Looking forward to this mod's development, its got a lot of promise.

As an experiment I dumped everything in inventory but the 7 quest items in inventory the character can't drop.

I then equipped the pet collar, completed the initial dialogue, checked and saw those seven items are gone. I then chose the "I don't want to be a slave anymore" option.

He releases the player character but all the bound to character quest items are still gone (unusual gems, meridia's beacon, gauldar amulet fragment, etc...)

Is that supposed to happen?

Pet collar defaults to restricting the pet's possessions, moving them all to the Pet Bag. If you set restrictions in pet collar to none before initiating dialogue then no possessions get taken.

I didn't try using pet collar's trick for getting the pet bag bag after removing the collar. That may still work.

Looking forward to this mod's development, its got a lot of promise.

As an experiment I dumped everything in inventory but the 7 quest items in inventory the character can't drop.

I then equipped the pet collar, completed the initial dialogue, checked and saw those seven items are gone. I then chose the "I don't want to be a slave anymore" option.

He releases the player character but all the bound to character quest items are still gone (unusual gems, meridia's beacon, gauldar amulet fragment, etc...)

Is that supposed to happen?

Pet collar defaults to restricting the pet's possessions, moving them all to the Pet Bag. If you set restrictions in pet collar to none before initiating dialogue then no possessions get taken.

I didn't try using pet collar's trick for getting the pet bag bag after removing the collar. That may still work.

I tried, and it didn't seem to work. However, that was on a save that had petcollar once before, so there may still have been scripts or something persisting after the clean save.

The actions for the dom do not want to trigger. I submitted my PC to Jenassa in the Drunken Huntsman and waited to get events.

She first electrocuted Lola for no reason, next she says: "Hey, there is something..." and nothing more happens. No force-greet, even if I come to talk, she doesn't have any new dialogue compared to the before-event state.

What could be the problem there?

After "there is something" follows an errand quest. Are you sure you made a clean save before upgrading?

I even started a new game. Apparently, the quest did trigger once (bring Ale in 1/2h) but after its completion the "dom action 7" triggered several more times to no avail. Other actions (such as stripping or electrocuting) work just fine.

I installed this mod (latest version, from scratch) over the PetCollar 4.8.0

I followed every step in the right way and I asked my follower to be my Master. I weared the collar as requested and everything seems to work fine, at least for the "Needs" part.

I have only some doubts about what exactly mean some messages that appears in the top left corner of the screen. They are only decimal number of various type.

I think, indeed, to have some problems in other aspects of the mod:

1. The dialogue: "(Sex) Dou you want master ... " leads to the Master's answer "Spread your legs ... " but then nothing happens.

2. Exiting the game and then reloading it makes ALL submissive stats to return to zero.

3. The dialogue: "How I'm doing" (that leads to the submissive stats above) makes my char to kneel, swinging a bit, hands cuffed behind but not ropes or cuffs are visibles.

Note that I've have all the DD system (latest) installed and the ropes appear in some bound animations.

I installed this mod (latest version, from scratch) over the PetCollar 4.8.0

I followed every step in the right way and I asked my follower to be my Master. I weared the collar as requested and everything seems to work fine, at least for the "Needs" part.

I have only some doubts about what exactly mean some messages that appears in the top left corner of the screen. They are only decimal number of various type.

thats a counter which controls when your dom would want something from you. Once it goes above 0.04 you can expect a force greet soon.

It looks based on GameDaysPassed value as lowering the TimeScale value makes those force greets happen less often

I think, indeed, to have some problems in other aspects of the mod:

1. The dialogue: "(Sex) Dou you want master ... " leads to the Master's answer "Spread your legs ... " but then nothing happens.

sex scene should happen. one of the zap animations from ZAZ animation pack - tho they dont rly work well on sexlab 1.6 

2. Exiting the game and then reloading it makes ALL submissive stats to return to zero.

this does not happen to me

3. The dialogue: "How I'm doing" (that leads to the submissive stats above) makes my char to kneel, swinging a bit, hands cuffed behind but not ropes or cuffs are visibles.

