Kinky World pics show us yours

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

Lilith

SHE is the succubus!!!!! There is also Baby Dahl... the classic scary goth kid (axe murderess) who is actually more than 300 years. ) A fun family to play!

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

i would like to make more saggy tits, but with the current slider this is soooo painful.

That takes an imperfect combination of sliders to get close, as the mesh really does not support under boob crease and has only 3 or 4 rows of vertices. Increase size, decrease depth, lower vertical, perhaps increase the x and y axis, breast fullness... several sliders, and still not great because of mesh limits.

As for CC, you have to invest time and do A LOT of searches!

24 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

SHE is the succubus!!!!! There is also Baby Dahl... the classic scary goth kid (axe murderess) who is actually more than 300 years. ) A fun family to play!

Mind to share some game play? Just imagining is great but something concrete would be, you know, better.

I am not familiar with this game play in Sims 3. So you can change forms and kill your lover eventually? It is said, that his happens sometimes not always.

I love mystical stuff. So sinister.

24 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

That takes an imperfect combination of sliders to get close, as the mesh really does not support under boob crease and has only 3 or 4 rows of vertices. Increase size, decrease depth, lower vertical, perhaps increase the x and y axis, breast fullness... several sliders, and still not great because of mesh limits.

As for CC, you have to invest time and do A LOT of searches!

Well, i am trying to play around. My character i build (old) is just a test to get a feel for it. Johan slider is good but it lags in other areas. For some reason the breast jump sometimes which could be caused by the cloth.

I have mix and match sliders to get the best from both worlds.

My take away is the mesh. So thats bad but let me see if i can get somewhat to where i want to have it.
Last time i mix and matched it look awful. Like two breast into one. Or like a tube of sorts.

I noticed there aren't a lot of sliders for breast anyway.

But i will keep looking. Another problem is, that there are not a lot of elder clothing or shoes. And whats there, is mostly a turn off.

Still, fun to play around and see what happens. I noticed that i am duplicating my sims at the moment. Even my elder looks kind of like my adult. We will get there to make a truly self that looks different. Just takes time.

4 hours ago, wutpickel said:

So you can change forms and kill your lover eventually?

As much about imagination as anything... and items that I made. The only changing of form is werewolf and perhaps another EP life state that I do not have. Problem with werewolf is that you can not change it's outfit. So, my demons are basically all vampires, with several outfits to change into. FYI, vampire teeth are an accessory that can be removed or added to an outfit.

I have several vampire mods from MTS (some can cause crazy conflicts, I removed those). One mod allows to charm the victim and drink him empty! And yes, he dies!!!

The demons are fun. Each has a defect that will not permit them to appear fully "human", except of course, Lucifera, who IS the devil and can appear totally human. The others, may keep their tattoos, or their demonic eyes, because they are not strong enough to hide all. )))

I have about 10 or 15 boob related sliders. There are more, but most do about the same things. A few are unique. 

EA created their idea of an elder body mesh. I don't bother making elder garments, and not many others do either. It is a totally different mesh, like teen. Not sure about elder neck, but waist and ankle seams are all different.

30 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

As much about imagination as anything... and items that I made. The only changing of form is werewolf and perhaps another EP life state that I do not have. Problem with werewolf is that you can not change it's outfit. So, my demons are basically all vampires, with several outfits to change into. FYI, vampire teeth are an accessory that can be removed or added to an outfit.

I have several vampire mods from MTS (some can cause crazy conflicts, I removed those). One mod allows to charm the victim and drink him empty! And yes, he dies!!!

The demons are fun. Each has a defect that will not permit them to appear fully "human", except of course, Lucifera, who IS the devil and can appear totally human. The others, may keep their tattoos, or their demonic eyes, because they are not strong enough to hide all. )))

I got to look into that. Halloween play.

30 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I have about 10 or 15 boob related sliders. There are more, but most do about the same things. A few are unique. 

EA created their idea of an elder body mesh. I don't bother making elder garments, and not many others do either. It is a totally different mesh, like teen. Not sure about elder neck, but waist and ankle seams are all different.

I have an hate love relationship with sliders.

Use the full extent and animations are screwed.

Like you get this weird stretch effect where head, arm and legs look out of place.

This is my current elder.

Had to adjust the ass as it screwed things up. She is really lovely. But then again, to much sliders and its going to be misallignments.

For cloths i use NRaas. Such a safer. There aren't many "normal" clothing and none for sexy play at all. The audience is very "limited".

2021-10-07_154333.jpg

And another action pic to be on topic.

2021-10-07 12_47_04-The Sims 3.jpg

Edited by wutpickel
33 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

Use the full extent and animations are screwed.

On most garments like mine that your girl is wearing, yes. That is 2 separate meshes that I have to try to make move together while keeping the draping of the outer garment. Not an easy trick. There are only so many vertices in a mesh. Morphs that increase size, do not increase the number of vertices, so you get blocky appearance as the vertices stretch apart. I generally check a few sliders (including boobs because guys love big boobs), and only to EA standard range. Beyond that, I make no promises. Honestly, those proportions are bordering on ridiculous. 

