OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Actually CEO in the future once I get enough knowledge about animations and hopefully this mod will still exist a year and a half later still I will try my best to help you with adding more animations and sounds for you beautiful mod.  I want this mod to continue its growth, I've been waiting for something like this is a long time and this is something is well needed in a game like Skyrim and basically every game really.  You have inspired me to get into animating and create my own animations to test out in Skyrim. :)

Actually CEO in the future once I get enough knowledge about animations and hopefully this mod will still exist a year and a half later still I will try my best to help you with adding more animations and sounds for you beautiful mod.  I want this mod to continue its growth, I've been waiting for something like this is a long time and this is something is well needed in a game like Skyrim and basically every game really.  You have inspired me to get into animating and create my own animations to test out in Skyrim. :)

Hi Nappily,

Thank you for the very nice comments. I look forward to seeing your work. A lot of 1.07 was making 0SA into an animation framework/engine and I hope others give it a shot, I've been in contact with just a few people interested in making their own animations, so it seems like some other modules might be showing up soon, which hopefully lights the path. I do believe the system should be easy to implement into and the learning curve not to steep, I'll always be willing to help on any snags on getting it set up, or add needed additions to the script. In terms of animations, if you design for 0SA they can be standalone scenes all your own, they can add on to other people's scenes like 0Sex, they can be simple, small, huge whatever you want, and content you want, controls can be anything, so there's always a way to start getting grounded and trying out the system when you are ready. Looking forward to it all and thanks!

The best way to get started in my opinion is to download the example scene and replace the 2 loops and transition animations in there with your own to see the animations live and start playing with the text files / adding more scenes / personalizing the module etc.

donde esta el 1.7. no puedo descargarlo me sale que no tengo permisos  ayuda

Hi Klauser,

I'll be putting a new 1.07 up soon. It's changed a lot since the last 1.07 so I want to start off here with the new version to prevent confusion.

Hi Nappily,

Thank you for the very nice comments. I look forward to seeing your work. A lot of 1.07 was making 0SA into an animation framework/engine and I hope others give it a shot, I've been in contact with just a few people interested in making their own animations, so it seems like some other modules might be showing up soon, which hopefully lights the path. I do believe the system should be easy to implement into and the learning curve not to steep, I'll always be willing to help on any snags on getting it set up, or add needed additions to the script. In terms of animations, if you design for 0SA they can be standalone scenes all your own, they can add on to other people's scenes like 0Sex, they can be simple, small, huge whatever you want, and content you want, controls can be anything, so there's always a way to start getting grounded and trying out the system when you are ready. Looking forward to it all and thanks!

The best way to get started in my opinion is to download the example scene and replace the 2 loops and transition animations in there with your own to see the animations live and start playing with the text files / adding more scenes / personalizing the module etc.

donde esta el 1.7. no puedo descargarlo me sale que no tengo permisos  ayuda

Hi Klauser,

I'll be putting a new 1.07 up soon. It's changed a lot since the last 1.07 so I want to start off here with the new version to prevent confusion.

Wow , I go nexus your mod page to see the update because its really a talent mod , finally 1.07 are coming in , nice nice.

Wow CEO, thats all i can say ;) Thank you for your hard work! I always had the feeling that something was missing in Skyrim, this mod has  taken that feeling away from me and its only a beta. Keep up the great work, sorry that i cannot participate in getting some work away for you, but maybe now is the time for me to start learning myself to animate. Most of the time i am installing/searching for mods instead of actualy playing skyrim anyway :P Maybe you should start a Patreon account? I will support you!

I got an idea about UI helper addon for 0sex but dont know how to make something like that. Last time i tried to do some programming and tried to setup sublime text 3 to run through mod organizer i lost whole day then quit trying.

You know how skyrim has that E Activate shown when you mouse over something that can be activated?

Idea is to show 2 small widgets at the bottom left corner of the screen during sex.

First widget would show what button is pressed (no dpad buttons) and description of what it does.

2nd widget below (always visible/toggle visibility with some key or MCM toggle) would show dpad with green and red arrow keys. (Green = can progress this way, Red = can't)

Example 1 (Numpad 1 pressed):

Num 1   Speed

A

<-    ->

V

Example 2 (Numpad 0 pressed, scene has multiple progression paths):

Num 0   0Sex

A

<-    ->

V

(In case Num 0 cant be used at this time all arrows would be red)

Example 3 (No key pressed, scene has limited paths):

A

<-    ->

V

Guest endgameaddiction

just found this are there any other requirements other than fnis, skse and the 3 attached mod files to make it work?

