[updated 9/03] Angeli Devious Expansion

Would've been really cool

IF IT WOULDN'T CRASH MY GAME.

If you need help, ask.  What you did right there was rude.  You obviously did something wrong, but even if you didn't, you need to report bug properly, not just come in here and blurt out that it doesn't work like someone is obligate to drop everything and fix your installation.

Would've been really cool

IF IT WOULDN'T CRASH MY GAME.

If you need help, ask.  What you did right there was rude.  You obviously did something wrong, but even if you didn't, you need to report bug properly, not just come in here and blurt out that it doesn't work like someone is obligate to drop everything and fix your installation.

Ok, I'll describe the problem. Sorry, but those look good, but don't work, so I am sort of frustrated.

Here's what's wrong:

So, i install it using MO. I go to Mage's College, get the Book for crafting those  in the Arcaneum, get to a forge, craft one, everything's fine, craft two, still nothing, craft three, game freezes, i have to Ctrl + Alt +Delete out of it AND the save is corrupted.

• 5 weeks later...

Came across this yesterday, and oh my...   :D

Thanks to Angeli and xiaomiza for sharing.

I do have a question. 

Can some one please tell me what and where I can find the HDT SMP plug-in?

I'm only familiar with HDT PE and the High heel plug-ins.

Greatly appreciate it. 

Once again - thank you for a well made mod. Looking forward to seeing more in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know where to get hdt-smp from, as when i install and wear the two inflator plugs, i get two cylinders going down from my characters ass and pussy(im guessing it has something to do with hdt-smp as that is the only mod that i am not certain of where to get it from

I've been experiencing those issues as well, also caused by HDT-SMP (it only occurs when I add those files to replace the original HDT-PE).

I've also had problems finding proper documentation and sourcing for the HDT-SMP extensions. I found an older version, but the files on HDT's Chinese site seem to be incomplete. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For anyone interested, here is my feeble attempt to convert Ancient, Daily, and Fight outfits for UNP using bodyslide (first time). They are still in the shape of CBBE Curvy for simplicity but when you are using a UNP body, wont have that weird mesh on the hip and misaligned texture. Just overwrite old files with these. Had to delete the bounciness on the Fight set cause of major clipping with all the movement. Also fixed clipping with ancient gloves.

Angeli Devious Expansion UNP.7z

• 3 weeks later...

Was bored and looking for outfits and this still works :) for me although one issue i have noticed is that on the old blacksmith menu when you scroll through angeli's devices there is a very long pause while it renders the image in the blacksmith preview screen (reminds me slightly of that pause we use to get on racemenu when you had a stupid number of hair styles that was eventually patched)

Anyone else encountered this and if so is there a way to fix it?