OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

1. numpad 9 changes the role. from dom to sub and vice versa.

2. to proceed to the next step of that animation scene you use the up arrow key. To go back to a previous step hit the down arrow key.

3. If your character is in the proper position of ejaculation and not doing the movement, press the numpad 0 + up arrow key to start the animation  and continue to press the numpad 0 + up arrow key to increase the speed of the animation. Press the numpad 0 + down arrow key to reduce the speed of the animation and keep pressing it until the animation stops.

I found that the alt binding key (0~9) on top of keyboard didn't work correct,  by pressing { alt+ 1( ! ) 2(@) 3(#) .... 0())  } only  alt+5 and alt+6 worked , but in the wrong way : 

alt+5 = moving to previous animation

alt+6 = moving to next animation 

Except this two combinations , other 8 didn't even work

I have left only 0Sex and 3DLCs in my loadorder , but still have same issues

And in the sex scene I can't adjust characters position I mean (up down left right front back) , not switch there position . 

2. to proceed to the next step of that animation scene you use the up arrow key. To go back to a previous step hit the down arrow key.

3. If your character is in the proper position of ejaculation and not doing the movement, press the numpad 0 + up arrow key to start the animation  and continue to press the numpad 0 + up arrow key to increase the speed of the animation. Press the numpad 0 + down arrow key to reduce the speed of the animation and keep pressing it until the animation stops.

I found that the alt binding key (0~9) on top of keyboard didn't work correct,  by pressing { alt+ 1( ! ) 2(@) 3(#) .... 0())  } only  alt+5 and alt+6 worked , but in the wrong way : 

And in the sex scene I can't adjust characters position I mean (up down left right front back) , not switch there position . 

Not sure is my keyboard or what , after bind  keys to  another , now the Position mode work fine.

Now finally find is keyboard problem , after change another it works as a charm :P

But still don't know how to orgasm .

3. If your character is in the proper position of ejaculation and not doing the movement, press the numpad 0 + up arrow key to start the animation and continue to press the numpad 0 + up arrow key to increase the speed of the animation. Press the numpad 0 + down arrow key to reduce the speed of the animation and keep pressing it until the animation stops.

I found that the alt binding key (0~9) on top of keyboard didn't work correct, by pressing { alt+ 1( ! ) 2(@) 3(#) .... 0()) } only alt+5 and alt+6 worked , but in the wrong way :

Not sure is my keyboard or what , after bind keys to another , now the Position mode work fine.

Now finally find is keyboard problem , after change another it works as a charm :P

Orgasm animation is only available from the missionary position currently. The default keybind to trigger it is Alt + Q.

Not sure is my keyboard or what , after bind  keys to  another , now the Position mode work fine.

I think it's because 1-5 keys are bind by SkyUI by default. And 0Sex is not overwriting this.

Ehm, maybe someone can help me, why my animation are kinda bugged, i mean, why in blowjob scene the penis litteraly pierce the forehead of the girl :'( , same for other position just piercing it kappa

It's most likely a scale thing. I can't reliably control the scale of the actors to match the settings I design the animations around yet. Some race race combos and custom followers will be off a bit for now I'm working on a solution most likely in the next version.

Someone on Nexus reported the disappearing cock was caused by an outdated NetImmerse Script. (Thanks to Andyga65) If you have time and are experiencing the issue any reports on it working or not would be great: (I can't recreate the problem so I can't confirm if it works or not.)

"Think I know the fix for the missing sch, it's the Netimmerse Script. 
I assumed as the requirements said "If you have an updated Racemenu installed then you already have this." that I had it as I had the latest version of Racemenu installed but it was the only thing in the requirements I had not checked up to now.
After downloading it from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481/?and letting it take priority over Racemenu I get to keep my sch after ending an animation."

will she caress her boobs ? :D

Definitely could but I'm going to hold off on animations related to breasts until SexDentity is complete. I'm going to play with the idea of flagging an actors general breast sizes and then the script picks from (most likely) a set of 3 animations of the same thing with the hands at different distances to the chest. I haven't thought it all the way through but I'm going to give it a go.  I think you're idea is a great for a step for the animation.  

I'd like to do a version where the sub is rubbing themselves also.

"Someone on Nexus reported the disappearing cock was caused by an outdated NetImmerse Script. (Thanks to Andyga65) If you have time and are experiencing the issue any reports on it working or not would be great: (I can't recreate the problem so I can't confirm if it works or not.)

I assumed as the requirements said "If you have an updated Racemenu installed then you already have this." that I had it as I had the latest version of Racemenu installed but it was the only thing in the requirements I had not checked up to now.
After downloading it from http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/37481/?and letting it take priority over Racemenu I get to keep my sch after ending an animation."

Hi CEO! I can't believe I missed this on Lovers lab, I just got it on the Nexus recently. Absolutely amazing work! Now I don't need to install Sexlab, these seamless animations are much better and immersive in my opinion. But now with the new update, I'm getting the sch missing bug after ending the sex with . I went ahead and uninstalled/reinstalled the NetImmerse like the other guy on the Nexus stated, but I'm still getting the disappearing sch. It even stays missing when I save and reload :( I'm not sure what's causing it, but I think for now I'm going to stick with a previous version. Hope it  gets worked out!

Wow that animation is awesome.