Don't remember if SOS is listed as requirement or recommended, but it's highly recommended to use SOS if you plan to interact with male characters, or you play as a male yourself. Other than that, nothing else is required except SKSE, SkyUI and FNIS is required.

I got an idea about UI helper addon for 0sex but dont know how to make something like that. Last time i tried to do some programming and tried to setup sublime text 3 to run through mod organizer i lost whole day then quit trying.

You know how skyrim has that E Activate shown when you mouse over something that can be activated?

Idea is to show 2 small widgets at the bottom left corner of the screen during sex.

First widget would show what button is pressed (no dpad buttons) and description of what it does.

2nd widget below (always visible/toggle visibility with some key or MCM toggle) would show dpad with green and red arrow keys. (Green = can progress this way, Red = can't)

Example 1 (Numpad 1 pressed):

Num 1   Speed

A

<-    ->

V

Example 2 (Numpad 0 pressed, scene has multiple progression paths):

Num 0   0Sex

A

<-    ->

V

(In case Num 0 cant be used at this time all arrows would be red)

Example 3 (No key pressed, scene has limited paths):

A

<-    ->

V

so cool idea!

Hello. Like the mod but i'm having weird issues with Ankles when wearing high heels (or any high heels for that matter). See below:

lift_lotus.png

Doggy.png

I've always used SexLab all this time and wanted to give this awesome mod a try.

With SexLab v1.60 and all of the animations included in it, there are no mangled/bent ankles present.

However  with 0Sex, the ankles get mangled/distorted in any position where my character isn't standing on the ground.

My bodytype is using CBBE HDT and the High Heels I use are from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/.

Is this mod just not meant to be used with high heels? In the first pic, If i take off the high heels, the ankles are correct in 0Sex's Lift Lotus position. If put on, they are not in correct position.

Thanks.

Hey guys, I've been clicking through the first 30 pages to find a recommended body mod for this but as it seems there is no real recommendation huh ... Can anyone suggest one that has good sinergy with this one? With the butt and tits wobbling when punded just like the 0SBody? 

Oh and CEO 0S ? You are truly awesome for making this mod accessable for all of us. I'm currently installing my ENB setup because of a computer break down and well I lost pretty much all from before so I though why not give this a shot as this looks amazing from what I see on the gifs. Just hope I can recreate it for me <3

So to recap my question:

Which body replacer would be the best choice for the mod? With a moving butt and tits.

Hey guys, I've been clicking through the first 30 pages to find a recommended body mod for this but as it seems there is no real recommendation huh ... Can anyone suggest one that has good sinergy with this one? With the butt and tits wobbling when punded just like the 0SBody? 

Oh and CEO 0S ? You are truly awesome for making this mod accessable for all of us. I'm currently installing my ENB setup because of a computer break down and well I lost pretty much all from before so I though why not give this a shot as this looks amazing from what I see on the gifs. Just hope I can recreate it for me <3

So to recap my question:

Which body replacer would be the best choice for the mod? With a moving butt and tits.

Personally, I don't think it's so much the body as it is the HDT PE settings you choose. Body is more for size/alignment whereas the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml will control the physics properties.

Regardless, just to let you know what I am using in any case: I am using a custom UUNP HDT body created from Bodyslide 2.8d which fits the animations perfectly well in my opinion. The issue many people are having isn't so much the female body and its alignment as they are with the male SoS scaling, but I think this is being looked into and addressed the last time I checked.

The amount of "jiggle" is always personal preference. There are a number of different "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" files which control the HDT physics that people have modified to suit their personal taste. Honestly, I'm fine with the default that comes with the current version of HDT PE and using XPMSE 3.63.

thanks proxy, I think i will read more into hdt then, I'm currently in conflict between unp blessed body and sevenbase bombshell. The 7base claims to be compatible with most unp stuff but i'm having alot of problems with textures right now. I'm looking for a good 4k texture + body replacer. The reason why i'm trying to get 7b is because the cleavage armors look so freaking awesome. Any suggestion?

thanks proxy, I think i will read more into hdt then, I'm currently in conflict between unp blessed body and sevenbase bombshell. The 7base claims to be compatible with most unp stuff but i'm having alot of problems with textures right now. I'm looking for a good 4k texture + body replacer. The reason why i'm trying to get 7b is because the cleavage armors look so freaking awesome. Any suggestion?

