Can someone post a tutorial for installation,i have all the required mods but i cant get the cloting to work,its missind body parts when i equip it .

It isnt easy to install, for some reason I personally have 3 things to install for this mod and I dont understand what I did to get it working in game.  My problem is I see total black while in bodystudio.

One thing you have to do is put an .esp file in the right spot and I couldnt tell you exactly where it is supposed to go cause everyone here says to install it.  They refuse to tell me the exact file placement.

But hopefully someone here will see our questions.

Are you using Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager to install your mods?

If you're using Mod Organizer then you need to refer to that mod's help page, because it requires extra attention. You need to read up on how it works. I'm sure there are Youtube videos for it too.

As for mods and where they should be placed in your directory, they *should* be placed in the same folder structure contained in the compressed file you downloaded. For example, .esp files go in the Skyrim/Data folder. If you look in the compressed file you should see a folder called 'Data' and inside it is usually the .esp file. However, if you are using Mod Organizer, the setup is a little different. I don't use it, so I don't know exactly.

If you don't know how to install mods properly, then using bodyslide and mods like this won't get you very far.

The .bsa and the .esp file didnt install using nexus or MO.  And MO is the easiest to use because of the customability.  When I download the main file for this mod it tells me to install it.  The .bas and the .esp under caliente tools does not get installed.  This is a known thing.  The problem is where under the plethora of folders under Bodyslide/caliente tools/.... do I put those 2 files.  One is very small and the other is a gig at least.  I know that they are the files that have the colors for the outfits.  Now my game works with this mod where I have them placed, but in bodyslide all I get is black outfits.  It would be amazing to get that to show he colors too.

Mods/Bodyslide and Outfit Studio/Caliente Tools/Bodyslide/

That is where I have them for now.

I also have them under Mods/Luxury Collection Meshes/then the 2 files and a folder called calientetools/bodyslide/3 more folders, data, groups and sets.

It looks as if I have the meshes in 2 places.  What do I move to where and what to delete.

Edit -1

So I uninstalled everything.

Reinstalled the two files for Luxury Collection 7.7 and the 1.4gig file.  Everything works in game and in bodystudio my outfits are still black.

The .bsa and the .esp file didnt install using nexus or MO.  And MO is the easiest to use because of the customability.  When I download the main file for this mod it tells me to install it.  The .bas and the .esp under caliente tools does not get installed.  This is a known thing.  The problem is where under the plethora of folders under Bodyslide/caliente tools/.... do I put those 2 files.  One is very small and the other is a gig at least.  I know that they are the files that have the colors for the outfits.  Now my game works with this mod where I have them placed, but in bodyslide all I get is black outfits.  It would be amazing to get that to show he colors too.

Mods/Bodyslide and Outfit Studio/Caliente Tools/Bodyslide/

That is where I have them for now.

I also have them under Mods/Luxury Collection Meshes/then the 2 files and a folder called calientetools/bodyslide/3 more folders, data, groups and sets.

It looks as if I have the meshes in 2 places.  What do I move to where and what to delete.

Edit -1

So I uninstalled everything.

Reinstalled the two files for Luxury Collection 7.7 and the 1.4gig file.  Everything works in game and in bodystudio my outfits are still black.

Bodyslide can read bsa now, so you may want to refer to BS page. Actually, you don't need to care the texture preview in BS bacause ingame is more important.....

It's a HUGE mod, so I don't blame you or anything :). There are only a few things here and there and that is amazing you got everything working so well. The race bug only had 4 or 5 AA probs.

As for the bone weighting, I am having problems with stockings and shoes from another mod I am trying to bodyslide. The high-heel foot mesh doesn't fit the body. There is a visible seam. The stockings on the legs are weighted perfectly, but when crouching the feet mesh stick through only around the seam. How do you match the feet and body and get the weighting the same so there is no clipping on both? I know it's a complicated question, so you don't really have to explain it if you're busy ;)

Edit: Ah nevermind, I found the problem. The body and feet were using different skeletons *sigh*. But now I have a strange lighting bug, heh. It's always something!

You can check the weights of working high heels to see the correct bone weights if you use outfit studio. Using 3dsMax, we can use skin wrap and add body first, and then add feet next. Feet weights will override body weights properly.

About lighting bug, copying original BSTextureProperty to new one should fix it.

On an off topic, the heels sound works great for every shoe in the game except for the Sweet Dreams shoes.