Note that I've have all the DD system (latest) installed and the ropes appear in some bound animations.

character can kneel without being tied up  ;) 

not rly sure why to use zap sex anim here instead of some ZAZ kneeling pose

I've been trying this mod, and the only that doesn't work correctly - apart from Zaz - is the Dom7 action. Is something supposed to happen.

The NPC Mistress says: PC, there is something...

And nothing happens. I'm not wearing armbinders, just the collar FYI

Thanks, and I hope you keep on upgrading this great mod :)

Very nice mod and great improvements so far.

Although I don't like how some BDSM logic works in this mod, I found it quite easy to adapt to my tastes.

A little feedback: the last version (0.10) broke some variables when the scripts were organized and splitted (ex: eventsskipedbecauseofcombat). They are now independent scripts and don't share variables values between them.

Thank you for sharing your great work.

I even started a new game. Apparently, the quest did trigger once (bring Ale in 1/2h) but after its completion the "dom action 7" triggered several more times to no avail. Other actions (such as stripping or electrocuting) work just fine.

Errand quest triggers only if you are in a location with an inn. And only once in 4 game hours. Other dom actions of type 7

are not implemented yet

Very nice mod and great improvements so far.

Although I don't like how some BDSM logic works in this mod, I found it quite easy to adapt to my tastes.

A little feedback: the last version (0.10) broke some variables when the scripts were organized and splitted (ex: eventsskipedbecauseofcombat). They are now independent scripts and don't share variables values between them.

Thank you for sharing your great work.

I noticed this too late as I was already in the middle of some massive refactoring. Once again :) There is a new release in couple of days

First of, very fun mod :)

So far only encountered one bug, seems to happen after you get "ungagged", I am then no longer able to use crafting stations / chairs you name it.

Not sure if 0.10 fixed this, but going to try out today so will report later!

First of, very fun mod :)

So far only encountered one bug, seems to happen after you get "ungagged", I am then no longer able to use crafting stations / chairs you name it.

Not sure if 0.10 fixed this, but going to try out today so will report later!

About he crafting stations, it seems to be a ZaZ issue. I had it also once. It's not fixed yet :)

I have a major issue right now,  I was happy being my Mistress's pet however I had to leave her service (had company over that wanted to see me play) but when I got my collar off I never got any of my items back that she was holding (and I had some pretty rare stuff).   How am I supposed to get my stuff back after leaving her service?

I have a major issue right now,  I was happy being my Mistress's pet however I had to leave her service (had company over that wanted to see me play) but when I got my collar off I never got any of my items back that she was holding (and I had some pretty rare stuff).   How am I supposed to get my stuff back after leaving her service?

Ask her to give you back control over your inventory, grab your stuff from the stash and then leave

There's also an option for such case in PetCollar's MCM, under Maintenance section - 'Get Bag'. It's only enabled when the Pet effect is not active.

This is the completely reworked version I test currently. If everything ok, I will release it in couple of days as 1.0 with some cosmetic improvements.

If someone would like to test it and give me feedback, I'd be very grateful.

Text for the book is also needed :)

Ah, the book is under the bed in Haelga's Bunkhouse in Riften. Near that horker tusk. The quest starts after you read it.

1.0 RC1

Enslavement and freeing re-implemented
Dom-actions re-implemented: bind hands, gag, hurt for no reason, restrict armor, perform a trick, errand
Quest items implemented with (hopefully) all necessary keywords
Devious devices and PetCollar are NO MORE required
Training scenes are disabled for now, as well as inventory control and fucktoy
Rules-violations now punished by electrocutting without any dialogues.
Bondage items now unequippable (Sexlab nostrip still here). ATM I see no point in preventing this, but who knows.
If you are ordered to perform a trick, you may refuse. There will be consequences though

submissivelola-1.0 RC1.rar

It's cool that there's a new version coming out, I've had a lot of fun with this. 

