OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Stupid question, does this work with devious devices in terms of the items within that mod not clipping or being ignored when the animations with this one take place?

Anyone have any insight in regards to this?

Hi guys, thks to the author for this awesome mod ! Sorry i'm bad with english so don't speak it very well, but i have a question: is there an option to ejaculate when you are on a scene? If there is, where it is? I search and didn't find it. Thks for the answer !

Currently there is no climax/ejaculation scene available, but it is being worked on by CEO, so expect it to be in a future update ;)

Ok thanks to you :)

I've been getting a lot of requests so I'm going to make this available but it's only really for testing in case people are trying to see if they can get the perfect alignment that I animate for (Once we fix the scaling bug) or are using OSex just as a sex simulator and want the body I animate around exactly. I'm reluctant to make it available because Fione's body is very customized to my set up (Although I did attach her up at the waist so it functions like a normal Skyrim body in this case)

She most likely has a ton of issues and while she works for my purposes she might not for other people's setups especially involving more elaborate mod set ups. She's been tweaked for years so is a little hacked at this point.  I'm not going to be trouble shooting her at all (unless I packed the zip wrong or made a major error I can correct in the files) . I'm reluctantly making this available because of requests to have the body that the animations were made around. It's not an actual release of something or anything I'm endorsing or saying you should use. It's a zip with the custom _0 and _1 mesh Fione uses (Although I only show her ever at _1 weight and don't really use _0 at all, my Skyrim Weight only scale stomach and arm thickness since I move down to a smaller or larger OBody when shrinking or decreasing their chest and rear. She is HDT weighted for xpsme 2.0+ skeletons so I believe if you use her on a pre 2.0 skeleton with collision enabled you will get her head disconnected from her neck.

I've included my xml bounce BBP in here as well, which I haven't edited in over 1.5 years so for all I know it's obsolete on new stuff, you can get that in this zip also. I don't use collision so it's only bounce. I really have no idea what most of the settings do, I tweaked some of them until it looked right and most of them I just got from other people and mashed up the sections I liked but I can't remember where any of it came from.

I would like it if someone that knew how tried to make a body slide for her but I can most likely do that myself and will try eventually. I painted her skin weights myself so most likely even if she was a body slide however she wouldn't be the same in motion due to different skin weighting even if the mesh was the same.

Warning: I don't think you should use any of the files in here, unless you are me they are mostly useless, outside of testing animation alignment on the intended body. Since people are asking for it anyways:

https://mega.nz/#!D5FigQpJ!Ydtpu1cuYF4rWTjyCZ98_PK5mzYUnuFEzeR2Id7Ppo4

Again I'm not troubleshooting it, it's what I use, but I'm no longer working on it, I'm to deep into time investment in custom equipment to start over at this point, it's inperfect and very amateur but that will replicate the shape and motion in the gifs. It's basically a bunch of morphing and tweaks to get a UNP chest for a UNPB shape with an ADEC ass shape. Basically like using body slide but I do my own body sliding in Max. With what I feel are improvements over UNPB weighting in some places that causes messed up distortion and makes it compat with XPMSE 2.0+. A majority of this work was entirely pointless with the advent of UNP body slide.

this is amazing, thank you. I've looked through all the documentation i can find but didn't find an answer, so I apologize if this isn't where you want these questions. 

All that said, is there a way to move the Nav Panel? I use a three-monitor setup and the panel runs right off the edge of the middle screen but does not show up on the left one for some reason.

either way, thanks again. 

Stupid question, does this work with devious devices in terms of the items within that mod not clipping or being ignored when the animations with this one take place?

Devious devices items will not work with this at present due to the way they work. Devious devices relies on the SexLab framework to inform other compatible mods that the user is bound etc.

It is then the responsibility of the other mods to honor those animation requests and only play animations that "work" with the level of restraints worn etc.

If one wanted to make DD work with 0sex it would probably only be possible after the modding API release is done for this mod. (Correct me if i am wrong but that is currently work in progress and not ready yet) After that, one would have to create DD compatible animations that work with 0sex.

