I didn't see this mentioned previously in the thread, but with this mod installed, SkyUI is complaining that the map.swf is the wrong version. The error comes up when I open my map and says it expects version 5.0 but the map.swf is 4.2 or something close.

Is it safe to let SkyUI overwrite the map? I know it'd cure the error, but not sure if it'd break your mod.

I have this bug , too. Before it was OK. After instaling your mod bug is on map.

Yeah the error, as far as I can tell, doesn't break anything, just pops up when I open my map.

I swapped the priority in MO to put SkyUI higher and that fixes the error. I don't know if it stops this mod from working as I didn't have any sexy-times to investigate whilst playing last night. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I got the map error msg with SkyUI5.0 as indicated on OP but I also don't see any sex marker either.  Not sure if it's because Sex Finder is not compatible with SkyUI5+ or that I did something wrong. 

I upgraded to SL1.6 and SkyUI5+ is a requirement so won't be able to back test with SkyUI4+.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Really great idea! I hate it when I cannot figure out where things are happening too! Best I had before was to pull out my Detect Life spell (or use the Aura Whisper shout), but this was not all that reliable either lol...

Just a small note - you can run this to remove the annoying error messages SkyUI won't give an option to turn off:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72247/?

I asked the creator of SkyUI many, MANY times to add these options to his MCM menu, but I have been snubbed and ignored (as he ignores all legitimate questions, such as when I asked him what format .gif's should be to show up in MCM menus...).

I have long since stopped trying to ask him anything. *shrug*

• 4 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...