OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

-A few questions to help me understand. This will cover any Skyrim Client language that uses non-english characters? (as long as those characters are in the fonts exported with the SWF.)

Theoretically YES. Because my dll directly uses the codepage conversion functions from Windows API, so it supports all encodings, which are supported by Windows API itself. Here is the full list of the codepages in MSDN. Any value from the first column of this table can be used as a first parameter of my function (and as a second parameter it can be used too, in the situations when you conversely want the reverse conversion from UTF-8 to one of the local codepages). Actually it just can convert between any of two codepages shown in that table, and it can do it in both directions (depending which codepage is sent as first parameter, and which as second). Also especially for the utf-8 i have reserved a special identifier "utf-8", which is considered as a corresponding predefined CP_UTF8 constant in Win API and it is recommended to use instead of 65001 numeric identifier of utf-8 from the table. But i said "theoretically", because currently it was not tested on any other localizations of the game, than russian. So about russian and english i am really sure that it will work, but it is designed to work on any codepages, which are supported by Windows API. So we just need to ask the real users of the other language versions of skyrim, which codepage their game uses, then write it into the ini of the corresponding language, and we must do this only once, and then the end users will not need to change it by their own hands anymore. But if you and i dont know any real users of japanese or italian for example, or some other languages, then at first we just can set the supposed codepages for such languages from the MSDN table shown above, and then we always can correct it later in the future, if at least one of the real users of such languages will report that it is incorrect and will agree to test it on his game.

- The output will always be UTF-8 it seems so that will never need to be changed but the first parameter will change? I worry that it might be a high learning curve for users to know how to get that number and input it correctly in their ini. I suppose the best way would be to have the codepage be an option in the translation.ini so it would be set correctly for the translation. Would it be correct to just auto-set the first parameter based on the language of the Skyrim Client? (I'm assuming something like Bethesda would have tied in codepage localization with different language releases and that these would tie in with the the codepage used.)

Yes, you understood exactly what i propose to do. As i see you already make so, that for each language it uses the different files in Data\meshes\0SA\mod\0Sex\translate folder, if i not mistaking.

So we need just add the codepage parameter separately into each ini file for each language, and make the mod use it depending on which language the game uses. For example:

_english.ini

codepage = "1250" (for english does not really matter, because any codepage contains standard ASCII english characters)

_russian.ini (by the way i already created this file and started to make the russian translation slowly :D)

codepage = "1251"

For the end users the codepage parameter will be by default already provided by us inside of the localization ini files, so in the usual circumstances the end user should not bother himself with setting it manually. Except the rare situations of various non-official localizations or the game, where the codepage can be changed manually by user himself in some unknown way. So in such exceptional situations the user still will have the ability to open his language ini file and correct it to his personal preferences by his own hands.

I'm making russian translation right now, but cuz you solved the main problem, i'll gladly give this honor to you, if you want it)

Sadly i don't have much time lately, actually =\ Can send you my files, but they r on translit atm.

I had an idea, whilst playing with Osex today and I figured I'd toss it in, I don't know if its even possible or feasible. Well basically I thought it would be cool if we could trigger like multiple orgasms for women. Basically if they are making love in whatever position, a multiple orgasm can be triggered based on how high her partner may have raised her arousal and their past interactions (thus his learning better what pleases her body) and perhaps it might even increase their disposition toward each other! Well.. that was a thought I had :) 

Either way, thanks for the mod :) Oh.. I was wondering if in the future would it be possible to make love on beds? or I suppose one should just stand on the bed and it should work right? I never even thought to try let me do that lol 

Thank you again~ 

-C

I don't get why the mod doesn't assign a personnality anymore to my female char. Npc gets Oguy and I get "undefined"   :(

Never worked on first try but always worked on quit game and reload but now I just get pokerface ....

I don't get why the mod doesn't assign a personnality anymore to my female char. Npc gets Oguy and I get "undefined"   :(

Never worked on first try but always worked on quit game and reload but now I just get pokerface ....

Hi Cema,

If it's getting OGuy it should be getting both the only thing I can think of is if you activated OLyn at some point maybe it resulted in a typo in the identity document where you turn it on. If it's not this I"ll look into it and see what I can come up with.

I'm taking a day or two off of OSA to get my Skyrim house in order but I've got the patch almost complete. Not quite sure about the behavior file issue, I really don't have a say in it besides clicking the generate FNIS button, I could try dividing the packs up into smaller animation groups for more but smaller packs but I don't think that will help since they are already very divided up. I've done some things to test this round so maybe it might just fix itself from some small changes.

Side note on OS Body 2.0: I made this solution, the issue I face is I make lots of retextures and have to make 100s of CK forms for them all and it's a pain. Most likely am going to include this segment of the solution in OSA because it's lightweight and completely optional and I think it might be pro as another resource for it. It would be an overlay that can be brought up that lists a string array of textures, you can pick one from the list and it will update the item.

