In case you're still interested in feedback:

Most outfits fit perfectly, and those that don't I think get screwed by RaceMenu morphs/body scales, which is not really related to this mod in particular (clipping on some of the gloves and stockings, Delicate Tops clip through on higher weights, etc). No CTD's or anything on a mod heavy installation. Previews work fine, facing the right way, though they're those "book cover" previews and not actual preview models (which I assume is intended?).

Only nitpick would be the Heels sound requirement, which I wasn't really interested in and would've liked it to be optional. Thankfully it's not obnoxious and is a small download.

Fantastic collection overall, really. Thanks for this.

In case you're still interested in feedback:

Most outfits fit perfectly, and those that don't I think get screwed by RaceMenu morphs/body scales, which is not really related to this mod in particular (clipping on some of the gloves and stockings, Delicate Tops clip through on higher weights, etc). No CTD's or anything on a mod heavy installation. Previews work fine, facing the right way, though they're those "book cover" previews and not actual preview models (which I assume is intended?).

Only nitpick would be the Heels sound requirement, which I wasn't really interested in and would've liked it to be optional. Thankfully it's not obnoxious and is a small download.

Fantastic collection overall, really. Thanks for this.

I still receive feedback, but is inactive now, especially for this mod.

The box preview method used by many mods, and it's performance wise because the game don't have to load high poly/texture in inventory. And I'm lazy to work on world model for this mod.

You can always delete esm and reassign vanilla footstep back by using TES5Edit or CK.

I Like the Evenesk's Elite armor, But no arm armor? come on. Also its needs some more armor parts in general, if I if I knew how to do anything In outfit studio would make all the zabable stuff separable armor parts . (also add the missing leg and bar parts)

Great mod, looks awesome ingame. Had no issue installing beside my own stupidity. now evry thing is showing no clipping an vendor are installed. Can't use AddItemMenu some how it wont Work ingame  can't figure out why. So i tried too install the crafting esp. but i cant figure out how too get it working. Had it ingame ones and could craft it but it was pure see through.

Any advice too what i am doing wrong. I know its not your problem but cant find any solution myself.

Again thanks for a great mod. Job well done

How do i convert this to CBBE Curvy?

In-game every top is distorted and bottoms clip through the player.

I tried using bodyslide but it had no effect :/

Okay, so If I equip the Jeans, they clip through the legs

If I equip any top , the breasts get pushed to the left and basically flattened, but the jeans now work correctly :\

Ihave no idea what i did wrong, I have al of the required mods.

Hey, I downloaded the file from the MEGA link and only found the meshes for the Bodyslide. So, when I tested it in-game, as expected, I'm missing the textures. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Or provide a link for the textures? Thanks.

All the meshes (.nif) and textures (.dds) are compressed in the .bsa file in the mega download. Skyrim reads them automatically.

After installing the main file and patching it to 1.7, do the following:

1/ Open Bodyslide.

2/ In the 'Preset' dropdown menu, select your body.

3/ In the 'Group Filter' box, click on the magnifying glass and select 'Choose Groups'.

4/ Put a tick next to 'Luxury Collection HDT' and click 'OK'.

5/ Click on the 'Batch Build' button (bottom left). You should see all the 'LUX' clothes ticked. Click 'Build'.

Now all the outfits have been created in the shape of your selected body.

Note: If you want to view outfits in Bodyslide, you need to enable 'BSA Textures' in Settings.

If it still doesn't work then you are probably using Mod Organizer and need to check your installation method.

heya, it`s been long since this answer but, i`v done it, it fits perfectly on body just textures is messed up, there`s some pixeled cubics showed on outfit and there is no actual texture... so if everything is in BSA, if i`ll extract it, how you think? it will fix texture problem? :D

Hey, I downloaded the file from the MEGA link and only found the meshes for the Bodyslide. So, when I tested it in-game, as expected, I'm missing the textures. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Or provide a link for the textures? Thanks.

All the meshes (.nif) and textures (.dds) are compressed in the .bsa file in the mega download. Skyrim reads them automatically.

After installing the main file and patching it to 1.7, do the following:

1/ Open Bodyslide.

2/ In the 'Preset' dropdown menu, select your body.

3/ In the 'Group Filter' box, click on the magnifying glass and select 'Choose Groups'.

4/ Put a tick next to 'Luxury Collection HDT' and click 'OK'.

5/ Click on the 'Batch Build' button (bottom left). You should see all the 'LUX' clothes ticked. Click 'Build'.

Now all the outfits have been created in the shape of your selected body.

Note: If you want to view outfits in Bodyslide, you need to enable 'BSA Textures' in Settings.

If it still doesn't work then you are probably using Mod Organizer and need to check your installation method.

heya, it`s been long since this answer but, i`v done it, it fits perfectly on body just textures is messed up, there`s some pixeled cubics showed on outfit and there is no actual texture... so if everything is in BSA, if i`ll extract it, how you think? it will fix texture problem? :D

even extracted does not helped, meshes created but texture is still messed up

xsqhleN.png

bWp4BmR.jpg

What should I do if BodySlide won't detect the group filter for the Luxury Collection?