One of the challenges there is that most animation mods out there are a simple series of looped animations but most of them do not have transitions between states. To get a good experience with DD integration and this mod would be quite a bit of work but I am sure someone will try eventually.

If you want to use DD right now, you CAN use this mod along side sexlab  and its related mods with no problems. (have done it a bunch myself)

Hope that helps.

I had a a question myself about profiles etc. I saw them alluded to in one forum post and saw an xml for one of the in game characters (camilla valerius i think). Are these planned to be something that is worked in with the release of the modding API?

As someone who is also interested in the modding API, I was wondering if you had any ideas on what kind of interface you were going to set up to the mod. (What kinds of events you will notify for etc)

Thanks for your efforts. This mod is one of the best I have ever seen.

Strange error with 1.081, I've updated with a clean save file like usual, pressing NP0 starts successfully but I can't end it. NP. doesn't seem to function, forcing me to restart the game since you can't load while 0sex is on. AND THEN for some reason if I load a save made after 1.081 is installed, nothing happens at all when I press NP0.

If it matters, I also accidently updated onto a save with 1.07c installed, and everything seemed to function correctly, but the same thing occurred where OSX wouldn't function from a save made after the initial installation.

Make sure you uninstall old version completely before installing new one. If i remember correctly 1.07 was creating some json files. Perhaps you have some leftovers.

Tried this, forgot to check MO's overwrite file before, and removed the OSA folder in there, unfortunately the problem is persisting just as before. Np. won't function, and any save made after installation OSX won't function at all.

Interestingly I tried starting a completely new game, and on that it initially worked properly, but then the same thing where any subsequent saves kill functionality is still happening.

Hi,

Can you post your mod in download section so we can follow the update of the mod rather the post in forum ?

Is it compatible with sexlab framework which try to achieve the same thing (very differently) ?

You have done so much work, very impressive and I like the idea (just afraid to try a break again my skyrim).

Sexlab is an entirely different entity to 0Sex, you should be able to have both with no issues.

Strange error with 1.081, I've updated with a clean save file like usual, pressing NP0 starts successfully but I can't end it. NP. doesn't seem to function, forcing me to restart the game since you can't load while 0sex is on. AND THEN for some reason if I load a save made after 1.081 is installed, nothing happens at all when I press NP0.

If it matters, I also accidently updated onto a save with 1.07c installed, and everything seemed to function correctly, but the same thing occurred where OSX wouldn't function from a save made after the initial installation.

Make sure you uninstall old version completely before installing new one. If i remember correctly 1.07 was creating some json files. Perhaps you have some leftovers.

Tried this, forgot to check MO's overwrite file before, and removed the OSA folder in there, unfortunately the problem is persisting just as before. Np. won't function, and any save made after installation OSX won't function at all.

Interestingly I tried starting a completely new game, and on that it initially worked properly, but then the same thing where any subsequent saves kill functionality is still happening.

Hi,

Can you post your mod in download section so we can follow the update of the mod rather the post in forum ?

Is it compatible with sexlab framework which try to achieve the same thing (very differently) ?

You have done so much work, very impressive and I like the idea (just afraid to try a break again my skyrim).

Sexlab is an entirely different entity to 0Sex, you should be able to have both with no issues.

Correct.  I run both with no issues.  

I had a a question myself about profiles etc. I saw them alluded to in one forum post and saw an xml for one of the in game characters (camilla valerius i think). Are these planned to be something that is worked in with the release of the modding API?

As someone who is also interested in the modding API, I was wondering if you had any ideas on what kind of interface you were going to set up to the mod. (What kinds of events you will notify for etc)

Hi Vamp,

All the development features I have talked about in the past are now able to be developed for in OSA / OSex. They need documentation on how to do it which I'm working on now but the ability is there to do almost of all of it. Here's a run down on what's in:

- MODULE: Modules like OSex for OSA can be made by anyone using all the features in OSex. What's needed to do this is the ability to export an .hkx animation that Skyrim will take and typing into XML documents to set up your scenes. (I have guides on the front page for making Skyrim ready animations so this should be within anyone's grasp.) There's no CK or Papyrus needed. I have the "OSA Developers Module" on nexus at the moment which is a template for making a scene, it's a bare minimal 2 scene 2 transition module to be used as a starting point to build a module off of. I will finish documentation to go with the developers module shortly.

