OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Kinky are you going to be around tonight?

I want to kill this bug right now so let's do this if you are. I want to make a series of script changes, none of them will actually run OSex because of the changes I make but what they will do is disable portions of the boot up process. The goal of the test will be to find the part of the boot up process that is crashing you by playing hot and cold until you're able to start up Skyrim with OSex installed without crashing.

Well there are 2 problems.

1st problem is your tonight and my tonight are 2 very different things :D (i can give you 2 hours max starting now)

2nd problem is i can load skyrim just fine with 0sex installed - if im lucky.  Its just so random.

My only theory that makes sense to this is that script gets laggy (me being on a slower machine) and thats where randomness happens. But that doesnt explain migal and others who have powerfull machines.

Also best theory about FootIk is that it depends on location where character was standing during save (like my save in front of dragonsreach that never gets this error) and maybe something that is reading skse part of the save file (could be nioverride like what migal thinks). But this is also happening to random so maybe depends on when your actra hits the player.

Idk you guys will know this lot better then me guessing things.

Migal is playing male character so he could have better info on that.

Playing as a male will result in the t-pose on males only.

Is this only on loading save games?

Or, does it happen when creating a new game from scratch with new plugin and also re-loading that game?

Does it ever crash if you start new game and then load the new game, male or female character?

When T-pose error happens crash will be on any game new or loaded.

FootIk error will usualy not happen on new game but on save created after i install 0sex. (this changed after demo 7 where it shows up on load of clean save).

This is why coc qasmoke and then loading that save post 0sex helps to avoid this error.

They could in theory be the same error just shown differently and crash differently. In some cases i was able to jump arround in T pose, other cases it ctd after few sec after load. Foot Ik usualy happens before you can control character or even see it.

Alternate Start can be considered safe. I always have that installed for this same reason.

True but i had only bare minimum of mods for testing. Also i started and loaded skyrim today over 60 times so someone else will have to do testing for males :D

I cant seem to get anything to happen when i press num 0. i tried both installing the new 1.08 on nexus after deleting the old beta files then tried again with installing the most recent beta with the nexus update installed right after, but nothing happens in either case. i have the latest versions of skyui, skse, net immerse, and FNIs. I also updated the behaviour files in both cases. No crashes just nothing happens.

the most recent beta performed flawlessly when i had that installed though

I cant seem to get anything to happen when i press num 0. i tried both installing the new 1.08 on nexus after deleting the old beta files then tried again with installing the most recent beta with the nexus update installed right after, but nothing happens in either case. i have the latest versions of skyui, skse, net immerse, and FNIs. I also updated the behaviour files in both cases.

Hi Blank,

If the keys are doing nothing it could be two things. You don't have an XPMS skeleton installed, the script checks if you have one but I'll be removing this requirement in the next update because it's causing too much trouble shooting although I do very much recommend using an XPMS skeleton at all times.

You might have one installed but other mods have priority with their skeleton over the installed one make sure the XPMS is getting priority and is definitely the one installed.

If you got a recent demo to work it's almost certainly related to the skeleton requirement or a clean save and most likely not this last part:

------------------------------

There are some UI mods that mess up how the Skyrim UI works and if you have files installed by them or left over then OSex will not work:

If your UI doesn't show up or you crash at start this means you have hud_menu.gfx or hud_menu.swf in your data/interface folder left over most likely from Less Intrusive Hud II. Even if you don't have it installed it's most likely still there. The mod changed the search directories of the UI making any other UI mod semi broken depending on the functionality they use. You will have to delete these files to use 1.08.

Less Intrusive Hud II, Scoped Bows, and Coloured Map Markers Updated.  are the Known culprits at this time so check also if you have any of those installed as even if the interface files aren't there they might be in a BSA

Just install this over OSex. This one disables the entire boot process. If this crashes also then it has nothing to do with the boot process.

I went back to original profile during this tests but loaded same save:

1. Ok

2. Ok

3. Ok

4. FootIk error

5. Footik error

6. Ok

7. Footik

8. Ok

Did that also remove mcm registration script? i wasnt long enough in game to check for mcm registration message. But on first try i tried to start 0sex and failed. keys not registered i guess.

