OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

I will try to do this in groups then to minimize the need to run FNIS.

I got FootIk error by having only last 4 behaviour files in folder and i run fnis on those 4 before loading save.

Will try same with first 5 files next. (Also got FootIk error).

What about without any of them?

I got FootIk error by having only last 4 behaviour files in folder and i run fnis on those 4 before loading save.

First 3 files seem to be ok im not getting crashes. Im guessing without them would be same.

First 3 files seem to be ok im not getting crashes. Im guessing without them would be same.

Thank you Kinky, which are the 3 that are working and which are causing the crash?

Green = No crash

Yellow = suspect

Red = Crashes the game

1. FNIS__ESG_0ER_F_Behavior

2. FNIS__ESG_0ER_M_Behavior

3. FNIS_0SA_System_Behavior

4. FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior

5. FNIS_0Sex_0MF_K_Behavior

6. FNIS_0Sex_0MF_M_Behavior

7. FNIS_0Sex_0MF_S_Behavior

8. FNIS_0Sex_0MF_U_Behavior

9. FNIS_0Sex_EMF_A_Behavior

After those first 3 i added next one then if i got FootIk error i removed it and added next one.

I run FNIS each time i added next one then tested it in game.

Got it thanks Migal! Makes sense

new beta looks cool - unfortunately my Notebook has no numpad and MCM has gone, so I have no chance to get this beta running...

Hi Zaira,

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\key.ini

holds the DxScanCodes for all the main keys.. You can change them here.

Data\meshes\0SA\_0S\Config\act.xml

holds the DxScanCode to start OSex at the field bind=""

Thanks Kinky for all your help with this. That singles out at least what the files are. We're kind of in a jam because there's a weird thing about behaviors certain thresholds and certain systems crash on load. I know the crash you are describing now and it's the reason why I've split it up into multiple behaviors. I found if any of the packs go over 500 hkx it causes my game to get the crash you are describing hence I split them. There's no documentation on why this might happen and I asked fores about it and he didn't seem to think there was any limit in that range and the only thing that was limiting would be ram memory on load and the crash that would happen when you get to many animations. Clearly not the case of getting to many animations here obviously but I've seen similar behavior myself the moment they pass 500, most of those are much smaller at the moment then 500 just split up preemtively for the future.

Sometimes it has nothing to do at all with the count and they just start acting weird but it's odd that only that specific line of them is causing the problem since they all vary a lot and can't see what would cause them all to go bad.

The gist of what the behavior is: For each animation it registers it records a few flags here, the ID of the animation so it can be called in Papyrus and the directory where that animation is supposed to be located.

I'll have to think about what to do here now that we've found the problem.

What FNIS are you on? I'm still on 5.5 but maybe I should update perhaps some fix or new system that works better is in the new one. I don't really think this will fix it though.

I think the main problem is not in the fonts, or not only in the fonts.

The problem is in the encoding of the text. 

There are functions in Flash that may be able to help with this type of issue.

If someone can build a test swf that imports the messed up characters on my US English machine, I can work out the Actionscript needed to convert it (if possible).

Ok here we go I need help (again sorry)

Current Function:

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(Actra, nodeType, newValue, false)

I want it to be:
NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(Actra, false, gender, nodeType, ????????, newValue)

Documentation:
; Adds a scale override for the particular key, pos[0-2] correspond to x,y,z
Function AddNodeTransformScale(ObjectReference akRef, bool firstPerson, bool isFemale, string nodeName, string key, float scale) native global

is this the right kind of NiOverride function to use and how do I establish what the key is. correspond to x,y,z is what is getting me worried I need to apply the scale on all 3 coordinates you think?

