[DOA5LR] Nude Males Mods [Erect Version]

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I have all female characters nude, now I have almost all male characters, almost all soft variations, but it's incomplete, and I don't want the Hyabusa/Zack fixed version because of the white area, and for some reason can't for the life of me figure out how to make the mods, even though I've been doing this kinda stuff for years. I just want all characters nude, hard and floppy versions, lol. Floppy versions look too broken, too... :/ oh well. I guess all I can do is wait and hope, like when the game first came out. At least I have all females nude! haha

Man, I have all female characters nude, now I have almost all male characters, almost all soft variations, but it's incomplete, and I don't want the Hyabusa/Zack fixed version because of the white area, and for some reason can't for the life of me figure out how to make the mods, even though I've been doing this kinda stuff for years. I just want all characters nude, hard and floppy versions, lol. Floppy versions look too broken, too... :/ oh well. I guess all I can do is wait and hope, like when the game first came out. At least I have all females nude! haha

In this link you can find zack fixed nude mod without the white area http://ogami4.deviantart.com/

Speaking of ogami4, they made a new soft penis model that is more realistic sized. I have made TMC and TMCL files for about half the guys with it. It doesn't fit some of them, and some of them I couldn't get it to work without texture or vertex issues.

Can you do an updated DLC pack and fix Zack too? Thanks in advance!

P.S. Used your previous mods with lnk swap..awesome! 

Btw: I can't seem to download your mods. What happened?

Speaking of ogami4, they made a new soft penis model that is more realistic sized. I have made TMC and TMCL files for about half the guys with it. It doesn't fit some of them, and some of them I couldn't get it to work without texture or vertex issues.

Just added the TMC files to my post above yours. :)

BTW, this penis also fits Brad, Hayate, and Ein, but I couldn't get it to work without issues for them, so if someone can figure it out and share the files they create, I'd be grateful.

BTW, this penis also fits Brad, Hayate, and Ein, but I couldn't get it to work without issues for them, so if someone can figure it out and share the files they create, I'd be grateful.

Its working now. Thanks!

Its working now. Thanks!

You're very welcome! Also, I just noticed that the Jacky model has a missing vertex in his neck, so I used the Jann Lee model for him instead. I also usd the Jann Lee model for Akira, Hayate, and Ein, and it works pretty well, with just a slight neck seam issue..

• 3 weeks later...

I used the DLC pack. :(

I think it's a "slots" problem
For my DLC pack i use slots 7 but in 1.04 slots 7 is now used for halloween 2015 costumes

Here you can download free slots informations for males and females in 1.04

For resolve your problem don't use DLC pack ! Download TMC/TMCL files 
and Download DLC tool here:
1, Run 'DLC Tool.exe'
2, Click 'New' button, digital input dlc (eg: 122122)
3, Click Characters container 'Add' button, select Male
4, Properties -> Costume slot -> input number 8-9 (eg: 8)
5, Files -> Click 'Add' buttion -> add the downloaded file (do it for all males)
6, Click 'Save' buttion, save dlc file.
7, Copy dlc file folder(eg: 122122) to game DLC folder.
8, Use Steam crack game patch(eg: RELOADED Crack)
9, Edit Steam crack game *.ini, add dlc info (eg: DLCxxx=122122,xxx = DLC ID)

It works now! Thank you so much for your help! 

can you upload your DLC file for 1.04 pls?

Ayy caramba! THAT is the updated file! :@

nope I download the latest file but the game crash

While playing, I noticed some glitches occuring which maybe the effects of the change in slot numbers. I found this in mod at 3DM by jht385. Hope this helps (Zack's white briefs have also been fixed).

is this the latest file? do I need to use   122122 file?

While playing, I noticed some glitches occuring which maybe the effects of the change in slot numbers. I found this in mod at 3DM by jht385. Hope this helps (Zack's white briefs have also been fixed).

Verhoven69 have upload 122123 dlc it work for 1.04 
(122122 is for 1.02 or 1.02A)

Verhoven69 have upload 122123 dlc it work for 1.04 
(122122 is for 1.02 or 1.02A)

ok ill try it later.thanks anyway

122123- The version  two male Ein ,Hayate  characters white texture on the organ (also in the set is not Jan lee )

122122 -version ( that in the first post of this topic ) works only Jan  lee  when choosing the rest of the male characters in the game crashes

my version DOALR 1.04 -With the latest DLС that do not work without the last update

post-486730-0-75859100-1445600795_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-40277600-1445600797_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-05963000-1445600798_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-01728900-1445600799_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-85760100-1445600799_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-86028000-1445600800_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-93137700-1445600801_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-98564200-1445600802_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-17913800-1445601184_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-65889500-1445601238_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-15529200-1445601658_thumb.jpg

post-486730-0-72241700-1445601659_thumb.jpg