Favorite Soda?

Like Effie, i also don't like soda.. i don't like the "fizzy", for some reason that sensation feels .. i dunno "uncomfortable" to swallow to me.

Although sometimes i drink flat soda, like a weirdo. When i do it's usually rootbeer. i like rootbeer flavoured candy too.

Like Effie, i also don't like soda.. i don't like the "fizzy", for some reason that sensation feels .. i dunno "uncomfortable" to swallow to me.

Although sometimes i drink flat soda, like a weirdo. When i do it's usually rootbeer. i like rootbeer flavoured candy too.

Yeah that's definitely one of the main reasons for me as well! I feel uncomfortable in my teeth when the fizzy part hits them -_-

Hands down Mountain Dew any variants but favorites regular, code red, voltage, black cherry when i can find it I haven't seen it in any local stores in a decade though. 

The original flavor of Dew that is unique to Taco Bell (Baja Blast) is some VILE stuff.  Tastes like cough syrup.

Don't know or rather can't remember its name, but it's a orange soda made in france i believe, taste of heaven and knocks the shit out of Fanta,

had it many years ago but have been unable to find it since. :(

I think you are refering to "orangina" .