On 1/4/2018 at 1:10 AM, Delzaron said:

You said...

...Here's my idea and proposition about TID.

I need also to know how the game will support lot of disabled/enabled structures and NPCs in cells and small worlds (if the NPCs causes problem, that's mean I'll need to stock them in some cells, and use packages to release them in Ibn when the it's needed).

Making dwemer disabled is relatively easy : I just need to enable/disable the door, and enable/disable a rock...

For the wood houses, it will be more difficult... It will mean enable/disable lot of statics (doors, houses, walks, etc...). Maybe the CK contains huge size dwemer ruins stuff to hide them enough...

Whatever you decide, may I offer up a slightly different perspective, as I'm using this now in a fairly complex profile, which goes from a supercharged version of Skyrim (event driven combat, combining Deadly Dragons, The Sinister Seven, Sands of Time, et al, with increasingly harder tempo until the dovah does get downed, goes through Death Alternative, and wakes up at the slave auction), then goes through a down-cycle (switching from hardcore combat to the LL side of life; sex, drugs, bondage, et al).  In short, my dova gets surrounded, assaulted, captured and sold into slavery in.....Ibn City!  SO:  hardcore, event driven combat -> sold into slavery in Ibn -> fun and varied popcorn scenes (exploring sex, alternative sex, consuming drugs/addiction, dealing drugs/busted/jail options, bondage, punishment, chaurus breeding+milk economy, et al) -> escape (but keep the map as is (have a great SD+ story, from earlier this evening, which happened in the underground near the Deep Folks Crossing---something about the big warrior falmers playing tug-o-war with me for who gets to be THE master); AND make it possible to pop out in various normal Skyrim map locations (resetting Ibn Faction details on escape (+removing bondage gear), so next enslavement occurrence starts crystal clean.  This point is important (making TitD code re-entrant), for recurrent escape/re-enslavement scenarios) -> back to event-driven combat (and being the dovakin again) -> recaptured and sold -> rinse and repeat.  {note: if this came about, with these wild, powerful rectilinear swings between light and dark, modded Skyrim would move onto higher ground as the greatest of all time, bar none...mechanically, similar to the movie "Gladiator".  "The general who became a slave.  A slave who would defeat an emperor..."}

Could handle the pop-outs into Skyrim via a special room in the Nobles area with portals (leave the long tunnels as-is, fun is found out there), but we would need the key to get in there: (progressive solution) force us to use the pickpocket trainer to make it even possible.  Failed PP attempts -> racked in the Torture House for retraining (plus a large negative movement on the slave note scale).  Attempted murders for getting the key?   {-99 on slave note scale, plus hard Skyrim death via execution} Send our ass to the local restaurant, as the main course.  Let Skala slow cook us, medium rare, with a pinch of salt, herbs, and some butter.  And here in lies what's left of the Dovakin; a victim of misadventure and the current star attraction of a world class, Michelin 5-star meal!

Dinner is served!

What's for dinner, Skala?  "Tonight, I have prepared for you a wonderful roast flank of Dovakin, served over a bed of Dovakian shortbreads with sauteed onions and mushrooms, a bundle of young, steamed green beans, and some nicely browned rosemary potatoes, paired with a vintage bottle of 1473 Chateau Saint Ibn.  And for dessert, candied clitoris, served over caramel crackle, with whipped creme, shaved chocolate slivers, and raspberries on top.  All for your culinary pleasure.  Bon appetit! 

{bonus points for allowing us to watch our toons go through the execution, spit-roasting, and dining experience.  Make the dinner, with a long table of guests, funny too; "Bitch tastes just like chicken!"  "Used to see her on the streets and always told her I'd love to eat her all up one day.  Had something else in mind, though.  Still, she's pretty damned tasty".  "How about seconds?  And I want some clams this time!"  "HEY! who got the boobs damn it.  I wanted those, Skala!  Flank is so bourgeoisie these days".  --- Popcorn scene extraordinaire!}

Loving the world space and atmosphere you created for TitD.  Thoughts for an adaptation:

