Kinky World pics show us yours

Decided to test the issue with KW/PC gaming since I hadn't tried in years. Chess plays fine, but the other 3 PC games do cancel as soon as the queue for them is reached. (immediately/build 409)

Screenshot-149.jpg.4dd1a31d6daadecfc1741d6a97f4460e.jpg

Trying to stay warm during winter....  Rubbing 2 sticks together helps, but it seems finding a warm cozy place to hang out in is the best solution.

Spoiler

Screenshot-150.jpg.ee08919795b40e91c7e759c6e897b199.jpgScreenshot-151.jpg.168a4d816412acee375ef843c9e70ea8.jpgScreenshot-152.jpg.2424bd63c45216cf6b89523e674471dd.jpgScreenshot-153.jpg.27f0d5499620348d61ab925fcbf35108.jpgScreenshot-154.jpg.50d6bcb270282573459cadbb31fec649.jpg

I am not sure, if this is the right place to post this, but i did not want to create a new topic either.

Here i like to share my current setup which contains a rundown house with some dildo, drugs and cigarettes. Got to smoke sometimes, don't you?

Its quite the kinky setup, as i play one female and 5 guys. Granddad, father, 2 teen and one adult. They are family but all pretty evil and want sex. Some have romantic relations tough.

So there is a lot of things going on. 

Its quite a ride.

The house i got from Mod The Sims.

Crank House - Family Base Starter

Cigarettes also from there.

Cigarette/Smoking Mod

Sadly the bar shelf i got seems not usable. Just decor.

Light Up Bar Shelves Updated 02.06.2021 

53460350_2021-09-2511_24_35-TheSims3.jpg.de9aef6004a06eded080ad2db0e92a08.jpg

2021-09-25 14_02_58-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_03_22-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_03_52-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_18_18-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 12_38_45-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_21_17-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_21_52-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_22_34-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_23_46-The Sims 3.jpg

2021-09-25 14_24_23-The Sims 3.jpg

Edited by wutpickel
1 hour ago, landess said:

Diversity? I like diversity. My Sims game should be a model for life in the USA.  ( Aging off  :) )

Screenshot-294.jpg.099c10189344fb7044116c3ab36dd170.jpg

>>> My Sim is good - he has woohooty text on speed dial.

Very gifted. You seems to be very good in modeling sims. I wish i were half as good.

@landess I think i miss some sliders. It makes a difference with all the sliders where you can tweak every aspect of the sim.

Kind of find the CAS system a little clunky at times. And i am not spending a lot of times in CAS itself but here and there i go back to modify the sim. It takes a lot of practice.

6 hours ago, wutpickel said:

It takes a lot of practice.

Yep. I'm not above keeping an image open or a video paused to reference when making a Sim from someone in real life.

Spoiler

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=l0fRE8gdZOFgNbCe)15.

LEXI LORE

Screenshot-57.jpg.d5d4fe00abe7d9136e8a7280ac582283.jpg

Spoiler

jasmine-grey-oh-brother-bear-s9-e7-62978

JASMINE GREY

Screenshot-59.jpg.339ae8356316c80bfba13db32643dbf4.jpg

Even these 'beginner' attempts have been refined over time until I reached a satisfactory caricature of each one.

Screenshot-555.jpg.c48d9e0c60429a08d903ed0a6d64c08a.jpgScreenshot-554.jpg.3226d50e91b1605199bf1ee0b5d34177.jpg

1 hour ago, wutpickel said:

To mold it over time.

One of the things that I like about you is that you do not seek instant gratification. You understand it takes a little time, effort, and... well... the words of JoshQ apply here also... Practice and Patience! There are a few Sims in my bin that I have not "tweaked" their appearance in just the passed year. New clothes, new sliders... "tweak"... save... delete the old version. As you accumulate CC, you too will be constantly making and remaking bin Sims. ))) Maybe not as much as @landess, but he IS a rare gem!

Another work in progress... Posted on my page that even if I can't add the option I want to add to the Natasha Woohoo Doll, I will upload her tomorrow, and update her later... IF I ever figure out how to do what I want to do. In the meanwhile, I practiced rigging and posing to make something I have wanted for a while...

The Morningstar Rises...

Screenshot-226.jpg.6dc29d555deb1f693d6bf0248bfcd19b.jpg

Trying to figure out why the hair is solid? Need to move the wings a bit so they don't go inside the wall when placed in a corner, but other than that, the first rough worked well. )

Sometimes you DL some CC thinking you'll use it and never do, while it stares at you each time you open CAS. This Inactive Sim is a MILF type that is the only KW assigned 'Whore' in my 'Las Vegas' save. I found she makes good use of this CC/top as a 'workout' outfit. I also found out she has begun a relationship with a local in the sports career, doing well although he has 2 young children. I don't know if that household ever had a mother . . . .

Screenshot-304.jpg.94f86a60aca80617d2531189bedf78ce.jpgScreenshot-305.jpg.904daa531f03e52f0455394ea40d0a5b.jpgScreenshot-306.jpg.4af6eb7e7d184bb83e2b6d394b4b86ca.jpg

Keeping that booty firm. Looking good for work.