I dont think where this mod got installed bodyslide is reading the bsa.  I dont know enough how to check.

Edit 1 - I checkd a box to read bsa files and now everything says No Image across the outfits instead of being completely black.  Is this progress?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Luxury Collection Fixes for v1.7 - Beta

• GND (GO) ground models included for every item; i.e. you can view each item in the in-game inventory preview window.
  • ESP items fully renamed, sorted and cleaned for easy editing, referencing and adding colors etc.
  • Succubus set added to and changed. Part of a multi-mod color match project I've been working on with this mod and other mods. Just stuck this simple one in for the halibut. ;)

I didn't shorten any item names. Easy to do now for yourself with the changes above. I'm fine with how it is, personally.

--------------------

TESTERS wanted, please. I need feedback that this works as it should. I made and edited so many items, I've lost focus heh. Each item should appear in the preview window as it should on the body. Items should appear clearly in the preview window facing the right way. Items can be dropped and picked up properly (not terribly important). Let me know. Thanks.

--------------------

Note: There's a strange texture problem with 3 stockings in the 'Sweet Dreams: Spicy' set. Red, Fuchsia and White (at least they're the most obvious). If anyone knows why the stockings don't match each other and can fix it, let me know. I'm fussy that way.

Fixed. File will be updated soon.

Install:

Install main file. Patch with the official 1.7fix and overwrite with your mod manager. Finally, install this with your mod manager and overwrite.

Luxury Collection Fixes for 1.7.7z

Hey, I downloaded the file from the MEGA link and only found the meshes for the Bodyslide. So, when I tested it in-game, as expected, I'm missing the textures. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Or provide a link for the textures? Thanks.

All the meshes (.nif) and textures (.dds) are compressed in the .bsa file in the mega download. Skyrim reads them automatically.

After installing the main file and patching it to 1.7, do the following:

1/ Open Bodyslide.

2/ In the 'Preset' dropdown menu, select your body.

3/ In the 'Group Filter' box, click on the magnifying glass and select 'Choose Groups'.

4/ Put a tick next to 'Luxury Collection HDT' and click 'OK'.

5/ Click on the 'Batch Build' button (bottom left). You should see all the 'LUX' clothes ticked. Click 'Build'.

Now all the outfits have been created in the shape of your selected body.

Note: If you want to view outfits in Bodyslide, you need to enable 'BSA Textures' in Settings.

If it still doesn't work then you are probably using Mod Organizer and need to check your installation method.

hi, 

I like your mod, but i have problems with the height from the heels 

post-238469-0-84992400-1451221925_thumb.jpg

I use the High Heels HDT mod version Beta 0.5 from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D36213&pUp=1

when i use the option from this mod in the mcm menu to delete the high spell from the heels and put my own on it. its gone fine, but when i put the heels off and on again, they have now 2 highs (the original and mine) and switches between them. 

like this sample

post-238469-0-29435700-1451221495_thumb.gif

can anyone help me?

hi, 

I like your mod, but i have problems with the height from the heels 

I use the High Heels HDT mod version Beta 0.5 from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D36213&pUp=1

when i use the option from this mod in the mcm menu to delete the high spell from the heels and put my own on it. its gone fine, but when i put the heels off and on again, they have now 2 highs (the original and mine) and switches between them. 

can anyone help me?

Did you install the 1.7fix from the download page? That should fix the height problem.

If you want to adjust the heels manually to your preference, use 'TES5Edit' and open this mod. In the left pane, expand the mod and open 'Spell' and click on a spell for a particular heel set and then on the right side, under 'Magnitude' (near the bottom) change the amount there. You will have to remove your shoes and put them on again to see the difference if you're wearing them in a save.

HDT heels have always been buggy if trying to alter things in the MCM menu. Doing it manually saves a lot of headaches.

Note: Your 'Global Offset' needs to be zero for the correct heights to show. At least I believe so. You will also have to delete any adjustments you made in MCM previously. Basically, reset the settings for the shoes to default.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Luxury Collection Fixes for v1.7 - Beta

• GND (GO) ground models included for every item; i.e. you can view each item in the in-game inventory preview window.
  • ESP items fully renamed, sorted and cleaned for easy editing, referencing and adding colors etc.
  • Succubus set added to and changed. Part of a multi-mod color match project I've been working on with this mod and other mods. Just stuck this simple one in for the halibut. ;)
I didn't shorten any item names. Easy to do now for yourself with the changes above. I'm fine with how it is, personally.

