[updated 9/03] Angeli Devious Expansion

View File

Mod Name: Angeli's Devious Expansion
Version: 1.40
Author: Angeli, xiaomiza

Description:
First, one of my friend asked me for a rubbersuit replace for Trapped in Rubber, but I also added some other items like plugs, cuffs... So, my friend said why not to creat a standalone Devious Devices Expansion.
Required Mods:
1.SexLab Framnetwork 1.59c
2.SexLab Aroused RE V16
3.ZaZAnimationPack 6.0+
4.Devious Devices - Assets 2.9.0
5.Devious Devices - Integration 2.9.1
6.Devious Devices - Expansion 1.2.1
7.HDT HighHeel 0.5Alpha
8.CBBE HDT Body
9.XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.6+
10.HDT - SMP(Option,if you want the InflatorPlugs' physical effects)

Recommended Mods:
Trapped in Rubber

Features:
This mod is a Devious Devices Expansion, and all the items add has DD effects.
Enjoy!
1.Rubber Suits:
Two kind of rubberSuit(13 colours)
A new collar(13 colours)
A new balletBoots(13 colours)
A new ponyBoots(13 colours)
A new rubbergloves(13 colours)
A new rubbercollar(13 colours)
A new rubberblind(13 colours)
A new rubbergag(13 colours)
some new Amazing Plugs(could move automatically)
2.Angeli Ratax Armor:
it's Light Armor, included Helmet(Hiden), Armor, Gloves, HighHeels Boots,Collar and cuffs,a set of plugs.
and they can be tempered and Enchanted.
3.Option - Trapped in Rubber Replace:
Option, replace the 13 colours rubbersuits to Trapped in Rubber 0.52.

How to get them:
Read the Book《Devious Devices: Chastity Belts》,then you can craft them on forge.
Chinese Version link:
http://www.star01.net/post/164005

Future Plan:
Add more amazing DD items to this MOD.

CREDITS:
Angeli, who made the Amazing Meshes and Texture
xiaomiza,who write all scripts
Ashal, the author of SexLab Framnetwork
Zadil and Min for creating Devious Devices.
greyspammer, the author of Trapped in Rubber

Permission:
You do not allowed to repack, or repost any parts of this MOD without my permission. Otherwise do what ever you want in you ower PC.

Suggestion: English clarity

Permission:
You do not allowed to repack, or repost any parts of this MOD without my permission. Otherwise do what ever you want in you ower PC.

to

Permission:
You are not allowed to repack or repost any part of this mod, on loverslab or any site, without my permission. Otherwise, do what ever you want on your own PC.

I checked the mod through TESV, haven't played with it yet, but the helmet and the gasmask don't seem to have script objects. If they aren't complete, ignore this, just mentioning it in case you forgot to move them into the mod.

Always nice to see more devious stuff! Thanks for sharing.

I would echo slvsaris' post, though. UNP would be great. The main reason I don't use Trapped in Rubber personally is the lack of a UNP catsuit, and as an officially supported devious body it's a pity a few more devious plugins don't include support for it.

Having tried (and failed) to convert numerous catsuits to UNP myself however, I do acknowledge that all the currently available ones don't translate at all well to smaller boobs. :-/

Suggestion: English clarity

Permission:

to

Permission:

You are not allowed to repack or repost any part of this mod, on loverslab or any site, without my permission. Otherwise, do what ever you want on your own PC.

I checked the mod through tesv, havne't played with it yet, but the helmet and the gasmask don't seem to have script objects. If they aren't complete, ignore this, just mentioning it in case you forgot to move them into the mod.

Yes, you are right, there are two gasmasks and one hood didn't finished yet. will be finished on next version.

just leave them to test the meshes, and forgot to ignore them.

Sorry for my poor English.

I would echo slvsaris' post, though. UNP would be great. The main reason I don't use Trapped in Rubber personally is the lack of a UNP catsuit, and as an officially supported devious body it's a pity a few more devious plugins don't include support for it.

Having tried (and failed) to convert numerous catsuits to UNP myself however, I do acknowledge that all the currently available ones don't translate at all well to smaller boobs. :-/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/number 60 is a conversion of PLCS. I dont use unp, but as far as I know you should be able to use em with unp too right? So you may replace the meshes and textures from the mod with the PLCS ones.

Thank you, seems lovely.

