Aftwer updating to 1.1.1 from 1.0 and using a clean save i do not seem to get forcegreeted anymore and the "Let's test something" line does nothing except for upping my submissive points

EDIT: Also when i get gagged everyone says "come again" when i try to talk to them and no dialogue opens at all

Yet to try out the new version but about the binding hands requiring a dragon kill, what about those of us that prefer to play without any dragons? Any chance of getting something else to trigger it as well? I don't really fancy any dragons in my skyrim :(

I was unhappy with the trigger, aqqh wrote about couple of posts ago. And with this one I'm not completely happy too :)

In the next version I'm going to make this also a part of inventory control system. Like: Don't you think you lootet enough stuff for today? Let's go to Whiterun and sell it.

Aftwer updating to 1.1.1 from 1.0 and using a clean save i do not seem to get forcegreeted anymore and the "Let's test something" line does nothing except for upping my submissive points

EDIT: Also when i get gagged everyone says "come again" when i try to talk to them and no dialogue opens at all

I changed the forcegreets to real time. Just wait and it happens.

You may open a console and check i witht: GetGlobalValue vkjpace

The number shows how many 20-second-ticks will be skipped before an event occurs.

With: set vkjpace to X you may make it faster or slower. Try 2 for example, then you'll be forcegreeted in less than a minute

I was unhappy with the trigger, aqqh wrote about couple of posts ago. And with this one I'm not completely happy too :)

In the next version I'm going to make this also a part of inventory control system. Like: Don't you think you lootet enough stuff for today? Let's go to Whiterun and sell it.

You might make the similar thing as it is (was?) in Maria Eden - say your dom would be taking some part of what you've earned (guess 50% at least)

there could be some kind of value they would expect to get - say (100*your dom level) septims.

then either reward you if the income is good enough or show their... disapproval if otherwise

trigger is fine i guess. tho that info of "you dom takes interest in you" might be displayed in some advance if possible. So ppl would know that they should not use load doors at that point or get closer to their dom if they happen to lag behind for example.

btw

dom action get stripped triggered for me even when armor restriction was up. should there be something else there if you have no armor equipped?

for a suggestion(s)

Also there could be two submission stats

1) submission value for player - this would influence what kind of things could happen

2) Dom "happiness" - this would be "consumed" if you ask your dom to lift some restrictions for example

high submission would make happiness increase faster.

If you end your slavery and start it with someone else then happiness would start from zero but player submissiveness persist (so making your second dom happy would be faster than first).

And from another barrel - ever thought about merging your idea with Cainens Domina mod?

There is a lot of content there but most of its scripting went to hell.

You could either try to restore it or salvage whats in there (it looks dead unfortunately).

I changed the forcegreets to real time. Just wait and it happens.

You may open a console and check i witht: GetGlobalValue vkjpace

The number shows how many 20-second-ticks will be skipped before an event occurs.

With: set vkjpace to X you may make it faster or slower. Try 2 for example, then you'll be forcegreeted in less than a minute

Ok, I now get the forcegreets as you told me. I used to wait an hour for a forcegreet to trigger but my other issues remain; when i get gagged everyone says "come again" when i try to talk to them and no dialogue opens at all. Normally I should trigger the minigame where i have to make myself understood by doing certain sounds except with the owner because the owner should just understand what i say even if gagged. Is this a broken feature or is it some kind of incompatibility with another mod i don't know of?

You might make the similar thing as it is (was?) in Maria Eden - say your dom would be taking some part of what you've earned (guess 50% at least)

there could be some kind of value they would expect to get - say (100*your dom level) septims.

then either reward you if the income is good enough or show their... disapproval if otherwise

trigger is fine i guess. tho that info of "you dom takes interest in you" might be displayed in some advance if possible. So ppl would know that they should not use load doors at that point or get closer to their dom if they happen to lag behind for example.

btw

dom action get stripped triggered for me even when armor restriction was up. should there be something else there if you have no armor equipped?

And from another barrel - ever thought about merging your idea with Cainens Domina mod?

There is a lot of content there but most of its scripting went to hell.

You could either try to restore it or salvage whats in there (it looks dead unfortunately).