As I play with a number of other mods that add devices on you (primarily Deviously Cursed Loot), I had an idea for a feature you could do: your owner decides they want more control over your bondage, and uses a modified Inventory Control to keep any keys you take. If you want to get out of something, you've got to ask your owner for permission, whereupon they'll give you a key to use or unlock the item themselves, but they might decide you need to show them what a good pet you are to deserve it. Right now I'm using Deviously Cursed Loot's device comments function to simulate your owner deciding to take action with you or you begging them to let you out of some things, but a Play Submissive version would be nice. 

One thing I'd also like is to have more talking between you and your owner, to set it up more as a relationship, and maybe some more options to respond to their actions, such as asking them to please not hurt you when they do the shock action (as a middle ground between "Fuck off!" and "I like it"). If you'd like I could take a shot at writing some dialogues for the interactions. 

Also, would you consider a simple way to pass ownership between followers? My character is currently traveling with and owned by Uthgerd, but I'd like to transfer to Aela once I get to that point in the Companions storyline. 

Oh, the other thing I wanted to ask was what the exact effect of the Submission score is. It seems to be used as currency to request concessions from your owner, but does it do anything else? I've noticed the owner likes to make you stay naked around 33 Submission, but that might just be chance. Does it change any interactions or chances of interactions? 

It's cool that there's a new version coming out, I've had a lot of fun with this. 

As I play with a number of other mods that add devices on you (primarily Deviously Cursed Loot), I had an idea for a feature you could do: your owner decides they want more control over your bondage, and uses a modified Inventory Control to keep any keys you take. If you want to get out of something, you've got to ask your owner for permission, whereupon they'll give you a key to use or unlock the item themselves, but they might decide you need to show them what a good pet you are to deserve it. Right now I'm using Deviously Cursed Loot's device comments function to simulate your owner deciding to take action with you or you begging them to let you out of some things, but a Play Submissive version would be nice. 

One thing I'd also like is to have more talking between you and your owner, to set it up more as a relationship, and maybe some more options to respond to their actions, such as asking them to please not hurt you when they do the shock action (as a middle ground between "Fuck off!" and "I like it"). If you'd like I could take a shot at writing some dialogues for the interactions. 

Also, would you consider a simple way to pass ownership between followers? My character is currently traveling with and owned by Uthgerd, but I'd like to transfer to Aela once I get to that point in the Companions storyline. 

Oh, the other thing I wanted to ask was what the exact effect of the Submission score is. It seems to be used as currency to request concessions from your owner, but does it do anything else? I've noticed the owner likes to make you stay naked around 33 Submission, but that might just be chance. Does it change any interactions or chances of interactions? 

1. In the new version there will be no keys and no locks. And I also don't want to use any of devious devices. Not that I don't like them, it just makes everything a bit more complicated. If you want to play with them, especially with DCL, let me know about your experience :)

2. You may break up and start over again at any time with anyone you want. The option to pass you to a new owner seems to me redundant. Nice to have for the future though, why not.

3. As for the dialogues, the mod is a bit barebone in the current state. That's because my priority is to make the whole thing stable and maintainable. To add content afterwards is not a big problem.

On the other hand, I don't want to bloat that mod with content and text as I want to move it to FO4 next year. Keeping it small makes it also more manageable to port.

0.10 version. Didnt test the 1.0 RC yet.

I reworked nearly everything for 1.0 :)

Are you using some non vanilla armor btw?

No, just some restrictive equipments from DDx, they're not count in "armor" or "clothing" category after all.

Perhaps I should try the latest version first before doing the feedback, if I can finish my jobs tonight. :(

And thanks for this amazing mod!

No, just some restrictive equipments from DDx, they're not count in "armor" or "clothing" category after all.

Perhaps I should try the latest version first before doing the feedback, if I can finish my jobs tonight. :(

And thanks for this amazing mod!

Harness perhaps?

I'm checking keywords: armorclothing, armorlight, armorheavy, armorcuirass and clothingbody. If something's messing around with them, there may be complications.

As for 1.0, playing along with DD mods is not recommended and not supported. There are no conflicts and it may be even fun. But if something randomly locked on you forces you to break any Lola's rules, the things may go ugly.