Really am loving this mod. My only issue with it at the moment is stripping. Is there a way to make like a list of things to strip and the actor will just strip all of those? My follower is wearing like 10+ different items of clothing and it takes ages to strip her lol.

"Someone on Nexus reported the disappearing cock was caused by an outdated NetImmerse Script. (Thanks to Andyga65) If you have time and are experiencing the issue any reports on it working or not would be great: (I can't recreate the problem so I can't confirm if it works or not.)

After downloading it from http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/37481/?and letting it take priority over Racemenu I get to keep my sch after ending an animation."

Hi CEO! I can't believe I missed this on Lovers lab, I just got it on the Nexus recently. Absolutely amazing work! Now I don't need to install Sexlab, these seamless animations are much better and immersive in my opinion. But now with the new update, I'm getting the sch missing bug after ending the sex with . I went ahead and uninstalled/reinstalled the NetImmerse like the other guy on the Nexus stated, but I'm still getting the disappearing sch. It even stays missing when I save and reload :( I'm not sure what's causing it, but I think for now I'm going to stick with a previous version. Hope it  gets worked out!

Thank you for the nice comments! I'll keep looking, it's a top priority for me to find what's causing it. Hopefully the solution comes soon. Thanks for letting me know!

Wow that animation is awesome.

Really am loving this mod. My only issue with it at the moment is stripping. Is there a way to make like a list of things to strip and the actor will just strip all of those? My follower is wearing like 10+ different items of clothing and it takes ages to strip her lol.

Hi Deathmaw,

Most likely the best things to do is to divide your items up into 2 or 3 categories and fill up just those ESG's with all your items (Use the extra slots for them) either a grouping which animation you feel would suit best or whichever you visual prefer for undressing. with 10+ pieces you can narrow it down to just 2-3 animations.  If you have all your items on 2-3 ESG's it will only take that many undresses to strip them all. If not there's num 5 as a fall back for fast strip: 

You can also just num5 and clothing - strip all for both actors.

Alright, now I've got a little bit more on the problem I was having :) so I tried only using racemenu since it has NetImmerse in it, but I still got the same problem after ending the scene with ".". HOWEVER! I used the redressing feature in your mod through the MCM and my characters retain their schlong! It might take a minute to play the redressing animations, but hey, it's supposed to be immersive :D Excellent mod!

Alright, now I've got a little bit more on the problem I was having :) so I tried only using racemenu since it has NetImmerse in it, but I still got the same problem after ending the scene with ".". HOWEVER! I used the redressing feature in your mod through the MCM and my characters retain their schlong! It might take a minute to play the redressing animations, but hey, it's supposed to be immersive :D Excellent mod!

Hi Solora

If Redressing is equipping it then it's most likely the case that one of your ESG slots is registered for the slot your Sch comes equipped in. In the ESG guide on my Original post here there's a section on seeing your Item Slots equipped. If you click the button to see your item slots it will show you a list of every item and it's slot. The Sch might have no name but it will still show equipped items without a name as a blank field with just a number. If you check this against the ESG slots for Male or Female (Whichever is using the Sch.) there's a high chance the number is one of the default settings for ESG to unequip.

If this is the case then Netimmerse still could be a solution for others but I'm curious the results of this.

Guest endgameaddiction

Your work is always impressive. There is no doubt you are amazing more than you give yourself credibility. But I get it. And if only more were like you, we could use more humble modders such as yourself.

And despite all the amount of hard work you've put into this project alone with the help of many around here, Nexus and tumblr it certainly has paid off my friend. Your talent and precious time, and even the time to take and create tutorials for those eager to learn has been very considerate on your part.

You have been an inspiration since I saw this mod on Nexus and later found it on here.

Keep up the wonderful work. :)

Hi Solora

If Redressing is equipping it then it's most likely the case that one of your ESG slots is registered for the slot your Sch comes equipped in. In the ESG guide on my Original post here there's a section on seeing your Item Slots equipped. If you click the button to see your item slots it will show you a list of every item and it's slot. The Sch might have no name but it will still show equipped items without a name as a blank field with just a number. If you check this against the ESG slots for Male or Female (Whichever is using the Sch.) there's a high chance the number is one of the default settings for ESG to unequip.

If this is the case then Netimmerse still could be a solution for others but I'm curious the results of this.

Alright, I haven't tried messing with the ESG stuff, but I'll take a look at it later and see if I can get it to work ;) Thank you!

Thanks once again Sta! Awesome

I'm glad your'e interested I'm curious what you will think of the new code. I trimmed it all down so registration is handled purely by the name of the animation. Each looping scene (Non transitions) is given a single JSON file which holds what button presses do in the scene and helps the AI find it's way around but it's only parsed when needed. Basically a majority of the main script is automated now. Your help is much appreciated and thank you for taking the time to look through my scripts!

Cool :)

I was looking through the scripts to see how the sound triggering works. I think the events are baked into the hkx files and fire animation events in the code that trigger sounds. Is that right? I think there might be some desync between audio and video on my PC at the higher animation speeds. I'll try to find out why.

You've done a lot of work on this already by yourself, so I'll understand if you want to keep the project as a lone effort, but let me know if you want any help working on audio for the mod. I've done around 15 hours of work with audio programs (mainly Audacity) in the past, and it's a skill I've wanted to practise for a while. To start with I'd be interested in working on some subtle impact sound variations for different positions and arousal levels, foley effects for clothing etc.

Cowgirl anim looks great. :)