The gold earning quest I test in that very moment :) It's quite different from zaria's version.

About stripping, I use some customized armor set with pants, which don't count as body armor. With a player being only topless, stripping makes totally sense. As I don't have much variety yet, I leave it for a while as it is.

Forcegreet at the current state is really a simplest implementation of the standard package template. I'll come to it later, of course.

And Cainens mod... I don't want to salvage anything except of ideas. Scripting is the most fun part in modding for me :)

Ok, I now get the forcegreets as you told me. I used to wait an hour for a forcegreet to trigger but my other issues remain; when i get gagged everyone says "come again" when i try to talk to them and no dialogue opens at all. Normally I should trigger the minigame where i have to make myself understood by doing certain sounds except with the owner because the owner should just understand what i say even if gagged. Is this a broken feature or is it some kind of incompatibility with another mod i don't know of?

I have my test setup with ZaZ only and there is no minigame, just normal talking. I didn't look in the matter yet. Maybe that thing comes from Devious Devices and not from ZaZ?

On your main page you ask for feedback on: how the mod feels, plays, what's broken. For me the game plays smoothly for the most part, nothing major broken, but I hope you don't mind if I comment on how it feels.

I love the whole idea of playing Skyrim with a dom follower behind you, making demands, abusing you, using you as a fucktoy. As it is now I think the dom is a little too nice and I find I don't get immersed into feeling that my player is actually a submissive. When I read the line: 'I feel horny and look who's there... let's play a bit' I rolled off the couch laughing. She might as well have asked the sub to a game of badminton. Something more along the lines of 'Im going to abuse your body slave' might be more appropriate towards immersion. The owner seems almost too apologetic when restricting armor for instance: "I'm glad you understand Lola..." I think the game needs a bit more kneel, crawl, kiss my feet action to make it more believable. To me a dom's reason to use and abuse a slave is not out of of kindness or to gain money, but because it turns him on. Which in turn, turns on the sub.

I like aqqh's ideas on the game, especially carrying your sub score over to the next dom. I'm not sure if earning money for the owner is a good idea though. It then makes it a different game where that becomes the main objective where you have to earn enough to please your owner. That could be a full time job taking away from just playing Skyrim with a dom follower. I never liked that part of Maria Eden. Anyway, that's my two cents.  :)

I wonder if it might be possible to do something with the limited undressing in Sexlab?

I uploaded a screenshot on the dowload-page :)

I had to delve for couple of hours in the source code of ZaZ and Sexlab for it, but it works.

BTW, positioning of actors in boot-licking scene is also fixed today. In 1.2 it comes back

I love the whole idea of playing Skyrim with a dom follower behind you, making demands, abusing you, using you as a fucktoy. As it is now I think the dom is a little too nice and I find I don't get immersed into feeling that my player is actually a submissive. When I read the line: 'I feel horny and look who's there... let's play a bit' I rolled off the couch laughing. She might as well have asked the sub to a game of badminton. Something more along the lines of 'Im going to abuse your body slave' might be more appropriate towards immersion. The owner seems almost too apologetic when restricting armor for instance: "I'm glad you understand Lola..." I think the game needs a bit more kneel, crawl, kiss my feet action to make it more believable. To me a dom's reason to use and abuse a slave is not out of of kindness or to gain money, but because it turns him on. Which in turn, turns on the sub.

It's an interesting point, but I hope you won't mind if I offer the opposite argument.

While to you a dom should abuse a sub for his or her own pleasure without thought for what the sub wants, and a sub should be happy that the dom is enjoying them, to me - speaking as predominantly a sub who's done a bit of switching - the idea that a dom doesn't care what the sub wants is one that would have me wanting nothing whatsoever to do with the relationship. I know we're not talking real life here, but a dom/me with that kind of attitude wouldn't get anywhere near me if I had any say in the matter :P And if I didn't have a say in the matter I wouldn't be a submissive any more, I'd be a slave.

