[DOA5LR] Nude Males Mods [Erect Version]

Am I doing something wrong?

I have all of them working except Jann lee, or more to the point I have all of them working how I want them except Jann lee.

the only slot I can get to work with Jann lee is slot no 3, which makes him appear a little lower into the list than I would like (I would really like all the nudes as the last costume)

DLC tool doesn't complain about any slot from 1-9 but slots 5,4,2 and 1 crash the game and slots 9-6 show absolutely nothing (in game) 3 is the only one that works, but I'm concerned that I will not be able to use any more custom costumes for Jann lee if this is the case. (eg hard or floppy variants)

Am I doing something wrong?

I have all of them working except Jann lee, or more to the point I have all of them working how I want them except Jann lee.

the only slot I can get to work with Jann lee is slot no 3, which makes him appear a little lower into the list than I would like (I would really like all the nudes as the last costume)

DLC tool doesn't complain about any slot from 1-9 but slots 5,4,2 and 1 crash the game and slots 9-6 show absolutely nothing (in game) 3 is the only one that works, but I'm concerned that I will not be able to use any more custom costumes for Jann lee if this is the case. (eg hard or floppy variants)

Sorry from what I know slot who work with Jann lee are slot no 0 and 3 only 

[DOA5LR] Nude Males Mods

About:

This mod is based on the mod of ogami4 on DeviantArt

[update]
-Neck fixed for Hayabusa ,Hayate ,Ein and JannLee
-Bug fixed for Hayabusa and Zack in 1.02A version

it contains the following characters:
Jacky ,Akira, JannLee, Brad, Hayate, Ein , Zack, Eliot, RigHayabusa, Bayman, Leon and Bass

Download Link :
(Information: in DLC Pack nude mod is the last costume except for JannLee its costume 11)

Credits to:
-Ogami4 (http://ogami4.deviantart.com/) for Jacky,Akira,Eliot,rig,Brad,Bayman ,Bass ,Hayabusa ,Hayate ,Ein and JannLee mods
-XKamsonX(http://xkamsonx.deviantart.com/) for Originals males body for Xnalara
-Wadamen(http://wadamen.tumblr.com/) for Orignial Eliot body for Xnalara
-xoDOAox for body swap ,textures swap ,added objects (Sunglass,Hairband),and Eliot penis resize

requesht genfu

Zack's neck is still broken, Akira doesn't have a penis, and Hayate's penis is all white like a plain mesh. Everyone else is fine on my end.

Ah well. Too bad these models aren't as good as SoulCalibur 5's nude male models.

Their skin texture looks amazing in that game, and all it took was a very simple hex edit to reveal nude male models:

What is this wonderful Soul Calibur platform? PC or PS4? This is very promising

Zack's neck is still broken, Akira doesn't have a penis, and Hayate's penis is all white like a plain mesh. Everyone else is fine on my end.

Ah well. Too bad these models aren't as good as SoulCalibur 5's nude male models.

Their skin texture looks amazing in that game, and all it took was a very simple hex edit to reveal nude male models:

What is this wonderful Soul Calibur platform? PC or PS4? This is very promising

PS3 or Xbox 360.

Since I'll be surprised if anyone that has any real skill will make a nude Raidu, I've put one together using a recolor of the Bayman/Leon body, which MOSTLY fits Raidu's head. Here it is for anyone that wants to play around with it. :)

requesht genfu

That's like 4 spams for the gramps. You into geriatric s3x?

Since I'll be surprised if anyone that has any real skill will make a nude Raidu, I've put one together using a recolor of the Bayman/Leon body, which MOSTLY fits Raidu's head. Here it is for anyone that wants to play around with it. :)

requesht genfu

I like genfu

requesht genfu

I like genfu

Well... Some old guys can be awesome too!!! :P

https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/02/08/matataku/

requesht genfu

I like genfu

Well... Some old guys can be awesome too!!! :P

https://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/02/08/matataku/

You're el pollo locco  :D

I know this is doa but I saw soul calibur 5 posted and I was wondering how the male completely naked, I use soul calibur 5 editor by violet vodka but the file was corrupted and I tried many times but nothing. It would be awesome if anybody know the hex code or what kind of program I need. Sorry for the long post

I know this is doa but I saw soul calibur 5 posted and I was wondering how the male completely naked, I use soul calibur 5 editor by violet vodka but the file was corrupted and I tried many times but nothing. It would be awesome if anybody know the hex code or what kind of program I need. Sorry for the long post

SoulCalibur V is for PS3 and Xbox 360. Unfortunately, it's not for pc.

Sorry for derailing the thread, guys, but this may be appropriate if someone can maybe rip these models, or copy the texture onto DoA5LR nude male models.

To use nude male models in SoulCalibur V, you'll need SoulCalibur V Save Editor ver 11.0.8, created by violent vodka.

When going into equipment editor, you need to have this hex put into the following body parts,

from Neck to Upper Skull:

Neck = 02 07 00 00 00

Upper Breast = 02 07 00 01 01

Shoulder = 02 07 00 02 02

Upper Arms = 02 07 00 03 03

Lower Arms = 02 07 00 04 04

Hands = 02 07 00 05 05

Lower Breast = 02 07 00 06 06

Abdominal = 02 07 00 07 07

Waist = 02 07 00 08 08

Thigh = 02 07 00 09 09

Knee = 02 07 00 0A 0A

Shin = 02 07 00 0B 0B

Foot = 02 07 00 0C 0C

Upper Skull = 02 07 00 0D 0D

This works online too. And for some reason, this makes the skin look softer, like as if Project Soul used some sort of soft engine shader for this specific nude male model, compared to the default male model. I can make a separate thread with a video tutorial that I've already made if anyone is interested.

If you have more questions, please look at my SoulCalibur V Nude Males Modding thread and reply over there, for the sake of not getting off-topic here.