Hi. I've been trying out the latest version (0.8) for a while and this is a seriously impressive mod. Thanks!

There are a couple of small issues I've noticed. One is that when an event is supposed to trigger (the every-hour force greet events) it seems that the owner stops and waits. If you're standing close by that's OK, but if you're out travelling and she's not in greet range when it happens the result is that she waits while you disappear into the distance. You have to backtrack to her and then she initiates the force greet. If enough time has passed before you realise she's been left behind you can end up with missed events against your record. I find that I have to babysit her when we're on the move, and keep checking to make sure she's still there before tracking back to her for the event.

The other thing is with button prompts appearing on the screen during a sexlab animation. I keep getting the A button symbol (I use a controller) and the owner's name appear during animations where I've asked for sex. It doesn't happen with the fucktoy ones. I'm completely guessing here, but might it be because the sex request animations actually begin before the dialogue has closed? Unfortunately, unlike with 1.59 where jiggling the camera could remove button prompts, with sexlab 1.60 you're stuck with them until the animation finishes. It's only a minor annoyance but I thought I'd mention it.

Other than that everything seems to work perfectly. I've played it almost totally submissive and have just unlocked the fucktoy state. I've not been bound or gagged yet but I'm working on it.

Some thoughts: (and this is all just personal opinion, not criticism, so please feel free to ignore it!)

With the way the owner talks and acts the relationship seems pretty dark and abusive, which I know lots of people probably want. I find myself wishing it could be a little more caring at times, especially if you're obedient. It can be a bit disheartening to bend over backwards to please the owner only to be treated like a dumb, worthless whore. Maybe reserve most of the nastier dialogue for rebellious slaves and treat good girls to a bit of kindness?

I really like how your owner can effectively override your PetCollar MCM settings but I do have one concern over that. It's a thrill to have them imposed on you but I turn some of them off for a reason, and that's because prolonged gameplay with them on isn't as much fun. How about being allowed to switch them off as a reward for reaching a high enough submission score? Or being allowed to do it if you're rebellious and reach a low enough score, but be forced to suffer some other penalty in return? That might be a good incentive to keep working on the relationship with the owner. (I know you said future versions won't be using PetCollar or devious devices, but I assume you're going to implement similar features.)

As I said, just opinions and you may well want to go a different way. You can't make a mod to fit everyone's specific tastes, or you'll be making at least dozen versions all at once. It really is very impressive.

Thanks!

Hi. I've been trying out the latest version (0.8) for a while and this is a seriously impressive mod. Thanks!

Thank you for your feedback. I'm aware of the problem with the forcegreets. If I find a way to check a distance between the owner and the player in script, the solution is a piece of cake.

Dialog controls is also a nuisance I'm trying to get rid off. Just patience :)

As for the domination style... you are right, it's all about whip and candy. Just give me some ideas what a candy in Skyrim would be :) I'll concentrate on the whip first. That's why it may look a bit too abusive at the current state.

In the nearest future there will be a bit more sofisticated evaluations of submission score and the comments will be based on their results. The only thing, I'd like to master the perfect dialogue-controls first. Otherwise there may be a very frustrating explosion of bugged content.

Well, no idea how easy any of this would be to do - and simpler is often better, as well - but some possibilities perhaps.

Have three types of collar. You start with a standard collar. If you're obedient enough you get rewarded with a shiny, polished collar as a status symbol of a good slave. Be too rebellious and you get a heavy, rough collar as the opposite symbol. Maybe the good one could add benefits and the bad one penalties of some sort.

The more obedient you are the lower the chance of getting an aggressive animation. The more disobedient you are, the higher the chance of an aggressive animation. For the good slaves, perhaps be asked if you actually want aggressive sex and be rewarded with it if you do. Currently when asking for sex you always get consensual, I think, and asking is probably considered submissive. I've only played the submissive route so I don't know if you already do this, but if you don't ask for a long enough time maybe the owner could demand it of you and earn you negative points if you try to resist.

As "candy" you could be given a gift, such as a sweetroll. Everyone loves sweetrolls! :lol: And maybe a special sweetroll that triggers a masturbation animation when eaten because it just tastes that good. Or you could be given a foreplay animation that focuses on your pleasure, such as a kiss, a massage, receiving oral, or even a spanking if you prefer - many subs would see that as a reward depending on the way it's carried out. May need NSAP for some of the animations though. Or you could be told to approach any NPC you like and you get to have sex with them as a treat. Always had a thing for Heimskr or Olava the Feeble? Now's your chance! And as I said before, perhaps being able to choose your equipment, inventory and bondage restrictions. Maybe you can tag one or two of them as your least favourite and - as long as you're good - you won't get those again. Except for maybe on special occasions. It shouldn't be too easy, after all!