I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. You're right for you and I'm right for me, and what we want out of fiction doesn't necessarily have to be what we'd want in real life. But, unless alex is going to put in two completely different sets of dialogue to choose between, the mod would probably need to go one way or the other, and it's probably a no-win situation for him - there will always be some who would prefer it the other way. Given that "submissive" and "consensual D/S" are in the title the more loving approach would seem to make sense. Or the title would probably need to be changed to something like "Slave Lola. Non-Consensual abuse mod" :lol:

But having said all that, it is of course entirely up to alex which way he wants to take it.

It's an interesting point, but I hope you won't mind if I offer the opposite argument.

While to you a dom should abuse a sub for his or her own pleasure without thought for what the sub wants, and a sub should be happy that the dom is enjoying them, to me - speaking as predominantly a sub who's done a bit of switching - the idea that a dom doesn't care what the sub wants is one that would have me wanting nothing whatsoever to do with the relationship. I know we're not talking real life here, but a dom/me with that kind of attitude wouldn't get anywhere near me if I had any say in the matter :P And if I didn't have a say in the matter I wouldn't be a submissive any more, I'd be a slave.

I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. You're right for you and I'm right for me, and what we want out of fiction doesn't necessarily have to be what we'd want in real life. But, unless alex is going to put in two completely different sets of dialogue to choose between, the mod would probably need to go one way or the other, and it's probably a no-win situation for him - there will always be some who would prefer it the other way. Given that "submissive" and "consensual D/S" are in the title the more loving approach would seem to make sense. Or the title would probably need to be changed to something like "Slave Lola. Non-Consensual abuse mod" :lol:

But having said all that, it is of course entirely up to alex which way he wants to take it.

I largely agree with Mird Sif. A (in my opinion good) domme usually cares for the sub. Without the caring part, it is just slavery and human trafficking. With my modest experience as switch, I enjoyed it greatly when I pushed a sub a bit, while she enjoyed the thrill. If she would not enjoy it or if I pushed too far, she would leave and I would loose my sub to torment. And when it would not be consensual, I would have issues with my conscious.

In that perspective,.. wiping someone to death is probably not the best method to keep having a sub to play with. Perhaps a time-out with the aid of a paralyze effect might be a good alternative. Just like a random slap to the bottom instead of a random slap with the whip. An idea might be a message saying:  "name of domme, grabs and twists your nipples", while the player let out a moan.

Great updates!

Noticed one oddity though, I have devious devices installed as well with the "forbidden tome" quest.

For some reason whenever the forcegreet triggers it says the line the orc guy in the library says for the forbidden tome start.

When i click through it the game freezes.

Maybe you could look into it?

Great updates!

Noticed one oddity though, I have devious devices installed as well with the "forbidden tome" quest.

For some reason whenever the forcegreet triggers it says the line the orc guy in the library says for the forbidden tome start.

When i click through it the game freezes.

Maybe you could look into it?

It's an error in DD. Fixed here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49358-submissive-lola-consensual-ds-mod/?p=1352527

In that perspective,.. wiping someone to death is probably not the best method to keep having a sub to play with.

Punishments in d/s must be as well safe, sane and consensual. But they may very well be be unpleasant and/or painful.

But which punishment are unpleasant enough for a player in a computer game? Character death, means revert to a save game - is totally okay, sane and safe. And whipping animation with some ouch-sounds... Seriously?

BTW,

In 1.2 there will be couple of powerful buffs which are only available after certain thresholds of submission score (look at the head post, I described how the whole system works). If you want these buffs, you better be a good and obedient slave which means keep your SS high.

And your idea of temporary effects will be implemented too.

I agree with you 100%. In real life this type of relationship has to be based on trust, love and care for it to work for both parties. Partners need to know each other well, and know each others limits. And there are many different levels and types of d/s relationships. In real life.

But this is a game. In real life I probably wouldn't be in a d/s relationship but I enjoy playing it as a fantasy in a game. The d/s relationship in the game starts out with the sub being electrocuted every so often just to be reminded that she's a slave. That's abusive. Later in the game if your sub score falls below a certain level the sub could be electrocuted to death. (my player was) That's more than abusive. I wouldn't call that caring for the sub. So when the owner asks the sub nicely to 'let's play a bit,' meaning to have sex, to me it just seems inconsistent with the doms character. A dom who could kill you for no reason would be the type who would want to abuse your body. I don't condone it, I just don't think it makes sense in the game.