Ibn City is perfect!  I'm serious, it's a self-contained underworld, with busy streets, lots of NPCs, and unlimited fun potential.  And atmosphere?  It is singing through the roof with that!  Don't break it up into instances, please, save the city part so we can combine things like Skooma Whore, Cannabis Skyrim, SD+, TDF Prostitution,  main DD suite/support, et al, and have an underworld city which we can turn into a true alternative reality to milkdrinkers Skyrim, one where sex, drugs, rock-n-roll, bondage/torture/punishment, same sex affairs and entanglements (my test toon is currently entangled in a same sex fling with the one-hand skill trainer.  She gets so hot when I wax Astrid in the ring, both of us nude, of course.  Goin amazonian in her tent, yolo lo~lo~lo!  I'm a bad dovakin though, as I'm cheating on her with the archery trainer.  Bad dova, bad...think I'll hit on that cute PP trainer next, lol), creature features (assault, rape, breeding, etc), et al, are all explored fully, and provided in heaping helpings up to as much as we can take or have time for (though, taking out some of the singing ninroot plants would help performance somewhat, perhaps move them into containers.  A few of them go a long way...).

In support:  make the Milking, Songs of Molag Bol, Stable Training, Chaurus breeding quests, etc, infinitely repeatable (and keep the rewards super simple; bit of food, bit of drink, bit of coin, +favor with master = perfect).  Each of those quests has an incredible native charm to them and we want MORE!  Not just like them; THEM (some already repeat).  I've already got the streets humming with LL+Nexus mods, and it's quite fun (other than the bugged blackout entry from Simple Slavery; which is a killer, but is being looked at now on the SS side) and entertaining as hell, but could be so much more with just some light touches and re-organization.

{note: I'm assuming your slave note system is a form of a love-hate scale common amongst all masters/trainers/key NPCs in Ibn.  If so, that index could be used to put a spin on each of the repeatable quests.  Good boys/girls?  dance through the festive red door(with visions of lollipops...) for the quest.  Bad boys/girls?  Your fate lies Beyond the Green Door <dum, dum, dum.  reek!  reek!> (infamous Marilyn Chambers reference.  Expect lots of gangbangs and alternative, aggressive sex scenarios)...then, have fun frivolous red door adventures (the ones already in place, with no actual red door present).  And bad, punishing green door adventures where the shit hits the fan for the poor, suffering dovakins.  Both red and green door adventures would add +1 to our slave note scale.  Need a few more -1 situations though to really rock this hard}. 

{example: one evil green door adventure, using FunnyBizness' little "cum in the mouth" mod, would have us walk through the green door, only to be taken by 4-6 falmers, bound to a wheel, and have each force oral sex on us, with Funny's little mod steaming along.  Once everyone had a go, then let one or more of them cane us, before finally inserting an electro/vibro plug set into our lower orifices and releasing us.  "But <brrrrrrrrrr> why?"  "Stupid dog".  Set a flag counter, and after an additional +3 to our slave note scale, plugs come out.  Only repeatable after the plug flag clears---so earn it---  note: could use a fixed instance for all green door adventures, so there is minimal disruption to various quest starter areas.  Spin out a random sequence common to all repeatable quests.  Could avoid putting in an actual, functioning green door too, by having the quest giver say; "Looks like it's the green door for the likes of you, flatback, and may the Divines have mercy on your soul!", then teleport us into a "green door" instance, pulling up a random session/scenario from the Green Door Popcorn set...  Ideas:

1. "Mucking of the Stalls.  Mucking of the Stalls. We shall go rejoicing...Oh My!  Not there!" [raped/knocked up by bugs in their dung stained stalls]

2. "Big Wheels Keep on Turning.  And They Turn, eww, All Over You!"  [Example given above]

3. "Trouble ahead. Trouble behind.  Don't ya know that notion just crossed...into my ass"       ["Casey Jones" style anal gangbang, featuring Trolls]

4. "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer all day.  But all I have is this broom, so I stuck it in you!"  [abused w/foreign objects by hippie falmer.  Piece!]

5. "I'm Goin Down!  Down! Down! Down!"  [bit-o-this, bit-o-that, well, everything, and it won't be good.  AKA: the kitchen sink fuckfeast]

6:  "Tits UP!  Ass spread!  The boys are back in town!"  [5P, 4P, 3P, we all P]

7:  "A horse is a horse, of course, of course, unless it's Mr. Ed's cock be jammin. Be rammin. Be slammin!  Ja ja"  [mon, dat da Pony Reggae]

8.  "<Barry White sings>Baby, I wanna feng shui your honey pot! Had to be, had to be, had to be...Feng Shui!"  [fun with furniture]}