1. Make sure you are using version 2 or higher of Bodyslide.

2. Restart Bodyslide

3. Then Now check the group filter again for "Luxury Collection HDT"

If it still isnt there, then it is because you didnt download the proper files. These are (Install in this order!!!):

1. Luxury Collection.7z (The link for the large download is in the link.txt under download section, The file is about 1.5 GB)

2. Luxury Collection Fixes for 1.7.7z (The file is about 75 Mb and is found a few pages behind in this thread)

3. Luxury Collection 1.7fix.7z

4. 564ae4358a7d3_HeelsSound1.5.7z (google or search for the file here at LL. Maybe there is a new one)

Use a mod manager. If it asks for overwriing while installing, allow it.

5. Restart BS and check if the collection is complete now.

Placing archive inside archive was not the best move for modification of this size... Well, hopefully its content worth the effort of downloading and twice-unpacking. . .

That was actually your error when downloading from MEGA. However, it's not really your fault as it's not that clear on the MEGA website. If you click 'Download to ZIP', the site packs the mod into a zip before sending it to you. All you needed to do was click on the mod name.

I guess you're right. Will pay more attention to where I stick my mouse button into...

Besides, it was definitely worth the effort. Thank you!

How do i convert this to CBBE Curvy?

In-game every top is distorted and bottoms clip through the player.

I tried using bodyslide but it had no effect :/

Okay, so If I equip the Jeans, they clip through the legs

If I equip any top , the breasts get pushed to the left and basically flattened, but the jeans now work correctly :\

Ihave no idea what i did wrong, I have al of the required mods.

I've finally made some screenshots of the issue I'm having:

In the picture of the jeans ,there is no top equipped

In the picture of the top, there is a weird warping issue, but the jeans fit perfectly :/

post-1078429-0-44964900-1454360567_thumb.jpg

post-1078429-0-62021600-1454360573_thumb.jpg

What should I do if BodySlide won't detect the group filter for the Luxury Collection?

1. Make sure you are using version 2 or higher of Bodyslide.

2. Restart Bodyslide

3. Then Now check the group filter again for "Luxury Collection HDT"

If it still isnt there, then it is because you didnt download the proper files. These are (Install in this order!!!):

1. Luxury Collection.7z (The link for the large download is in the link.txt under download section, The file is about 1.5 GB)

2. Luxury Collection Fixes for 1.7.7z (The file is about 75 Mb and is found a few pages behind in this thread)

3. Luxury Collection 1.7fix.7z

4. 564ae4358a7d3_HeelsSound1.5.7z (google or search for the file here at LL. Maybe there is a new one)

Use a mod manager. If it asks for overwriing while installing, allow it.

5. Restart BS and check if the collection is complete now.

oh! I never checked the link.txt, silly me. Thanks for your polite and prompt response!  :D

Thanks for the update! I suppose that there will be performance drop in inventory, so I didn't make real ground model, and of course I am lazy to do so ;P

Any detail about the stocking texture problem? It's a single texture model, so maybe you changed the wrong one?

I will eventually give this mod update when I have time and skill to port models by myself, so I will see what I can do then :D

You're welcome! :D

There is only one real change left I wanted to make, but it's a LOT of work and I can't even think about it right now. I wanted to move all the files and folders into a single 'Luxury Collection' folder in the Meshes folder. That way there is less folder clutter. Also, I want to keep a copy of all the bodyslide nif output files (standard HDT body 0 and 1 weight) with their folder structure not in the BSA, so should someone need to uninstall, for whatever reason, everything gets removed including all the bodyslide generated folders. Thus, it's a clean uninstall.

As for the stocking texture problem, I am still learning about textures, specular and transparencies etc but I can't figure out why the stockings appear ok on one leg and not ok on the other. It's the same texture for both stockings and a single mesh. See below. 

Anyway, I still haven't got any feedback about my changes yet. I hope someone can confirm it all works properly.

Thx for the update :). Working very well so far. Only 2 things:

1. Only the sweet dream stockings are not clipping severly for me. The other stockings are not fitting my legs properly.

2. We need a vendor to sell these armors, they are to good to only be accessable for free.

1. Only the sweet dream stockings are not clipping severly for me. The other stockings are not fitting my legs properly.

2. We need a vendor to sell these armors, they are to good to only be accessable for free.

1: Learn how to use bodyslide

2: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1287617

Folks, i'm inactive for Skyrim now. Since some people and my screenshots are ok and most of your problems often are user problem, i don't have time to help. Try learning to be a REAL Bodyslide player or use pre-made body.

I will come back when I am going to update this pack. NIO is already in my plan and it's easy to do it yourselves. This pack doesn't have many high heels....they are just texture variations.

1: Learn how to use bodyslide

2: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51192-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/page-5?do=findComment&comment=1287617

Something seems not right in ya head.

1. Without mesh adjustments, the stockings I mentioned clip and are no good when bare feet. Good for you if you re firm in Bodyslide.

2. Try it out yourself, if the vendor sells stuff for you in version 1.7, let as know which magic you used.