Yeah, DCL is making this playthrough a pain. Literally. (well, not as far as shock events go...  Yet). But I've had problems with 0.10 and Maria Eden, where my Master would equip ZaZ bindings on me, then the next NPC i talked to would automatically enslave me, no matter what Maria Eden's settings where. (Normally, I like being able to talk to NPCs and have them be able to "punish" my character, as Maria Eden is one of the few ways to reliably whip the PC. Yet when it renders other mods unplayable....). Took that off, and it seems that my DCL settings got reset somewhere along the way, so now my game is significantly more difficult. And it seems Kimy has gotten more devious herself, and console'd keys don't always work now...

So yeah, my game is getting significantly more complicated. Still working on 1.0 RC, haven't really done much more than the initial dialogue, and only noticed small changes in "flavor text".

On a side note, I found some of my papyrus spam was from an old tweaked version of "moonlight tales" that I had installed. Removed that, and it broke my old saves completely, but my new game is much more stable. Now I'm having problems with textures not always rendering, but that may just be to me having too many texture overhauls active, thus causing me to run out of memory space.

Anyway, thanks for this mod. Definitely spices up the game so far, without shutting down gameplay the way SD+ and Maria Eden tend to. (I've never successfully escaped from a SD+ master, without resorting to the console. Ended up uninstalling after getting frustrated at spending 3+ hrs trying to please a master and not getting anywhere. I'm not exactly known for being patient. And Maria Eden, well. The mod page clearly states that it turns Skyrim into a BDSM hell...)

It's done! I hope so, at least. Release candidate is online.

Is completely playable, I tested it ~5 hours with zero issues. But you never know of course. There are still pretty much of debug notifications, they will be removed after everything settles down.

The 1.0 version has less features as 0.10 and is independent from DD and PetCollar. You need only sexlab + aroused and ZAZ to play it. The further release cycling will be significantly slower.

Congratulations on making it to 1.0!

I hope I get a chance to play it soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what you've done with it.

Thanks. Let's see which horrible bugs the other people discover :)

How are you actually? Getting better I hope?

I hope more mod authors here will follow your example and keep "Requirements" section as short as possible. And it's great to see somebody still respects good old "KISS" principle - this mod doesn't have stockpile of features and fancy addons. It's just get shit done with minimal resources. Papyrus teached me to LOVE this kind of mods with fiery passion.  :D

For example, SD+ is quite good in what it's doing, but excess amount of required mods, too much features and overall complexity forced me to avoid it. 

I still hope someday Ichabod's "Player Slave Encounters" made for Oblivion appears for Skyrim. It's the only mod so far which I actually played with, because of its simplicity and smoothness in general gameplay and nice, but optional quests.

How are you actually? Getting better I hope?

I think releasing my mod actually gave me a bit of a boost, made me feel more energetic, but now I'm coming down the other side, so we'll see. Can't complain too much, though. Thanks for asking.

I also like having a short requirement list for a D/S mod. Sometimes I don't need a collar to lock on. I wouldn't be taking it off anyway!

I also like having a short requirement list for a D/S mod. Sometimes I don't need a collar to lock on. I wouldn't be taking it off anyway!

You might try. And it even might go unnoticed (I left such a possibility). Playing against someone's free will is much more fun as against an unstoppable force of DD

@Alexvkj

I hope you'll implement Permanent Enslavement... like when you get comfortable with owner and may some fun deal with the dom making you Enslavement permanent (you can't get free... like a real slave at medieval times) ... of course player doesn't have to do it... but for some players it will be a fun option... and makes it feel more serious and real.

@Alexvkj

I hope you'll implement Permanent Enslavement... like when you get comfortable with owner and may some fun deal with the dom making you Enslavement permanent (you can't get free... like a real slave at medieval times) ... of course player doesn't have to do it... but for some players it will be a fun option... and makes it feel more serious and real.

There may be some "complications" like a quest or tribute if your submission score high enough. But I don't like the idea of permanent slavery without any options. Ultimately any mod induced slavery may be terminated by a simple clean save.

I certianly won't miss the inventory control, but this mod needs some fuck-toy function to satisfy the player's dominant when their arousal gets high, like before. xD Oh well. This is still the only mod I've ever seen that makes random followers into a dom, which I very much like. Also femdom mods in general are very rare, for the player to be able to be male. c: Excellent mod, but I'll miss fuck-toy ability. =3

This mod could also benefit from some MCM action. Thank you so much for your hard work so far!

I certianly won't miss the inventory control, but this mod needs some fuck-toy function to satisfy the player's dominant when their arousal gets high, like before. xD Oh well. This is still the only mod I've ever seen that makes random followers into a dom, which I very much like. Also femdom mods in general are very rare, for the player to be able to be male. c: Excellent mod, but I'll miss fuck-toy ability. =3

This mod could also benefit from some MCM action. Thank you so much for your hard work so far!