Maybe, consider packaging (but keep it separate from the main, full package) the; "Things in the Dark: Simple Slavery Special Edition" (where we can escape more easily/cleanly, so we can support both styles of play (normal Skyrim+popping into the Underworld for alternative fun/exploration), and using more radiant style repeatable quests, so we can safely be sold into Ibn any number of times without breaking main story quests, etc.  Upon escape, end all TitD quests in a non-rewarding closing, so we have a "clean book" on next enslavement).  Also, truncate* the main masters/quest givers/trainers (keep them all though) to provide progressive, but repeatable, staged quests, and maintain a universal love/hate scale on us. {* tie the masters together through the slave note system, and maybe stay away from the literal handing over from one master to another.  Let us do work for any of them under the principle of "for the common good of Ibn".  Would let us weave our own path through Ibn without the risk of breaking AI packages so easily.  That kind of flexibility is actually quite powerful, as it stays off of the "playing along a fixed rail" syndrome.  You built a powerful slave note system with massive potential, so use it!}

Where, if we make them hate us, we get punished/tortured/sent to muck chaurus stalls (where we get mistaken for fuck toys, lol), etc. (punishment/torture could be done by sending us to the Torture House for special "retraining" sessions.  Any retraining would also include a negative impact on our slave note scales).  If they love us, we get more food, drink, and pot (and perhaps some nicer slave clothes (but with no armor or stats) which pisses off the other slaves, so we get randomly assaulted/raped on the streets, using roofies(skooma)*, ALOT {when adorned in our new threads; "Ass kissa!  I fooka ya in de assa fo dat! Den I tells all ya lika it like dat!  Bitch!"}).  And maybe a little something, something spicy on the side if they really, really like us; "I found love, on a unicorn, with a flower.  But that flower also had thorns!").  In essence, this would be a "fixed point in time" version (scope limited to the slave quest side).  You are already so close to this I can taste it!    {* using SD+ with Skooma Whore;  whenever I do the SD+ dances at Molag Bols I get roofied and raped, repeatedly.  I'm now a skooma junkie and never once did it by choice.} 

Also, consider turning one house into a skooma den, Mama Lynna's House of Better Melons, where slaves who have been condemned to the temple can spend their last days puffing/tripping away before their big day comes along.  Have attendants  serve them "drinks" and slather them in oils every day (so they basically stay naked, wet, oily, and stoned 24x7), all to tenderize them for their "date". {The Princess Leia slave outfit, from the Slave Leia Renewal mod, would work really well in Mama Lynna's House of Better Melons for the attendants/merchants/etc}

Then, make it so other slaves, ones who have lost all hope, can wander in off the streets for some chemikal action too, and have the attendants mistakenly serve and butter them up, just because doing skooma+getting buttered up is a trip (I see it like something out of a Fellini movie, where lots of naked people are mingling knee deep in water, lol, only not water, skooma).  Leads to all kinds of sexual mischief...which the Overseers tend to overlook, because a well serviced date is a happy <cough>date<cough>...

And to really put the Lovecraft touch to it, any slave passing out in the den, becomes subject to slimy tentacles doing wild and crazy things...coming up through the floor boards for a little taste...was it just a dream, or was that real?  Skooma heads will never know for certain.  (note: the harbor area is another potential place for tentacle attacks, and would put more interest down there besides Overwatch and the Fishery stuff. That place is a totally wild area  (visually) when getting waxed on skooma (from Skooma Whore).  Super freaky...not in a Rick James way, but it could be.  LOL.  {Note: I run Estrus Chaurus 4.3 on this profile too, and when coming out of Molag Bol's, after being drugged by the patrons and tripping, often go down to the docks and cycle masturbation scenes until I get the tentacles.  WOW!  "Crazy is now on the bus!"}).

Further, put a little convo in the Torture House where we can ask the torturers stuff like; "what's it like to get spit roasted?, or, "what's the big deal racking someone, beating them, then having everybody gangbang them?  Have the torturer respond, "well, hop up in there and see for yourself! We'll be gentle, promise <crosses fingers behind back>"  Could tie it to the furniture too, as a clickie convo starter...under the principle of "never hurts to ask", all such doo doo head blunders would remain slave note neutral...

