[DOA5LR] Nude Males Mods [Erect Version]

NVIDIA RELOADED 1.02 by the way thank you for you reply!

Don't know why character don't load for you 
i have the same (Nvidia,1.02,Reloaded version and RLD crack)

are you sure you don't have 1.02A ? (if you have the DLC senran kagura necessarily you have 3DM crack 1.02A)

i think this mod work only with RLD crack and not 3DM crack

i'm kinda confused as to where i place the folders? Q_Q

-Download DLC pack
-open folder where you installed the game (DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round => DLC)
-put 122122 in DLC folder 
-in DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round folder found steam_api.ini
open it and change a line DLC00x=0000000000 to DLC00x=0000122122

i thinks you need to use RLD crack version for this mod

use this DLC,Hayabusa and zack always now loading......what the matter~?

Very strange i download my DLC pack and all characters works for me  
Can you tell me your graphic card type (AMD,NVIDIA...);?
And your version of the game ( 3DM,RELOADED or Steam) and 1.02 or 1.02A ?

I actually tried to use the TMC's in my legit Steam version, and Hayabusa and Zack did not load. But on my "other" version (1.02), I used the DLC version and all characters work fine for me.

Thanks for your reply

now I know this mod probably need 1.02 RLD crack for work !

Hello Guys ! 

I would like to know how to install the mods on the legit Steam version of the game ?

i can't find the DLC folder to put TMC files, do i need to create it ?  i downloaded umod and DLC Tool but im a bit lost on what to do after ... 

Thanks

Edited by Chastity4Life

Hello Guys ! 

I would like to know how to install the mods on the legit Steam version of the game ?

i can't find the DLC folder to put TMC files, do i need to create it ?  i downloaded umod and DLC Tool but im a bit lost on what to do after ... 

Thanks

Try here: http://www.gamevixenzone.net/hot-stuff-21/how-run-doa5lr-real-nude-mods-2130/

Scroll down to second post and read Potatoe's post and you should download thing.rar.  It includes cracked launcher (which in my opinion I didn't need it) 3DM.ini and steam.api.dll which is the modded version that also have scribble words.

Just replace the current steam.api.dll that you have from downloaded the steam version and put modded steam.api.dll to DOA5LR folder.  You are all set for modding.  Be aware it will delete your saved data if you replace steam.api.dll if you already started the game.

Thanks a lot ! you rock !  I got it now and it work perfectly ! :) 

Is there a way to change the language back to english ? cuz its in chinese now.

Also someone know a way or a tutorial to modify these mods ? ( like amplifying/enhancing some parts of the body)

I heard you need a prog like Metasequoia to do it , but i don't know how to make the .bcm files in the DLC pack compatible with these kind of programs.

Hey guys!

I have repack the dlc with Leon and Bayman.

I have also put the "normal state" of the dick.(For more information see the photos)

The JahnLee's dlcs numbers are 11 and 14.

Let me know if Zack and Hayabusa's mod work correctly.

Zack and Hayabusa won't load.

They work for me. Probably the same issues as before.

But thanks for making the pack!

Hey guys!

I have repack the dlc with Leon and Bayman.

I have also put the "normal state" of the dick.(For more information see the photos)

The JahnLee's dlcs numbers are 11 and 14.

Let me know if Zack and Hayabusa's mod work correctly.

Zack and Hayabusa won't load.

They work for me. Probably the same issues as before.

But thanks for making the pack!

The weird thing is, I'm already using the "thing rar" from game vixen mod. Aside from all my  official DLCs. Prior to my installing the last set of DLCs from steam, the ninja set , encore package. Zack loaded. But when I added some extra Timmy goodness, this issue shows up. No biggy though as I rarely use Zack and Ryu anyway.

Guys how can we actually see the captured photo gallery in steam version? How could I find the folder. Thank you!

You can go to the album window in the game itself. Or when you exit, the option to upload images pops up.