Fucktoy will be back soon :) A bit different, but still good, I hope.

And for MCM I must read some docs first, there are really some options I'd like to mace configurable

alexvkj: I played this latest version for quite a few hours now with no issues. Reached submission level 160. Really enjoying the mod.

Could you give a hint as to how my player could get her armor back. She's restricted from wearing anything in or out of the home but when I ask the owner she just says 'No', or I get gagged if I ask too often.

Also could you explain how the submission score works. Thanks in advance and thank you for a great mod.

Also could you explain how the submission score works. Thanks in advance and thank you for a great mod.

It's only rudimentary yet. There are four threshold values: -50, -30, 30 and 50.

You have to maintain your submission score to get a desired gameplay.

After 30 you'll get your first armor restrictions. After 50 you have to stay naked. If you want to wear armor again, you must decrease your submission score.

The whole idea is following: the more your submission score, the more greedy and devious becomes your owner. There will be assignments which are just impossible to fulfill so you are forced to earn "interesting" punishments like spanking and decrease your score.

On the other hand, if you score falls negative, there will be actions which are not so pleasant for a real player. Real time based as I see it. And under -50 you will be electrocutted to death.

That threshold values I want to make configurable via MCM someday.

I ran into an issue when testing, if I have Devious Devices running my Mistress starts the chastity quest for having stolen the key to the forbidden bookshelf.

I have the same issue. Tried reloading to before the first event but my owner will only trigger this quest no matter what event number shows. I hope this is fixable since I don't really want to have to remove all my mods that depend on DD.

I ran into an issue when testing, if I have Devious Devices running my Mistress starts the chastity quest for having stolen the key to the forbidden bookshelf.

I have the same issue. Tried reloading to before the first event but my owner will only trigger this quest no matter what event number shows. I hope this is fixable since I don't really want to have to remove all my mods that depend on DD.

That's an interesting issue. I'll look into it and eventually send a bug report to DD maintainers

If you want this quest, you may just let your Mistress wait at home (it's time for us to part ways) and do it alone.

As I said, DDs are not really compatible with this mod.

That's an interesting issue. I'll look into it and eventually send a bug report to DD maintainers

If you want this quest, you may just let your Mistress wait at home (it's time for us to part ways) and do it alone.

Well the thing is I've already done this quest before, in the correct way it's supposed to work by going to the college etc. I even tried disabling the quest in the DD mcm and it's still triggering instead of what I assume is supposed to happen when my owner starts an event. Would just going through the quest prevent it from triggering the next time thought?

I'll try to outline exatly what happens; I get the event message and I'm forced to stop moving until my owner catches up, then she starts talking to me and she's using the dialouge from the forbidden bookshelf quest from DD and then the quest triggers at the end of the conversation, if I quit out nothing happens since the quest only triggers after a certain line has been spoken. Perhaps this mod is somehow calling the dialouge from the DD quest when it picks what event will happen?

Well the thing is I've already done this quest before, in the correct way it's supposed to work by going to the college etc. I even tried disabling the quest in the DD mcm and it's still triggering instead of what I assume is supposed to happen when my owner starts an event. Would just going through the quest prevent it from triggering the next time thought?

I'll try to outline exatly what happens; I get the event message and I'm forced to stop moving until my owner catches up, then she starts talking to me and she's using the dialouge from the forbidden bookshelf quest from DD and then the quest triggers at the end of the conversation, if I quit out nothing happens since the quest only triggers after a certain line has been spoken. Perhaps this mod is somehow calling the dialouge from the DD quest when it picks what event will happen?

I believe I found an error in DD. There is a dialog topic which should be started by Urag, but there is no restricting condition to make it Urag exclusive. So whoever you speak to or who speaks to you wiil say it.

I fixed it in an attached .esp, but not tested.

Devious Deviants.esp

I believe I found an error in DD. There is a dialog topic which should be started by Urag, but there is no restricting condition to make it Urag exclusive. So whoever you speak to or who speaks to you wiil say it.

I fixed it in an attached .esp, but not tested.

Can confirm it works, my owner no longer uses the dialouge related to forbidden bookcase.

I only get one of the four actions, I ordered them by times they happened

Slapping my PC

Demanding Ale

Force PC to not-wear armor

Force PC to not wear clothing

Are there any other events? Because they are not happening for me then.

There is also gagging which is contextual. There is also hands bondage, but you have to actually play the game (sneaking, fighting etc) to make it happen. Actually it's more about the rules and obedience.

@ALL

Today's build I name oficially 1.0. Uploaded

I found a potential conflict with Maria Eden.

My Character got her hands tied up, all fine, and then the NPC suddenly said "Oh look, you are just what I was searching for." and the Maria Eden enslavement played, thus removing the collar - Zapping the PC to death.

Maybe you should add that warning in the main post.