And with the electrocutions I do see what you mean. If that's how it starts off before you've even had a chance to misbehave it sets a precedent that the relationship is going to go only one way. I'd be tempted to say that the punishments should only be for badly-behaved subs, though well-behaved ones do sometimes want to be punished, too, and might deliberately act up to provoke it.

It can all get very complex! :blush:

Punishment and reminder are different things :) The latter should happen normally only if there were no other dom events for some time. But as I don't have much other content yet, it's still better than nothing.

If someone wishes the better feature stocked mod, I'd just say: come back in a year.

Oh yes! Not trying to rush you, just throwing ideas around :)

Thanks!

A question. I play skyrim normally with some adult mods to spice it up a bit. For example Im atm using petcollar, milkmod, radiant prostitution and others. Basically they change my game but dont make it impossible to play. How is this mod?

One of the things I really hate is, when Im sitting in a deep dungeon fighting stuff and suddenly my char gets layed by some horny guy which leads to hot sex and another reload because Im dead. Funny the first 10 times but than it just gets on my nerves. Or riding on a horse until some mod kicks in and deceides that NOW is the perfect time to lay my char. Yeah, totally funny when 2 chars having sex orbiting the horse at high speed or similar stuff. Reload. My char gets milked, some other mod fires an event. Reload.

How does lola fit in such a playstyle? Does it try to dominate my loadorder? ;)

How does lola fit in such a playstyle? Does it try to dominate my loadorder? ;)

Lola was made and is being developed exactly for such a playstyle.

At the moment there are sometimes annoying random reminders. And yes, your dom may demand sex or bug you with errands. But this is nothing you cannot prevent if you are playing right.

In that perspective,.. wiping someone to death is probably not the best method to keep having a sub to play with.

Punishments in d/s must be as well safe, sane and consensual. But they may very well be be unpleasant and/or painful.

But which punishment are unpleasant enough for a player in a computer game? Character death, means revert to a save game - is totally okay, sane and safe. And whipping animation with some ouch-sounds... Seriously?

BTW,

In 1.2 there will be couple of powerful buffs which are only available after certain thresholds of submission score (look at the head post, I described how the whole system works). If you want these buffs, you better be a good and obedient slave which means keep your SS high.

And your idea of temporary effects will be implemented too.

What if the player is given the following two options (instead of being whipped to death):

1. Comply
  2. Refuse and loose the trust of your Master/Mistress (and loose submissiveness)

Although not implied, the submission score will go to -10 when choosing this option. This will probably be an unwelcome surprise for the player who picks this option and has not read this forum thread.

Only a player with a very low submissive score and a very old safe game might continue after choosing option two. But as soon as the player has a decent submission score and is faced with the fact he/she has just lost all their points, the player will most likely return to a recent safe game. The buffs you plan for version 1.2 will be another incentive for player not to want to loose their hard-worked submission score and thus not choose option two.

Thus except when the player just started to wear the collar, the effect of choosing option 2 will be the same as being whipped to death. In both cases, the player will return to a recent safe game. But in the meantime, the method and dialogue might be a bit more (bdsm)-lore-friendly. I hope you like this alternative.

( Btw, I can't wait to try version 1.2 )

Thus except when the player just started to wear the collar, the effect of choosing option 2 will be the same as being whipped to death. In both cases, the player will return to a recent safe game. But in the meantime, the method and dialogue might be a bit more (bdsm)-lore-friendly. I hope you like this alternative.

That's why the death-threshold is set to -30.

The problem is, in Skyrim unlike FO3 you may skip every dialog. In such event the so called walkaway-topics are automatically triggered. Im my mod they are always here (sometimes invisible, sometimes present in a choice list) and I use them to give some minor punishment.

The punishment is minor mostly because it's very easy to skip a dialog accidently or be interrupted by something. But actually as a good slave you must stay still and hear and answer to your dom very carefully.

Active refusing is currently implemented in stripping and peeing scenes. And it will be in the new boot-licking. In that scenes you are asked to do something and you may refuse couple of times with the increasing punishment magnitude.

Do you plan on implementing any devious devices related features at all? I'm thinking that if the owner were to, for example, put a chastity belt on the player to tease the player into submission? Maybe this isn't the path you're taking with this mod?

I thought about making an optional addon mod with DD enabled.

Aside of some scripting complication, the main reason to keep the core mod as vanilla as possible is the upcoming FO4 release. As soon as the modder tools and FNIS are there, I'll move to it.