Or call it the; "Things in the Dark Adult Playground: the Popcorn Edition"  (popcorn sequences are typically small time scale events, like short stories, or film shorts, which can be done in smaller windows of time.  Tend to be like firecrackers; short fuse, burn hot, big bang, but not much overall effect.  Fun, titillating, and done.  Have an hour to play?   String 2-4 popcorn sequences together and get more bang for your buck, save, and then walk away.  So many slavery mods are designed from a long haul perspective through the game.  We NEED a popcorn approach to it too!)

(note: adding Skooma Whore into TitD puts the "love" back in "Lovecraft", especially when our toons start "tripping" (with visual affects on), as some of the "trip" visuals superimposed over your already incredible work are perfect (like a heavy fog rolling in over old London town from off of the Thames, late at night, when only "they" come out to play.  It truly has been creeping me out, in a great way, and I love it!  Made me want some random, Jack the Ripper type special events/action, to start popping up out of the fog at random...kill the Ripper, and master is super nice, super spicy for at least one night, before back to;  "pound rocks in the red hot sun, flatback; you can't fight the law, cuz the law won")

For some reason I can't edit the Pure Falmer Race in TES5Edit in order to make this mod compatible with Requiem. Unfortunate, because I love Lovecraftian horror and was looking forward to playing this. I'll have to set it aside until I make a non-Requiem profile in MO I guess, unless someone knows how to get it squared away. 

OK can anyone help?.. When I go to the Happy Chaurus Tavern to get milk, everything works (animations and all) but when I stop the milking machine the cups don't get removed and I STILL get milked draining my stamina and filling me with milk bottles?? How to fix this or is there a way to skip this whole Slavery quest in that Ibn dungeon COMPLETELY and get my stuff back cuz I've been running around and doing stuff for way too long and it became tedious... I already had a problem at the Derleth farm or whatever it's called and I had to type setstage atid1falmer 195 to skip to the dungeon.. 

Although, if it's supposed to continue milking me without me being on the machine, then what to do to remove it as no NPC says anything about it?

•  
5 hours ago, msk2232 said:

OK can anyone help?.. When I go to the Happy Chaurus Tavern to get milk, everything works (animations and all) but when I stop the milking machine the cups don't get removed and I STILL get milked draining my stamina and filling me with milk bottles?? How to fix this or is there a way to skip this whole Slavery quest in that Ibn dungeon COMPLETELY and get my stuff back cuz I've been running around and doing stuff for way too long and it became tedious... I already had a problem at the Derleth farm or whatever it's called and I had to type setstage atid1falmer 195 to skip to the dungeon.. 

Although, if it's supposed to continue milking me without me being on the machine, then what to do to remove it as no NPC says anything about it?

•  

•  

I posted info for you back on the Simple Slavery thread where you first asked about this ;)

On 1/17/2018 at 11:58 PM, laggz13 said:

help. stuck in the test subject mutator. go in cage. when i walk in nothing happens iv even waited like three ays befor and still nothing?

Here are some console solutions to get through the quest...

1. {console} Look up Quest ID(QID) for "aTID1SlaveTaskMutator" using your load order | {console} "Help aTID1Slave".  Find mutator quest...get/save the ID

2. {console} if you've belly bumped with the bug; go inside the cage, and; Setstage "QID" 30   | locks you in place until eggs drop (RP only)

3. {console} if you haven't been humped; Setstage "QID" 20 {standing by quest giver just outside the cage}  | gets you raped a couple of times

(if the quest giver refuses to show the quest under her dialogues:  setstage QID 10, then follow her to the cage)

(if you can't find the NPC:  setstage QID 5.  Then: MovetoQT QID.   Puts you right by her in the main pen area)

Warning:  if using Estrus Chaurus 4.3, and already pregnant via EC, doing this quest will cause a CTD.  Drop your EC eggs before proceeding...

Warning(2):  this quest does NOT reset, even using setstage QID 0, or, ResetQuest QID...not sure why (might have a mutex flag/lock on it)

1 hour ago, laggz13 said:

Need help. Tunneling quest not working dairhe wont move to the location.

It's a known issue with her travel package in that specific cell.  Not sure how to fix it, or get her ass in motion to advance the quest.  I belly bump moved her to near the destination (with her yelling at me; "Hey!  Watch it!"), but she is apparently stuck in a very long "blond moment" of repeatedly saying "Good to see you, my friend".  Wouldn't do anything she was supposed to do, the dizzy muffin duster (speaking from experience, lol)...so I saved, went into sneak mode, and backstabbed her cookies with a dwarven dagger I found (1hit crit), but got in the deep kimchee for that.  Was it good for you too, Daithe?  Felt great for me. Let's smoke one babe...oh, that's right you're a dead mama-san now! (she didn't die, but she did get pissed off)

Reloaded, and waiting in the same boat as you...