25 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

On most garments like mine that your girl is wearing, yes. That is 2 separate meshes that I have to try to make move together while keeping the draping of the outer garment. Not an easy trick. There are only so many vertices in a mesh. Morphs that increase size, do not increase the number of vertices, so you get blocky appearance as the vertices stretch apart. I generally check a few sliders (including boobs because guys love big boobs), and only to EA standard range. Beyond that, I make no promises. Honestly, those proportions are bordering on ridiculous. 

When i think of boobs, i think of Russ Meyer. But these were natural boobs.

Anyway, there are limits to the whole game and my problem are not actually the boobs but rather the body.

For example, i made the shoulder wider, plus i have used the posture package, plus the hip size. Also the face. I decided to lower the face components which is not good for animations, the skull was stretched up to make it more oval.
So you can create a fantastic character with characteristics you like but once they go beyond what was in limits, you are out of luck.

Slider make you go wild.

But i noticed that some garments (not yours) leave a space between body parts which appears empty or invisible. So i am not using them really.

Got to say, its not as easy to hammer a character together were everything works just fine. 
The imagination is bigger than what is sometimes possible. But i am actually ok with that. Have to make some adjustments and it should fit.

I kind of feel like in a laboratory. ? Frankenstein was my favorite book.

2 hours ago, wutpickel said:

So you can create a fantastic character with characteristics you like but once they go beyond what was in limits, you are out of luck.

Basically. Hair can be a limiting factor, especially for boobs. I have pulled them apart. The hair may be beautiful, but I find, often too long in front... and hair creators don't spend much time on the bone structure of the hair. Usually bone weight around the boobs is not sufficient, and if sliders are applied to the boobs, the hair does not move with them. That is why so many hairs are so far from the front of the body when you look from the side view. So, 3 choices... don't use that hair, smaller boobs on your Sim, or learn how to weight paint a hair mesh. I do all 3. 

• 2 weeks later...

You ask your girlfriend to move in, and shortly afterwards her sister begins staying with you two. Of course she has her own sleeping quarters . . . . .

Screenshot-589.jpg.6001d6dddc2bc8f084d22393f902c051.jpg

And you know she's nothing but trouble!

Spoiler

Screenshot-568.jpg.9d8724d6e048962bbe72fc924a1db7e7.jpgScreenshot-572.jpg.7f38fd6db37eadcfd04fdfe74071d5d9.jpgScreenshot-564.jpg.75a16f354ab30528f0fec3d5036f5fa6.jpgScreenshot-567.jpg.ad8f27739555d2cafcc8f041e0e67363.jpgScreenshot-566.jpg.44d5778f1a94409750fbb777dbd590cb.jpg

Meanwhile your next door neighbor is throwing a party which you decide to crash.

Spoiler

Screenshot-574.jpg.91df9ca68d3c5e30f430a95bb42b7934.jpgScreenshot-575.jpg.f17e8d1589dec63568f27f4cab6e0a14.jpgScreenshot-576.jpg.df40d4fe6edd3df4fb8f01002e0ed855.jpgScreenshot-578.jpg.848ff61f771298e451bb8c92fe4fd71a.jpgScreenshot-582.jpg.9c7b1c795a14ce96433618534059d24f.jpgScreenshot-579.jpg.e35c1c478a45245f1243f0db8fd50a54.jpgScreenshot-581.jpg.aa32cdde80bfd04663564d90e26d5b82.jpgScreenshot-580.jpg.96405b45b5fbfca8c1d26b704d9cd40f.jpg

And your Girlfriend's sister decides to visit the local club.

Spoiler

Screenshot-588.jpg.7edf4f9a009b177884b8f6ff19909162.jpgScreenshot-586.jpg.9a6a5dad2bcc4047049793a595b8cd87.jpgScreenshot-584.jpg.7ee31b1723a820eece1baf6a1cf3cb67.jpgScreenshot-585.jpg.a08943c58009a85fdca621a43008a948.jpg

Trouble ahead, trouble behind. And you know that notion - just crossed my mind . . . . .

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

> I like your pictures. They are better and better just like your female Sims. Thank you.

I'm getting my moneys worth for my lifetime subscription to CAS

> Glad you like the ladies

Spoiler

Screenshot-697.jpg.b4451a7140b2ee46c0a9d6cc6b78ba30.jpgScreenshot-704.jpg.6527ed66169289260b5013cbeab79330.jpg

Screenshot-667.jpg.67d0264afef55126b30e60b5b6cd8a1d.jpg

I've been trying to 'cast' better males, but if only the females are important . . . .

>>> Sorry Dude - Won't use ya in the next series. Besides, you look like Fabio. " I can't believe it's not butta' "

Screenshot-696.jpg.82b9b0d3ec346204cfd4d503f67a142e.jpg

Spoiler

Edited by landess