- PERSONA: Personalities (SexDentities) can be made which can be used uniquely for a specific NPC or as one of the defaults the script will pick from randomly if an actor doesn't have a defined personality. Currently personalities involve, Expressions, Sounds, Sound Patterns, Reactions and lip Sync shapes.

To come they will expand soon to also revolve around stats like arousal customization and bodystat customization (like tightness, thresholds for climax, likes this but doesn't like that etc.) This part will come with OSex 1.09.

-SOUND PACKS: OSA can take custom sound packs now for voices, spanks, and intimate body sounds.

- PROFILE: Similar to Persona but purely RP based text that doesn't have script consequence. Persona is for impacting behavior and sound where as Profile is just flavor text that OSA can display. Profile is a very early concept which I'm looking to expand on with ideas from others. You can define a profile now for actors using the basic blocks that are in place so far. (Documentation of it so far is complete, the button is bellow)

- API OSA/OSex does have an API now. It's fairly brief at the moment and will be growing soon. (Documentation of it so far is complete, the button is bellow)

On your note I can send events out for anything you want just tell me what you need. It's registering everything even the smallest details like each thrust so it can communicate to papyrus what ever you might need. The only channel I have is mod events to speak to Papyrus so it will all be handled that way.

Here's the documentation I've finished so far, the rest of the above can still be taken on now I just don't have documentation on how to do it complete yet:

tumblr_o8didmMGCj1ubnr1mo4_r3_500.jpg  tumblr_o8didmMGCj1ubnr1mo5_r1_500.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also while I'm posting these here's some of the other one's I've completed for 1.08 in case people want to look them over: 

Similar to the old one's with a little visual upgrade and revised for 1.08 content.

tumblr_o8didmMGCj1ubnr1mo2_r1_500.jpg  tumblr_o8didmMGCj1ubnr1mo1_r1_500.jpg

CooperativeOrnateEskimodog.gif

“Sex while spooning… is it a myth?, can it be done?, is it even real?”… unveil this mystery in OSex 1.082 

Finished some new spooning animations there’s a few more leg varieties not shown here I’m still finishing up.

More in here>

WarpedGleamingArcticduck.gif

RadiantDeterminedGorilla.gif

MagnificentPopularHydra.gif

ScholarlyDishonestGourami.gif

Great mod , thanks a lot .

want to ask something , in the youtube video there is a mage sex , when i search ingame , it is not available (when i press "Enter") , do i have to download separated content ? but every thing else is great 

Browsing the internet just a lot of complaints about 1.08. To boring, can't fist animals, to much clipping, no rape (More preaching that OSA isn't a framework and followers of this thread know what that does to me.). This takes a lot of work and the only people that give a damn are my loyal peeps overall it seems like a grand waste of time sometimes, a lot of the efforts were to bring usability to the mod that used to be private and just my own way of playing animations but in the grand scheme it's a very niche thing and a clear downgrade in the majorities opinion. Such is life though, I encounter the same experience quite often, like a nightmare kind of.

Don't really know what to do about it, since launch I've been partially motivated to please people where as before it was just a hobby to kill some time. It's a substantial time investment but trivial outcome (statistically?) also especially in context to what it actually amounts to.

People are happier for the most part getting shown animations of the dovahkin fisting a dog, maybe I should just let it be. Not to knock the incredibly supportive fans and helpers of this project I do very much appreciate all of you and your support. In the end this is absolute worthless even if you narrow the niche down in judging that to a group that would actually be interested in adult interactions in gaming. The time cost is high for such an accumulation of nothing.

Not sure what to take from it except the lesson life seems to teach over and over again, and I'll throw a fuck pretty much everybody in there too. I don't need a pep talk here though, I get mega praise right here, and a solid team to help me through the projects problems. I'm just venting about the project really.