5 hours ago, HardRaine said:

It's a known issue with her travel package in that specific cell.  Not sure how to fix it, or get her ass in motion to advance the quest.  I belly bump moved her to near the destination (with her yelling at me; "Hey!  Watch it!"), but she is apparently stuck in a very long "blond moment" of repeatedly saying "Good to see you, my friend".  Wouldn't do anything she was supposed to do, the dizzy muffin duster (speaking from experience, lol)...so I saved, went into sneak mode, and backstabbed her cookies with a dwarven dagger I found (1hit crit), but got in the deep kimchee for that.  Was it good for you too, Daithe?  Felt great for me. Let's smoke one babe...oh, that's right you're a dead mama-san now! (she didn't die, but she did get pissed off)

Reloaded, and waiting in the same boat as you...

Do you think it's an aliases conflict ? Daithe is not involed in lot of scenes, but in several quests (the slaves tasks ones)... so there is a possibility.

Yes, bumping asses can unblock NPCs.

3 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Do you think it's an aliases conflict ? Daithe is not involed in lot of scenes, but in several quests (the slaves tasks ones)... so there is a possibility.

Yes, bumping asses can unblock NPCs.

I'm really not sure what it is; it seems like everything is good to go; the other miners all come into the scene (Harrold, Frabbi, etc), but she just relaxes, ignoring the mission.  I bumped her over to the draw bridge, and nothing (figured after I lowered it, she might kick it in gear).  And on a different attempt got her all the way to the mine entrance.  She actually ported into the mines herself and starting walking down to the bottom with Harold and Frabbi without me pushing her.  Thought, ok here we go, but they got near that one infinite iron ore vein, and just stood there, listless.  After that, no amount of "bumping" could get her to do anything but yell at me.

Doesn't seem like the normal "AI got lost and confused" syndrome, though (as she will make some independent moves after being bumped).  Also, tried getting her to start up using sexlab animations which can also get someone back on track sometimes.  NO loves there either.

{Note: let me make one more test...I cleaned up the Simple Slavery entrance into TiD earlier today using the Defeat mod's Clean Up functions, and that worked successfully to get the lights on (the perpetual darkness bug).  That menu also has options to "clean up" messed up NPCs.  Let's see if we can use that on her, maybe then she'll gets moving again.  Need a few minutes first, k?  Will post updates to this post with what I find...}

UPDATE  the Defeat Clean Up options do not work on Daithe.  Also, tried the AI controls from the Prison Overhaul - Patched mod, and those cannot affect her either (they don't lock her up like expected when I do a "full AI reset" on her.  Usually have to do a "Force AI" after that hard reset.  Not on Daithe).  General details - Tunneling Quest ID (48023D09).  Status:

a) Stages 0,10...set to 1. 

b) Stages 20-150...set to 0.

c) Setstage "QID" 20 starts the quest to gather the rubble, but cannot use the pick to mine ore veins, as the animation starts, but freezes. 

d) tried moving Daithe around to various locations (with console commands), then doing setstages; Daithe remains oblivious to the mission.

e) last thing:  spawned in a 2nd copy of Diathe and that one is in the exact same state.  Exited without saving.

Observation: looks, feels, and acts like a deep logic issue with her AI, where she has totally disconnected from her package (in fact, "feels" like it's not even there anymore).

On 12/26/2017 at 7:51 AM, Toxic_Tripod0 said:

For anyone still wondering how to fix the milk machine stamina drain bug in their saves. Deleting the scripts will NOT work, neither will cleaning the save. I found the only way to fix it besides reverting to a save from before you ever used the machine. You need to open the ess save file in a hex editor and search for the line milkingMachine2 and replace it with zeroes. This will stop the stamina drain.

Can you explain how did you do that? When I go to hex and search for milkingMachine2 this is what i get. What numbers should I change?
image.thumb.png.dc64380518435dafebd2677a2e19b8bc.png

On 12/26/2017 at 7:51 AM, Toxic_Tripod0 said:

For anyone still wondering how to fix the milk machine stamina drain bug in their saves. Deleting the scripts will NOT work, neither will cleaning the save. I found the only way to fix it besides reverting to a save from before you ever used the machine. You need to open the ess save file in a hex editor and search for the line milkingMachine2 and replace it with zeroes. This will stop the stamina drain.