--------------------

And for this chunk:

scale[0] = FormID
scale[1] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Root [Root]", False)
scale[2] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Belly", False)
scale[10] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase]", False)
scale[11] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot]", False)
scale[12] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Genitals01 [Gen01]", False)
scale[13] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Genitals02 [Gen02]", False)
scale[14] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Genitals03 [Gen03]", False)
scale[15] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Genitals04 [Gen04]", False)
scale[16] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Genitals05 [Gen05]", False)
scale[17] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]", False)
return scale

example:

scale[17] = NetImmerse.GetNodeScale(actra, "NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]", False)

scale[17] = NiOverride.GetNodeTransformScale(actra, false, gender, "NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]", ????????????)

Documentaton:

; Returns a scale value override for the particular key, 0.0 if did not exist or failed
float Function GetNodeTransformScale(ObjectReference akRef, bool firstPerson, bool isFemale, string nodeName, string key) native global

There is this note above those functions:

; As of script version 6 all keys ending with .esp or .esm will check if the mod is active
; and erase the key at load time if the mod is not active

My understanding of the key parameter is that it is used to organize adjustments that have been made in code and then clear them out if the mod making them is removed. So, you would enter "0Sex.esp" or however it is named there. That's the way I've seen this parameter used in other mods. I've used this command and it appears to apply the scale to x, y and z with one command.

It is confusing though that the description for AddNodeTransformScale mentions position and key. Maybe an older version of it has a position attribute and he forgot to revise the description.

Wow this is amazing. I understand Scorpion what you mean and clearly your computer science knowledge is immense and of course in some cases vastly beyond what I can comprehend at my skill level but once again this was very clear and thorough so thank you for taking the time to explain. I will try to recap to make sure I am understanding.

The characters that show up currently in OSA are a result of a failed code page type. The failure is happening in the string in papyrus itself so it's being sent to the UI as incorrect characters. The UI's display (As long as we export with a font that has the characters) currently is correct but it's receiving the wrong characters from Papryus. There's no way we can perform this code page conversion once it gets to flash?

It seems like you are looking to make a DLL that will either natively convert all string types to the proper UTF conversion needed or it will be some kind of function that wraps around the result and converts it? This sounds very exciting and since OSA is very text dependent in terms of display but also navigating it would be a huge help to this project and I'm sure other mods can find application as well, it sounds like an incredibly useful DLL that would help a lot of things. I wish good luck and that it comes to be if there's anything I can do to help let me know. I do have a very basic understanding of making DLLs for Skyrim so there's a small chance I can help but there are others in this thread that are stronger with C then I am.

--------------------------------

Here's one question that is a different angle on this and I'm curious to your thoughts and knowledge. In some cases like the translate system the text is not being pulled directly from Papyrus but is instead being taken from the .ini file, to translate the text on the scene menu pages etc. Are those in the current system able to take Russian characters? Do I need to do additional things for the XML and INI texts that Actionscripts receives to have those work as well, or is this problem limited only to papyrus?

For example in your image: "Turn her around." that text is being given to the UI directly from a .ini document. Would that currently be translatable now and work as long as it's set to a font that does have the characters using your export process? A majority of the text is gathered from .ini or .xml, the only exception to this is the actor's name, their race, and the item names of their equipment.

You should be able to do this conversion within Actionscript rather than make a dll, etc.

---

The translated xml/ini may need to use some special encoding. But, you shouldn't need to change the Flash other than maybe accommodating longer words in some places.

This is also one of the variants to solve this problem. I thought about this too. But as i see, flash natively supports only UTF-8, and also the same as the papyrus has no built-in codepage-conversion functions in it. So the handmade implementation of such conversion function in the flash will be too large, too ineffective in performance, and it will have very limited functionality - in other words for each different codepage we will need to write the separate very large function. 

Flash allows you to change the codepage with "System.useCodePage = true". But, that might introduce problems. There probably is a more direct solution that could be ironed out. But, even using a hand-made converter for the basic alphabet shouldn't be too difficult or performance intensive.

It is confusing though that the description for AddNodeTransformScale mentions position and key. Maybe an older version of it has a position attribute and he forgot to revise the description.

I was wondering about that. Scale means scale in every software I've seen. But, I have seen 3D modeling programs that use the term Transform instead of Translate, both of which have to do with moving the object.