Hi Zouna,

I'm at work and will give more detail in a bit but, either one will work and be very close to what I used in the gifs / the shape I design the animations around. 

The compatability works like this. Almost all Skyrim modded armor have a naked body included in the armor mesh itself, so when you equip the armor your body is actually unequipped and the body in the armor file is equipped along with the armor. This is why technically all unp variations armor can work together. They all share the same neck hands and feet seams. This is how cleavage works in that they are packed with a body that had the breasts altered to appear in cleavage.

The issue is that the actors will appear to have a different body shape when these armors are equipped and removed (if they are from different unp variations). For example if you equipped armor for UNPB or 7B on a unp body: everything would look fine naked or in armor but you'd notice on removing the armor that the actors body got curvier and breasts larger, basically they have one shape when dressed in a type of armor and a different shape when dressed in another or naked. Not a huge deal at all without major OCD usually unless the bodies are vastly different.

CBBE uses different feet seams and also different texture maps which is why you can't mix the armors with unp. You'll wind up with your ankles split at the seam a bit and some grey color patches on your hips + nipple texture not in the right place etc.

A majority of armors consist of a major cuirass piece which is the chest and legs combined, these are the ones they put the bodies into. For smaller pieces like panties \ harnesses \ belts usually they don't come with the body in the file and in these cases the unp variations would still get clipping / loose pieces if you were mix and matching. In a lot of cases it still looks fine unless it's tight on the ass, thighs or breast, (areas that different bodies are going to vary a lot in)

Hello. Like the mod but i'm having weird issues with Ankles when wearing high heels (or any high heels for that matter).

Thanks.

Hi Dark,

Skyrim has a special kind of controller on the feet that makes them lock at the ankles. It's what causes your knees to bend on uneven ground and helps make the characters look like they are standing on terrain. The disadvantage is that it locks the ankles and feet out of a lot of their potential motion.

0Sex disables this so the ankles can have full movement in animations. Highheel meshes simulate a very bent ankle in how they are made and when combined with an animation that is also bending the ankle it will look like double the bend is happening.

Thanks for bringing this up if I can find a way to detect if high heels are worn then I can fix this and will try to do so. Basically I would seek to not disable the ankle controller if heels are worn. (Just need to a find a way for the script to be able to tell)

tumblr_nteaorKSeI1ubnr1mo5_500.jpg

Hi WJH,

That's an old position I had that I disabled for launch. I wasn't finished with it yet and wanted to start making releases of the mod, there's a few you might see images of like this that aren't in the mod I have a bunch of early scenes close but not quite done yet. I do plan on finishing it and putting it back into the mod, it will be the sex scene from "Show Off"

Hello. Like the mod but i'm having weird issues with Ankles when wearing high heels (or any high heels for that matter).

Thanks.

Hi Dark,

Skyrim has a special kind of controller on the feet that makes them lock at the ankles. It's what causes your knees to bend on uneven ground and helps make the characters look like they are standing on terrain. The disadvantage is that it locks the ankles and feet out of a lot of their potential motion.

0Sex disables this so the ankles can have full movement in animations. Highheel meshes simulate a very bent ankle in how they are made and when combined with an animation that is also bending the ankle it will look like double the bend is happening.

Thanks for bringing this up if I can find a way to detect if high heels are worn then I can fix this and will try to do so. Basically I would seek to not disable the ankle controller if heels are worn. (Just need to a find a way for the script to be able to tell)

Thanks for replying. If you can't figure out how to not disable the ankle controller when high heels are worn, I'm also fine with an optional file/fix or some version of this mod that does disable the ankle controller. I don't mind not having dynamic ankle movement, as the rest of the mod is awesome already.

Specifically for high heel junkies like me  :shy: .

Thanks for replying. If you can't figure out how to not disable the ankle controller when high heels are worn, I'm also fine with an optional file/fix or some version of this mod that does disable the ankle controller. I don't mind not having dynamic ankle movement, as the rest of the mod is awesome already.

Specifically for high heel junkies like me  :shy: .

Hi Dark,

Thank you and it's a very good point. I'll do my best to accomplish it, high heels play a big roll in lots of sex. Most likely I can detect the HH spell, but this would not work for the nioverride method. If I can't find a solution that the script can manage on it's own I'll provide a toggle in one of the num pad menu's most likely the clothing / lighting one, or the mcm.

In the case of a toggle: The scenes will still look fine with the controller on they can just get a lot more detailed and realistic without the controller in terms of the feet.

go with uunp body as that has the most compatibility iirc