Never mind i did it! Thanks!!!

So first off thank you my character finally dropped her chaurus eggs. But still havent gotten daithe to do a damn thing. Bumped her to the mine, ported in with the other two workers but she still wont move. Is there any possible command to skip over this step?

17 hours ago, msk2232 said:

Can you explain how did you do that? When I go to hex and search for milkingMachine2 this is what i get. What numbers should I change?
image.thumb.png.dc64380518435dafebd2677a2e19b8bc.png

16 hours ago, msk2232 said:

Never mind i did it! Thanks!!!

14 hours ago, laggz13 said:

So first off thank you my character finally dropped her chaurus eggs. But still havent gotten daithe to do a damn thing. Bumped her to the mine, ported in with the other two workers but she still wont move. Is there any possible command to skip over this step?

For the milk pump : it's due to a script linked to the funiture. Open the CK, search the milk pump furniture, you'll got the script name. Deleta it in the scripts folder.

Daithe is an hell. For now, I can't make a new version of TID (too lot of things to change, maybe I'll need to make a poll)

On 1/19/2018 at 7:37 AM, HardRaine said:

Gratz!   That's a one time fix though, right?  If you use the pumps again, boom! (can you confirm on a throw away session?)  Like I mentioned, I'm testing TiD to make sure it's re-entrant for multiple SS auction sessions (to fit a larger scale scheme I'm working on which bounces frequently between "normal" Skyrim and Skyrim "After Dark" - the Dr. Demento version, using Simple Slavery as the main hub allowing all of it to happen.  Pushing for solutions that fit in with that.  Under the theory of re-entrant code, patches like that typically fail on passes 2-N.  So gotta keep pushing for a re-entrant solution, so I can get my balls bouncing from light to dark, and back, with the road going on forever...). 

My dark framework (from "Gladiator"):  a) general who became a slave; b) slave who defeated an emperor; and, c) using SS (with DA), repeat A (2-N)

Where (N): driven by the dovakin getting defeated, sold from jail into slavery, or captured by slave/bounty hunters and sold (or jailed via POP bounty Hunters)

Limit(N): 2...infinity (or until the player gets tired of it or Skyrim blows to fock up, whichever comes first, lol)

Edge(1):  1 is an edge case which goes:  ImmerSlave -> SS -> outcome array(LL mods).  Tested(ok): SD+, SL Stories (Red Wave), Captured Dreams.  Test(pending): TitD

Main Hub: Simple Slavery

Critical Path Mechanics:  Defeat, Death Alternative, Prison Overhaul-Patched  (TO DO: looking for a Slave Hunter mod for more CPM diversity.  So; SH(capture)->SS)

Note: Light framework is even more complex, but is completed, tested, and ready to rock (puts intense pressure on defeating the dovakin)

Happy you're whole again though :smile:  But damn, them killer TitD pumps has big teefers! I said no biting!

I can always change the hex numbers again and again. But yeah that sucks.. so screw pumps... xD
 The biggest problem to me here was finding people and things. Everything points to that fishery. With people it was easy (using console with their refid's) but now I need a chaurus. Do you know where it is maybe? Or the quest ID? The quest is "Servant's Life..."
Btw.. i have no idea what your saying xD ..all this orange text xD are you a robot? It's like im reading a code here xD Im just a player friend.. and im not even that great with english... did you ask me something or? xD

If you'd help with the chaurus that would be awesome! :smiley: 

2 hours ago, msk2232 said:

I can always change the hex numbers again and again. But yeah that sucks.. so screw pumps... xD
 The biggest problem to me here was finding people and things. Everything points to that fishery. With people it was easy (using console with their refid's) but now I need a chaurus. Do you know where it is maybe? Or the quest ID? The quest is "Servant's Life..."
Btw.. i have no idea what your saying xD ..all this orange text xD are you a robot? It's like im reading a code here xD Im just a player friend.. and im not even that great with english... did you ask me something or? xD

If you'd help with the chaurus that would be awesome! :smiley: 

I'm working on hardware at the moment, but when I get to a stopping point, I'll go back to Ibn and see what I can find about that quest and the missing bug.

