[DOA5LR] Nude Males Mods [Erect Version]

Just use TMC for make your own dlc, I am using 1.04 version with latest update and Hayate work fine for me with all others chars.hWhere can I find instructions on the installation file tmc?

I'm happy for you   :)

There must be something in your version that is causing a conflict. I personally tested that DLC and it works in 1.04.

I quickly put together a nude mod for Raidou if any of you are interested.  It's not perfect, but I think it's playable enough to share.  Not sure if he's been made or not, but last time I checked the update 4 pack, he wasn't included.

attachicon.gifRaidou_nude_test (7).jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-102215-v039a-tool-update-seam-smoothing-tutorial/?p=1360834

Hey Great mod, thank you

hope see him without glove :)

Hey Great mod, thank you

I think this is the best I can do

post-781013-0-72943700-1445706131_thumb.jpg

post-781013-0-49353200-1445706133_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-69227000-1445706134_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-84403400-1445706135_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-87330900-1445706136_thumb.jpg

Is this what you are looking for?  I'm afraid I can't get rid of the other glove since there's no complete mechanical arm mesh for me to borrow.   I need to do some touch ups, and I will put it up in my thread as an alternative version.

Hey Great mod, thank you

I think this is the best I can do

attachicon.gifRaidou_nude_NoGlove (1).jpg

Is this what you are looking for?  I'm afraid I can't get rid of the other glove since there's no complete mechanical arm mesh for me to borrow.   I need to do some touch ups, and I will put it up in my thread as an alternative version.

Yes he look great like this !
You have right , you can't disable glove for mechanical arm
thank you for this mod !

Yes he look great like this !
You have right , you can't disable glove for mechanical arm
thank you for this mod !

I updated the original post here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-102315-v039a-tool-update-seam-smoothing-tutorial-nude-raidou/?p=1360834

Also fixed some seam issues.  Let me know if you run into any problems with the model, and I will try my best to fix them. 

Thanks so much for these hopefully some one down the road can improve them. There seems to be some problems I notice like

The bottom part they don't sweat

The lining around the waist around area you can kinda still see the outline of their shorts were so hopefully the line around the waist can be removed,but unfortunately that probably due to the xnlara model.

They defiantly need pube version

There is still some line around the neck it most noticeable on Hayate and Jan Lee

Jacky has some mesh problems around his dick its noticeable on the select screen.

Hopefully someone down the road brings up the standard as the girls, but thanks.

Just a heads up a new noesis plugin has been released which we are now able to view the nude male mods.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

To install simply place the doa5pc_custom.py in the phyton folder Noesis\plugins\python\" folder if you have any doa5 plugin in there delete it

With this you can now create the icons for the male characters using their mesh model some of the guys like Brad Wong, Jan lee, Eliot, Jacky, Ein, Raidou don't have the right icon.

There is a tutorial on how to make your own costume icon

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11148760/1/

If you need the program you can get it here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pw6w96clz6jkj3l/TOOL+noesisv4151.7z

I made fixed icon for the following character Brad, Ein, Eliot, Janlee, Jacky and Raidou I used the tutorial I posted, but I used fireworks instead of photobucket I saved the files as PNG and than I used an online tool here

http://online-converting.com/image/convert2dds/

Select the third option for format browse the file and than click convert file after than inject the new DDS file with the texture tool into the P file.

I tried to make it as close as accurate so it matches the rest of costumes.

post-906065-0-97734600-1446258210_thumb.png

post-906065-0-67816500-1446258231_thumb.png

post-906065-0-50369800-1446258234_thumb.png

post-906065-0-41512500-1446258237_thumb.png

post-906065-0-66829500-1446258240_thumb.png

post-906065-0-83470200-1446341845_thumb.png

fixed icons Nude Male Mods.rar

While playing, I noticed some glitches occuring which maybe the effects of the change in slot numbers. I found this in mod at 3DM by jht385. Hope this helps (Zack's white briefs have also been fixed).