Which CBBE preset is used ?

used the old CBBE preset, not the newest CBBE Curvy.

Angeli will upload the BodySlide file later.

OK thank, that explain why my PC is so skinny with the armor. I will wait for bodyslide then.

By the way I found some bug and typo error:

- Latax for the first equipment (I suppose it was mean to be Latex)

- The helmet is invisible (test on imperial race)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/number 60 is a conversion of PLCS. I dont use unp, but as far as I know you should be able to use em with unp too right? So you may replace the meshes and textures from the mod with the PLCS ones.

Thanks for the suggestion :) I have looked at that one before but it's unfortunately a retextured "skin" rather than an actual suit, and while it could be tweaked for UNP rather than UNPB it would clash with any boots, gloves, collar, hoods and masks the mods also use.

Anyway, I don't want to distract from this mod. The catsuit-shaped hole in the UNP wardrobe has just been a bit of an annoyance for me for a while. :P

Thank you, seems lovely.

Which CBBE preset is used ?

used the old CBBE preset, not the newest CBBE Curvy.

Angeli will upload the BodySlide file later.

OK thank, that explain why my PC is so skinny with the armor. I will wait for bodyslide then.

By the way I found some bug and typo error:

- Latax for the first equipment (I suppose it was mean to be Latex)

- The helmet is invisible (test on imperial race)

The helmet is not a bug. because Angeli made the helmet for Elin2 race, it wasn't fit vanilla races' head very well, so I just hidden it.

Thanks for the suggestion :) I have looked at that one before but it's unfortunately a retextured "skin" rather than an actual suit, and while it could be tweaked for UNP rather than UNPB it would clash with any boots, gloves, collar, hoods and masks the mods also use.

Anyway, I don't want to distract from this mod. The catsuit-shaped hole in the UNP wardrobe has just been a bit of an annoyance for me for a while. :P

Just one thing I can totally releate to that just in case of a cbbe user some armors/lingerie I really like are at least for now only available for unp :/ , but for the catsuits I assume its about the bodyshape why you dont like it otherwise you could use them since as long as they are not see trough you wont see the disorted skin texture I use serval unp armors unless they dont cover the hip breast area they look fine

Glitches/Fitting inaccuracies with latex:

The latex suit neck doesn't align with player body neck.

The latex gloves do not extend down the forearm, the seam is in need of touch ups. Wearing the latex suit doesn't change this (even though the suit should show up on the arms otherwise.

The right latex glove has some webbing in between the fingers.

For reference, this was with CBBE 3.3c and this calibrated to HDT form factor

post-180569-0-40443800-1437980466_thumb.jpg

post-180569-0-91248100-1437980484_thumb.jpg

Glitches/Fitting inaccuracies with latex:

The latex suit neck doesn't align with player body neck.

The latex gloves do not extend down the forearm, the seam is in need of touch ups. Wearing the latex suit doesn't change this (even though the suit should show up on the arms otherwise.

The right latex glove has some webbing in between the fingers.

For reference, this was with CBBE 3.3c and this calibrated to HDT form factor

Suit is aligned, but textures is 1-side, so its transparent from other side. Im using 1.0 version, and havent noticed any issues with gloves.

Just one thing I can totally releate to that just in case of a cbbe user some armors/lingerie I really like are at least for now only available for unp :/ , but for the catsuits I assume its about the bodyshape why you dont like it otherwise you could use them since as long as they are not see trough you wont see the disorted skin texture I use serval unp armors unless they dont cover the hip breast area they look fine

It's not so much about the texture distortion - which wouldn't show with an opaque catsuit as you rightly say. The shape, though, is the big problem for me. Everyone has their favourites, and their least favourites, and CBBE is just really not for me.

Thanks again.

Not a big fan of Devious Devices... But this was interesting enough to load the mods and take a look. First the bad... Gasmask doesn't block vision or mute the wearer... Not sure if it is supposed to or not... Now the good... Everything else! Seriously! This setup adds to an already impressive DD arsenal... Devious rubber armor - Check. Devious rubber clothes in a wide variety of colors - MegaCheck! Devious interactions with NPCs - Yup Check! After an hour of collecting all the pieces and giving a good test run through Riften... All I can say is Angeli has my vote! I kinda want a non-DD rubber suit as my daily armor... Looks AWESOME. Tossed some stars at the author for a mod well done :)