What music do you listen to?

22 minutes ago, lotus.angel said:

Chino Moreno and Deftones guitars....I already posted Change in the House of Flies....but again....his voice with the guitars does something to me unlike anything else I have ever heard.   I almost feel like I am doing something naughty when I listen....not that feeling naughty stops me....ever

Yes Deftones...all day.

1 hour ago, zelphador23 said:

Solid choice as well, soooo LL community has some great music taste I'm seeing.

Thank you, though we have several dominant strands:   "Classics" (anything from the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s), Heavy metal (even death metal too), and dance (synth, funk, techno. etc.)  

Of course I think this song should represent LL very well:

How many watched the whole thing even though his beat box was bad?

Edited by steelpanther24
4 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Thank you, though we have several dominate strands:   "Classics" (anything from the 1970s, 1980s, 1990s), Heavy metal (even death metal too), and dance (synth, funk, techno. etc.)  

Of course I think this song should represent LL very well:

How many watched the whole thing even though his beat box was bad?

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

*takes breath*

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

One of my favorite movie scenes ever...It illustrates that "punk rock" is a moral principle and way of making life choices based on truth to self, not just a music phase in history

Edited by lotus.angel

The OKeefe Fountation having a FEMALE sing this reinforces my assertion that this song is a critic of the critics....Maynard offers the obvious interpretation to those only seeking the lowest hanging fruit...only to make fun of them while those paying attention laugh with him.

"Where's the back door pimple boy"   fucking perfection...  I mean who do you honestly want to play in your front yard...these "bad girls" or the TV (aka propaganda) critics?  Just sayin'

"Medicated drama queen picture-perfect non belligerent"   Madonna/Whore defined perfectly

Edited by lotus.angel

This performance is now referenced by even classical institutions as master class.  And people think he was high on stage....still laughing

Edited by lotus.angel

I admit I have never owned an Eminem album.  However, I did see this movie.  I truly believe he is at his fiercest here because he was willing to show the ugly and vulnerable behind his intensity.  Again, I am not a fan, so what the fuck do I know