Thanks Kinky for all your help with this. That singles out at least what the files are. We're kind of in a jam because there's a weird thing about behaviors certain thresholds and certain systems crash on load. I know the crash you are describing now and it's the reason why I've split it up into multiple behaviors. I found if any of the packs go over 500 hkx it causes my game to get the crash you are describing hence I split them. There's no documentation on why this might happen and I asked fores about it and he didn't seem to think there was any limit in that range and the only thing that was limiting would be ram memory on load and the crash that would happen when you get to many animations. Clearly not the case of getting to many animations here obviously but I've seen similar behavior myself the moment they pass 500, most of those are much smaller at the moment then 500 just split up preemtively for the future.

Sometimes it has nothing to do at all with the count and they just start acting weird but it's odd that only that specific line of them is causing the problem since they all vary a lot and can't see what would cause them all to go bad.

The gist of what the behavior is: For each animation it registers it records a few flags here, the ID of the animation so it can be called in Papyrus and the directory where that animation is supposed to be located.

I'll have to think about what to do here now that we've found the problem.

What FNIS are you on? I'm still on 5.5 but maybe I should update perhaps some fix or new system that works better is in the new one. I don't really think this will fix it though.

Im on FNIS 6.2

Im not sure what to think about results either. FootIk error shows up at random, thats the biggest issue in discovering what is causing it. I dont know if the way i tested it is the best way.

Perhaps if i run only one of the red ones (without first 3) i wouldnt crash... If thats the case then idk

what that means... Ill try to do one more test ( 5+ loads) to see if that happens.

Ok guess tests were good i tried only with FNIS_0Sex_EMF_A_Behavior and got FootIk error.

You should be able to do this conversion within Actionscript rather than make a dll, etc.

There are functions in Flash that may be able to help with this type of issue.

If someone can build a test swf that imports the messed up characters on my US English machine, I can work out the Actionscript needed to convert it (if possible).

Well, as i already said before, this is also one of the possible ways to solve this problem. Personally i just prefer the SKSE method from this two ways, because at first i think that it will be more universal and reliable, and at second personally i did not found the needed built-in functions in flash for this (but of course i assume that i can mistaken about this, because i understand that my knowledges about flash are very limited and most people here can know it much better than i). So i not strictly against your proposition. Moreover, i conversely only encourage you to do this. If you really know good enough, what functions can do this in flash, and if you can write a really working code with them (especially the code, which can support conversion to UTF-8 from all different codepages of all official localizations of Skyrim), then of course do this, i only can sincerely wish you a good luck in this.

The translated xml/ini may need to use some special encoding.

This is already done. CEO said yesterday, that he converted all ini files into UTF-8.

But, you shouldn't need to change the Flash other than maybe accommodating longer words in some places.

Sadly this is not completely true, because the flash must include the fonts, which contain the characters for other languages. So at least it must be changed in part of font embedding.

Flash allows you to change the codepage with "System.useCodePage = true". But, that might introduce problems. There probably is a more direct solution that could be ironed out.

Honestly System.useCodePage = true i have tried to write into this swf yesterday. But seems it leads only that the mod completely stops working with it. It just freezes when i start OSex. And even if this would work, with this flash become directly dependent from the codepage settings of windows, which not always can be the same, which uses some certain skyrim localizations. For example the user can install russian skyrim on english windows or vice versa. Or he can change codepage settings of the operating system manually for some his own reasons. There are many situations, which can cause unpredictable troubles with this setting. Such situations are quite rare, but they still happens.

But, even using a hand-made converter for the basic alphabet shouldn't be too difficult or performance intensive.

Then you should know completely the all alphabets of all languages of all localizations of skyrim. And for each language then you should write a separate function or one very large function, which has hardcoded any letter of many different languages into it. As i said in my previous post for CEO, this really will be the most complex and the most ineffective solution. But in SKSE i can use for example the conversion functions directly from Windows API, which already can do all this for us, i just need to wrap them into SKSE module and write a simple and understandable interface function for using them from papyrus, and then only to send the needed number of the codepage to them. This is also quite complex task of course, but IMHO this is more easy than write the monstrous function, which will have just hardcoded any symbols for any language.