Just install this over OSex. This one disables the entire boot process. If this crashes also then it has nothing to do with the boot process.

I went back to original profile during this tests but loaded same save:

1. Ok

2. Ok

3. Ok

4. FootIk error

5. Footik error

Did that also remove mcm registration script? i wasnt long enough in game to check for mcm registration message. But on first try i tried to start 0sex and failed. keys not registered i guess.

Let's try with no mcm at all, this one will be no boot and no mcm. If it's not this then the only thing left is either behavior files installed or something about the .esm. To Super Confirm Kinky if you disable OSA.esm the crashes stop on new and loaded games (That had OSex on them) entirely?

Crash test 3 if 2 doesn't help.

This one is just the esm, ui and base script. But the MCM script is still disabled. All extra stuff gone you will have to run FNIS after this and it would have to be run from a profile that doesn't have OSex so it can be tested without the extra files. It's basically just the very basic few main files of OSex.

Will be one of the last tests not much more to strip away after this.

There's the issue that you will not be able to achieve the same pairings of scales like this when you do it backwards:

Orc is 1.0 (1.04)  Math would have to make the value of 2 numbers multiplied by each other to equal the desired scale since setScale can only result in a pair of 2 of the same numbers. So something like (1.013) (1.013) would result as their desired scene scale. On reverting them back you could only set their pairings to double numbers again so if you stored their initial value as 1.04 on setting them back to 1.04 they would be 1.04 (1.04) as opposed to 1.0 (1.04).

I suppose math could be made to generate the two numbers multiplied by each other to reach the outcome, their scale would be natively changed after a session but I think still result in the proper visual size. The formula is beyond my suck math ability though and I'm not entirely sure it would work.

Migal I think is mentioning that in some cases these numbers might just be a facade and not the true value so maybe there's hope for it.

You're over-complicating it.

1. Ignore race, sex and actor height in the CK. You are not dealing with them. You are dealing with an objectreference.

2. When the game loads, your objectreference has an original size.

3. You want your objectreference to be a new size.

This is the math needed to do it:

(new size / original size) * original size = new size

In papyrus it looks like:

ObjectReference.SetScale(new size / original size)

4. Scene is done. You now want the objectreference to go back to its original size.

This is the equation needed to do it:

original size * 1 = original size

In papyrus:

ObjectReference.SetScale(1.0)

Forget the CK. It does not alter the above. An actor in the game is just an objectreference. It is not a race, nor a sex, nor an actorbase. It is an objectreference, just like a sword, and it can be scaled just like a sword. If I send you $10 will you believe me? I'd pay $10 to end the scaling bug.

Let's try with no mcm at all, this one will be no boot and no mcm. If it's not this then the only thing left is either behavior files installed or something about the .esm. To Super Confirm Kinky if you disable OSA.esm the crashes stop on new and loaded games (That had OSex on them) entirely?

1. Foot Ik

2. Foot Ik

3. Ok

4. OK

5. T -pose and crash.

Yeah if 0sex is gone i dont get crashes at all.

1. Foot Ik

2. Foot Ik

3. Ok

4. OK

5. T -pose and crash.

Yeah if 0sex is gone i dont get crashes at all.

I put one more up just a little higher Kinky Crash Test 3 but it will need a profile without OSex since I want to test with minimal files and just the esm and ui. If you have time and thank you!

I have never heard of this mod before, although I see it has been around for a little while. The demos here & on your Tumblr seem very smooth & this mod looks to be very well-made, and a great idea. I have a question (apologies if this has already been answered) - does this mod require your body mod to function, or can it be used with SeveNBase? :huh:

I have never heard of this mod before, although I see it has been around for a little while. The demos here & on your Tumblr seem very smooth & this mod looks to be very well-made, and a great idea. I have a question (apologies if this has already been answered) - does this mod require your body mod to function, or can it be used with SeveNBase? :huh:

Works with any body, doesn't matter. I aim for perfect alignment, meaning I adjust scales so the hand is gripping anatomy tight and so blowjobs line up etc. For the most part you'll get this on any body but the further in shape it is away from mine the more deviation you will see in alignment. Mine is roughly UNP base so SevenBase will do fine most likely.