--------------------

TESTERS wanted, please. I need feedback that this works as it should. I made and edited so many items, I've lost focus heh. Each item should appear in the preview window as it should on the body. Items should appear clearly in the preview window facing the right way. Items can be dropped and picked up properly (not terribly important). Let me know. Thanks.

--------------------

Note: There's a strange texture problem with 3 stockings in the 'Sweet Dreams: Spicy' set. Red, Fuchsia and White (at least they're the most obvious). If anyone knows why the stockings don't match each other and can fix it, let me know. I'm fussy that way :dodgy:.

Install:

Install main file. Patch with the official 1.7fix and overwrite with your mod manager. Finally, install this with your mod manager and overwrite.

Thanks for the update! I suppose that there will be performance drop in inventory, so I didn't make real ground model, and of course I am lazy to do so ;P

Any detail about the stocking texture problem? It's a single texture model, so maybe you changed the wrong one?

I will eventually give this mod update when I have time and skill to port models by myself, so I will see what I can do then :D

Thanks for the update! I suppose that there will be performance drop in inventory, so I didn't make real ground model, and of course I am lazy to do so ;P

Any detail about the stocking texture problem? It's a single texture model, so maybe you changed the wrong one?

I will eventually give this mod update when I have time and skill to port models by myself, so I will see what I can do then :D

You're welcome! :D

There is only one real change left I wanted to make, but it's a LOT of work and I can't even think about it right now. I wanted to move all the files and folders into a single 'Luxury Collection' folder in the Meshes folder. That way there is less folder clutter. Also, I want to keep a copy of all the bodyslide nif output files (standard HDT body 0 and 1 weight) with their folder structure not in the BSA, so should someone need to uninstall, for whatever reason, everything gets removed including all the bodyslide generated folders. Thus, it's a clean uninstall.

As for the stocking texture problem, I am still learning about textures, specular and transparencies etc but I can't figure out why the stockings appear ok on one leg and not ok on the other. It's the same texture for both stockings and a single mesh. See below. 

Anyway, I still haven't got any feedback about my changes yet. I hope someone can confirm it all works properly.

post-381977-0-69628200-1451281203_thumb.jpg

post-381977-0-77840500-1451281235_thumb.jpg

post-381977-0-50463500-1451281244_thumb.jpg

You're welcome! :D

There is only one real change left I wanted to make, but it's a LOT of work and I can't even think about it right now. I wanted to move all the files and folders into a single 'Luxury Collection' folder in the Meshes folder. That way there is less folder clutter. Also, I want to keep a copy of all the bodyslide nif output files (standard HDT body 0 and 1 weight) with their folder structure not in the BSA, so should someone need to uninstall, for whatever reason, everything gets removed including all the bodyslide generated folders. Thus, it's a clean uninstall.

As for the stocking texture problem, I am still learning about textures, specular and transparencies etc but I can't figure out why the stockings appear ok on one leg and not ok on the other. It's the same texture for both stockings and a single mesh. See below. 

Anyway, I still haven't got any feedback about my changes yet. I hope someone can confirm it all works properly.

I though about folder structure before, but I gave up. I also thought about putting meshes outside of BSA, and I also gave up since I was going to use MO. It's still a great thing if you still going to do this, please PM me the cleaned up version :)

The best way should be no any output meshes at all because this is a bodyslide conversion and the default output are also generate by BS. I'm going to save my disk space and UL/DL time, so lazy people should learn to generate by themselves.

About the stockings, this looks like the shader settings in meshes are wrong. I don't know too much about this, maybe you have to adjust shader flags. I didn't encounter this, so probably you messed up something?

The best way should be no any output meshes at all because this is a bodyslide conversion and the default output are also generate by BS. I'm going to save my disk space and UL/DL time, so lazy people should learn to generate by themselves.

About the stockings, this looks like the shader settings in meshes are wrong. I don't know too much about this, maybe you have to adjust shader flags. I didn't encounter this, so probably you messed up something?

About the meshes, I only meant that if the bodyslide nif folder/file structure (not all nifs, only the bodyslide ones) is already there then if you need to uninstall, everything gets removed. Without this, when you make your bodyslide files and then uninstall the mod, the bodyslide files in all the folders stay behind on your HD. I guess this would only be good for non-MO users.

As for the stockings, I didn't change any nif files or the TXT files or AA in the esp. Only renamed. It was like that before the changes. I don't have ENB, maybe that makes a difference. I will do some research.