But as i said above, if you know the built-in flash functions for codepage conversion, and if you know how to use them properly, or even if you just want to try to do this, then of course do this anyways. Maybe this will be even better and more simple, than the way which i selected for this through SKSE.

CEO i noticed on nexus people are completely confused when its about how to install or upgrade the mod.

Also seems like every single one of them is expecting to see MCM menu.

Perhaps putting clear install and upgrade instructions (and order of things) on description page would help with this.

Also description page is crowded with text that most average users will not really want to read and some of it is outdated. For example you have 4 FAQ sections and some are for old version.

CEO i noticed on nexus people are completely confused when its about how to install or upgrade the mod.

Also seems like every single one of them is expecting to see MCM menu.

Perhaps putting clear install and upgrade instructions (and order of things) on description page would help with this.

Also description page is crowded with text that most average users will not really want to read and some of it is outdated. For example you have 4 FAQ sections and some are for old version.

Thanks Kinky, good idea. All the mini web pages need to be updated but I'll get the FAQ one first since it's starting to get crazy. The good news is after next version no more troubleshooting skeletons and also we'll have a clear warning to tell people what the problem is #2. #1 I just kind of ignore and don't troubleshoot.

1. Actors TPose from not running FNIS

2. HUD Conflict

3. Where is MCM?

4. Clean Save

5. Curved Cock

Sadly this is not completely true, because the flash must include the fonts, which contain the characters for other languages. So at least it must be changed in part of font embedding.

He said the font was completely embedded. So, I was assuming that is already the case.

Honestly System.useCodePage = true i have tried to write into this swf yesterday. But seems it leads only that the mod completely stops working with it. It just freezes when i start OSex. And even if this would work, with this flash become directly dependent from the codepage settings of windows, which not always can be the same, which uses some certain skyrim localizations. For example the user can install russian skyrim on english windows or vice versa. Or he can change codepage settings of the operating system manually for some his own reasons. There are many situations, which can cause unpredictable troubles with this setting. Such situations are quite rare, but they still happens.

It sounds like you found the problems that I suggested would be caused by System.useCodePage=true.

Then you should know completely the all alphabets of all languages of all localizations of skyrim. And for each language then you should write a separate function or one very large function, which has hardcoded any letter of many different languages into it. As i said in my previous post for CEO, this really will be the most complex and the most ineffective solution. But in SKSE i can use for example the conversion functions directly from Windows API, which already can do all this for us, i just need to wrap them into SKSE module and write a simple and understandable interface function for using them from papyrus, and then only to send the needed number of the codepage to them. This is also quite complex task of course, but IMHO this is more easy than write the monstrous function, which will have just hardcoded any symbols for any language.

We already have you to give us the alphabet you need. Others could supply the rest in externally loaded language packs. The code that actually applies it wouldn't be monstrous. It would only be a few lines.

But as i said above, if you know the built-in flash functions for codepage conversion, and if you know how to use them properly, or even if you just want to try to do this, then of course do this anyways. Maybe this will be even better and more simple, than the way which i selected for this through SKSE.

What specific format differences are there in the text that gets sent into Flash from a Russian install of the game?

string[] function sendActraDetails(actor actra, string FormID, actor PlayerRef) global
actorBase ActB = actra.GetActorBase()
string[] details = new string[16]
details[0] = FormID
details[1] = iconv("cp1251", "UTF-8", ActB.GetName())

Is cp1251 different than x-cp1251? Flash seems to support that: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/charset-codes.html

Does the Russian install of Skyrim show the correctly translated characters in the vanilla UI?