That's why the death-threshold is set to -30.

The problem is, in Skyrim unlike FO3 you may skip every dialog. In such event the so called walkaway-topics are automatically triggered. Im my mod they are always here (sometimes invisible, sometimes present in a choice list) and I use them to give some minor punishment.

The punishment is minor mostly because it's very easy to skip a dialog accidently or be interrupted by something. But actually as a good slave you must stay still and hear and answer to your dom very carefully.

Active refusing is currently implemented in stripping and peeing scenes. And it will be in the new boot-licking. In that scenes you are asked to do something and you may refuse couple of times with the increasing punishment magnitude.

Thumbs up for the boot-licking scene. Out of curiosity, does that implies animations?

Anyway, as you mentioned the death-threshold of -30, I started testing.:

A character with submission of 147 refused to pee. After the first shock and warning, nothing happened. After the second shock and warning, submission went down to 131. After the third shock, death. I even tried to escape the dialogue and still died. Death of course is a valid reason to return to a safe game. But I consider loosing my current submission level to be a valid reason as well to restore an old safe (but this time without loosing the desire to submit to such an uncaring Mistress in the process).

Just killing you like that shows that the master/mistress apparently does not care at all (neither care about you, or care about being a master/mistress). And to prevent loosing the desire to submit to an uncaring master/mistress, I proposed this alternative.  (The alternative being: Three warnings and you have to start your submission score all over instead of three warnings and you're death.)  In both cases, it will force the player to submit (or restore an old safe game). But this alternative shows that the master/mistress cares (as you lost his/her trust), instead of the exact opposite.

Although, when reading your answer, it could be that my idea was not written clear enough. I am still curious, what do you think of this alternative?

Anyway, this is your mod, and during the discussion of your hard and very promising work I am about to give myself the well deserved smart-ass remark: "If you think the mod should be slightly, why don't you build a mod yourself.".

(note: I tested it with version 1.0 as I do not yet have a character with a high submission level with version 1.1)

Do you plan on implementing any devious devices related features at all? I'm thinking that if the owner were to, for example, put a chastity belt on the player to tease the player into submission? Maybe this isn't the path you're taking with this mod?

Aside of some scripting complication, the main reason to keep the core mod as vanilla as possible is the upcoming FO4 release. As soon as the modder tools and FNIS are there, I'll move to it.

Oh wow! My follow-up question was going to be: "will you port this mod over to FO4 when FO4 gets released?". Now I'm even more excited. Thanks for answering my questions and as always, I love your mod. Keep up the good work!

Oh wow! My follow-up question was going to be: "will you port this mod over to FO4 when FO4 gets released?". Now I'm even more excited. Thanks for answering my questions and as always, I love your mod. Keep up the good work!

Don't be too excited. It'll probably be at least a year before any "fun" will be available for FO4. :P

Well, I don't plan on moving to FO4 anytime soon. Knowing Bethesda, I will allow community some time to sort out some of the worse bugs they tend to leave behind. Of course I will be taking a part and testing patches and mods, but the full playtrough can wait for few months.

This mod seems like something that I will definently pick up for my next Skyrim playtrough thoug.  :) 

its not just that

there would be patches, DLCs that would throw everything upside down, loads of tools would need to be made (like hkxcmd, FNIS, niftools, things like bodyslide etc etc etc)

"sexlab" would have to be made.

Imo? 2017. I wont even bother looking at it before that.

Hopefully one or two of these ideas are useful.

Errands (a proposal for an expansion to your errand-quest):

I always have a supply of ale in my inventory. What if at a higher submissive level, the domme might (at random) ask other stuff? Especially when gagged (or blindfolded), there is a good chance you won't make it back in time, as I have found out. This will make it harder to progress your submissiveness and it will provide additional opportunities for punishments throughout the leveling. If other players are like me, they will start to carry other beverages as well as soon as the Master/Mistress start showing interest in them, just to be prepared. But this way, you might run into an errand surprise later in game.

Five beverages that can be found throughout Skyrim in order of costs are: Ale, Wine, Nord Mead, Alto Wine and Black-Briar Mead. At the beginning, the master/mistress will only ask for ale. But after gaining 20 or 30 points of submissiveness, another item might be added to the list. Perhaps the list can be expanded with sweet roll, honey nuts treat, and apple pie as well.