You add a NiStringsExtra data to whatever nif you want, fill the entries with _d texture maps you want to switch in if any. Hit an option in game and if the nif has this kind of data you'll get the whole list in a UI you can pick any texture listed there and it will swap it in. Example:

tumblr_o8didmMGCj1ubnr1mo7_r1_1280.jpg

Think like in the case of Osare Panty Packs where there are 20 different textures to equip. This would be just one item that you change to whatever with the UI like Dyes kind of but instead of a tint it adds an alternate texture. Might just keep it private as most people would most likely not know what to do with it but I think it would be very easy for anyone's that opened a nif before so maybe it might be a good resource. See what people think here.

I'll see what I can come up with in the meantime sorry it's giving you trouble.

CEO,

I got to test this last night and I must say, it's fanfuckingtastic.

The UI is genius.

I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

Tonight I attempted to setup the ESG slots to match up with my game.

When I load up the game, and hit 0, let go of her...and then try to undress. Lydia will have all of her options listed. I can remove everything correctly so far.

When I toggle actors for Lydia to remove my gear for some reason the only option it gives is to remove weapons.  Did I do something wrong?

<male>
<esg id="helmet" s="30"/>
<esg id="helmet" s="31"/>
<esg id="helmet" s="42"/>
<esg id="cuirass" s="32"/>
<esg id="gloves" s="33"/>
<esg id="boots" s="37"/>
<esg id="miscmid" s="55"/>
<esg id="miscmid" s="57"/>
<esg id="stockings" s="54"/>
<esg id="intlow" s="45"/>
<esg id="cape" s="40"/>
<esg id="cape" s="46"/>
<esg id="cape" s="47"/>
<esg id="inthigh" s="56"/>
<esg id="misclow" s="53"/>
<esg id="miscmid" s="49"/>
<esg id="miscarms" s="59"/>
<esg id="earrings" s="43"/>
<esg id="necklace" s="35"/>
<esg id="rings" s="36"/>
<esg id="glasses" s="44"/>
<esg id="shield" s="39"/>
</male>
<maleExclude>
<esg s="61"/>
<esg s="48"/>
</maleExclude>
<female>
<esg id="helmet" s="30"/>
<esg id="helmet" s="31"/>
<esg id="helmet" s="42"/>
<esg id="cuirass" s="32"/>
<esg id="gloves" s="33"/>
<esg id="boots" s="37"/>
<esg id="miscmid" s="55"/>
<esg id="miscmid" s="57"/>
<esg id="stockings" s="54"/>
<esg id="intlow" s="45"/>
<esg id="cape" s="40"/>
<esg id="cape" s="46"/>
<esg id="cape" s="47"/>
<esg id="inthigh" s="56"/>
<esg id="misclow" s="53"/>
<esg id="miscmid" s="49"/>
<esg id="miscarms" s="59"/>
<esg id="earrings" s="43"/>
<esg id="necklace" s="35"/>
<esg id="rings" s="36"/>
<esg id="glasses" s="44"/>
<esg id="shield" s="39"/>
</female>
<femaleExclude>
<esg s="61"/>
<esg s="48"/>
</femaleExclude>

that's the contents of my XML file.
I can click the option in the 0Sex Menu to unequip all and equip all.
I had actually even tried copy and pasting the female setup over the male setup and it's the same result.

Is there something I could try to fix that?

Now on a few other notes.

If you're taking any suggestions...

The blowjob and the animation where she's on her knees just watching him jerk off. Some additional animations for her to start rubbing one out while watching would be great. 

I've seen you talk about your own followers now and then and people asking about the bodies.

Have you thought about rebuilding the bodies in bodyslide as a preset?

Another thing you might look at that might pertain to your last few postings, which I only skimmed over.

Racemenu and Bodyslide have a function between them called BodyGen.

You can build out a default body in Bodyslide with morphs enabled.

You then can enter an ini file and randomize all females based on whatever settings you type into that ini file.

You can also specify specific settings by the character's reference number.

I've got Lydia set up with a specific body type.

Jenassa is set with another and Hulda another. Then other npcs are all randomized so there's a bit of variety.

What's really nice is if you then have an armor pack that's built for your bodyslide body (I'm using UUNP Special) you can build morphs off them as well. Then you can actually take a piece of armor and put it on Lydia and it'll match her body. You can then take the same piece and place it on Hulda and it'll match her body and so on.

I'm loving it. Used to I'd build bodies in bodyslide for various characters who had their own folder structure (bijin warmaidens and such) but this makes it even easier to have specific shapes for specific characters.