I've looked and looked and can't seem to find why I cant get this to run.  It is installed with all the requirements that I know of.  I've removed each and ever HUD program I have.  When I click 0 the screen backs away and I can now see both characters but that's it.  Nothing else happens...I can draw weapons, but I can not move.  I have to log out of the game and back in to be able to move.  I tried it on an old save file and a new game.  I have the most up to date files for SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS.   Please help if you can. 

I've looked and looked and can't seem to find why I cant get this to run.  It is installed with all the requirements that I know of.  I've removed each and ever HUD program I have.  When I click 0 the screen backs away and I can now see both characters but that's it.  Nothing else happens...I can draw weapons, but I can not move.  I have to log out of the game and back in to be able to move.  I tried it on an old save file and a new game.  I have the most up to date files for SKSE, SKYUI, FNIS.   Please help if you can. 

Just guessing but it sounds like a problem with FNIS.  Did you generate the animations with the FNIS tool after installing?

Strange error with 1.081, I've updated with a clean save file like usual, pressing NP0 starts successfully but I can't end it. NP. doesn't seem to function, forcing me to restart the game since you can't load while 0sex is on. AND THEN for some reason if I load a save made after 1.081 is installed, nothing happens at all when I press NP0.

If it matters, I also accidently updated onto a save with 1.07c installed, and everything seemed to function correctly, but the same thing occurred where OSX wouldn't function from a save made after the initial installation.

Just guessing but it sounds like a problem with FNIS.  Did you generate the animations with the FNIS tool after installing?

Yep I've done this as well...I will try again later.

Strange error with 1.081, I've updated with a clean save file like usual, pressing NP0 starts successfully but I can't end it. NP. doesn't seem to function, forcing me to restart the game since you can't load while 0sex is on. AND THEN for some reason if I load a save made after 1.081 is installed, nothing happens at all when I press NP0.

If it matters, I also accidently updated onto a save with 1.07c installed, and everything seemed to function correctly, but the same thing occurred where OSX wouldn't function from a save made after the initial installation.

Make sure you uninstall old version completely before installing new one. If i remember correctly 1.07 was creating some json files. Perhaps you have some leftovers.

I always got this cock problem. It's not in the right direction.Can youguys give me an advice how to solve it?

And the new version of 0SEX make my skyrim crash so much LOL. I will waiting for a bug fixed and if you want me to help just tell me.

Thanks for all of your hardwork guys! 

here the problem.

http://i.imgur.com/QUZLy4g.jpg?1

Install XPMSE by Groovtama and dont let anything overwrite it.

A quick question regarding the futa tutorial for this mod, what exact .nif do I need to edit ? I can't find any genitals.nif in my SOS folder, only malegenitals_0.nif and malegenitals_1.nif, so do I need a futa addon for SOS (I thought you could 'give' a female character a dick through the mcm menu of SOS, but maybe I'm mistaken) ? If so can anyone point me to one and if SOS is sufficient which exact .nif do I need to modify as the tutorial is kinda confusing/vague.

Hi guys, thks to the author for this awesome mod ! Sorry i'm bad with english so don't speak it very well, but i have a question: is there an option to ejaculate when you are on a scene? If there is, where it is? I search and didn't find it. Thks for the answer !

Hi guys, thks to the author for this awesome mod ! Sorry i'm bad with english so don't speak it very well, but i have a question: is there an option to ejaculate when you are on a scene? If there is, where it is? I search and didn't find it. Thks for the answer !

Currently there is no climax/ejaculation scene available, but it is being worked on by CEO, so expect it to be in a future update ;)

Hi,

Can you post your mod in download section so we can follow the update of the mod rather the post in forum ?

Is it compatible with sexlab framework which try to achieve the same thing (very differently) ?

You have done so much work, very impressive and I like the idea (just afraid to try a break again my skyrim).

This is fantastic. Seems to be working well with  HeroedeLeyenda's All-in-One Animated Pussy mod available here at Lover's lab as well. The key stroke action  are an interesting development . I think the way you have implemented the animation control makes it much like a mini game. My hat is off to your professional development of an enjoyable and  zany aspect to this extraordinary game world. Looking forward to more things in development.