Great mod , thanks a lot .

want to ask something , in the youtube video there is a mage sex , when i search ingame , it is not available (when i press "Enter") , do i have to download separated content ? but every thing else is great 

Thanks,

I gave shinji a preview in advance, wizard sex will be available in a week or two for download along with Bad Girls of Skyrim plugin and Bad Boys of Skyrim. They are all what I call a "plugin" for OSex so you'll download them separately install them and the moves will show up when you OSex.

Kinky it's still needs a lot of smoothing out but for the basic motion/posture what do you think so far:

tumblr_o8bib2vKCk1ubnr1mo6_r2_1280.gif

You can prob tell by this it's a bit tricky to recreate the positions in the images due the upper leg of the male being so short. The knee is already coming off the ground even here so I can't really get him in the angle where he's going straight down into the mouth like in the pics you shared. The male back is pretty much capped too any further up and the hands come off the ground.  There's not a lot breathing space outside of this.

I got him up high enough so she can put her hand around it at least like in the second image you shared.

Kinky it's still needs a lot of smoothing out but for the basic motion/posture what do you think so far:

tumblr_o8bib2vKCk1ubnr1mo5_r1_1280.gif

You can prob tell by this it's a bit tricky to recreate the positions in the images due the upper leg of the male being so short. The knee is already coming off the ground even here so I can't really get him in the angle where he's going straight down into the mouth like in the pics you shared. The male back is pretty much capped too any further up and the hands come off the ground.  There's not a lot breathing space outside of this.

I got him up high enough so she can put her hand around it at least like in the second image you shared.

Looks Pretty good . Its hip movement more then whole body movement for him so knee in the air seems bit strange. Perhaps moving his knees directly outside of her shoulders would solve this. For her i would only change leg position to a bit spread legs both feet on the ground.

About ppl saying dumb things... ignore it :) ... and it would be good to create new mod page when you solve ctd issues (then link to it from old page) to hit hotfiles again. It can help you spread the word that you want to spread. Online talk you hear could still be from people who are not even aware that there is 0sex 1.08.

Also i like your spooning animations. :)

Amazing amount of effort went into this project and effects are truly amazing. And it's a still WIP! Mind boggles :) A question if I may: I'm using OSex with SoS and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Through XP32 Genitals Menu I got my Pc's penis to just about realistic size but, when I start OSex interaction, his dick grows about 50 times in size... I have managed to get it right once before but then I had to reinstall Skyrim and I just can't remember what did I do to get it right. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Amazing amount of effort went into this project and effects are truly amazing. And it's a still WIP! Mind boggles :) A question if I may: I'm using OSex with SoS and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Through XP32 Genitals Menu I got my Pc's penis to just about realistic size but, when I start OSex interaction, his dick grows about 50 times in size... I have managed to get it right once before but then I had to reinstall Skyrim and I just can't remember what did I do to get it right. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Find _config.ini file and open it with notepad then change schlong scaling from 1 to 0.

Devious devices items will not work with this at present due to the way they work. Devious devices relies on the SexLab framework to inform other compatible mods that the user is bound etc.

It is then the responsibility of the other mods to honor those animation requests and only play animations that "work" with the level of restraints worn etc.

If one wanted to make DD work with 0sex it would probably only be possible after the modding API release is done for this mod. (Correct me if i am wrong but that is currently work in progress and not ready yet) After that, one would have to create DD compatible animations that work with 0sex.

One of the challenges there is that most animation mods out there are a simple series of looped animations but most of them do not have transitions between states. To get a good experience with DD integration and this mod would be quite a bit of work but I am sure someone will try eventually.

If you want to use DD right now, you CAN use this mod along side sexlab  and its related mods with no problems. (have done it a bunch myself)

Hope that helps.

Ah ok I figured, thanks for the response.

Wow the new animations above looking mindblowing... 

After a week of testing this version, I have found no bug, that's cool... The 1.080 working fine for me, incl. sound, faceimpressions etc... Great work. Thank you CEO... 