The only draw back is I'm uncertain how you add something like the push up cleavage effect to a piece of armor as the armor piece will just adjust to the character's body.  I do think there is an option you can do that adds it. I'm just not sure how it works. There is an example that adds the high heel effect to certain equipment when the character doesn't normally have it. I'd imagine it's done with that.

I have no idea if that info is even helpful, just saw you all discussing something about various body shapes.

What's hilarious is when I was originally setting it up and testing with a preset someone here on LL had provided that was seriously over exaggerated. I'd load into a test cell and spawn a bunch of the same npc and she'd have such weird body shapes. 

Crap I forgot something... my one complaint.

The sound used when the bodies slap together...it just sounds a little too high or sharp. First time I saw a demo video showing 0Sex off I kept wondering what the damned clicking was. Now the sound for the spanking when you slap that ass is fantastic.

It may be a temporary file or something but I'd quite like to see it replaced. Also, I dunno if it's possible but a little selection of sounds to add a little variety to the bodies slapping together would be a nice addition. 

Keep up the amazing work. I appreciate the hell out of this.

OH...also if people need a mod that'll let you unbind the Numpad keys from the SkyUI favorites. 

AH Hotkeys works pretty well. I had to use it so I could navigate without equipping and equipping stuff constantly.

CEO this issue that Cema and Eireamhoin are describing is the same one. Cema doesnt get personality (sounds) and Eireamhoin doesnt get esg setup. I would bet that Cema also gets only weapon to unequip for player when personality is not assigned.

Restarting the game fixed this for me when i was testing but it happens at random. I think giving more time for that function to asign things to actor will fix all those issues.

It only happens on player character so if its not about timing then it could be that your function that dispells actra is somehow affecting this.

Restarting the game fixed this for me when i was testing but it happens at random. I think giving more time for that function to asign things to actor will fix all those issues.

I gave it another restart and loaded it up and this time my character does have his gear options.

There is another thing that's odd though. After both character have removed their helmet.

The option to remove helmet is still there. 

As shown in the post above, I do have 3 different slots handling the helmet. I've got a mod that adds hoods.

I've also noticed sometimes when you activate 0sex that you can navigate the UI immediately, and sometimes you have to wait a bit. 

Would this be due to my own script lag? I'm thinking it probably is *grins*

I would bet that Cema also gets only weapon to unequip for player when personality is not assigned.

It only happens on player character so if its not about timing then it could be that your function that dispells actra is somehow affecting this.

Yep I doubt it comes from a flaw in the mod itself. And yes I can just unequip weapon and yes it used to work on a save and restart, but not really anymore. So either my computer is seriously busy or I did something wrong ...

So I tried to enable Olyn and curisouly when I enable Olyn, my female char gets Olyn with no problem ...

Yeah ... I don't think there is anything to understand here ^^

I gave it another restart and loaded it up and this time my character does have his gear options.

There is another thing that's odd though. After both character have removed their helmet.

The option to remove helmet is still there. 

As shown in the post above, I do have 3 different slots handling the helmet. I've got a mod that adds hoods.

I've also noticed sometimes when you activate 0sex that you can navigate the UI immediately, and sometimes you have to wait a bit. 

Would this be due to my own script lag? I'm thinking it probably is *grins*

Exclude slot 31 from helmet. This slot is for hair/hoods and is tricky one. It behaves differently then other slots. It always shows head gear no matter what you have equipped. Also slot 30 is head so that could also be reason why you always see it (you cant unequip head). Check my signature for my esg setup for comparisons.

Yep I doubt it comes from a flaw in the mod itself. And yes I can just unequip weapon and yes it used to work on a save and restart, but not really anymore. So either my computer is seriously busy or I did something wrong ...

So I tried to enable Olyn and curisouly when I enable Olyn, my female char gets Olyn with no problem ...

Yeah ... I don't think there is anything to understand here ^^

It could be that there is something about 0Lyn but i would make my bet on that being just random coincidence and that restart of the game simply solved it and on another restart you may get same issue again.

I think there is something about timings or dispelling that makes player character to not get its profile correctly.

CEO, I just have to say what an incredible mod this is. It took me a long time to get around to trying it but I'd say it's the most impressive mod I've ever used - and I've used a lot. Thank you very much for all the work you've put into it, and the team helping as well.

(you cant unequip head).

Well, not until FunnyBizness starts making OSex animations, at least :P

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I'm having two problems. My first is this is not appearing in MCM for me to play around with (even though I constantly get the MCM registered 1 new menu notification), and my second is shortly after I start an animation I can no longer navigate the UI to select a new stage. Almost as if TFC bugged out. Am I missing something here?

I do have all the proper requisites installed and yes, I ran FNIS. What am I doing wrong to not get the MCM portion and the inability to control the scene as if TFC bugged?