I personally would skip Skooma as beverage cause I do not think that forcing a sub to break the law is bdsm-lore-friendly. (Except when breaking the law implies streaking)

Tease the guards:

As a task, the player will have to walk towards a guard and ask: "do you like what you see?"

Best if this will include a rubbing-yourself animation. I do not know if that animation is part of Zaz, but when wearing a chastity belt and getting distracted, or doing a confession when playing the abandoned 'more devious quest' mod, a couple of nice tease animations show op.

And now the fun part, there is a 40 percent chance that the guard will give you a spanking.

When you receive a spanking, you will be granted a permanent buff called "Spanked Bottom". The increase could rely on the same point-system I mentioned earlier. I propose that this buff is permanent as the armor bonus is not that much. It requires 100 spankings to have and increase of 50 armor. And it is fun to still have listed a "Spanked Bottom" as an effect long after you have removed the collar. As you mentioned that you do not like some sort of training-system, I hope you like this alternative.

I noticed in your screenshot a spanking with the person clothed, thus I guess you have managed to prevent both actors to be undressed. Else you could take a look at the mod more devious quests, that mod apparently has also solved the issue of both actors getting undressed. Note; that mod also contains a nice candle-wax animation.

Puppy eyes:

Anyway, how about a buff called "puppy eyes". Depending on your submissiveness, you get better prices as nobody dislikes a well trained sub, and might even feel a bit of pity. As I have no idea how far the submissiveness can raise, I think it is best to leave the amount of benefit up to you.

I do advice that the buffs you are planning are minor. Skyrim already is easy to play, even when naked (but still wearing jewelry). And when you fight, you have a companion.

Start dancing:

In the FNIS package, the C20 and C24 are nice teasing dances. You already have "start stripping", and I think that this is slightly similar. And this task can still be used when the player is already forced to walk around naked continuously.

Oh yes! Not trying to rush you, just throwing ideas around :)

Thanks!

You were pretty content even with a simple wrist binder and a PetCollar as far as I remember :)

Heh. I'm easily pleased, true! Put a collar and a set of cuffs on me and I'm practically anyone's! :P

Hopefully one or two of these ideas are useful.

Errands (a proposal for an expansion to your errand-quest):

I always have a supply of ale in my inventory. What if at a higher submissive level, the domme might (at random) ask other stuff? Especially when gagged (or blindfolded), there is a good chance you won't make it back in time, as I have found out. This will make it harder to progress your submissiveness and it will provide additional opportunities for punishments throughout the leveling. If other players are like me, they will start to carry other beverages as well as soon as the Master/Mistress start showing interest in them, just to be prepared. But this way, you might run into an errand surprise later in game.

Five beverages that can be found throughout Skyrim in order of costs are: Ale, Wine, Nord Mead, Alto Wine and Black-Briar Mead. At the beginning, the master/mistress will only ask for ale. But after gaining 20 or 30 points of submissiveness, another item might be added to the list. Perhaps the list can be expanded with sweet roll, honey nuts treat, and apple pie as well.

I personally would skip Skooma as beverage cause I do not think that forcing a sub to break the law is bdsm-lore-friendly. (Except when breaking the law implies streaking)

Tease the guards:

As a task, the player will have to walk towards a guard and ask: "do you like what you see?"

Best if this will include a rubbing-yourself animation. I do not know if that animation is part of Zaz, but when wearing a chastity belt and getting distracted, or doing a confession when playing the abandoned 'more devious quest' mod, a couple of nice tease animations show op.

And now the fun part, there is a 40 percent chance that the guard will give you a spanking.

When you receive a spanking, you will be granted a permanent buff called "Spanked Bottom". The increase could rely on the same point-system I mentioned earlier. I propose that this buff is permanent as the armor bonus is not that much. It requires 100 spankings to have and increase of 50 armor. And it is fun to still have listed a "Spanked Bottom" as an effect long after you have removed the collar. As you mentioned that you do not like some sort of training-system, I hope you like this alternative.

I noticed in your screenshot a spanking with the person clothed, thus I guess you have managed to prevent both actors to be undressed. Else you could take a look at the mod more devious quests, that mod apparently has also solved the issue of both actors getting undressed. Note; that mod also contains a nice candle-wax animation.

Puppy eyes:

Anyway, how about a buff called "puppy eyes". Depending on your submissiveness, you get better prices as nobody dislikes a well trained sub, and might even feel a bit of pity. As I have no idea how far the submissiveness can raise, I think it is best to leave the amount of benefit up to you.