In that perspective,.. wiping someone to death is probably not the best method to keep having a sub to play with.

Punishments in d/s must be as well safe, sane and consensual. But they may very well be be unpleasant and/or painful.

But which punishment are unpleasant enough for a player in a computer game? Character death, means revert to a save game - is totally okay, sane and safe. And whipping animation with some ouch-sounds... Seriously?

The relationship isn't between the player and the follower, it's between the player character and the follower, and it's advertised as consensual - which is hardly the case if it can result in death. I think this is nowadays called the ludo-narrative dissonance, i.e. what happens in game terms doesn't match what happens in story terms.

I think trying to punish the player for certain behavior is counterproductive, seeing how the player remains in full control regardless of what you do (unless you manage to lock the players' computer if they don't cooperate, but at this point this isn't a game anymore). I'd rather things made sense in game than tried to coerce me through meta measures, as this is more likely to take me out of the experience and stop enjoying myself than it is to cooperate. Death in particular is annoying both in that it creates an unwanted pause in the gameplay and that it disrupts the narrative and draws attention to the fact that it's all fake. Annoying players and interfering with their enjoyment isn't exactly a good way to motivate.

A dom who could kill you for no reason would be the type who would want to abuse your body. I don't condone it, I just don't think it makes sense in the game.

As the Sexlab handling is not my priority, it's also a bit rudimentary now.

The idea is actually, that you may try to refuse or just skip the answer, then the dom says something like "I ain't asking" and rapes you. But you were given a choice.

As for electrocutting to death, don't take it too seriously. I explained earlier why I don't see this as something too extreme.

The relationship isn't between the player and the follower, it's between the player character and the follower, and it's advertised as consensual - which is hardly the case if it can result in death. I think this is nowadays called the ludo-narrative dissonance, i.e. what happens in game terms doesn't match what happens in story terms.

When you kill dragons and save the world, the game makes you believe for a second that you, a player, are a real action hero. Not your character puppet. That's the point of RPG as I see it.

So with this mod I want you, a player, to develop some subspace with your follower. With the means I see fit.

It's not just yet another bdsm porn mod

I agree with you 100%. In real life this type of relationship has to be based on trust, love and care for it to work for both parties. Partners need to know each other well, and know each others limits. And there are many different levels and types of d/s relationships. In real life.

But this is a game. In real life I probably wouldn't be in a d/s relationship but I enjoy playing it as a fantasy in a game. The d/s relationship in the game starts out with the sub being electrocuted every so often just to be reminded that she's a slave. That's abusive. Later in the game if your sub score falls below a certain level the sub could be electrocuted to death. (my player was) That's more than abusive. I wouldn't call that caring for the sub. So when the owner asks the sub nicely to 'let's play a bit,' meaning to have sex, to me it just seems inconsistent with the doms character. A dom who could kill you for no reason would be the type who would want to abuse your body. I don't condone it, I just don't think it makes sense in the game.

Ah, yes. Agreed. Many of the situations in mods I've played - and books I've read - are things I certainly wouldn't want in real life, but are fun in fiction if I'm in the right mood.

And with the electrocutions I do see what you mean. If that's how it starts off before you've even had a chance to misbehave it sets a precedent that the relationship is going to go only one way. I'd be tempted to say that the punishments should only be for badly-behaved subs, though well-behaved ones do sometimes want to be punished, too, and might deliberately act up to provoke it.

It can all get very complex! :blush:

And with the electrocutions I do see what you mean. If that's how it starts off before you've even had a chance to misbehave it sets a precedent that the relationship is going to go only one way. I'd be tempted to say that the punishments should only be for badly-behaved subs, though well-behaved ones do sometimes want to be punished, too, and might deliberately act up to provoke it.

It can all get very complex! :blush:

Punishment and reminder are different things :) The latter should happen normally only if there were no other dom events for some time. But as I don't have much other content yet, it's still better than nothing.

If someone wishes the better feature stocked mod, I'd just say: come back in a year.