Test 3 5/5 good loads.

Nice! Same profile with nothing on it so I can keep testing without animations installed Crash 4 if you have time if not we can pick up tomorrow.

This is everything except behavior files, animation files, and papyrusUtil/MFGConsole.dll

Test 3 5/5 good loads.

Nice! Same profile with nothing on it so I can keep testing without animations installed Crash 4 if you have time if not we can pick up tomorrow.

This is everything except behavior files, animation files, and papyrusUtil/MFGConsole.dll

I did 2 extra loads while waiting and they were ok.

If i dont stop now i will dream skyrim logo and menu :D

You can post crash test 4 and I can continue testing tomorrow.

Actualy it was with papyrusutil since i have that in other mods and also as separate install.

Also since all this tests were done on my full load order you can safely remove Skyrim reloaded from 0sex nexus description. Im sure people will want to have both mods installed.

I cant seem to get anything to happen when i press num 0. i tried both installing the new 1.08 on nexus after deleting the old beta files then tried again with installing the most recent beta with the nexus update installed right after, but nothing happens in either case. i have the latest versions of skyui, skse, net immerse, and FNIs. I also updated the behaviour files in both cases.

Hi Blank,

If the keys are doing nothing it could be two things. You don't have an XPMS skeleton installed, the script checks if you have one but I'll be removing this requirement in the next update because it's causing too much trouble shooting although I do very much recommend using an XPMS skeleton at all times.

You might have one installed but other mods have priority with their skeleton over the installed one make sure the XPMS is getting priority and is definitely the one installed.

If you got a recent demo to work it's almost certainly related to the skeleton requirement or a clean save and most likely not this last part:

------------------------------

There are some UI mods that mess up how the Skyrim UI works and if you have files installed by them or left over then OSex will not work:

If your UI doesn't show up or you crash at start this means you have hud_menu.gfx or hud_menu.swf in your data/interface folder left over most likely from Less Intrusive Hud II. Even if you don't have it installed it's most likely still there. The mod changed the search directories of the UI making any other UI mod semi broken depending on the functionality they use. You will have to delete these files to use 1.08.

Less Intrusive Hud II, Scoped Bows, and Coloured Map Markers Updated.  are the Known culprits at this time so check also if you have any of those installed as even if the interface files aren't there they might be in a BSA

I still wonder if I need an esp, as this version only has the esm.

furthermore, I have not installed any mods since the last beta, and there was an option for 0sex in the MCM. Now there isnt

For me, yes. It never happened if I <~ COC luxurysuite> straight from the game menu. In fact, no CTD of any kind happened under those circumstances and I tested it a lot, because that's what I was doing when working on scaling.

Kinky got different results, which makes me very suspicious. There is a big difference between using COC at the skyrim menu and starting a new game from the skyrim menu. The latter begins with your character running a specific non-default animation.

I'm going to freak if this turns out to be a behavior file issue.

No esp needed.

furthermore, I have not installed any mods since the last beta, and there was an option for 0sex in the MCM. Now there isnt

Yes, it is working correctly. No MCM.

However, you might want to consider running the clean save routine linked in Kinky's signature.

For me, yes. It never happened if I <~ COC luxurysuite> straight from the game menu. In fact, no CTD of any kind happened under those circumstances and I tested it a lot, because that's what I was doing when working on scaling.

Kinky got different results, which makes me very suspicious. There is a big difference between using COC at the skyrim menu and starting a new game from the skyrim menu. The latter begins with your character running a specific non-default animation.

I'm going to freak if this turns out to be a behavior file issue.

No esp needed.

Yes, it is working correctly. No MCM.

However, you might want to consider running the clean save routine linked in Kinky's signature.

tried the fresh save method and still nothing