As I found when typing out this list, it's easy to get carried away and come up with too much. And there are so many possibilities of how a player might want to approach their slavery. Maybe the rebellious ones disobey because they hate it and want to be free, or maybe they like being enslaved and want to provoke more punishments. Maybe the submissive ones obey because they love slavery and want to please, maybe because they hate it and want to avoid the worst treatment, or maybe because they're so turned on by the whole thing they can't even control themselves and think clearly enough and just act on autopilot.

Again, these are just suggestions. I'm not in any way demanding or expecting any of this to be included. Hopefully they can just provide fuel for thought. And of course take your time and only take the mod in the direction you want it to go. Judging by what's there so far the result will be terrific whatever you decide to do.

Thanks.

Guest Long John

@alexvkj - If you haven't already add "NoStrip" keyword to items which you don't want stripped. Then when SexLab is about to do its animations it won't then strip them off the player.

Also ensure there is some form of stripping check (is the item able to be stripped) done before any SexLab animations.

Just a question:

How did this mod change the original and with other mods?

I mean what happens if the PC get a collar replaced by other mods (example DD cursed loot)?

Also does it remove the original Pet collar functions?

Ty a lot

I only check for a zbfCollar. Anyone will do. If you are not wearing the PetCollar, armor restrictions, invenmtory control and fucktoy effects will not apply.

@alexvkj - If you haven't already add "NoStrip" keyword to items which you don't want stripped. Then when SexLab is about to do its animations it won't then strip them off the player.

Also ensure there is some form of stripping check (is the item able to be stripped) done before any SexLab animations.

I have to create my own items to be able to add the keyword, haven't I? That would be a logical step of course.

But somehow I like the idea that the restraints may not be sitting always bulletproof tight. Who is then the first to notice it - you or your dom? :)

Guest Long John

@alexvkj - I have just left a comment for Mord Sif. Hopefully he will get it and be able to make the suggested changes to the Wrist-Binds.

Though the ability to strip item check still needs to be added to the modification before any SexLab animation calls (specifically sexual intercourse).

A suggestion on the topic of whips and candy:

Would it be possible to have a menu option something like: harsh treatment - punishment only-reward only-both ? (I am assuming that no one using this mod would want a "never" option.)

Just a thought.

I have to create my own items to be able to add the keyword, haven't I? That would be a logical step of course.

You could if you add PetCollar as hard dependency. Not much of a difference as your mod doesnt rly do anything if PetCollar is not installed.

btw

there might be some way to resist getting tied up. maybe based on where are you (some additional dialogue option with LocationHasKeyword LocTypeDungeon or something).

Because you can rly do much in this game when you're tied up - so getting tied up in the middle of some dungeon switches your char into spectator mode.

It might be that your dom would want something else instead for example.

Because you can rly do much in this game when you're tied up - so getting tied up in the middle of some dungeon switches your char into spectator mode.

It might be that your dom would want something else instead for example.

Unless you stock up some content from mods. Prostitution for example.

If you are in the middle of something - just keep your weapons/spell out or keep sneaking. Yo'll face the consequences later

@alexvkj - I have just left a comment for Mord Sif. Hopefully he will get it and be able to make the suggested changes to the Wrist-Binds.

Though the ability to strip item check still needs to be added to the modification before any SexLab animation calls (specifically sexual intercourse).

She did get it ;)

I've replied here as well.

If needed I can upload an edited esp with the SexLabNoStrip keyword, though as I said in the post in the other topic I didn't think Play Submissive was actually directly using anything from Wrist-Binder.

If you want to prevent an item from being stripped for animations, SexLabNoStrip added as a keyword to the Armour entry will do that fine. It doesn't even need SexLab as a direct master file. Creating a new keyword with that name and applying it will mean it does nothing if SexLab isn't installed but will be dealt with appropriately if it is. Any specific item can also be manually prevented from being stripped by setting it to "Never Remove" in SexLab's strip item editor in the MCM.

In my experience not having my wrist-binders stripped for an animation breaks the idle once the animation is over. I always had it removed then reapplied at the end. More details on that in the other thread.

Thanks

In my experience not having my wrist-binders stripped for an animation breaks the idle once the animation is over. I always had it removed then reapplied at the end. More details on that in the other thread.

the opposite in my experience.

say i got wrist binder - offset animation starts.

then i decide to say dig up some ore vein - offset animation gets "broken"

then dom decides to have fun with a fucktoy - offset gets restored...

I've set sexlab not to strip item slot 59 - as i still use 1.59c.

btw

Allowing them to be stripped was ending with my character geting killed by punishment.

the opposite in my experience.

say i got wrist binder - offset animation starts.

then i decide to say dig up some ore vein - offset animation gets "broken"

then dom decides to have fun with a fucktoy - offset gets restored...

I've set sexlab not to strip item slot 59 - as i still use 1.59c.

btw

Allowing them to be stripped was ending with my character geting killed by punishment.