I do advice that the buffs you are planning are minor. Skyrim already is easy to play, even when naked (but still wearing jewelry). And when you fight, you have a companion.

Start dancing:

In the FNIS package, the C20 and C24 are nice teasing dances. You already have "start stripping", and I think that this is slightly similar. And this task can still be used when the player is already forced to walk around naked continuously.

1. What I'm currently doing in errand quest: yes, there will be some variety of 4 common drinks and 2 more exotic. And when you turn in the quest, you may be force-fed with everything from this menu what your dom finds in your pockets.

As for skooma, there will be a separate quest with, let's say 4 hours time to complete. You will be ordered to bring two bottles. And then, you guess... I see three possibilities :) You may need an additional mod like the "Skooma whore" to make the stuff more accessible

2., 3. Don't know yet.

For the buffs I'l use existing effects: Spanking -> Lover stone, Very submissive -> Lord stone. I also think about something offensive, that woulld be most probably the class specific dragon priest masks' buffs.

1. What I'm currently doing in errand quest: yes, there will be some variety of 4 common drinks and 2 more exotic. And when you turn in the quest, you may be force-fed with everything from this menu what your dom finds in your pockets.

2., 3. Don't know yet.

For the buffs I'l use existing effects: Spanking -> Lover stone, Very submissive -> Lord stone. I also think about something offensive, that woulld be most probably the class specific dragon priest masks' buffs.

Being force-fed the remaining potions and foods, sounds like a nice add-on. You can of course still re-supply the wine's and ale's after you finish the task, but you now will have to re-supply more often and not at your own convenience should you wish to stay on the safe side.

No reply on suggestion number 4, could that mean you might just implement it?

And without the buffs, do you still like the idea of teasing the guards (with possible consequences)?

-- edit --

And the force-feed plus re-supply means an increased chance of the innkeeper not having the items you request :)

Ok, tried it, installed the mod, found the book, got me a follower and made her collar my PC.

First i just tried waiting, that worked fine, but then i tried the dialog option "(Sex) Would you like to let some steam off?" (or something like this).

She said "Yes, why not?" and in the next second i saw my Desktop again.

Need to check the Papyrus log if i see anything unusual.

Ok, tried it, installed the mod, found the book, got me a follower and made her collar my PC.

First i just tried waiting, that worked fine, but then i tried the dialog option "(Sex) Would you like to let some steam off?" (or something like this).

Check your Sexlab. Does it work with another mods?

its not just that

there would be patches, DLCs that would throw everything upside down, loads of tools would need to be made (like hkxcmd, FNIS, niftools, things like bodyslide etc etc etc)

"sexlab" would have to be made.

Imo? 2017. I wont even bother looking at it before that.

Imagine there is no Sexlab and on the sex scenes screen just blacks out. Is playing the mod still fun? As for me, definitely yes.

Some animation like hands bound, kneeling etc. I hope to find in vanilla. Maybe not so sexy as these from ZaZ, so what?

Ans there are 100% some slave's collars. It's Fallout!

Since you're already using SL Aroused, how about making the effects scale with the arousal? Like, full effect at 70+, no or penalty at <20. Would be fun to keep it high all the time :D

And how would you handle you dom's sex demands? :)

Check your Sexlab. Does it work with another mods?

Yes, it does. It works flawless with any other mod which i tried. (Sex Slaves & S.L.U.T.S., but to test your mod i uninstalled Sex Slaves and started a new game)

Yes, it does. It works flawless with any other mod which i tried. (Sex Slaves & S.L.U.T.S., but to test your mod i uninstalled Sex Slaves and started a new game)

Everything installed in MCM? ZaZ animations registered?

Do you have sexlab arousal active?

Since you're already using SL Aroused, how about making the effects scale with the arousal? Like, full effect at 70+, no or penalty at <20. Would be fun to keep it high all the time :D

And how would you handle you dom's sex demands? :)

I don't see it as an issue. You'll just need a way to increase your horny-ness. Wearing some DD stuff (I guess), or being exhibitionist (there's an option in SLA) should suffice. If not, then it is a reason to add such a way ;)

I don't see it as an issue. You'll just need a way to increase your horny-ness. Wearing some DD stuff (I guess), or being exhibitionist (there's an option in SLA) should suffice. If not, then it is a reason to add such a way ;)

This may work.

I'll apply this to the not yet implemented offensive buff which will be triggered after the not yet implemented third submissivnes threshold :)

Aroused, submissive and deadly :)