Thank you Verhoven69.

Now please...

Request Raidu e Gen Fu.

Both Nude Remix Females and Nude Males works 100%.

Just add this.

DLC001=403351

DLC002=403350

DLC003=403063

DLC004=403062

DLC005=403061

DLC006=403060

DLC007=382870

DLC008=358144

DLC009=358143

DLC010=358142

DLC011=358141

DLC012=358140

DLC013=352150

DLC014=351850

DLC015=167167 - Nude Remix Females

DLC016=168168 - 2 Nude Girls No Mask

DLC017=169169 - Alpha 152 Nude

DLC018=122123 - Nude Males

Using last version.

Raidou was recently added to the pack if you haven't download the pack these past couple of days redownload in first post. Timmy C will probably release Gen Fu later down. If you want to apply my fixed icon simply download the archive tool.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ec6hz31s15fof/5LRTools

Open up the 122123 in the data folder and swap the --P by right clicking it with the appropriate one and that is it.

Raidou was recently added to the pack if you haven't download the pack these past couple of days redownload in first post. Timmy C will probably release Gen Fu later down. If you want to apply my fixed icon simply download the archive tool.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ec6hz31s15fof/5LRTools

Open up the 122123 in the data folder and swap the --P by right clicking it with the appropriate one and that is it.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Can someone explain how to use TMC mod?

The TMC and TMCL files are raw files if you want to make your own DLC package for the nude mods. If you want to install the Nude mod simply downloaded my updated one a few post above it has all of the males and the white penis fix.

I've decided to share some thoughts about this mod pack and just say that while I extremely appreciate the enthusiasm of those responsible for something I've been eager to see someone accomplish since the dawn of the franchise being modded, I do have some concerns.

The first thing is that I've noticed the transparent pants aren't fully removed. I'm aware that using the same layer for the models is easier but unfortunately very lazy because some bugs could easily be traced back to the original source. Changing the color of the character's skins won't make a significant difference either because shadowing the protruding layer and slightly disfigured bodies with simple recolors won't hide it.

Another thing, which perhaps may sound like an odd request, is that I've noticed the majority of nude mods in the past don't feature an anus texture that properly fits within the buttocks behind the crotch section. Mostly they're too below the intergluteal cleft section and furthermore too tiny to be made out despite the buttocks looking beautifully crafted. I'm not trying to say anyone that attempted these mods are amateurs but a slight adjustment could do the trick.

A final thing, speaking of the buttocks, intergluteal cleft, and genitalia: the boy's butts aren't as detailed as the girls and the cock and balls seem a bit discolored for some of the guys that don't have the same skin pigments as the layer. For some people this could be easily distracting when they're hoping it looks flawless (which is sometimes very impossible).

No, I'm not requesting any immediate changes to appeal to my "visioning", but I figured sharing my thoughts on this glorious idea for the fans hoping to get the dudes unclad too.

I do agree with you if these problems were fixed than they would be perfect Also the line around  the neck is also another problem, The problem here is these mods if I'm not mistaken were converted from a xlanra. So maybe someone with more experience will make those changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the nude pack updated

Ein and Hayate white penis fix for NVIDIA users

Genfu added by Timmy C

Personal costume icons for Raidou, Genfu, Jacky, Eliot, Ein,

Hello.

I just registered to say THANK YOU, very very much, for fixing Ein/Hayate issue with nVidia users. Couldn't find it anywhere... Good job!

Here is the nude pack updated

Ein and Hayate white penis fix for NVIDIA users

Genfu added by Timmy C

Personal costume icons for Raidou, Genfu, Jacky, Eliot, Ein,

Hello.

I just registered to say THANK YOU, very very much, for fixing Ein/Hayate issue with nVidia users. Couldn't find it anywhere... Good job!

Your welcome, but you should really be thanking mrmojorisin since he fixed it and I just uploaded it. It was a sweat texture that was causing it.