Hmm. If it makes a difference I didn't use the DD or ZAP bound animation overrides. I was getting all my animations called by PetCollar with the setting to use aggressive animations. If the wrist-binder (this is from the mod in my signature, not Play Submissive) stayed on for any animation the offset would be broken at the end of the animation. If it was removed the offset would be gone for the animation then reapplied at the end when SexLab put everything back on.

Also, I can't play at the moment so have no idea how Play Submissive is making use of wrist-binders or binding cuffs. I was asked in my thread to add the NoStrip keywords to my mod, though I admit I'm a little confused as to why it would be needed for this mod :P

There are a couple of small issues I've noticed

Check out the 0.9. The issues seem to be resolved :)

ZBF gag is blocking magic use :/ that is really really too harsh on mages.

Aha, good to know how to restrain them mages properly! :)

Seriously, when I come to work on custom gag for the mod, I'll look into it.

ZBF gag is blocking magic use :/ that is really really too harsh on mages.

Aha, good to know how to restrain them mages properly! :)

Seriously, when I come to work on custom gag for the mod, I'll look into it.

The ZaZ gags have the zbfEffectNoMagic keyword attached. If you make sure your custom gag doesn't have that it won't restrict magic. It also won't restrict shouting, though. The devious gags do that through scripts, I think, and I'm out of my depth by that stage :P

The ZaZ gags have the zbfEffectNoMagic keyword attached. If you make sure your custom gag doesn't have that it won't restrict magic. It also won't restrict shouting, though. The devious gags do that through scripts, I think, and I'm out of my depth by that stage :P

Impairing the ability to speak would be enough I believe.

And I never actually saw magic as a kind of speech. Maybe because I never play mages. Okay, maybe you have to chant some spell to do something, or maybe not. I always see mages doing something with their hands but actually never with their mouth :)

Shouting is a bit different but as for me, it's just yet another kind of magic

Any chance you could extend the ownership to other NPCs than just followers?

My PC is married to Camilla Valerius, I used console commands to make her a follower to get the quest started but I don't want her to be a follower, she is my PCs wife and Mistress not a meat shield like Lydia.

Which was fine until the 0.9 update, but now nothing happens unless she is a follower. Which is not happening.

Also what triggers the fucktoy events? Jordis kept rushing down to the basement of Proudspire to rape my PC whilst she was talking to her owner, breaking the conversation and causing my PC to get punished. I used SL Aroused Redux to set Jordis at 0 arousal and locked arousal at 0, yet she still kept rushing in to rape my PC and interrupt dialogue causing further punishment.

Fortunately I had enabled the alter settings in the Petcollar MCM before starting this so I was able to shut fucktoy off, but it is seriously annoying when it shouldn't kick in unless arousal is 90+ and your PC gets raped by someone with arousal level of 0.

(Not even getting into the non-consensual aspect of enabling fucktoy in the first place ....)

There are a couple of small issues I've noticed

Check out the 0.9. The issues seem to be resolved :)

Thanks for that.

They're working nicely now, though I needed to update zaz to 6.07 otherwise when I asked for sex nothing happened, the owner spoke the "spread your legs" line and then just walked away. Personally I would prefer if it just used an aggressive animation and only went the bound override route if the player has that selected in the zaz MCM. A few people are having problems with 6.07 and actually use older versions.

If you need the wrist bindings to stay on though - otherwise the player might be electrocuted to death - then I can see why you have it set up this way.

Oh and I loved the boot-licking too!

Any chance you could extend the ownership to other NPCs than just followers?

My PC is married to Camilla Valerius, I used console commands to make her a follower to get the quest started but I don't want her to be a follower, she is my PCs wife and Mistress not a meat shield like Lydia.

Use console ans stay in your estate. That will do the trick in RP-way.

You'll miss a bunch of the content though. But htere will be something. Like stay naked when at home for example, or sleep in a cage perhaps

Wow thanks a bunch for this awesome Mod alexvkj! I've been testing 0.9 since it got out and it's come a long way since your first release. The scoring system works just peachy! Finally some playable light weight d/s mod in skyrim:)))

I know you are having a feature freeze at the moment. But just as a suggestion:

It would be really fun to get some sort of extortion in play. To have some sense of achievement for your pc. Like with short and long term goals. Serve a golddigger Master/Mistress as a money/artifact slave. 

I know you are having a feature freeze at the moment. But just as a suggestion:

It would be really fun to get some sort of extortion in play. To have some sense of achievement for your pc. Like with short and long term goals. Serve a golddigger Master/Mistress as a money/artifact slave. 

But of course :) How else would you effectively enslave a player in an RPG? :)

I uploaded 0.10 version.

Please make a clean save if you want to upgrade. PetCollar doesn't need to be removed though.

As for develpment progress, I'm now combing through all the little bugs and balance issues on a real playthrough (at level 20 already :)) and add a little something to spice the whole thing up. 1.0 release will be there very soon. I'll also give the mod a new name, I have something in mind ;)