What music do you listen to?

41 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

👍👍👍 to everyone

Greeting from a mean Queen called

Spoiler

Story666-3.jpg

and this is for you:

or here the real version = less funny because without meme, but better sound from Kenny Wayne Shepherd:

Spoiler

I bet ...

Spoiler

the list of people who follow me just because they want to kill me and spit on my grave is getting longer and longer. 😁😇

11 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

Greeting from a mean Queen called

Reveal hidden contents

Story666-3.jpg

and this is for you:

or here the real version = less funny because without meme, but better sound from Kenny Wayne Shepherd:

Hide contents

I bet ...

Reveal hidden contents

the list of people who follow me just because they want to kill me and spit on my grave is getting longer and longer. 😁😇

Finally 👍

Are you sure that queen is mean? She looks so innocent... and obviously tired of your chatter about Ashal

Back to topic 😁

Rob Zombie: Living Dead Girl

4 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

Finally 👍

Are you sure that queen is mean? She looks so innocent... and obviously tired of your chatter about Ashal

Queens ... The cuter and/or more innocent they look 😅

Edited by chooseChaos

The Interrupters: “Take back the power”

Spoiler

= hidden subtle hint if someone already has a possible topic for tomorrow with which he/she/it wants to delight/torment the forum/or something in between ... 😁

*This time the sentence structure sucks even before the translation ... 😇

2 hours ago, Simpossible_xx said:

Finally 👍

Butt I thought you said Today's vids were to be about Women!   :wacko:    pardon the pun

Edited by Raven 54

As usual no more reactions, used some early, paying for it now.    for you all...:thumbsup:     :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Edited by Raven 54
39 minutes ago, branmakmuffin said:

What do you mean "Finally?" Did you gloss over my post of Van Halen way back when, as in "yesterday?"

Reveal hidden contents

Ahh, I barely felt it. Feels good, but obviously not enough. Try better next time, ok?

By the way, can't play your current video.

36 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Butt I thought you said Today's vids were to be about Women!   :wacko:    pardon the pun