EDIT: Ok. I found the problem! In the .esp TXT files for all the stockings in the 'Sweet Dreams: Spicy' set, the diffuse map was being used for the normal map also. So, 'stockings.dds' and 'stockings.dds' were being used, instead of 'stockings.dds' and 'stockings_n.dds', for example. I changed it and it's working now. I'll update my file when I sort out a few more things. :)

About the meshes, I only meant that if the bodyslide nif folder/file structure (not all nifs, only the bodyslide ones) is already there then if you need to uninstall, everything gets removed. Without this, when you make your bodyslide files and then uninstall the mod, the bodyslide files in all the folders stay behind on your HD. I guess this would only be good for non-MO users.

As for the stockings, I didn't change any nif files or the TXT files or AA in the esp. Only renamed. It was like that before the changes. I don't have ENB, maybe that makes a difference. I will do some research.

EDIT: Ok. I found the problem! In the .esp TXT files for all the stockings in the 'Sweet Dreams: Spicy' set, the diffuse map was being used for the normal map also. So, 'stockings.dds' and 'stockings.dds' were being used, instead of 'stockings.dds' and 'stockings_n.dds', for example. I changed it and it's working now. I'll update my file when I sort out a few more things. :)

yeah, i know, i used NMM while making this. Now I am using MO, so I won't do this in the future.

About the problem.....it's my mistake lol......no one has noticed the error since this was released, thanks for pointing out. 

Without doubt the worse mod I have ever tried to use...and I do mean "tried". I have done EVERYTHING to get this to work! No dice... And support for people who have problems with the mod..."CTD - Something on your end"...thanks for the advice. FAQ should really say FOAD.

First it made the bodies invisible...cue 2 days work. Now it ctd the second I try to equip anything. I'm not dumping any more effort into this. I wouldn't recommend downloading/installing this mod. You'll only be giving yourself a month of headaches before you give up and delete it. I know I have. I'm not the most experienced mod user, but I couldn't, and I doubt it when anyone on this site says they got this mod to work.

Sorry for the rant. It's just that there are a ton of really nice looking items in this mod and I am very frustrated that it doesn't work. I don't mean to dump on the uploader...like I said, I'm just frustrated.

Without doubt the worse mod I have ever tried to use...and I do mean "tried". I have done EVERYTHING to get this to work! No dice... And support for people who have problems with the mod..."CTD - Something on your end"...thanks for the advice. FAQ should really say FOAD.

First it made the bodies invisible...cue 2 days work. Now it ctd the second I try to equip anything. I'm not dumping any more effort into this. I wouldn't recommend downloading/installing this mod. You'll only be giving yourself a month of headaches before you give up and delete it. I know I have. I'm not the most experienced mod user, but I couldn't, and I doubt it when anyone on this site says they got this mod to work.

Sorry for the rant. It's just that there are a ton of really nice looking items in this mod and I am very frustrated that it doesn't work. I don't mean to dump on the uploader...like I said, I'm just frustrated.

You need to ensure the following:

1/ You have an HDT compatible skeleton. Try XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

2/ You need HDT Physics Extensions installed.

3/ You need HDT HighHeel System installed.

4/ You need Heels Sound installed.

Basically, what is listed on the main page. It will CTD if you're missing any of the above. Run LOOT to ensure load order is correct.

Download the 'Link.txt' from the download page and open it and copy the link and paste it into your browser and download the huge file from MEGA. Download the 1.7fix. Install the main file with your mod manager and then overwrite with the 1.7fix afterwards.

Once the above is installed properly, run Bodyslide and in 'Group Filter' select the LUX HDT and then 'Batch Build' the outfits to your selected body type. See previous posts for similar advice with more detail.

NOTE: A small tip if you get CTD's loading Skyrim. Install TES5Edit. Run it with all your mods ticked. If you get an error when loading your mods, it will usually tell you what mods you are missing/need. If you get CTD's in-game, then it's something else. Usually with HDT it's an incompatible skeleton, however in this case many people don't Bodyslide all the outfits before playing.

You need to ensure the following:

1/ You have an HDT compatible skeleton. Try XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended.

2/ You need HDT Physics Extensions installed.

3/ You need HDT HighHeel System installed.

4/ You need Heels Sound installed.

Basically, what is listed on the main page. It will CTD if you're missing any of the above. Run LOOT to ensure load order is correct.

