://puu.sh/40068.rar

Thanks to Arcueid Brunestud for helping me get a fair bit of these.

All credits I'm aware of for these mods belongs to Kgorilla.

Anyone have a list of what this stuff does? Other than the obvious ones. I had Zangetsu before and didn't know what it did. :lol:

Mod Request By wolfokami

Link: http://cafe.naver.com/elderscrolls7/653097

Description: A new set of ninja/samurai animations for all weapon types

Creator: not sure...

Name: Freestyle Katana Animations

Video:

Wow in that case I really want the mod that has those katanas.

I really wish someone would post K.gorilla's mods. I also want them.

Guys You know Gorilla K has a youtube channel, yes?

The link is in the description, which leads me to believe no one read the descriptions anymore.