Screenshot-307.jpg.24eb988b1e077b3e4a328de4b0f835b0.jpg

9 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

One of the things that I like about you is that you do not seek instant gratification. You understand it takes a little time, effort, and... well... the words of JoshQ apply here also... Practice and Patience! There are a few Sims in my bin that I have not "tweaked" their appearance in just the passed year. New clothes, new sliders... "tweak"... save... delete the old version. As you accumulate CC, you too will be constantly making and remaking bin Sims. ))) Maybe not as much as @landess, but he IS a rare gem!

Another work in progress... Posted on my page that even if I can't add the option I want to add to the Natasha Woohoo Doll, I will upload her tomorrow, and update her later... IF I ever figure out how to do what I want to do. In the meanwhile, I practiced rigging and posing to make something I have wanted for a while...

The Morningstar Rises...

Trying to figure out why the hair is solid? Need to move the wings a bit so they don't go inside the wall when placed in a corner, but other than that, the first rough worked well. )

That looks like a succubus, isn't it?

Nice.

But yes, it take time. This is sometimes really painful and i am not really patient. But if you want to get it right, you need the time to have the character evolve to something beautiful.

I do like more mature characters in general. Characters that have characteristics like moles, wrinkles but retain their beauty throughout their age.

Most of the character i have seen are mostly young and beautiful in nature or in a worst scenario, bimbos. Now i made one you could call a bimbo as well though i am thinking i made her special in some ways.

You can see here in my blog. I use that feature now for my uninteresting blubber that does not really fit in the forum. (my signature)

Anyway, i am still trying things out. But i feel i fell into the trap to just concentrate on features that most men like. Boobs. Thats were i actually have the hardest time to get it right. I am not really satisfied with it.

My next project i will try to do a sexy elder. I did that once on Sims 4. Its quite fun actually. Old as i am, its easy to enjoy young females but there is beauty in older females as well.

It is something i admire really. The beauty that is hidden most of the time and not just boobs. I like faces a lot and this is really mostly the hard part.

But of course this all very subjective.

That looks like a succubus, isn't it?

She is Lucifera Morningstar... His favorite angel... or she was until that big fight and the divorce, and since He made all of the good Jewish lawyers, He got to keep the house and she got Hades! )))

Some of my long evolving character Sims are her and the 4 HorseWOmen of the Apocalypse. ))) Death is the eldest child.

Spoiler

9.jpg.3db4b618c6cb7c164aed75a919954b3e.jpg

Boobs. Thats were i actually have the hardest time to get it right.

Mesh limitations. Other games, and probably TS4 being 4 bit, devote a lot more vertices to body, and boobs specifically. It allows for smoother and better shape, but... TS3 is low poly. I can and have easily increased poly count and smoothed boobs, added the under boob crease, etc, but they do not work with Cmar's sliders. They work with other boob sliders however. Most sliders are bone sliders. Cmar's are geom based, and are morphs of the base mesh vertices that she used in her mesh.

My next project i will try to do a sexy elder.

Helen Mirren? )))

23 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

She is Lucifera Morningstar... His favorite angel... or she was until that big fight and the divorce, and since He made all of the good Jewish lawyers, He got to keep the house and she got Hades! )))

Some of my long evolving character Sims are her and the 4 HorseWOmen of the Apocalypse. ))) Death is the eldest child.

Reveal hidden contents

9.jpg.3db4b618c6cb7c164aed75a919954b3e.jpg

That is quite an interesting game play. Though i never tried it myself as i always wanted it to real or what you may could experience or may not.

It would be quite interesting to play Lilith. Sims 4 has NisaK mod which allows you to play as such. Though again, i never did it. I always got scared at the last minute.

Mesh limitations. Other games, and probably TS4 being 4 bit, devote a lot more vertices to body, and boobs specifically. It allows for smoother and better shape, but... TS3 is low poly. I can and have easily increased poly count and smoothed boobs, added the under boob crease, etc, but they do not work with Cmar's sliders. They work with other boob sliders however. Most sliders are bone sliders. Cmar's are geom based, and are morphs of the base mesh vertices that she used in her mesh.

Oh, did not know that. So i should change the slider then. I have to make myself knowledgeable about that. For example, i would like to make more saggy tits, but with the current slider this is soooo painful. Sometimes breast look like out of this world.

Like i said, i do strive for realism but i know it has its limits. Got to live with what the game engine can provide.

And again, its not just about size, though sometimes it is nice to have large breasts. Stimulation. 

I will experiment more and look out for other sliders.

Helen Mirren? )))

Well, she is certainly gorgeous. 

I love Kate Bush as far as celebrities go. She looks soo beautiful. Even Jenifer Lopez looks quite good at old age. She looks more beautiful to me at age than younger. More ripe so to say.

But i am not really aiming for celebrities. More real older women that i can run into in real life perhaps. All with their faults, traits and faces.

I do like noses a lot. So i like to give them noses that are long. I just find that so attractive.

But again, this is not easy as there are not many CC's available to make it appear old. I do not like the vanilla old. It looks so cartoonish.

Edited by wutpickel