HAHAHAHA.  Sorry about the gold text.  It's a rectilinear automaton I designed to send Skyrim to a much more hardcore, fun place.  I've almost got it finished too, just need the outcome mods, like TiD, to make it work to it's fullest potential.  When it's done my games will be incredibly hardcore, diverse (going from hardcore combat to the Loverslab side of things, and back to the combat side), and fun.  I put that there so you could understand the frame of reference I'm working from, and why I may not be able to answer some questions (because I'm testing this mod for suitability in the scheme, and not really playing it as Del intended it to be played.  Not yet, anyway).

How it works:

When I first built the above world, "light" side, I headed over to the Statue of Azura, and was (surprise) attacked by 2 dragons, 12 assassins, and 4 ancient vampires, while going up the mountain.  After killing all those mobs (damn nice fight! and on a 45 degree angle of sheer ice), when I got up top, there were 6 dragons circling around the highest peak by Azura, 20+ assassins, and several bears, trolls and wolves in the area around the statue.  When the fight started, 2 of dragons came over to the statue and entered the fight too (when I was kiting the mobs, I stopped and plunked a dragon with my bow.  He brought a friend), and one was a summoner dragon who spawned about 20 draugr knights.  And it just kept getting harder from there, as more of the dragons swooped in and joined (custom dragons with a wild range of skills, and much tougher (and do over 100% more damage) than typical Skyrim dragons).  And I can tune it to be much, much worse, LOL.  That's the light side.  And the overall plan is to get defeated at some point, sold off as a slave at auction, and begin over in the underworld with nothing (that's where this mod fits in).  That's the dark side.  (Rectilinear motion means bouncing between two unique things.  So, light -> dark -> light-> dark, and so forth, and game difficulty increases with every cycle.  So far this has been a blast to play like this; most fun I've ever had in a video game, and I've played tons of them.  Really looking forward to getting the whole thing working right.  Will be epic)

The bridge:  find a way to escape and go back to the above world where it starts all over again...and on the way to escaping, take some time to enjoy the LoversLab side of things.  Like a sexy vacation away from hardcore Skyrim.  LOL.

All those mobs I described stalk my player, and I can never tell when or where they are going to attack.  Have to stay sharp and look for signs of them, as the assassins are highly skilled at stealth and come in first (the groups have advanced AI, and each has a tracker NPC capable of following our scent trails).  If I can detect one of them, then I know a war is about to start.  Hehehe.  The really hard part is escaping from the Underworld with nothing, as until I can get geared up again, I'm a dead man walking; as all those mobs were building up forces while I was down in the underworld.  And they will be much worse than when I first went down under.  So basically, every time I go from light->dark->light, the game gets much, much harder.  {so I tend to craft extra weapons, armor, and jewelry, and store them in the Haven Bag (portable home mod), where they cannot be stolen}

Gotta get back to it.  Will check back in later this evening...

On 23/01/2018 at 3:31 PM, Wotanpower said:

Irgendwie funktioniert hier nichts ohne Konsole

- I don't understand german.

- and I understand well, you says "not possible to play whitout console". Not entirely true, not entirely wrong. Most of the mod work smootly, except some parts (like the one with Daithe...) which need to use console.

Hi. Is there anyway to get rid of the milking effect. when i finally got it stops adding milk to my inventory.. and i kept playing. But i later noticed my stamina was still being drained. Any help ? My only other option is to reload a game before inb :cry:

12 hours ago, nr8 said:

Hi. Is there anyway to get rid of the milking effect. when i finally got it stops adding milk to my inventory.. and i kept playing. But i later noticed my stamina was still being drained. Any help ? My only other option is to reload a game before inb :cry:

Yes. Get the scriptr name, delete it from the script folder

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yes. Get the scriptr name, delete it from the script folder

Not sure. But i deleted 4 scripts that started with aTID1SlaveTaskKozelMilk.. which didnt do anything unfortunately, i still get it.. I just loaded the save before installing the mod and avoid the milk task.. and im saving more often now :tongue:

Delzaron,

What exactly is the  glowing neon blue splatter spell that the Falmer cast on my enslaved player character before mating with her?   I checked the effects in my character's effects list and as far as I can figure, it's some sort of arousal spell?   And is it teachable to others?

In the past, enslaved player characters were able to interact with the falmers to "serve" them, but now when I click on the falmers, nothing happens, not even a pop up asking to "serve" (they normally either take you or "the falmer is not interested")  How can I fix that?