Download the 'Link.txt' from the download page and open it and copy the link and paste it into your browser and download the huge file from MEGA. Download the 1.7fix. Install the main file with your mod manager and then overwrite with the 1.7fix afterwards.

Once the above is installed properly, run Bodyslide and in 'Group Filter' select the LUX HDT and then 'Batch Build' the outfits to your selected body type. See previous posts for similar advice with more detail.

NOTE: A small tip if you get CTD's loading Skyrim. Install TES5Edit. Run it with all your mods ticked. If you get an error when loading your mods, it will usually tell you what mods you are missing/need. If you get CTD's in-game, then it's something else. Usually with HDT it's an incompatible skeleton, however in this case many people don't Bodyslide all the outfits before playing.

Decided to give this one more try... Everything I need is downloaded except htd physics which gives this error when i try to install it:

Error loading 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\obmm\mods\HDT Physics Extensions 14.28.omod'

File HDT Physics Extensions 14.28.omod appears to have been modified in a way which could cause a security risk.

obmm will not load it.

No idea what that means or what to do about it. When I try the fix you suggested, it goes fine until I get to the batch build part. I have no check box for LUX items. All I have are CBAdvanced, CBBE bodies, undies and vanilla, Unified UNP and Unassigned. I really don't know why I tried this again. More frustrated than ever...

I've posted this in the hope that someone can get some use out of my issues. I give up. It just should not be this difficult to install a mod.

*EDIT* Now it's back to ctd. FFS, why is this so god damn hard! Christ, I give up. Samustus, don't worry about replying. I am so sick of this mod I'm deleting Skyrim. No game should be this much stress and irritation! Thanks for your help though. It's appreciated.

Placing archive inside archive was not the best move for modification of this size... Well, hopefully its content worth the effort of downloading and twice-unpacking. . .

That was actually your error when downloading from MEGA. However, it's not really your fault as it's not that clear on the MEGA website. If you click 'Download to ZIP', the site packs the mod into a zip before sending it to you. All you needed to do was click on the mod name.

hello and happy new year

great work

but when a try to make  batch build i have this error message

"unable to load small imput nif "??

thanks for help

Can you write down exactly what it says when you get the error and post it here, please? Is it precisely "unable to load small imput nif "?

A few questions for you:

What mod install program are you using?

Did you check your 'CalienteTools' folder to see if everything is installed properly from the main file? Open the 1.5Gb main 'Luxury Collection.7z' file and view the 'CalienteTools' folder and compare it to the folder on your HD. If the files from the mod file are not on your HD, then there is an installation error.

Placing archive inside archive was not the best move for modification of this size... Well, hopefully its content worth the effort of downloading and twice-unpacking. . .

That was actually your error when downloading from MEGA. However, it's not really your fault as it's not that clear on the MEGA website. If you click 'Download to ZIP', the site packs the mod into a zip before sending it to you. All you needed to do was click on the mod name.

hello and happy new year

great work

thanks for help

Can you write down exactly what it says when you get the error and post it here, please? Is it precisely "unable to load small imput nif "?

A few questions for you:

Did you check your 'CalienteTools' folder to see if everything is installed properly from the main file? Open the 1.5Gb main 'Luxury Collection.7z' file and view the 'CalienteTools' folder and compare it to the folder on your HD. If the files from the mod file are not on your HD, then there is an installation error.

i chek my folder everything  great

i use nmm to load mod

and for exemple  from message error :oufit failed. lux armor lace unable to load small imput nif/c/programmefile(86)/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/

data/caliente tools/shapedata/luxury collection/armorlace/armorlace nif

hello and happy new year

great work

thanks for help

A few questions for you:

i use nmm to load mod

and for exemple  from message error :oufit failed. lux armor lace unable to load small imput nif/c/programmefile(86)/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/

ok find my mistake thanks for your help

i use nmm to load mod

You could try and install the mod again. Install main file and then overwrite with 1.7fix patch. Or you could just open the 'Luxury Collection.7z' file and copy the whole 'Caliente Tools' folder from the compressed file into your 'Data' folder and overwrite when asked. If you do this, then you will need to copy the 'Caliente Tools' from the 1.7fix .7z into your data folder and overwrite afterwards also.

If the problem persists, check your version of Bodyslide/OS or try re-installing it.

Somehow the file is missing or corrupt.

If you STILL get the problem after all of the above, I can only suggest redownloading the main file from MEGA. Somewhere along the line something got corrupted.

EDIT: You fixed it? Great! Have fun :)