Greetings

Ly

tumblr_o8bib2vKCk1ubnr1mo6_r2_1280.gif

Hi Ceo,

Awesome animation previews! I don't know if it would help but I was running into the same issues when trying to set up a similar animation. Your's seems much more complex than what I was attempting but I got the alignment alright at the cost of setting the thrust direction somewhat angular instead of straight down. I also don't know what would happen if I added in the actual "thrusting" movement like you have in yours.

http://giant.gfycat.com/FabulousGleefulGrouse.gif

If you want a copy of the .max file to compare alignment/position differences just let me know and I'd be happy to send it to you!

-Proxy

Hey everyone, it's highly probable this bug was reported some time ago, but...the female feet tend to be angled wrong. For instance, during the lifted lotus, they're not positioned naturally and 'horizontal', but pointing straight down. I think someone had this problem when using HDT HighHheels System, but I don't use that. I could take some screenshots, but I hope some of you know what I'm talking about.

Find _config.ini file and open it with notepad then change schlong scaling from 1 to 0.

Thanks for the answer! Where do I have to look for _config.ini ? Tried general search but no luck.

I think it's here: meshes -> OSA -> _0S -> Config

CEO,

I read your post about the "internet" reaction to this mod.  Let me just say that I disagree with your assessment of the overall reaction.  The "internet" that you speak of are the same idiots that slam movies before they even come out.  The same people who are negative and condescending about almost everything these days.  This attitude has seeped into our society from the internet due to its largely anonymous nature.  To make my point more clear, those loudmouths and negative comments are from the vast group of people out there who don't care about anything.  They are very likely sociopaths who just feed on the reaction they get from being rude, or plain crude.

I'm a user of Nexus.  I found your mod there when it was first released and realized its vast potential and beautiful animations.  The newest version is not only a piece of fine art, but one of the best "mods" ever released for Skyrim.  The interface is revolutionary and the code-behind and configuration are one-of-a-kind.  Not only have you delivered a beautiful rendition of consensual sex, but you have delivered a high quality mod, with the help of others, and should be recognized by the whole modding community.  I'm not just a fan here at Loverslab, and I know there are many of us who found our way here from Nexus who appreciate the hard work you have done on this mod.  Look at Shinji, he is a great example of a mod reviewer that appreciates it as well.

The world these days is surreal and often puzzling.  Trying to figure out what drives people these days is a tough job.  Most of them are just selfish and do only what is good for them.  Just know that this mod has reached the people that it matters to and we appreciate it very much.  Also, if I found out one of the people I knew was fisting a dog, I would likely put that person in the hospital.  That's just me though. :)

Thank you again, CEO, and I hope this reply in your thread at least gives you some positive feedback and motivation to continue doing this wonderful work. 

*Mic dropped*

Browsing the internet just a lot of complaints about 1.08. [...]

You have 2,167 comments on Nexus with ~473 of them being your own with 58,704 unique downloads.  Even if every comment is negative that would only be 2.89% negative.

As for the framework issue, the reason SexLab is viewed by others as a "framework" when OSA isn't is probably due to the fact that, on its own, SexLab doesn't do anything.  If SexLab came with an integrated and comprehensive animation mod built in, it would likely be viewed the same way as OSex.  To be honest the best way to get OSA to catch on as a framework is probably to separate OSA and OSex into two different downloads, where people can use OSex as a concrete example of what a plugin for OSA looks like and how to build one.

You'd have the following sort of configuration:

OSA

• Framework scripts (everything that would be needed by any OSA mod)
  • Framework UI files (loading, navigation, selection, etc)
  • The OSA.esm
  • A very small demo plugin, maybe with ~1-2 animations and transitions (opt)
  • Reference material (opt).

OSex

• Animation scripts (or other scripts needed by OSex but not OSA)
  • Animation UI files (such as all the menu art for the OSex positions, OSex layout, etc)
  • A seperate OSex.esp

That would be the best advice I could give, though I realize it may represent a ton of work to separate out the two projects.