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I'm having two problems. My first is this is not appearing in MCM for me to play around with (even though I constantly get the MCM registered 1 new menu notification), and my second is shortly after I start an animation I can no longer navigate the UI to select a new stage. Almost as if TFC bugged out. Am I missing something here?

I do have all the proper requisites installed and yes, I ran FNIS. What am I doing wrong to not get the MCM portion and the inability to control the scene as if TFC bugged?

For your first problem, there's no MCM anymore.

The second... Don't know tbh^^ How are you selecting changes? It's now selected with all numpad, maybe you opened the menu (right side of the screen) then you can't change stages.

Hi CEO 0S! I was going to post asking about how to make the characters orgasm/ejaculate but I've already read somewhere that that feature is on hold for a future update. Nevertheless, I wanted to say thanks for sharing your mod with us! I'm having mad fun with it and can't wait for OSex 1.082 with those sex spooning poses :cool:

Exclude slot 31 from helmet. This slot is for hair/hoods and is tricky one. It behaves differently then other slots. It always shows head gear no matter what you have equipped. Also slot 30 is head so that could also be reason why you always see it (you cant unequip head). Check my signature for my esg setup for comparisons.

I excluded Slot 31, that seems to have made the UI option to disappear.

It still removes the hoods as well. I'm guessing the hoods are equipped in two portions. One the hood and the other may be the circlet metal bit. Not sure.

I did have the player character items not showing in the UI again. A few reloads/restarts and they were back.

I tried the SaveCleaner tool just to see if that did anything.

Another issue I'm having is the two of them won't always redress completely. 

My character wasn't always reequipping his breastplate, lantern, weapons and I think boots.

Lydia would leave off her breastplate and helm/hood and weapon. I think she carries a lantern as well so that was being left off. 

Anything I should check in regards to that?

I know this is probably such a basic question, but i've reinstalled both the mod and FNIS several times now. Whenever i boot up the FNIS loader, it reads all of the 0Sex Mods as question marks, and i cannot activate anything in game. Am i missing something? I made sure to get all of the necessary mods and i've never had this problem before.

Ultimately there is one thing your mod could do that would make a lot of people very happy : enable players to create easily chains of animations in order to be able to launch a complete love scene by pressing on one button

And add animations

Then you would become a god among god :

300_Rodrigo_Santoro_003.jpg

Ultimately there is one thing your mod could do that would make a lot of people very happy : enable players to create easily chains of animations in order to be able to launch a complete love scene by pressing on one button

I think I understand what you mean.  The common term would be "macros."  In Photoshop, you can record a sequence of actions to occur, save it as a macro and play it back later.  You could then build a library – Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, etc.  I'm guessing the hard part would be setting up the interface for it.  The macros could be stored in xml files.

that would be really great :) , a lot of animators here would add more scenes 

Another issue I'm having is the two of them won't always redress completely. 

My character wasn't always reequipping his breastplate, lantern, weapons and I think boots.

Lydia would leave off her breastplate and helm/hood and weapon. I think she carries a lantern as well so that was being left off. 

Anything I should check in regards to that?

Nothing you can do. At the moment only items reequipped will be those that have reequip animation.

Breastplate, weapons and boots do have them so its strange that it doesnt reequip them for you.

This could be because you set wrong esg slots for those items or those are custom items that occupy different slots.

CEO should probably make it so that redress all function is played for all remaining items that were not reequipped.

Migal do you have Go to bed mod installed? If so did you ever see it to popup error on load?

Im asking coz im suspecting that 0sex dispell could be affecting it somehow.

This could be because you set wrong esg slots for those items or those are custom items that occupy different slots.

According to the screenshots I took to setup the ESG file, they both occupy slot 32 for the breastplate and didn't change that one.

I'll play around with it more later. 

Also, this is a strange question but is there a way to keep my SOS enabled (sexlab replacer) Calyps Strap On from overly enlarging? 

post-282734-0-94413400-1465562879_thumb.jpg

post-282734-0-63102400-1465562887_thumb.jpg

Images are just a default male with no resizing

Female is set with UUNP body morph to 7B Oppai and has the strap on equipped.

so, I made a complete new / fresh install on a new game and installed all the required mods.

I have the same problem though but can atleast provide a bit more information this time.

now, only the schlong of my character shrinks on the tip and only like that when I aproach a female actor.

when I aproach a male actor it's working fine.

have a look 

ae2715fdf9.png

also, the All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 works just fine when having sex with a male actor, it's not working with a futa character though.  ( I made the changes noted here: http://ceo-os.tumblr.com/0SA/UM/0Sex/Futa/ )

to get the futa-character I use SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon   in case this could be important.

tl;dr :  1. futa on male = works   ( hdt vagina works )

2. futa on futa   = cocktip shrinks ( hdt vagina doesnt work )